Abuse of the Net
- Jun 96: Threats and bluster from the would-be Spam King
- Jun 96: As Can I! No longer content with mere threats, Giwer offers superfluous garbage…
- Jun 96: An EMP/Vertical Spam notification from Stanford’s Rich Graves
- Aug 96: The Great DOD/CIA Spy Spam
- Sep 96: Proposal of an ‘Aggressive Response’: email to his allies suggesting cooperative net-abuse to quash whatever they find unacceptable
- See Giwer Net Abuse for myriad examples of Mr. Giwer’s contempt for, and abuse of, the Internet and its users. We will provide HTML versions as time permits.
“You keep reading them and keep posting about them. That will waste your time while I concentrate on posting the idiocies of the holohuggers. I will post just enough to you folks to keep you interested and keep your limited time wasted.
“I have 18 hours a day seven days a week if I wish.
“I have not posted to McFly in at least a week and he is still ranting about. It certainly keeps you folks from doing anything contructive.” Matt Giwer, September 6, 1996