Berg Friedrich Article 4-1998

Dear IJC,

The reason a “nice long ride through the countryside with several revisionists”
inside a Diesel van with exhaust entering would NOT be at all meaningful is
that this is NOT AT ALL the way people were supposedly killed in Treblinka,
Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno or in the infamous gas vans in Russia.

In all of the above cases, the Diesel engine was supposedly stationary. Even
in the supposed gas vans in Russia, according to the forged letter from Becker
to Rauff in PS-501, the gas van was driven 15 kilometers away from a town and
then parked,–and only then was the exhaust reconnected to enter the van
compartment to kill the intended victims. In other words, the engine was only
operating at idle or fast idle.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Mon Aug 3 03:08:37 EDT 1998
Article: 195810 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!falcon.america.net!sunqbc.risq.qc.ca!news-peer.gip.net!
news.gsl.net!gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Diesel LIES from D. Keren and Nizkor
Lines: 87
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 2 Aug 1998 17:21:51 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:195810

Dear Readers,

Dan Keren has just tried to cover his blatant LIES about the Holtz-Elliott
essay by referring readers to a different essay– instead of trying to show
just how and where Holtz and Elliott proved that it is “very easy” to “tune” a
Diesel engine to get 6% CO as he had claimed earlier.

The Holtz-Elliott essay actually shows that getting a Diesel to yield even as
much as 0.12% is totally beyond the normal operating range of Diesel engines.
Even that low level (far below Keren’s 6%CO) was only achieved with the
addition of heavy external loads on the engine. Holtz-Elliott used an electric
dynamometer which is almost never used outside of engineering testing
laboratories–and most unlikely for Treblinka or Belzec. For test B-13 which
was the only test for which Holtz-Elliott gave results without any load, the
oxygen level was 17.14% and the CO level was 0.041%.

Keren then tried to cover his rear by asserting that
>1) The Pattle et. al. paper proves that a diesel can release a lethal exhaust
even when not running under load.

He tried to coverup the “whole truth” by giving some of the “truth” taken out
of context–a typical Keren-Nizkor tactic. He failed to explain that the
Pattle essay only proved that an “unloaded” Diesel whose air intake was
restricted to less than 2-1/2% of its normal opening size– was still only able
to kill 17 out of 20 MICE in one test after one hour; and in a second test with
the same restriction on the air intake, only ONE MOUSE was dead after one hour.
Much more important, and totally ignored by Keren true to his method, is the
fact that ALL of the rabbits and guinea pigs, which were also part of the same
tests, SURVIVED–and most continued to survive for more than an hour longer
even as the same experimental conditions continued. By the way, when the
engine air intake was so severely restricted, the Diesel was barely able to
start and operate.

The fact is that the restricted air-intake arrangement would have been a fiasco
for mass murder in only half-an-hour. Although some people would have probably
died, most would have survived. What would one have done with them?

The restricted air-intake tests were not “idle” conditions at all. By
generally accepted definition in mechanical engineering, “idle” means no load
on the engine and “normal” conditions. That means the air intake is
unrestricted, the air temperature is about 68 degrees Fahrenheit, and the air
pressure is normal atmospheric pressure for sea level. Whenever engineers
speak about “idle” or “fast idle” that is wha tthey mean; otherwise, the term
“idle” would be totally meaningless. If an engineer made amazing claims about
an “idling engine” that turned out to have been run under bizarre conditions,
for example at 10,000 feet altitude inside a hot boiler room–he would be
making a fool of himself.

Keren then writes, as if there were at least some serious evidence here:
>2) It is not clear that the engine in Treblinka ran idle. According
>to various sources, including the German court’s ruling and
>testimonies by former inmates, it was connected to a generator
>which supplied the electricity required to light the camp.

All of those “testimonies” etc are hopelessly vague and self-contradictory
“mush.” Precisely the kinds of gibberish (not even remotely “clear”) that one
expects from a hoax supported only by popular prejudice and terror–without any
real evidence such as corpses or Diesel gas chambers or actual Diesels, etc.

A Diesel engine connected to a generator would have certainly been plausible
for a large camp to provide standby electric power–but, such an arrangement
for toxic gases would have still required that the engine be operated under
even heavier loads, far beyond the normal load range and normal fuel-air
ratios. That is highly unlikely and totally contradicts the “testimonies” or
“confessions” about Soviet tank engines, or a submarine engine, or now even an
aircraft engine (see the new Belzec grave discovery stories).

