Griswold Leslie, Article 1-1994

In a previous posting, Jamie McCarthy ([email protected]) writes:

> [email protected] (Les Griswold) wrote:
>> What about the fact that the authorities at Yad Vashem have
>> admitted that at least HALF of the “eye-witness testimonies” in their
>> archives are not credible?
> Oh brother, not this again.
> Citation please.
> If you can’t or won’t provide one, I’ll be happy to provide it for you,
> because I know exactly what you’re talking about and I know for a fact
> that you’re dead wrong.
>
> But I’ll give you a chance to back up your statement first. Go ahead.
>
> Emailed and posted.
> —
> Jamie McCarthy Internet: [email protected] AppleLink: j.mccarthy
> “What is wrong with admiring Adolf Hitler?” – Jack Wikoff

Oh, geez, another bespectacled wanna-be scholar who has to have references
and footnotes before he’ll even fart. Look, I read it in “Instauration”
magazine of October 1994. Now, my “citations” probably aren’t enough to
convince you of my intellectual credentials, but that’s neither here nor
there. What’s really pathetic is people like you who want to count Jewish
noses in pre- and post-WW II Germany to “prove” or “disprove” the
Holocaust. If you can “disprove” it–what then? Does that “redeem” the
Nazis, prove that they were “nice guys”? Would you have the courage to
draw the necessary conclusions, i.e. that Nazi Germany did NOT orchestrate
mass gassings of Jews, and that therefore, there must have been a
concerted Jewish effort to keep the wartime propoganda alive? I bloody
well doubt it.

Les

Archive/File: holocaust/deniers lg.1294
Last-Modified: 1995/01/03

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!
nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!casaba.srv.cs.cmu.edu!rochester!
rutgers!utcsri!utnut!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sat Dec 17 17:55:02 PST 1994
Article: 19994 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!
nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!casaba.srv.cs.cmu.edu!rochester!
rutgers!utcsri!utnut!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Greg Raven, how do you reconcile 2.5 million names with “not enough missing”?
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 15:00:48 GMT
Lines: 40


 

From oneb!kmcvay Sat Dec 17 17:55:06 PST 1994
Article: 19999 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!kmcvay
From: [email protected] (Ken Mcvay)
Subject: Les Griswold squirms
References: <[email protected]>
Organization: The Old Frog’s Almanac
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 94 04:44:19 GMT

In article [email protected] (Les Griswold) writes:

>In a previous posting, Jamie McCarthy ([email protected]) writes:
>> [email protected] (Les Griswold) wrote:

>>> What about the fact that the authorities at Yad Vashem have
>>> admitted that at least HALF of the “eye-witness testimonies” in their
>>> archives are not credible?

>> Oh brother, not this again.

>> Citation please!

>> If you can’t or won’t provide one, I’ll be happy to provide it for you,
>> because I know exactly what you’re talking about and I know for a fact
>> that you’re dead wrong.

>> But I’ll give you a chance to back up your statement first. Go ahead.

>Oh, geez, another bespectacled wanna-be scholar who has to have references
>and footnotes before he’ll even fart. Look, I read it in “Instauration”
>magazine of October 1994. Now, my “citations” probably aren’t enough to
>convince you of my intellectual credentials, but that’s neither here nor

You are incorrect. Your citation convinces me of your intellectual
credentials, which, it comes as no surprise, are similar to the
intellectual credentials of other “revisionist scholars” here on the
net.

Archive/File: holocaust/Yad_Vashem krakowski.ltr
Last-Modified: 1993/10/28

[…]

To the Editor of the Jerusalem Post

Sir, – I was deeply astonished to read Barbara Amouyal’s front-page article
of August 17, which is based in part on an interview with me.

Many hundreds of the 20,000 testimonies held in our archives were
extensively used in Nazi war criminal trials, contrary to what Amouyal
wrote.

I told Amouyal that survivors wrote their accounts for the record of
history. I cannot understand why she made of it that survivors wanted
“to be part of history”.

I said there are some – fortunately very few – testimonies, which proved
to be inaccurate. Why did Amouyal make them out to be a large number?

Regarding the final remark, I did not receive any “orders” not to
discuss the Demjanjuk case. I simply refused to discuss it with Amouyal.

Shumel Krakowski,
Director,
Yad Vashem Archives
Jerusalem.


“Everything I do is done with the full knowledge of the Fuehrer.”
(Himmler, Heinrich. See Jochen von Lang, “Der Adjutant: Karl Wolff,”
Munich: Herbig, 1985, pp . 140ff)

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!
nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!hudson.lm.com!news.pop.psu.edu!
psuvax1!uwm.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!
freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sat Dec 17 17:55:08 PST 1994
Article: 20034 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!
nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!hudson.lm.com!news.pop.psu.edu!psuvax1!
uwm.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Greg Raven, how do you reconcile 2.5 million names with “not enough missing”?
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 14:15:47 GMT
Lines: 48

In a previous posting, Jamie R. McCarthy ([email protected]) writes:
> [email protected] (Les Griswold) wrote:
>
>> What about the fact that the authorities at Yad Vashem have
>> admitted that at least HALF of the “eye-witness testimonies” in their
>> archives are not credible?
>
> I replied:
>
>> Oh brother, not this again.
>>
>> Citation please!
>>
>> If you can’t or won’t provide one, I’ll be happy to provide it for you,
>> because I know exactly what you’re talking about and I know for a fact
>> that you’re dead wrong.
>
> I received this rebuttal in email:
>
>> Oh, drop dead, turd. If you’re going to pontificate and pretend that
>> you’re some high and mighty intellectual, why don’t you try and show off
>> your brain power in public? I really have no time for little shits like
>> you, who would rather spend their time reading books instead of actually
>> DOING something. Let me put it this way: I don’t believe Hitler
>> exterminated six megakikes during WW II. And even if he did, SO WHAT?
>>
>> Unlike you, I’m a man who can make up his OWN mind, not some gutless
>> wonder who has to have references and footnotes before he’ll even fart.
>>
>> Les
>
> I see we’ve been joined by another revisionist scholar.
> —
> Jamie McCarthy Internet: [email protected] AppleLink: j.mccarthy
> I speak only for myself.

You didn’t like my rebuttal? Well, maybe if your original letter hadn’t
been so snotty and preachy, you wouldn’t have been told where to go and
what to do when you get there. I mean, you should have realized that
maybe not everyone shares your high IQ. The thing that bothered me most
about your letter was the implication that, since I didn’t know EVERYTHING
about something, I have no right to say ANYTHING. So I guess I’ll have to
run it all by you first now, to make sure it’s O.K.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!
vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!
torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!
bn946 Sun Dec 18 05:47:09 PST 1994
Article: 11637 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!
vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!
torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Asian dog Nguyen
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 06:18:37 GMT
Lines: 10

James Nguyen likes to brag about all the White women he’s had. But hey,
don ‘t get mad at him! I guess he’s just admitting that pie-faced,
slant-eyed, piss-yellow Mongolian women hold no attraction for him (I
don’t blame him–they hold none whatsoever for me).

