Topf made buildings, Giwer Matt

[email protected] Matt Giwer wrote:

> How dumb holohuggers can be when they really work hard at it.
>
> I do admit to having missed their fool assumption for a long time. Now that I
>realize it, I am amazed they were so dumb as to have made the assumption.
>
> I also admit it is going to be hard to find a way to phrase it that matches the
>assumptions of all of them.
>
> Basically they are assuming that Topf and Sons, makers of crematoria, were also,
>without any prior experience designing buildings. They really confuse ovens
>with the buildings that house them.

Your impenetrable ignorance is showing again.

The Krema II and III buildings were built by the Huta Company.

The Krema IV and V buildings were built by Riedel.

Topf built the furnaces and ventilation systems for Kremas II and III
and contracted out part of the furnace fabrication for IV and V to
Kluge.

Koehler erected the smokestacks.

Vedag waterproofed the gas chambers.

Three companies–Kontinentale Wasserwerks-Gesellschaft, Falck, and
Triton–installed the drainage system.

Segnitz manufactured roofing materials which were installed by
Industrie-Bau-A.G.

And AEG did the electrical work for the furnace fans and the
ventilation systems.

The only fool assumptions are your assumptions; the only confusion is
your confusion.

Read a book sometime and learn something.

> But wait! There’s more!

Oh? How can there be more if there was nothing to start out with?
Unless, like the Doremouse, you believe that some is more than none.

> They were also designing rooms within buildings as mass extermination gas
>chambers even though no one in the entire world knew how to design such a thing.

Never afraid to really run with an ignorant assumption, are you?

> But wait! There’s more!

> They worked! The FIRST TIME!

The *first* time? What a drip! If you’re going to falsify history, at
least learn what it is you intend to falsify.

The SS had some practise at this even before Auschwitz-Birkenau became
an extermination camp. Like at Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec and Kulmhof
(Chelmno). Like at Block 11 Auschwitz main camp. Like in the Birkenau
“bunkers.”

> This is really very, very amazing, that holohuggers have been making this
>assumption from the moment they heard about Topf.

I guess it doesn’t take much to amaze you: make up a history and then
debunk it. Some might call it setting up a strawman, but I would
prefer to call it wanking: it’s so transparently bad.

> He we have your friendly, neighborhood oven makers suddenly being archetects and
>gas chamber experts.

> Why?

You tell me. Why did you make up a lie that was so easy to refute? Do
you have some pathological desire to make a fool of yourself in
public? Have you considered “flashing” as an alternative (fewer people
will laugh at you)?

> As I noted just a couple days ago, because crematoria and gas chambers are
>inextricably linked in the closed minds of the holohuggers.

They are so linked because they were linked in physical reality fifty
years ago.

[childish .sig deleted]

John Morris
at University of Alberta

The Nizkor Project | https://nizkor.org/

From jmor[email protected] Fri Sep 20 16:13:47 PDT 1996
Article: 67137 of alt.revisionism
Path:news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!
news.nstn.ca!newsflash.concordia.ca!
canopus.cc.umanitoba.ca!
mongol.sasknet.sk.ca!rover.ucs.ualberta.ca!news
From: [email protected] (John Morris)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Topf and Sons, all round geniuses
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 20:24:27 GMT
Organization: University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Lines: 93
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: async5-4.remote.ualberta.ca
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent .99e/32.227