- Usenet article with background on Demjanjuk case [page not ready]
- Israeli Foreign Ministry, Information Division Summaries [page not ready] A comprehensive collection of information concerning the legal issues, the appeal to the Supreme Court of Israel, and a summary of the decision.
- Jerome Brentar’s Letter to Pfoch asking for help relating to Demjanjuk case. [page not ready]
- Herbert Pfoch’s illuminating reply to Brentar’s letter. [page not ready]
- The Deposition of Unterscharfürer Otto Horn [page not ready]
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit: Order [page not ready] (November 17, 1993)
The Soviet Protocols
- Nikolay Dorofeyev
- Fedorenko placed at Trawniki [page not ready], working for the SS
- Pyotr Goncharov
- Ivan Marchenko placed at Treblinka [page not ready]
- Pavel Vladirovich Leleko
- The general layout of the camp, transport arrivals, and killing process [page not ready] are provided by Pavel Leleko, who also places Ivan Marchenko at Treblinka.
- Nikolai Malagon
- Aleksandr Yeger