Give the guy a break. AFter all, at least he’s moving up the evolutionary
ladder.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!
howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 15:09:34 PST 1994
Article: 20005 of alt.discrimination
Newsgroups: alt.discrimination
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!
howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Jesus Christ!
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 15:15:53 GMT
Lines: 32

In a previous posting, James White ([email protected]) writes:
>
> You Grizape, have no claim on the achievements of Western
> Civilization. You are a pittiful example of how a great
> civilization can miss individual members. You are a half ape.
> What is your IQ? You have been pressing and bragging about the
> white race and IQs, what is yours? What have been your
> contributions to the advances of the white race, or the advance
> of Western Civilization? What have you personally done? List
> your life achievements for the net to see. Have you noticed
> that for the most part you are completely ignored? You are
> just a stupid mongrel ape, I will not call you white because
> you are a mongrel half ape, hiding behind the magnificent
> accomplishments of a few good Germans and German Jews. How
> does that grab you?
>
> Jim White
> Deutscher-Amerikanischer Panzerfuhrer mein Kaptin:
> Deutschland uber Alles
>
You deracinated coward, I’m not “grabbed” by anything you say, because
you’re just a deracinated fool and coward. Go ahead and insult me all you
want, that doesn’t change the FACT that you don’t know ANYTHING about
race, honour, destiny, etc. NO OTHER RACE has even come CLOSE to the
achievements of the White race, and your precious “German Jews” would have
accomplished exactly ZERO if they hadn’t latched on to the White race to
provide the base that they themselves couldn’t build.

Les
>

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!
howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 15:09:35 PST 1994
Article: 20006 of alt.discrimination
Newsgroups: alt.discrimination
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!
howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: This whole IQ stuff is crap…
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 15:20:19 GMT
Lines: 27

In a previous posting, James White ([email protected]) writes:
> [email protected] (Les Griswold) wrote:
>
>
>>Would I like to take you on? Anytime, you deracinated
>>coward. I really don’t care if you were a friggin’
>>GENERAL in the German army. You’re STILL a fucked-up
>>tit who knows NOTHING about race, and you obviously
>>know nothing about honour either. I could go through
>>a dozen like you before breakfast.
>
> Set a time and a place.

Ooh, you’re so TOUGH and INTIMIDATING. So what if you can “beat me up” (
a highly unlikely prospect, but for the sake of argument…) Does that
then prove that YOU’RE right and I’M wrong? No. It proves one thing and
one thing only: that James White can beat up Les Griswold. Blacks are
STILL backwards, Hispanics are STILL Indian-Negro-White mongrels, Jews
are STILL either Sephardim or Ashkenazim, and YOU are still a wienie.

BTW, there has not been a German army since May 1945. The only men under
arms in Germany since then have been occupying troops, and mercenaries.
How does THAT grab YOU?

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!
nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 15:09:36 PST 1994
Article: 20012 of alt.discrimination
Newsgroups: alt.discrimination
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!
nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!
FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: This whole IQ stuff is crap…
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References:
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 05:54:19 GMT
Lines: 68

In a previous posting, Andrew Schwartz ([email protected]) writes:
> (posted by J. Tomita who is using his room mate’s computer)
>
>
> In a study conducted in Hawai’i, which has a nigh number of
> mixed-race kids (such as me), the mixed race people scored statistically
> higher than the mono-racials of either group in intelligence. This makes
> sense when one considers that, since members of the same race may be more
> genetically “alike,” to have children with another group may reduce the
> “inbreeding” effect. Inbreeding often results in retardation. (This is all
> from the book: “Racially Mixed People in America”).

Inbreeding often results in retardation? Hey, if the gene for retardation
isn’t there in the first place, no amount of inbreeding will create it out
of nothing. Inbreeding does NOT result in any evil that is not there in
the first place. (WSG, “Which Way Western Man?)
>
But what does genetic similarity have to do with race? The Japanese,
> genetically, are most similar to the Jews. What does this mean qbout the
> whole theory of race-genetics? Are Japanese and Jews one race? Are
> Japanese not “asians”? Are the Jews “asians,” even though most Jews are
> “white”?

Like HELL most Jews are White. They’re Asian. (ie, either Sephardic or
Ashkenazic, that is, Turko-Mongolic.
>
Mr. Les Griswold, what response do you have to this? Your remarks
> denigrating non-aryans appear to be blatherings of a sociopathic mind. On
> top of that, you have made a fool of yourself over the net by not
> recognizing that I am not a “guilty white rambler,” but Nikkei; and with
> your most recent post you continue to insult yourself with your loose grip
> on logic and reason. For instance, you say:
>
>
>>In a previous posting, Jason Miura Rabbitt-Tomita ([email protected]) writes:
>>> Dear Mr. Griswold,
>>>
>>> In your response to my recent post, you attempt to criticize me for
>>> “guilty white ramblings.” Had you taken the time to read more carefully,
>>> you would have realized that I am not white, but Japanese American.
>
>
> Les says:
>
>>So? Our guilty liberalism is one thing that we have successfully exported
> to people like you.
>>…If White was used to mean what it SHOULD, that is, people EXCLUSIVELY of
>>Northern European descent, instead of a dumping ground for every mongrel
>>and mix that comes along, White IQs would shoot up, leaving the miserable
>>Blacks even further behind, and outscoring the Asian wonder-kids.
>
>
> J. Tomita says:
>
> Mr. Les Griswold, you carry on a racist, ignorant invective. I hope
> you can come up with some sort of evidence for your hair-brained
> postulations.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [email protected]

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!
europa.eng.gtefsd.com!gatech!howland.reston.ans.net!cs.utexas.edu

utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!

bn946 Sun Dec 18 17:20:34 PST 1994
Article: 20059 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!

europa.eng.gtefsd.com!gatech!howland.reston.ans.net!cs.utexas.edu!

utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Greg Raven, how do you reconcile 2.5 million names with “not enough missing”?
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 06:05:25 GMT
Lines: 34

In a previous posting, Christopher Hoover ([email protected]) writes:
>
> Goodness. I’ve half a mind to suspect that Tim McCarthy has gone and
> gotten himself a National Capital Freenet account….
>
> Welcome, IJC Agent Griswold. You’re playing your role beautifully.
>
> All sarcasm aside, however, I might suggest to Mr. Griswold that if he
> expects _Instauration_ to be considered a credible source, or if he
> expects us to treat fuzzy, ill-documented claims such as his regarding
> Yad Vashem as Received Truth, he has, quite simply, come to the wrong
> place. I, for one, am not especially likely to hope for anyone who uses
> the word “megakikes” to have any reasonable or especially interesting
> viewpoints.
>
>
> Chris
> —
> Christopher J. Hoover [email protected] Kibo flavor: Unlisted
> Disclaimer: standard It’s *always* September, *somewhere* on the Net.

Indeed. I stated my source, and you pontificate, telling me that it’s not
“credible”. I also had some other wonder-kid here tell me that
Instauration is a “funny paper”. So, I guess only
the IHR is allowed to put forth any facts about the “Holocaust”, right?

