- June 8, 1996: Nizkor queries the Adelaide Institute regarding the four million gambit and Pressac’s morgue-conversion documents.
- June 22, 1996: Adelaide replies to Nizkor with a rambling letter, touching briefly on the topics raised. (Their copy of the letter was at http://www.adam.com.au/~fredadin/extra5.html#reply but is now at http://www.adam.com.au/~fredadin/mccarthy03.html, or, if that doesn’t work, try looking for a link to it from http://www.adam.com.au/~fredadin/adins.html#views. The same goes for the rest of this correspondence.)
- July (?), 1996: Adelaide adds two postscripts to the open letter.
- September 2, 1996: Nizkor replies to Adelaide, dissecting their non-responses and pointing out their dishonesty.
- October 6, 1996: Adelaide replies with a “fire-side monologue” (which Nizkor was not aware of until December 21).
- December 21-26, 1996: Töben and McCarthy exchange a number of letters.