Order Books About Treblinka (In association with Amazon Books)
Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard Death Camps by Yitzhak Arad [Recommended]
Library of the Holocaust: Treblinka by Steiner, Jean Francois Steiner
Trap With a Green Fence: Survival in Treblinka (Jewish Lives) by Richard Glazar (Paperback)
Trap With a Green Fence: Survival in Treblinka (Jewish Lives) by Richard Glazar (Hardcover)
Treblinka by Jean-Francois Steiner, Helen Weaver
- Archives [page not ready]
- Jerome Brentar’s Letter to Pfoch [page not ready] asking for help relating to Demjanjuk case.
- Herbert Pfoch’s illuminating reply [page not ready] to Brentar’s letter.
- The Deposition of Unterscharführer Otto Horn [page not ready], who served at Treblinka and deposed with regard to the gas chambers and executions. Horn names the German soldiers in charge of the gas chambers, and their Unkrainian wachmen. (He is not able to place John Demjanjuk at Treblinka.)
Deportation of the Jews
- Austrian & German Jews deported [page not ready]
- A Wehrmacht soldier’s diary describes his encounter with Treblinka-bound deportation train [page not ready]
- Treblinka Model, by Michael Peters. (German and English text)
- Konnilyn Feig’s introduction to the killing centers of Aktion Reinhard [page not ready]
- Adolf Eichmann speaks of his visit to Treblinka [page not ready] during his interrogation in Israel. He mentions the gas chambers, and a Russian submarine engine. (Most accounts speak of Soviet tank engines being used to provide the suffocating gas)
- Kurt Franz testifies about his service at Treblinka
- Death toll estimates for Treblinka vary from 700,000 to over 1,000,000
- Auschwitz Commandant Höss visits Treblinka and shares his impressions.
- Excellent paper on Treblinka [broken link] by Christopher Mahan, Los Angeles Pierce College
Staff, & the Soviet Protocols
- Nikolay Dorofeyev
- Fedorenko placed at Trawniki [page not ready], working for the SS
- Pyotr Goncharov
- Ivan Marchenko placed at Treblinka [page not ready]
- Liudas Kairys
- United States Department of Justice announces deportation [page not ready] of the former Treblinka guard and platoon commander..
- Pavel Vladirovich Leleko
- The general layout of the camp, transport arrivals, and killing process [page not ready] are provided by Pavel Leleko, who also places Ivan Marchenko at Treblinka.
- Nikolai Malagon
- An SS man’s Description of the Treblinka camp [page not ready] and the killing process
- Aleksandr Yeger