By themselves, the Diesel claims are already rubbish–but, they become even
more absurd in view of the far more lethal alternatives that the Germans could
have “easily” used for mass murder instead. Those alternatives include
ordinary gasoline engines, even from a homely VW beetle (7 to 12%CO), or even
better than that– they could have used producer gas generators to drive 35% CO
into the chambers from any of the hundreds of thousands of producer gas-driven
vehicles (self-propelled, poison gas generators) that the Germans had already
by 1942 driving all over German-occupied territory..

The Diesel gas chamber story is a hoax–it never happened!!!

FPBerg

P.S. If anyone would like copies of the Holtz-Elliott essay or the Pattle et
al essay from the British Journal of industrial Medicine, 1957, vol. 14, pages
47 thru 55, they need only e-mail to me their fax number and I will fax the
essays to them at my own expense.

Please see my essays on the CODOH website: http://www.codoh.com
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Mon Aug 3 03:08:38 EDT 1998
Article: 195874 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!falcon.america.net!newsfeed.atl.bellsouth.net!
cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!
gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Diesel LIES from D. Keren and Nizkor
Lines: 59
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 3 Aug 1998 01:54:06 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:195874

Dear Danny-Boy Keren,

Do try to take things one at a time. Let us put oxygen and carbon dioxide
levels aside for just a moment and look at CO–also known as carbon monoxide.

When I wrote:
># The Holtz-Elliott essay actually shows that getting a Diesel to
># yield even as much as 0.12% is totally beyond the normal operating
># range of Diesel engines.

You had claimed that it was “very easy” to “tune” a Diesel to get 6%CO on the
basis of the Holtz-Elliott essay. That was simply a big LIE without any basis
whatsoever in Holtz-Elliott. Do you still want to dispute that? Do you still
want to continue with your other LIE that all that is needed to get 6%CO is to
adjust a screw or stop on the fuel pump?

I have actually conceded on many occasions, including in my 1984 essay–“The
Diesel Gas Chambers: Myth within a Myth”–that it is the low oxygen levels at
the high end of the normal Diesel operating range that are the great danger to
people exposed and can certainly kill in combination with C . But, but, but,–
to get a Diesel to operate in this range requires heavy engine loading which is
unlikely and absurd for a stationary engine such as one might have used at
Treblinka or Belzec. Running at idle or fast idle, even with a restricted air
intake, is no substitute at all for heavy engine loading.

The extrapolation of results from a 6 BHP diesel engine to large Diesel
engines, which Keren tries to ridicule, is entirely normal and correct for
Diesel engine emissions. The critical factor is fuel-air ratio, not engine
size at all. Even the Holtz-Elliot tests were on small engines; one 44 HP
engine and one 70 HP engine. When the emissions of those engines are compared
with other sizes of Diesels such as, for example, the emissions of the even
smaller 6BHP engine that Pattle used, one sees that there are NO major
differences for the same fuel-air ratios. The two engines used by
Holtz-Elliott actually ran somewhat cleaner than the smaller 6 BHP engine of
Pattle.

In numerous essays, including the two presented in this thread– Pattle, Holtz,
Elliott and many other “experts” have again and again stated that the
composition of Diesel exhaust gases is chiefly a function of fuel-air ratio.
There is no dispute on this point anywhere in the technical literature at least
since 1940. If anyone thinks otherwise, let them prove it with the technical
literature–and not merely by childish theorising and bluff like that of Keren.

How should one describe a person who obviously has no comprehension at all of
technical subject matter but pretends otherwise, who misreads the most basic
technical essays and statements, LIES again and again about the contents–and
all of that in order to falsely accuse people of the mass murder of millions?
Keren is trash indeed!

The Diesel gas chamber story is a monstrous hoax–it never happened!!!

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Mon Aug 3 03:08:38 EDT 1998
Article: 195887 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!falcon.america.net!sunqbc.risq.qc.ca!howland.erols.net!
portc02.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Diesel LIES from D. Keren and Nizkor
Lines: 95
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 2 Aug 1998 02:49:12 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:195887

Dear Readers,

Approximately 2 million Jews and countless gentiles (unimportant by comparison)
were supposedly murdered by the Nazis using Diesel exhaust in Treblinka,
Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno and in gas vans in Russia. This claim is technically
absurd but it is an essential part of the Holocaust hoax in general and,
therefore, the exterminationists must defend it with all possible means.
Diesel exhaust can kill,– but the conditions are so difficult to achieve and
bizarre and implausible in view of alternative sources of CO that any
reasonable person would demand extremely strong evidence for such a claim
before believing it; nothing even remotely close to such a high standard has
ever been presented by the exterminationists.