And you get all bent out of shape over my using the word “megakikes”,
saying that I wouldn’t be likely to have anything reasonable or
interesting to say? Well, I and many people I know would say the same
thing about you toadies to the Jews, who refuse to see what’s right in
front of your eyes if it isn’t in one of your “credible” sources.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!

howland.reston.ans.net!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!

freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 17:20:38 PST 1994
Article: 20072 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Greg Raven, how do you reconcile 2.5 million names with “not enough missing”?
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 02:02:02 GMT
Lines: 61

In a previous posting, Christopher Hoover ([email protected]) writes:
>
> I don’t find the IHR to be that much more credible than _Instauration_,
> but actually _everyone_ is allowed to put forth whatever they wish

Oh really? Tell that to the staff of the IHR, who saw their building go
up in flames. Tell that to Ernst Zundel, who has received death threats,
has had his property damaged, been assaulted, dragged through court for
NINE years, etc. etc.>
>
(moralizing about my use of the word “megakikes”)
>
> Bent out of shape? Hardly. Actually, I was quite pleased. You tipped
> your bigoted hand much earlier than most. My thanks. Curiously enough,
> though, you’ve never seen any anti-revisionists here referring to Germans
> as “krauts” or “huns” or the like, and you never will. For one thing,
> this isn’t about being anti-German, it’s about being supportive of
> historical truth. Another reason, of course, is that several of us,
> myself included, are part “krautish.”

Perhaps anti-revisionists here have never used the words “kraut” or “hun”.
So what? Do you think that I only live on this board? It may come as a
surprise to you all, but there ARE people out there who use the words
“kraut” and “hun” with a LOT of invective (strangely, they NEVER seem to
be persecuted and ostracized QUITE as much as someone who says, oh I don’t
know, “megakikes”).
>
> I trust, also, that you can back up your claims that I and others like me
> here are “toadies to the Jews.” Relevant quotes from any of us
> demonstrating this principle will do quite nicely.

Instead, why don’t we look at the fact that Jews just LOVE revisionists,
compared to anyone ELSE who denies their divinity. After all, it’s much
safer to take on someone like David Irving or Ernst Zundel.

Who profits from the “Holocaust” fable? The American taxpayers? Nope.
They’re forced to pay annual tribute to Israel, and fund all sorts of
“Holocaust” memorials. The German taxpayer? Nope. They get forced to
pay “reparations” to survivors and the state of Israel, and East Germany
had to agree to pay “reparations” in order to get recognized by Israel.
The IHR? The average Canadian? Nope, nope. The average Israeli? The
average diaspora Jew? Well, hey! I think we’re on to something here!
While you argue the relative merits of Prussian Blue at Auschwitz, the
“reparations” just keep merrily rolling into Tel Aviv.
>
> What’s that you say? You only just got here? Then what, exactly, are
> you doing casting about generalizations regarding people about whom you
> know almost exactly _nothing_?

I don’t have to hit my head with every brick in the world to know that it
will hurt, each and every time. This
“you-can’t-play-in-my-sandbox-because-you-won’t-play-with-MY-toys”
attitude is really petty. Like I said, argue about the “Holocaust” all
you want, and get peeved at “neo-Nazis” like me all you wish: however,
it’s not going to change a BLOODY THING about the tribute that is paid to
Israel; what’s more, you’ll find yourselves in MY position if you ever get
up the intestinal fortitude to present your ideas to the general public,
which I presume is your eventual goal.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!

agate!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!

FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 18:34:00 PST 1994
Article: 20016 of alt.discrimination
Newsgroups: alt.discrimination
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!

agate!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!

FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: This whole IQ stuff is crap…
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 14:42:02 GMT
Lines: 23

In a previous posting, James White ([email protected]) writes:
> [email protected] (Les Griswold) wrote:
>
> I am a former officer in the German Army Rangers, I am a
> specialist in Armed and Unarmed Combat. Would you like to take
> me on? What is your IQ you half baboon ape. You are the
> bottom of the barrel in human evolution.
>
> Jim White
> Deutscher-Amerikanischer Panzerfuhrer mein Kaptin:
> Deutschland uber Alles
> Herzliche Grusse zum Weihnachtsfest
> und alles Gute zum Neuen Jahr
>
Would I like to take you on? Anytime, you deracinated coward. I really
don’t care if you were a friggin’ GENERAL in the German army. You’re
STILL a fucked-up tit who knows NOTHING about race, and you obviously know
nothing about honour either. I could go through a dozen like you before
breakfast.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!

howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!

FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 18:34:01 PST 1994
Article: 20019 of alt.discrimination
Newsgroups: alt.discrimination
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!

howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!

FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Jesus Christ!
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 16:56:40 GMT
Lines: 14

What really gets me is the way Politically Corrupt creeps keep harping
about the advantages that Whites “received” in the past. As if Whites
lined up to receive them from some god or other! Listen: the White race
MADE its advantages. Through HARD WORK and PERSEVERANCE they mastered
their environment. They didn’t go to “human rights” organizations and
whine for priveliges – they WORKED for them, they BUILT them, and
sometimes they bent other races to their own will. One other point: this
“evil White race” is the one that is GRANTING all these priveliges to
other races. If Whites didn’t WANT to grant “equality” and “affirmative
action” to others, they bloody well wouldn’t, and there’s not a thing
these others could do to TAKE it.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!

torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!

bn946 Sun Dec 18 18:34:02 PST 1994
Article: 20034 of alt.discrimination
Newsgroups: alt.discrimination
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!

nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!

FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: This whole IQ stuff is crap…
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 06:07:09 GMT
Lines: 12

In a previous posting, James White ([email protected]) writes:
(a whole shit-load of deracinated bullshit)

Are you for real? I mean, you go on about how you’re a German and all,
but we all KNOW that the term “German” doesn’t mean anything anymore.
Hell, the Turkish, Vietnamese and Cuban “guest workers” are just as “German
” as you are. So anyone can become a German under the bandit government
that the Allies installed in 1945. But theses non-Whites will NEVER be
able to become WHITE. Got it?

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!

europa.eng.gtefsd.com!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!

freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 18:38:46 PST 1994
Article: 11653 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!

europa.eng.gtefsd.com!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!

freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: FACT#1 All skinheads are RACIST
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 14:50:29 GMT
Lines: 19

In a previous posting, Fire Fight ([email protected]) writes:
> SKINHEAD FACT #1
>
> All skinheads are racist. All skinheads advocate
> white supremist policies. Skinheads who claim not
> to be racist are not in fact skinheads. To claim
> to be a skinhead is to claim to be racist. To be
> a skinhead is, by definition, to be a racist.
>
So what? Now that you’ve established that true skinheads are indeed White
SUPREMACISTS (there’s no such word as “supremist” – anyone who uses it is
either sloppy or lazy, or both), what does it prove? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Les

>

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!agate!

howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!

FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 18:38:48 PST 1994
Article: 11656 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: FACT#2 All skinheads are homophobic
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 14:54:16 GMT
Lines: 20

In a previous posting, Fire Fight ([email protected]) writes:
> SKINHEAD FACT #2
>
> All skinheads are homophobic. All skinheads hate gays.
> Many skinheads have deep-rooted homosexual tendencies

More Freudian “I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I” pop psychology.

