“However, a) there is no evidence that the Nazis had a plan or policy of exterminating the Jews, b) […]”
Greg Raven, April 20, 1994 [page not ready]
“The Jewish people is being exterminated […] it’s in our program.”
- Correspondence with Mr. Raven [page not ready], including material relating to his refusal to provide cross-links to the Nizkor Project and errors and misrepresentations relating to the Raven/IHR site.
Analysis of Greg Raven’s excuses for not cross-linking
- Raven’s claim: He’s not the President and CEO of the IHR [page not ready]. (But he is the head of that organization, whatever his title, and he is the President and CEO of the parent organization. A legal quibble, not a “substantive falsehood.”) See Mr. Raven’s comments on the September 1995 version of this page: his Usenet article [page not ready] of October 1995, or the web page [broken link] version (the content is the same).
- Raven’s claim: His is not an “IHR WWW site” [page not ready]. (The term “IHR WWW site” is objectionable when Ken McVay uses it. But the IHR itself refers to it as the “IHR Web-Site.”)
- Raven’s claim: There is no “Nazi, neo-Nazi, or Holocaust-denial material” on his web site. (response not prepared yet)
- Raven’s claim: McVay and McCarthy are “more inclined to personal attacks” than to “a free exchange of positions.” (response not prepared yet)
- Raven’s views on Hitler [page not ready]
- Greg Raven’s clarifications on Hitler [broken link](a response to the above)
- Greg Raven’s anti-Israel agenda is outlined in this 1992 article [page not ready]
- Raven’s spam of the Holocaus mailing list [page not ready]
- A response [page not ready] to Raven’s “Show me or draw me a gas chamber”
Questions for Mr. Raven
- Raven’s definitions of “proof” & “evidence” requested by Mike Stein [page not ready]
See also Greg Raven’s FTP directory [page not ready].