- Australian Human Rights & Equal Opportunity Commission Reasons for Decision of Inquiry Commissioner, October 5, 2000
- Toben v Jones  Federal Court of Australia rejects Toben’s appeal, finds his website clearly intended to paint Jews in a bad light, and that there was no proof that the publication (website) was done reasonably or in good faith.
- June 8, 1996: Nizkor queries the Adelaide Institute.
- June 22, 1996: Adelaide replies to Nizkor.
- September 2, 1996: Nizkor replies to Adelaide.
- October 6, 1996: Adelaide replies with a “fire-side monologue” (which Nizkor was not aware of until December 21).
- December 21-26, 1996: Töben and McCarthy exchange a number of letters.