Lie openly admitted, Giwer matt

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996 10:10:10 -0400, Alec Grynspan wrote:

>Matt Giwer wrote:
>>
>>>
>> It was recently observed that when the holohugger story changes it is those on the
>> other side who are accused of changing.

>Matt, you changed your story about Dahlman and his provider so many
>times that it must have worn out the phosphor on at least one screen.

Because I have no intention of leading him to exactly what he did wrong that
caused it to be shut down. It is very simple and straightfoward. It is also
very easy to overlook. He continues to overlook the reason.

>As for other revisions on your part – you’ve changed your story so often
>that a flip-flop wouldn’t keep up.

>I’ve got lots of proof of that in those archives. Ken McVay will be sent
>a code to access them and request whatever isn’t online. It should prove
>interesting to see your messages as they recycle from net to net.

Which McVay?

>All of those messages – and nary a one for you to see – until they go up
>on a web page somewhere.

>Dahlman’s page is interesting in NetSkunks. Yours is just as
>interesting.

Why the association of a libertarian oriented site such as mine with one that
has won a “hatesite of the week” award. Dahlman is right up there with
Stormfront.

Path: news2.digex.net!howland.reston.ans.net!
newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.compuserve.com!
ix.netcom.com!news
From: [email protected] (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Mauving right along
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 03:03:11 GMT
Organization: images incarnate
Lines: 37
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: tam-fl6-28.ix.netcom.com
X-NETCOM-Date: Mon Jul 22 10:04:02 PM CDT 1996
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.0.82

Path: news2.digex.net!digex.net!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Michael P. Stein)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Mauving right along
Date: 26 Jul 1996 19:08:31 -0400
Organization: Express Access Online Communications, Greenbelt, MD USA
Lines: 28
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]> <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: access5.digex.net

In article <[email protected]>,
Matt Giwer wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Jul 1996 10:10:10 -0400, Alec Grynspan wrote:
>
>>Matt Giwer wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>> It was recently observed that when the holohugger story changes it is those on the
>>> other side who are accused of changing.
>
>>Matt, you changed your story about Dahlman and his provider so many
>>times that it must have worn out the phosphor on at least one screen.
>
>Because I have no intention of leading him to exactly what he did wrong that
>caused it to be shut down. It is very simple and straightfoward. It is also
>very easy to overlook. He continues to overlook the reason.

In other words, you openly admit you deliberately lied at least two
out of the three times. Now that we have your completely candid admission
that you are a wilful liar, the only question is how many other lies you
have told, including about your scientific knowledge.

Obviously nothing at all you say can be trusted, since you have now
revealed your willingness to lie when it suits your purposes.

Mike Stein The above represents the Absolute Truth.
POB 10420 Therefore it cannot possibly be the official
Arlington, VA 22210 position of my employer.