- Germar Rudolf, The Rudolf Report, Ruediger Kammerer – Armin Solms (Hg), Das Rudolf-Gutachten, Gutachten ueber die Bildung nach Nachweisbarkeit von Canidverbindungen in den “Gaskammern” von Auschwitz, Cromwell Press, London 1993. This report is banned in Germany and therefore somewhat difficult to find. I am grateful to Margret Chatwin for obtaining and Gord McFee for translating the original German version of section 2.5 and note 16. Ulrich Roessler has helped with translating other portions some of which are mentioned below.A massively abridged English translation has appeared as The Rudolf Report, London: Cromwell, 1993.A 1997 version in German is present at http://www.vho.org/D/rga/rga.htmlA woefully incomplete document that claims to be a translation of the Rudolf Report that omits footnotes appears at http://www.codoh.com/rudolf/rudreport/rudreport.html, the link to a German version on the Zundel site appears to be incorrect. Inquiries to CODOH regarding whether this document is actually Rudolf’s work and whether a complete translation is planned have gone unanswered.
- Leuchter Fred A., THE LEUCHTER REPORT The End of a Myth: A Report on the Alleged Execution Gas Chambers at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek, Poland by an Execution Equipment Expert, Samisdat, 1988. Also available at:http://ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
- Markiewicz, Gubala, and Labedz, Z Zagadnien Sqdowych, z. XXX, 1994 17-27
available at http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/
- Rudolf, Germar. The Gas Chambers of Auschwitz and Majdanek, available at Bradley Smith’s CODOH website
- Shermer, Michael, private communication.
- BailerAmoklauf gegen die Wirklichkeit. Praca zbiorowa (B. Gallanda, J. Bailer, F. Freund, T. Geisler, W. Lasek, N. Neugebauer, G. Spenn, W. Wegner). Bundesministerium fuer Unterricht und Kultur Wien 1991.
- Robin, M. B., and P. Day, Adv. Inorg. Chem. Radiochem., 10, 247 (1967)
- Holtzman, H., Ind. Eng. Chem. 37, 855 (1945)
- Rembiszewski, Sarah, The Final Lie: Holocaust Denial in Germany. A Second-Generation Denier as Test Case, Tel Aviv: Tel Aviv University’s printshop, (1996)
- Gauss, E. (a.k.a. Germar, Rudolf), Vorlesungen über Zeitgeschichte Strittige Fragen im Kreuzverhoer, Tuebingen, 1993. I am grateful to Margret Chatwin for obtaining this piece and to Gord McFee for translating it.
- Powell, H. M., Proc Chem. Soc., p. 73 (1959)
- M.A. Alich, D.T. Howarth, M.F. Johnson, J. Inorg. Nucl.Chem. 1967, 29,p.1637-1642
- de Wet and Rolle in Z. Anorg. Allgem. Chem 336, 96 (1965)
- Alich et al., op. cit. p. 1640
- Mark Van Alstine has kindly found the following references:In regard to hosing the gas chambers down:
- According to Sonderkommando Henry Tauber (re KrII): The water tap was in the corridor and a rubber hose was run from it to wash the floor of the gas chamber… Source: Pressac, Technique, p.484.
- According to Sonderkommando Filip Müller (re KrV): Normally the concrete floors in the gas chamber as well as in the changing room were damp: today they were carefully dried…. Source: Müller, Eyewitness Auschwitz, pp.82-83.
- According to Nyszili (re: KrII): The Sonderkommando squad, outfitted with large rubber boots, lined up around the hill of bodies and flooded it with powerful jets of water. This was necessary because the final act of those who die by drowning or by gas is an involuntary defecation…. Source: Nyszili, Auschwitz, p.52.From The Holocaust Odyssey of Daniel Bennahmias, Sonderkommando, p.46 (re Kr II or III);
Once the gas chamber had been cleared, it must be hosed free of all traces of blood and excrement- but mainly blood -and then it must be whitewashed with a quickdrying paint. This step is crucial, and it is done each time the gas chamber is emptied, for the dying have scratched and gouged the walls in their death throes. The walls are embedded with blood and bits of flesh, and none on the next transport must suspect that he is walking into anything other than a shower. This takes two or three hours.
- Alich et al., op. cit. p. 1639
- Markiewicz et al., op. cit.
- Rudolf ,The Rudolf Report, op. cit., I am grateful to Ulrich Roessler for translating the relevant passage.
Notes to Appendix I.
- DuPont, Hydrogen Cyanide: Properties, Uses, Storage and Handling, 195071A, (1991).
Notes to Appendix II.
- John H. Seinfeld, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics of Air Pollution, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1986, pp. 198-204.
- For example, see William H. Press, Saul A. Teukolsky, William T. Vetterling, and Brian P. Flannery Numerical Recipes in C: The Art of Scientific Computing, Second Edition, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1996.