> and as a consequence of rebelling against these feelings
> they become homophobes thus redirecting their frustrated
> desires into hatred. Skinheads who claim not to be
> homophobic are not skinheads.
>
Just as for racism, SO WHAT? You haven’t proven that there’s ANYTHING
wrong with being a “homophobe”. In fact, NOT to be a “homophobe”, NOT to
view queers with distrust and disgust, is truly sick.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 18:38:49 PST 1994
Article: 11658 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected]FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Les Griswold)
Subject: James Nguyen: true shithead!
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 15:29:04 GMT
Lines: 8

Dear James:

The intellectual quality of your posts (such as it is) has really fallen
of late. Is one of your fellow Chinamen usurping your account while you
study for your finals in wok cooking?

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!uwm.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Dec 18 18:38:49 PST 1994
Article: 11664 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!uwm.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: The other jackass.
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References:
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 14:47:04 GMT
Lines: 37

In a previous posting, JAMES NGUYEN ([email protected]) writes:
> Les the serial chicken rapest ([email protected]) wrote:
>
> Freenet eh? Don’t they have a one hour on-line limit per call?
>
>> James Nguyen likes to brag about all the White women he’s had. But hey,
>> don ‘t get mad at him! I guess he’s just admitting that pie-faced,
>> slant-eyed, piss-yellow Mongolian women hold no attraction for him (I
>> don’t blame him–they hold none whatsoever for me).
>
> Oh God. I am so hurt by your slurs. Oh for shame. How could you Les? You~C.you
> bastard! 8^>
>
> Face it you sheep fucking loser (apologies to all losers) you’re just one of
> them ugly dumbass white mutants who can screw a food processor if yer tried.
> It’s understandable maggots like you get all bitchy when some foreign stud
> treads all over your ass and steals all your beautiful women. 8^>
>
> Your women are tired of your tasteless unsatisfying cheap cum. They want
> something hot and exotic and I deliver. 8^>
>
> Now run along and whipe that horse cum off your fucking ugly face.
>
> —
> Your Master.

Sure, dink. How do you KNOW Asian cum is hot and spicy? Yeah, I’m SO
hurt that you “tread all over my ass and steal all my beautiful women.”
Any woman who would sleep with a gook is almost certainly butt-ugly to
begin with, so believe it or not, I’m not losing any sleep over your
claims. And even if they’re raging beauties, so what? Like I said, any
White woman who will consider a chink as anything other than a servant is
lost anyway.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Mon Dec 19 05:45:12 PST 1994
Article: 11687 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Would you trust this man? 8^/
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 06:29:29 GMT
Lines: 12

In a previous posting, JAMES NGUYEN ([email protected]) writes:
(about Wolfv)
>
> You are truly an EMBARRASSMENT to the white supremist cause.

How would YOU know what constitues an embarrassment to the White
SUPREMACIST cause? There’s no such word as “supremist”, dink. If you’re
going to appropriate our language, at least do it properly.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Mon Dec 19 19:19:02 PST 1994
Article: 20087 of alt.discrimination
Newsgroups: alt.discrimination
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: This whole IQ stuff is crap…
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 06:43:42 GMT
Lines: 20

In a previous posting, James White ([email protected]) writes:

(James the deracinated coward trying to be funny by implying that my
father was a baboon)

> >>Like HELL most Jews are White. They’re Asian. (ie,
>>either Sephardic or Ashkenazic, that is,
>>Turko-Mongolic.
>
> This is racial theory according to a half baboon. I vote that

Well, then, Jimbo, let’s hear YOUR racial theory. Undoubtedly, it’ll be
FAR superior to mine. We’ll just overlook the FACT that you were (and
probably still are) under the mistaken impression that most Hispanics are
White.
>
Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!agate!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Dec 20 09:38:17 PST 1994
Article: 20128 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!agate!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Greg Raven, how do you reconcile 2.5 million names with “not enough missing”?
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 05:53:46 GMT
Lines: 118

In a previous posting, Michael P. Stein ([email protected]) writes:
> In article you write:
>>
>>In a previous posting, Jamie McCarthy ([email protected]) writes:
>>> [email protected] (Les Griswold) wrote:
>>>
>>>> What about the fact that the authorities at Yad Vashem have
>>>> admitted that at least HALF of the “eye-witness testimonies” in their
>>>> archives are not credible?
>>>
>>> Citation please!
>>
>>Oh, geez, another bespectacled wanna-be scholar who has to have references
>>and footnotes before he’ll even fart.
>
> I suspect Jamie just wanted to know if you made it up yourself or
> repeated someone else’s falsehood.
>
>>Look, I read it in “Instauration” magazine of October 1994.
>
> Don’t believe everything you read in the funny papers. But at least I
> can tell from this you’re probably only guilty of the venial sin of
> gullibility, rather than the mortal sin of making the statement up
> yourself out of whole cloth.
>
>
>>What’s really pathetic is people like you who want to count Jewish
>>noses in pre- and post-WW II Germany to “prove” or “disprove” the
>>Holocaust.
>
> Well, I think that’s a valid piece of evidence. If there were so many
> Jews in Europe before the war, and about six million less after the war,
> either they died or they went somewhere else. Now, if they went somewhere
> else, I would think you should be able to find some significant fraction
> of them. Why doesn’t the IHR just hire a few private detectives who
> specialize in finding missing persons?
>
> For example, it is generally accepted by historians that on the order
> of a million Jews (at least) went through the camps of Belzec, Sobibor,
> and Treblinka. If they weren’t killed there, they must have gone
> elsewhere. But where? Only a couple hundred people who went through
> these camps are known to have survived the war. Furthermore, all but one
> or two of those survivors were from Treblinka and Sobibor, where there
> were prisoner revolts. At Belzec, where there was no revolt, only one
> person is known to have survived the war according to Konnilyn Feig’s
> “Hitler’s Death Camps,” though I seem to recall seeing another source
> which mentioned the existence of a second survivor.
>
> From a statistical standpoint, the likelihood of such a high death
> rate just by coincidence, after passing through the camp and going to
> their various destinations, seems about as great as winning the lotto two
> weeks in a row. If they weren’t killed in the camps (as I believe they
> were), then why is it so much easier to find survivors of Auschwitz (which
> had significant labor functions in addition to its extermination function)
> than survivors of the pure-extermination Reinhard camps? Why haven’t
> these missing Belzec survivors turned up looking for their family and
> friends?
>
>
>>If you can “disprove” it–what then? Does that “redeem” the
>>Nazis, prove that they were “nice guys”?
>
> You tell me, since you seem to think that even though we’ve never been
> able to find more than one or two survivors of the Belzec camp, they are
> nevertheless alive and have somehow neglected to inform the rest of the
> world that they survived.
>
> But if you can find them alive, and thereby prove the Holocaust a
> myth, I will be happier than any revisionist – as will all the relatives
> who thought them dead all these years.
>
>
>>Would you have the courage to draw the necessary conclusions, i.e. that
>>Nazi Germany did NOT orchestrate mass gassings of Jews, and that
>>therefore, there must have been a concerted Jewish effort to keep the
>>wartime propoganda alive? I bloody well doubt it.
>
> If you can find where all those missing Jews went who passed through
> Belzec alive, it would take no courage at all to draw the obvious
> conclusion that they weren’t gassed to death. However, even in such a
> case the secondary conclusion does not logically follow.
>
> There has been no concerted Jewish effort to keep wartime propaganda
> alive, not at least in the way I suspect you believe it – i.e. the
> deliberate and knowing repetition of a lie. It is merely that the
> combination of missing Jews, multitudes of eyewitnesses (including
> confessions by SS men), and wartime documents discussing mass murder have
> made the established history the logical conclusion.
>
> When a husband makes a lot of threats against his wife, and then one
> day the wife disappears, but dozens of people say they heard a shot and
> then saw the man stuff a body-shaped object wrapped in a blanket in the
> trunk of his car and drive off, wouldn’t you have even the least little
> suspicion of murder even if the body of the wife never turned up?
>
> I believe what I do because of the evidence I have seen, both direct
> and indirect. Find me those missing Jews who passed through Belzec and
> I’ll do some major revising on my position.
>
> —
> Mike Stein The above represents the Absolute Truth.
> POB 10420 Therefore it cannot possibly be the official
> Arlington, VA 22210 position of my employer.
>

