“Right on, fat broad. Do you have do clean up McVay with your lips also? What a stupid and fat broad. If you are interested in the dictionary it is right there before fatbroad. The only way you got your title is by laying McVay and you know it. You have no other qualifications. You contribute nothing. You accept only sperm from a thing.”
Matt Giwer, June 22, 1996 [page not ready]
For Recreational Use Only!
- Cyberscum [broken link], another man’s views.
Abuses, Thoughtless Spamming, & the Troll
- The Matt Giwer Net Abuse Compendium [page not ready]
- Invoke the Blessed Cone of Silence [page not ready]
- Giwer in the Gutter [page not ready]; when facts aren’t available….
- “Pathetic Beyond Words” [page not ready], a user comments on Giwer’s gutter-level insults
- The Giwerdly Lion [page not ready]
- “Sorry, Charlie!” [page not ready] Mr. Giwer finds himself reeled in, inch by inch, caught in a lie of his own manufacture.
- Mr. Giwer expresses his support for free speech, [page not ready] and digs himself into a very deep hole. This article, and others of similar content, has been added to Nizkor’s Encouragements Pages, as it contains both false allegations and threats.
- Matt Giwer: Plagarist [page not ready]
- The “Jewboy” [page not ready] troll
- Matt Giwer offers lies to college web admin, tries for removal of Nizkor link [page not ready]
Comment & Counterpoint
- Is Matt Giwer an antisemite? [page not ready]
- Mr. Giwer will try to pick a fight with anyone… even himself [page not ready]
- Giwer’s Foul Stench [page not ready]
- Testimonial Evidence: A response from Michael Stein [page not ready]
- “Do your own homework, Mr. Giwer.” [page not ready], a user comments on Giwer’s failure to take his own advice.
- An essay asking What is appropriate [page not ready] in dealing with Mr. Giwer & other Holocaust deniers
- “Put up or shut up, Mr. Giwer!” [page not ready] Mr. Giwer is challenged to put his money where his mouth is.
- “Put up or shut up, Mr. Giwer!” [page not ready] Mr. Edeiken addresses the issues raised in Mr. McVay’s Himmler offer
- “Put up or shut up, Mr. Giwer!” (Round Two) [page not ready] Ken McVay puts his money into another challenge to this lying and obnoxious troll.
- Cremation then and now [page not ready]