“Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?”
(Adolf Hitler, cited in Joachim Fest’s 1975 “Adolf Hitler”)
- “…my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews.” [page not ready] (Adolf Hitler, 1922)
- Hitler and Poland [page not ready] – interesting material relating to Hitler’s plans for war against Poland
- The OSS Papers [page not ready] – 1400 pages of declassified documents from the 1930s and 1940s.
- The psychology and development of Adolph Hitler Schicklgruber
- Did Adolf Hitler know about the holocaust? A psychological assessment
- Analysis of The Personality of Adolf Hitler (page does not exist), Dr. Henry A. Murray, Harvard Psychological Clinic.