Obviously, I don’t have the intellectual brain-power of you guys. I’m not
content to sit around and gaze at my navel, and go into throes of ecstasy
every time another meticulously researched revisionist work comes out.
However, I don’t have to read EVERY SINGLE WORD ever written by
revisitionists (and Jews) to know that there’s maybe, just maybe,
something a LITTLE fishy about the ‘official’ line on the Holocaust.

Sure, Mikey, it would take no courage to state the truth once the facts
come out? Try that one on the men who are trying to bring those facts
out. Tell them that what they’re doing isn’t especially courageous.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Dec 20 09:51:13 PST 1994
Article: 11737 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!cs.utexas.edu!utnut!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: FACT#2 All skinheads are homophobic
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 22:37:28 GMT
Lines: 27

In a previous posting, Andrew Chalupka ([email protected]) writes:
> In article , [email protected] (Les
> Griswold) wrote:
>
>> My, how mighty big of you to give your sanction to queers to engage in
>> their perversion. WHY this insistence on seeing faggotry as a “healthy,
>> normal” expression of sexuality? Anyone who’s seen EVEN ONE gay “pride”
>> parade should know better than to swallow this garbage.
>>
>> Les
>
> These so called gay “pride” parades are put on just to get a rise out of
> homophobes like yourself…looks like it worked

I highly doubt that faggots strut their stuff down our city streets just
to piss off us normal people. I think it’s because exhibitionism is part
of their perversion, and they get a thrill out of being outrageous,
obnoxious, etc. However, some of them DO realize the amount of resentment
that their flagrant public displays are creating. The rest are just too
stupid (or don’t care).

“Diversity” is a wonderful thing, as long as the “diverse” people fit YOUR
definition of what’s acceptable, isn’t it.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Dec 20 09:51:14 PST 1994
Article: 11741 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: I’m sorry Maverick, you’re an asshole.
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 22:43:56 GMT
Lines: 31

In a previous posting, Maverick ([email protected]) writes:
>>
>> Another point: how do you know Les is a skinhead? I’m married to
>> him, and I can tell you he’s no skin. And to completely prove your point
>> wrong, my hair is long and flowing, I have a superior IQ, and I have been
>
> Superior IQ?!? Superior to what a rock? You are obviously a complete
> moron with no morals. Besides just because your hair is long and flowing
> does not mean you are not a fucking neanderthal as well. Being a white
> supremisct automatically means that you are one uuuuugggllyy bitch.

So does she suddenly get beautiful if she embraces equalitarianism? THIS
I’ve gotta see!

> You have given up any intrinsic worth as a human being and you are wasting
> oxygen that worthwhile people could use.
>
>> described as the perfect wife and mother. Maybe you’re jealous that White
>> men can actually find women that will bear their young, since you have to
>
> Who actually described you as a perfect wife and mother? You know Sylvia
> there is such a thing as discriminating good opinions from bad, not just
> people who are different than you. As far as bearing the young of
> racist’s, you sound like some sort of farm animal, but of course what can
> you expect from people like les and yourself, or whatever the hell you are.

Vive la difference, eh? As long as our “difference” makes us crybaby
victims, employable by committed, hard-core Communists like yourself, right?

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Wed Dec 21 11:49:57 PST 1994
Article: 20194 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Lessons in evidence
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 13:15:37 GMT
Lines: 51

Griswold)
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet

In a previous posting, Jeffrey G. Brown ([email protected]) was kind
enough to point out to me (repeatedly) that “evidence” comes from
outside of my own skull.
>>
>> 1) A nation at WAR (that’s Germany) would divert critical rail transport just
>> to satisfy the fetish of its fuhrer.
>
> We have documentary evidence that demonstrates that this was, in fact,
> done. Should we disbelieve this documentary evidence simply because you
> find it “fishy”? Or do you have actual evidence in favor of your
> “fishiness”? (Hint: “evidence” comes from outside your own skull.)
>
>> 2) A nation at WAR (Germany again) would destroy millions of potential
>> workers.
>
> Again, we have evidence that they did, including sworn testimony of those
> who did the destroying. Your evidence for your position is….. ? (Hint:
> “evidence” comes from outside your own skull.)
>
>> 3) A nation at WAR (Germany yet again) would expend valuable gasoline just to
>> burn up Jewish corpses so they could “get away with it”. Get rid of the
>> smoking gun, as it were.
>
> Hmmm… I was not aware that gasoline was ever used to fire the furnaces
> at the death camps. You can, of course, provide us with documents stating
> that this was the case, and then with your evidence that these documents
> are false. (Hint: “evidence” comes from outside your own skull.)

No, but there IS “eyewitness testimony” that gasoline WAS used to cremate
hundreds of corpses in open pits at phenomenal rates that totally violate
all the known laws of combustion; that Natsee crematoria were able to
consume bodies at astounding rates in unheard-of ways, again violating all
the known laws of combustion.
>
> Just because you don’t like what history tells us, Griswold, doesn’t mean
> that it’s false. You have to _prove_ it false. Otherwise, you’re just
> another cranky bigot.

I am not disliking what history tells me, Jeff. I AM disliking what the
“Holocaust” industry keeps hammering at me, that is, that the final word
is, the Natsees gassed and burned 6 million Jews, so there. End of story.
And if what we’re telling you goes against what you know of human nature,
well, that’s just too bad.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!hudson.lm.com!news.pop.psu.edu!news.cac.psu.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Fri Dec 23 15:21:41 PST 1994
Article: 20231 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!hudson.lm.com!news.pop.psu.edu!news.cac.psu.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Lessons in evidence
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 00:04:53 GMT
Lines: 33

In a previous posting, Danny Keren ([email protected]) writes:
> Les Griswold wrote:
>
> # No, but there IS “eyewitness testimony” that gasoline WAS used to cremate
> # hundreds of corpses in open pits at phenomenal rates that totally violate
> # all the known laws of combustion;
>
> What laws of combustion were thus violated? What is this nonsense?