For quite some time, Dan Keren has been responding with repetitive postings
which were, according to him, based upon an essay on Diesel emissions: “The
Significance of Diesel-Exhaust-Gas Analysis,” by John C. Holtz and M.A.
Elliott, Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 63,
February 1941, pp. 97-105. The source is an excellent source indeed and, no
doubt, many readers were persuaded that this essay must provide some basis for
what Keren alleged. Keren alleged that this “paper proves that it is VERY EASY
to TUNE a diesel so that its exhaust contains hardly any oxygen, and up to 6
percent CO.”[emphasis added] In some variations of his prepared post he
actually put quotation marks around “easily” and “tuned” to suggest that those
words actually appeared in the text; they did not. But most important of all,
Keren’s claim is totally false; it is a LIE. There is simply nothing in the
text that should cause anyone to believe it is “very easy” or “easy” to get
lethal concentrations of CO, or oxygen, or combinations of those gases–from
Diesel exhaust.

Already on the first page of the Holtz-Elliott essay, page 97 column right, we
have the following text which Keren chose to totally ignore:

TEST EQUIPMENT
Engines and Dynamometer. The two Diesel engines tested are described in
Table 1. Each engine was mounted in a “power unit,” including radiator, fan,
clutch, fuel system, and starting mechanism. In the tests, each unit was
coupled to an electric dynamometer rated at 45 hp from 1200 to 2500 rpm.
—-End of Quote—–

>From the above text and the discussion in Holtz-Elliott, these tests were all
conducted under loads imposed by the dynamometer. Those test conditions cannot
be duplicated at all without a dynamometer–except by the addition of some
actual loads such as: a large pump with piping and fluid driven though a closed
circuit, or an electric generator with current going through some resisitance,
or a fan or propeller, or the driveshaft of a vehicle that is actually in
motion. In any event, these are not “idle” conditions; in other words, these
are not conditions where the engine is simply mounted somewhere in a stationary
position with someone simply pressing on a pedal to increase engine speed. For
idle conditions including fast idle, all of the tests gave CO levels of 0.06%
and less. Even as load was imposed throughout the normal operating ranges of
those engines–the CO levels were always below 0.12%. Only at the very high
end of the normal operating range of the Diesels did the oxygen levels drop
below 9%. At idle including fast idle, the oxygen levels were 17%; at light
load, the oxygen levels were still greater than 12%.

Frequently, Keren, J. McCarthy, and M.Stein have claimed that all that was
needed to achieve 6%CO was to adjust a screw on the Diesel engine. This is
totally false. The tests beyond the normal operating range of the Diesel were
indeed achieved by (Holtz-Elliott, p.99 column left) “changing the adjustment
of the stop limiting the travel of the rack on the fuel pump”–but the
Nizkorites simply ignored the fact that the load imposed by the dynamometer was
also increased to bring about the even higher fuel-air ratios and “rich”
conditions. Without an increase in load (either from an attached dynamometer
or other source) and careful control of the load, the accompanying increase in
CO and decrease in oxygen would have been impossible. By itself, the
adjustment of the fuel pump stop would have meant absolutely nothing as far as
stable “idle” emissions are concerned.

Another false claim of D. Keren–without any shred of scientific basis
whatsoever–is his insistence that large Diesels would have produced a more
lethal mix of CO and reduced oxygen than smaller engines. Again and again it
has been stated thoughout the technical literature and even in Holtz-Elliott
(see page 97) that “the composition of these gases is chiefly a function of
air-fuel ratio.” In other words, there is no relation to engine size at all.
Engine speed and engine design do have some small effect–but not size.

To cause a large Diesel such as, for example, the 560-HP engine of a Soviet
T-34 tank to yield lethal concentrations of CO and reduced oxygen would have
required imposing a load in excess of about 400 HP on the engine. That ain’t
easy. The same applies to aircraft engines and especially to a suggested
Soviet submarine engine which would more than likely have been much more
powerful. At idle including fast idle, the CO and reduced oxygen levels are
harmless–the great danger is exhaust heat but not the toxicity of the exhaust
gases. Pattle and his co-researchers tested mice, rabbits and guinea pigs with
Diesel exhaust at idle conditions and ALL animals survived FIVE HOURS of
exposure in two separate tests.

In short, the Diesel holocaust claims are totally absurd–it never happened!!