This “nonsense” is that gas was poured on bodies in OPEN PITS, and that
the corpses, after being set afire, BURNED UP COMPLETELY.

> > # that Natsee
crematoria were able to
> # consume bodies at astounding rates in unheard-of ways, again violating all
> # the known laws of combustion.
>
> What laws of combustion were thus violated? What is this nonsense?

This “nonsense” is that bodies were reduced COMPLETELY to ashes in TEN
MINUTES (we can’t even do it today with 1994 technology, but those damn
Huns could do it with their 1940s technology; damn, those Krauts were
SMART!); that flames shot out the chimneys (the mortar was never damaged
by the constant super-heating; most of the energy is then wasted, rather
than doing its job of reducing the Jewish corpse to ashes). Then again,
maybe Jewish corpses burn at astonishingly fast rates. Can anybody here
tell me if this is so? (With proper references from “credible” sources,
of course)

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sat Dec 24 05:28:43 PST 1994
Article: 20302 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Lessons in evidence
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 23:52:07 GMT
Lines: 22

In a previous posting, Jamie McCarthy ([email protected]) writes:
> [email protected] (Les Griswold) wrote:
>
>> Are we talking about the same “Holocaust” here? Whenever I see or hear
>> another sob-story about the “Holocaust”, it’s always “6 million Jews died
>> in the greatest tragedy, yadayadayada”. If one really presses, there’s a
>> grudging admission that “Well, yeah, about 5 million non-Jews also died.
>> But it was more Jews.”
>
> Les, there are people in alt.revisionism who got upset when people try
> to bring up the killing of non-Jews. That’s just the way it is. For
> example, someone posted some long testimony or something about Russian
> POWs being gassed, and the response was, essentially, “those aren’t Jews,
> so they don’t count as part of the Holocaust.”
>
> Now, do you have a problem with that response or something?

Darn right I do. So, now the “Holocaust” is the private reserve of the
Jews?

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!scipio.cyberstore.ca!skypoint.com!winternet.com!interactive.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sat Dec 24 19:48:39 PST 1994
Article: 20319 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!scipio.cyberstore.ca!skypoint.com!winternet.com!interactive.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Lessons in evidence
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 12:53:32 GMT
Lines: 57

In a previous posting, Daniel Mittleman ([email protected]) writes:
> In article , [email protected] (Les writes…
>>Griswold)
>
>>I am not disliking what history tells me, Jeff. I AM disliking what the
>>”Holocaust” industry keeps hammering at me, that is, that the final word
>>is, the Natsees gassed and burned 6 million Jews, so there. End of story.
>> And if what we’re telling you goes against what you know of human nature,
>>well, that’s just too bad.
>
> A couple of things, Les.
>
> 1. I am not aware of the literature that discusses how gasoline was
> used and combusted faster than is possible to combust. Where has that
> been stated? I’d like ot go read it and see for myself. Someone else
> pointed out in rebuttle to your points that they too were unaware that
> gasoline was used to burn bodies. You would be doing all of us a
> great favor by pointing out where we can find this information.

Well, Daniel, I’ll tell you. Try the book “Auschwitz: A Judge Looks at
the Evidence”. However, my sources have been slammed as not “credible”
with alarming regularity, and I suppose this one will follow PDQ.
>
> 2. Is there any information the “holocaust industry” is telling you
> that you know specifically to be wrong? You stated earlier that some
> of the claims of what the Nazis did seem illogical to you. As other
> responses have noted, yes the Nazis actions may have been illogical,
> but there is documentary evidence that they in fact did them. Do you
> doubt some of this evidence? If so, which pieces of it and why do you
> doubt it?

Oh, only about all the “eyewitness testimonies”, which have been used to
secure convictions against “war criminals” (whose only crime was being on
the losing side). Perhaps because this “eyewitness testimony” contradicts
itself, the “eyewitnesses” were never cross-examined, etc.
>
> 3. The “holocaust industry” does not state that the “Natsees gassed and
> burned 6 million Jews, so there;” rather the conventional wisdom is:
> about 11 million died in the Nazi holocaust, about 6 million of them
> Jews. And less than half of those who died were gassed. The rest died
> of shootings, malnutrition, starvation, and disease. Further, there is
> no denial that such conditions existed in many places outside of Nazi
> death camps and that many other people (including “good” Germans)
> suffered during the war.

Are we talking about the same “Holocaust” here? Whenever I see or hear
another sob-story about the “Holocaust”, it’s always “6 million Jews died
in the greatest tragedy, yadayadayada”. If one really presses, there’s a
grudging admission that “Well, yeah, about 5 million non-Jews also died.
But it was more Jews.”
>
> 4. If you have compelling evidence that portions of the previous point
> are wrong, I for one would be happy to support a change to the
> conventional wisdom. What evidence do you have to offer?

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!scipio.cyberstore.ca!skypoint.com!winternet.com!interactive.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!sunic!seunet!news2.swip.net!aristotle.algonet.se!news.algonet.se!flax Sat Dec 24 19:48:40 PST 1994
Article: 20320 of alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!scipio.cyberstore.ca!skypoint.com!winternet.com!interactive.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!sunic!seunet!news2.swip.net!aristotle.algonet.se!news.algonet.se!flax
From: [email protected] (Jonas Flygare)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Lessons in evidence
Date: 20 Dec 1994 13:12:42 GMT
Organization: AlgoNet Public Access Node, Stockholm
Lines: 32
Message-ID:
References: <[email protected]>

NNTP-Posting-Host: aristotle.algonet.se
In-reply-to: [email protected]’s message of Tue, 20 Dec 1994 00:04:53 GMT

In article [email protected] (Les Griswold) writes:

[statement 1]
>This “nonsense” is that gas was poured on bodies in OPEN PITS, and that
>the corpses, after being set afire, BURNED UP COMPLETELY.

[statement 2]
>This “nonsense” is that bodies were reduced COMPLETELY to ashes in TEN
>MINUTES (we can’t even do it today with 1994 technology, but those damn
>Huns could do it with their 1940s technology; damn, those Krauts were
>SMART!); that flames shot out the chimneys (the mortar was never damaged
>by the constant super-heating; most of the energy is then wasted, rather
>than doing its job of reducing the Jewish corpse to ashes). Then again,
>maybe Jewish corpses burn at astonishingly fast rates. Can anybody here
>tell me if this is so? (With proper references from “credible” sources,
>of course)

Care to explain how you fit a chimney over an open pit?
Care to explain the 10 minute figure?
Care to explain the _completely_ statement?
Care to explain the “super-heating” statement?

Yes, we can reduce a body to ashes in LESS than 10 minutes today.
Yes, even back then people knew how to build furnaces, or did the iron
age occur between 1945 and today?

Safe PGP key fingerprint = A7 FA 4D 35 73 0E DB 65 69 D5 D4 E1 02 E6 91 E2
Unix PGP key fingerprint = 0D 22 64 4D 05 35 53 BA 83 56 7B 56 C6 61 D4 A7
DNA sequence fingerprint = 0E 21 45 FA 7A 11 34 FE ED DE AD BE EF 8F 10 71
DNA copyright 1962 – 1994 by Jonas Flygare, Copyright yours before IBM does.

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!scipio.cyberstore.ca!skypoint.com!winternet.com!interactive.net!news.sprintlink.net!pipex!sunic!seunet!news2.swip.net!aristotle.algonet.se!news.algonet.se!flax Sat Dec 24 19:48:41 PST 1994
Article: 20324 of alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!scipio.cyberstore.ca!skypoint.com!winternet.com!interactive.net!news.sprintlink.net!pipex!sunic!seunet!news2.swip.net!aristotle.algonet.se!news.algonet.se!flax
From: [email protected] (Jonas Flygare)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Lessons in evidence
Date: 20 Dec 1994 13:17:22 GMT
Organization: AlgoNet Public Access Node, Stockholm
Lines: 19
Message-ID:
References: <[email protected]>

NNTP-Posting-Host: aristotle.algonet.se
In-reply-to: [email protected]’s message of Tue, 20 Dec 1994 00:15:05 GMT

Les, les, les.. Reading comprehension, please..
>”P.S.: My wife just found a reference on page 171 of “Auschwitz” that ONE
>gas chamber could cremate 1,000 bodies in only FIFTEEN minutes! Darn,
>took Beechwood Cemetary here in Ottawa a couple of hours to do my dad.
>Damn clever, those Germans.”

A _gas chamber_ is where people are _gassed_, a _crematorium_ is where
people are _cremated_. Simple, no?
As for the difference in time, the Beechwood Cemetary have to make
sure it’s your dad’s ashes that is in the urn, thus it’s not possible
to do the cremation on any large scale. Also, there’s the neighbours
to think of, complaints that the t-bone steak is gritty and all that.
The Nazis had no such considerations to handle.

Safe PGP key fingerprint = A7 FA 4D 35 73 0E DB 65 69 D5 D4 E1 02 E6 91 E2
Unix PGP key fingerprint = 0D 22 64 4D 05 35 53 BA 83 56 7B 56 C6 61 D4 A7
DNA sequence fingerprint = 0E 21 45 FA 7A 11 34 FE ED DE AD BE EF 8F 10 71
DNA copyright 1962 – 1994 by Jonas Flygare, Copyright yours before IBM does.

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Dec 27 15:34:28 PST 1994
Article: 11954 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Les Griswold…
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 14:02:31 GMT
Lines: 16

In a previous posting, ([email protected]) writes:
> In my undying human compassion, I’m gunna give yer one more chance to
> surrender. I will spare you humiliation, torture and death in exchange for
> your wife and daughter.
>
> Now Les, if I were you I’d take the offer.
>
>
> James Nguyen

Yeah, well, if you were ME you wouldn’t be a potty-mouthed little slope,
would you?

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Dec 27 15:34:29 PST 1994
Article: 11957 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: James Nguyen: true shithead!
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 02:58:48 GMT
Lines: 22

In a previous posting, Joseph Mak ([email protected]) writes:
> Les Griswold ([email protected]) wrote:
> : Dear James:
>
> : The intellectual quality of your posts (such as it is) has really fallen
> : of late. Is one of your fellow Chinamen usurping your account while you
> : study for your finals in wok cooking?
>
> : Les
>
> Being that you have had no intellectual quality to your posts Devil Cave Boy
> Les, I wonder how close you are coming to discovering fire?
>
> Guerilla #187
> j-MAK
>
I knew this guy who was mentally retarded, he insulted about the same
level as you do. One time, he said to my friend, “You have rocks in your
head that are falling into your stomach!”.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Dec 27 19:28:51 PST 1994
Article: 11968 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Message from Black Panther
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 17:46:34 GMT
Lines: 14

In a previous posting, Mikey! ([email protected]) writes:
>
(a bunch of yellow-belly justification for being apathetic)
>
> Umm, it’s also very impolite to post someone else’s private mail
> publicly. Shame, shame. ๐Ÿ™‚

Umm, no it’s not. If the sender doesn’t want it posted publicly, they
should bloody well not send it. Second of all, it’s the property of the
RECIPIENT, and he or she can do whatever the hell he/she likes with it.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!newsxfer.itd.umich.edu!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Dec 27 19:28:52 PST 1994
Article: 11984 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!newsxfer.itd.umich.edu!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: “VISUALIZE WORLD PEACE”
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 04:32:09 GMT
Lines: 28

In a previous posting, Publius ([email protected]) writes:
> “VISUALIZE WORLD PEACE”
>
> While driving around today, I saw a bumper sticker: “Visualize
> World Peace” and it set me to thinking.
> Christ said there would be “…wars and rumours of wars…”
> till the end days but I thought I’d give it a try anyway.
> I think there is little hope of achieving Peace until we achieve
> a kind of ‘sameness’ of the Human Race. And since – according to
> the Materialists (they’re all Atheists) – the world is populated by
> the ‘Rich’ and the ‘Poor’, we would have to either wipe out the
> ‘Poor’ and repopulate the World with the ‘Rich’ or vice versa.
> Admitting that Christ was right (he being a Son of God) I had no
> problem visualizing Peace if Organic Life – ‘Man’ – was displaced
> by Inorganic Life – ‘Machine’. I can see ‘Machine’, with our help
> at first (and later wiping us out as irrelevant) being able, with
> its ‘Artificial Intelligence’ (our words, not ‘Machine’s) to renew
> itself and multiply abundantly. – and in due course achieving
> not only World Peace, but also Everlasting Life! PUBLIUS
>
Are you for REAL? I mean, first it was this “Christian race” shit, now
it’s babbling about Everlasting Life. So what is your point? That
Artificial Intelligence is good, or bad?

Les
>

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Dec 27 19:28:53 PST 1994
Article: 11991 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Came. Saw. Conquered. Sat down to eat a bowl of rice.
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 14:07:00 GMT
Lines: 15

In a previous posting, ([email protected]) writes:
> Well now. How’s my little smurf village going eh?
>
> Are yers feeling angry? ๐Ÿ™‚ How does it feel to be conquered? ๐Ÿ™‚ How does it
> feel to be dispossessed of your newsgroup? ๐Ÿ™‚ How does it feel to be a
> minority in your own newsgroup? ๐Ÿ™‚ Feeling hopeless? ๐Ÿ™‚
>
> Well now you know what the people you hate so much feel about you.

Uh, James, I don’t remember anyone ASKING for your opinion. If we had
wanted it, we would have given it to you.

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Fri Dec 30 11:04:30 PST 1994
Article: 12048 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Music from the start
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 04:43:57 GMT
Lines: 20

In a previous posting, Jumpstarts ([email protected]) writes:
>> Say, how many skinheads do *you* know who can slay a
>>dragon single-handedly. ๐Ÿ™‚
>
> Just me. BTW, didn’t Sigfried *die* from that particular stunt?

No, he didn’t. He got sprayed with the dragon’s blood, making him
invulnerable, except for a small spot on his shoulder. Hagar tricked
Sigfried’s wife into making a shirt for Sigfried that had a white spot
exactly over this vulnerable spot, then arrowed him when he had the
opportunity.
>
> Opera loving skinhead, who however would not listen to Tristan and Isolde
> again if you put a gun to his head,

Why not?