FPBerg

PS If anyone would like an actual copy of the actual Holtz-Elliott essay, they
need only contact me by e-mail with their fax number and I will fax them a copy
of Holtz-Elliott at my own expense.
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 9 15:57:35 EDT 1998
Article: 196451 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!falcon.america.net!newsfeed.atl.bellsouth.net!
cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!
gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The liberation of the Camps; Facts v Lies
Lines: 51
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 8 Aug 1998 02:05:07 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References: <[email protected]>
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:196451

Dear Readers,

Numerous photos including video footage of Dachau at the time of “liberation”
clearly show thousands of healthy, well-fed inmates. One can see many of these
photos in –Inside the Vicious Heart–by Robert H. Abzug. Their clothes and
uniforms are often shabby–but they are generally well fed from their
appearance, and even cocky in their open displays of joy at the German’s
defeat.
For Bergen-Belsen there are even photos of fat women inmates. These prisoners
are usually explained away as having been Kapos. Of course, the Holocaust
press does not like to show them too often. The focus is always on the worst
scenes posible.

The simple fact is that similar scenes occur here in the US everyday in
hundreds of major hospitals throughout the country. A successful
Czech-American doctor and hospital administrator who loved to dwell on the
“horrors” of Theresienstadt was put in his place by yours truly one day when I
challenged him to give me the authority to push people around at his hospital
and line up all of the patients who were near death–and have them take the
tops off their pajamas so that I could take some group photographs. Suddenly
he understood something. Needless to say, he did not want me to go to his
hospital to take any photos.

If we don’t die quickly, we will die slowly and look quite horrible when our
end comes. Americans especially prefer to fantasize even about death and put
makeup, eyeshadow, haircoloring, etc etc on their corpses rather than accept
reality and the fate which awaits us all. People who die from cancer or any
number of other diseases by the tens of thousands every day in American
hospitals
do not look any better than the dead from Bergen-Belsen. Stuffing them with
food changes nothing just as stuffing a person with typhus, or diarrhea, or
dysentery changes nothing either.

The claim that prisoners at Belsen were deliberately starved was thoroughly
refuted by Dr. Russell Barton who was there with the first British troops that
arrived at Belsen as part of the “negotiated” transfer of the camp from the SS
to British troops.

The use to which the photos of the dead from Belsen and Dachau are put is
thoroughly obscene. The real criminals responsible for those horrors were the
Allied leaders who had bombed German civilian targets long before any Allied
troops arrived at those camps.

At the end of the war in Germany, what could one have done with the typhus
epidemic cases that had become so numerous in those last months? Should one
have shipped them to the downtown Berlin or Munich medical centers. Those
medical centers were all destroyed by the likes of Chuck Ferree–in other
words, by real war criminals and by real sadists.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 9 15:57:35 EDT 1998
Article: 196543 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!chippy.visi.com!news-out.visi.com!news.maxwell.syr.edu!
news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!
not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: 3) Himmler Says “extermination” is ungermanic
Lines: 8
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 8 Aug 1998 12:40:01 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:196543

Dear Nele,

The reference to Irving’s well-known book is more than sufficient for anyone
really interested in pursuing the subject seriously. Obviously, that does not
include you.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 9 15:57:36 EDT 1998
Article: 196548 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!nntp-out.monmouth.com!newspeer.monmouth.com!
cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!portc02.blue.aol.com!
audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The liberation of the Camps; Facts v Lies
Lines: 50
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 8 Aug 1998 13:42:02 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:196548

Dear Van Alstine,

Your lengthy rehash of Holocaust propaganda merely obscures the fact that a
forensic pathologist who was assigned to examine the thousands of available
corpses at Dachau and elsewhere for evidence of poison and/or gassing — found
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Most of his examinations were, of course, cursory but
that was to be expected since there were so many bodies available to him–but,
but, but if a corpse showed the slightest indication of poisoning or gassing,
he did remove organs for further rigorous examination in a well-equipped
forensic laboratory in Paris. The removal of any and all organs that look
interesting, even under those circumstances, for further examination is a
standard, relatively quick and easy procedure for a professional forensic
pathologist. The preservation of such organs even when they are quickly
removed in the field consists of simply dropping them into a bottle of
formaldehyde and sealing the bottle with a screw top. They can then be
examined and reexamined, even years later, at leisure. Very likely, some of
those remains are still available today in sealed bottles somewhere and could
be reeamined with far better methods than were available at the time.

The fact is that even though Dr. Charles P. Larson examined thousands of
corpses, neither he nor any other Western Allied professional could find even
one case of anyone having been poisoned or gassed to death anywhere–NOT EVEN
ONE. This applies especially to Belsen also as well as other camps where
Britsh doctors were available to make forensic examinations. Larson’s
conjectures about what happened in the crematories and about how some might
have been gassed there were obviously based on the nonsense generally
circulating at the time and which he obviously believed, at least to some
extent–but, they were not based on his or anyone elses examinations of
thousands of corpses.