Les

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!uwm.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Fri Dec 30 11:04:32 PST 1994
Article: 12051 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!uwm.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Under the Same Sun
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 12:54:02 GMT
Lines: 18

In a previous posting, Joseph Mak ([email protected]) writes:

(quoting that shitty Scorpions song)
>
> Devil Cave Bitch Gangster Fun, are you a gangster bitch thatis a wigger?
> Spread out you little Cave Bitch… -ICE CUBE
>
> Guerilla #187
> j-MAK

Uh, Mak, shouldn’t that be GORILLA #187?

Les

(I know writing to this clown only encourages him, but I just couldn’t
resist)

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!newsxfer.itd.umich.edu!zip.eecs.umich.edu!panix!bloom-beacon.mit.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sat Dec 31 21:50:21 PST 1994
Article: 12068 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!newsxfer.itd.umich.edu!zip.eecs.umich.edu!panix!bloom-beacon.mit.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Where are you, Jamie?
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 1994 00:19:37 GMT
Lines: 10

I mean James Nguyen, of course! We’ve had a posting recently from his
white trophy slut, Leanne, but nothing from him! God! This place is so
BORING and SLOW without him!

Les


Eight cripples do not make one gladiator.
-ADOLF HITLER

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!uwm.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Sun Jan 1 11:49:54 PST 1995
Article: 12078 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!scipio.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!uwm.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Not all skins hate Jews!!
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References:
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 1994 13:15:32 GMT
Lines: 15

In a previous posting, Sean ([email protected]) writes:
> I’m not a skinhead. People hate Jews for no reasons. WHY???? Can you
> answer that. You are so ignorant for hating the Jews because you
> thrive on hate. That’s how you have been around so long. FUCK YOU!!!
> YOU JEW HATERS!!

Real deep analysis, there. And people say RACISTS are ignorant…?

Les


Eight cripples do not make one gladiator.
-ADOLF HITLER

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Mon Jan 2 16:37:48 PST 1995
Article: 12108 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Re: Under the Same Sun
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 1995 04:31:21 GMT
Lines: 52

In a previous posting, Joseph Mak ([email protected]) writes:
> Les Griswold ([email protected]) wrote:
> : In a previous posting, Joseph Mak ([email protected]) writes:
>
> : (quoting that shitty Scorpions song)
> : >
> : > Devil Cave Bitch Gangster Fun, are you a gangster bitch thatis a wigger?
> : > Spread out you little Cave Bitch… -ICE CUBE
> : >
> : > Guerilla #187
> : > j-MAK
>
> : Uh, Mak, shouldn’t that be GORILLA #187?
>
> : Les
>
> : (I know writing to this clown only encourages him, but I just couldn’t
> : resist)
>
>
> Devil Cave Bitch Les, I had made the ill prejudice that you had a varied
> intelligence. However since you had made the incorrect assumption on spelling,
> I will clear things up for your puny little Cave Bitch mind. Guerilla is a
> term coined by Mao Tse Tung, in converting China (The nation with the longest
> continuous civilization in the history of humanity) in his doctrine known as
> CommunismIf you are what you claim to be which would be a skinhead, you
> should be able to understand the ideas of Communism. BTW, Communism is a
> social theory for a utopian society and is rooted by the great Karl Marx.
> Marx was a Jew, which should irritate you considerably…And so should the
> fact that the Jewish culture and traditions are of the greatest humanity has
> produced.
>
> Hope this had been an enlightening session Devil Cave Bitch Les.
>
> Guerilla #187
> j-MAK
>
Uh, not really. However, it’s painfully obvious to anyone who has to
struggle through one of your incoherent messages that you’re a zealot, and
an idiot to boot, so I’m not going to waste any of my time typing to you,
gorilla #187.

Les

BTW, the fact that Karl Marx was a Jew named Mordechai Levi disturbs me
not in the least. See, I’m not taken in by his lies.


Eight cripples do not make one gladiator.
-ADOLF HITLER

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Mon Jan 2 16:37:49 PST 1995
Article: 12109 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!vanbc.wimsey.com!news.mindlink.net!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Joseph Mak’s got a list…
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 1995 04:34:47 GMT
Lines: 21

In a previous posting, Joseph Mak ([email protected]) writes:
> Devil Cave Bitch B Scott, your posts of late have entered your name into our
> list. Be Warned, with the followings of the NOI, FOI, AI, AN, and other
> respective groups,our Holy Alliance is monitering you…
>
> Guerilla #187
> j-MAK
>
…and he’s checking it twice, so y’all better be good to him now! Could
you please tell us who those alphabet-soup groups are? I know it’ll be a
real strain on your intellect, and your gorilla-like fingers will probably
cramp up while typing, but could you do that for us?

Les
>


Eight cripples do not make one gladiator.
-ADOLF HITLER

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Mon Jan 2 23:40:03 PST 1995
Article: 20828 of alt.revisionism
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: Mr. Dumas, get your facts straight
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
References: I hope to hell Kleim and the Griswolds are happy over what they
> started! (ie, rumours that he is an agent and/or an informer)

All right, I have had enough of this whining about how ‘persecuted’ you
are, Mr. Dumas.

Let’s get a few things straight: only ONE person has been braying in
public about rumours of you being an agent and/or an informer, and that’s
YOU. My wife sent you ONE e-mail, accusing you of it. To the best of my
knowledge, Mr. Kleim only asked you ONCE what you know about CSIS. Now,
there may be rumours kicking around at Carleton and in Ottawa about you,
but that’s an entirely separate entity. In any event, if there ARE
rumours around town about you, MY WIFE AND I DID NOT START THEM!!! Nor
did Mr. Kleim, living as he does in Minnesota.

Les


Eight cripples do not make one gladiator.
-ADOLF HITLER

From oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!newsxfer.itd.umich.edu!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!howland.reston.ans.net!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946 Tue Jan 3 05:27:10 PST 1995
Article: 12121 of alt.skinheads
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!juno.xana.bc.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!newsxfer.itd.umich.edu!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!howland.reston.ans.net!spool.mu.edu!torn!nott!cunews!freenet.carleton.ca!FreeNet.Carleton.CA!bn946
From: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Subject: James the jerk
Message-ID:
Sender: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Reply-To: [email protected] (Les Griswold)
Organization: The National Capital FreeNet
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 1995 20:54:18 GMT
Lines: 18

Jamie! You’re back! How were the exams? Are you a qualified Chinese
gourmet cook yet, or are they teaching the dog cooking next semester?

Seems you got pretty honked that I called your little Leanne a “White
trophy slut”. Gee, I can remember a certain Oriental gentleman of our
acquaintance talking about what he was going to do to me, my wife, and my
son. In rather vivid detail, too. Can’t take the heat, you cat-eating
savage? Then get the hell out of the kitchen.

BTW, you should feel right at home in Vancouver, it’s just CRAWLING with
chinks and other Asian rabble.

Les


Eight cripples do not make one gladiator.
-ADOLF HITLER