Today we seem to have another opportunity to rigorously examine
Holocaust-related corpses. This time at Belzec. Although the corpses have
been underground for more than fifty years, modern methods will still I am sure
be able to determine the causes of death just as with the corpses of the last
Czar and his family. Those corpses were even older and the efforts to destroy
them had been quite extreme. I dare say, there will be absolutely no evidence
at Belzec of anyone having been killed either with Diesel exhaust or any form
of poison.

I do predict, however, that we will see more delays and excuses from the Polish
authorities and others as soon as it becomes obvious to them that they are not
finding anything to support their obscene claims about Belzec. The truth is
not at all in their interests.

The real evidence ALWAYS converges to the revisionist position. The Holocaust
story is a hoax–no one was killed in gas chambers!! Not even by Dr. Rascher.

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 9 15:57:36 EDT 1998
Article: 196846 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!nntp-out.monmouth.com!newspeer.monmouth.com!
newsfeed.internetmci.com!152.163.199.19!portc03.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The liberation of the Camps; Facts v Lies
Lines: 59
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 9 Aug 1998 14:21:22 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:196846

Dear Van Alstine,

When you say Dr Larsen “clearly intimates” something or “suggests” something,
that is obviously different from proving something. He was assigned to find
proof.

In response to the following from you:
>Aside from the implicit assumption that the gassing victims would not have
>been immediately cremated to destroy the (forensic) evidence of homicidal
>gassing; can Berg cite a forensic authority on the amount of HCN that
>would be left in tissues after inhaling a LD100 concentration of HCN? Can
>he tell us how preserving tissue sample in formaldehyde might interfere
>with later detecting- if possible -any traces of HCN in them?

I have no authoritative answers to those questions; it is not my field or
specialty. However, it was Larson’s field and he had been looking for evidence
of poisoning; that was his mission. I assume he would have been thoroughly
familiar with all of the standard procedures for testing for cyanide poisoning.
Formaldehyde reacts very slowly chemically and that why it is such a good
preservative.

When I said that some of those remains might be available somewhere– even
today, that was not idle speculation. Years ago a friend who was a
pathologist at two New York City hospitals invited me to visit him at work and
see the morgues where he routinely performed autopsies as well as the adjacent
laboratories. In each laboratory there were wall cabinets along the entire
lengthts of the walls filled with bottles containing organ specimens–of every
imaginable sort of organ and malady. Many of these specimens were quite old,
but the formaldehyde kept the organs unchanged indefinitely. Naturally, one
only tended to keep the specimens which were interesting or unusual for some
reason or other. The rest were discarded.

It would seem to me that specimens from concentration camp victims would have
been rather interesting as well. By the way, my friend did show me some lung
tissue from smokers who had died of lung cancer–I have never smoked since.

The fact is that the Allies were clearly looking for forensic evidence of
poisoning and gassing, they had assigned a highly qualified professional to
perform rigorous autopsies, that person had access to and had been using a
well-equipped forensic laboratory in Paris–and yet, he never produced a report
of even one case of poisoning or gassing anywhere. Hints, suggestions, rumors,
conjecture are no substitute. If he had found some real evidence, it
certainly would have been sensational–and would have been enormously helpful
to the prosecution of Nazi defendants.

The fact that there never were any such reports from any western Allied doctors
anywhere, corroborates everything revisionists have been saying all along–the
gassing claims are a hoax!

No gassings–no holocaust!

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 9 15:57:37 EDT 1998
Article: 196857 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!nntp-out.monmouth.com!newspeer.monmouth.com!netnews.com!
howland.erols.net!portc02.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The liberation of the Camps; Facts v Lies
Lines: 46
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 9 Aug 1998 15:10:58 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:196857

Dear Ms. Finsten,

You wrote:

>The report I’ve seen about the Belzec excavations referred to ash and bone
>fragments. Can you please elaborate on the methods of forensic pathology
>which make it possible to determine cause of death when bodies are
>disposed of by cremation and the pulverisation of bones after cremation?

I believe the reports said that there were corpses as well.

Forensic pathology is not my field and I have not studied it either except by
way of general news reports. But, one must carefully excavate and remove the
overburden. That is an essential step.

Once any intact corpses are exposed, then one can certainly learn a great deal
>from the clothing and the contents–such as letters, documents, newspaper
clippings, or whatever is found. If the corpses are wearing uniforms– German
or Russian or whatever–that will explain a lot also.

>From what I have seen in the way of the so-called evidence about Belzec, what
was done with corpses was not “cremation” but merely “incineration.” There is
a vast difference between the two processes which bears greatly on any
investigation. Cremation reduces corpses, one at a time, to a fine white dust
with some bone fragments–but totally free of contamination from the fuel used
and from the remains from other corpses.

Merely, burning or “incinerating” corpses in the open or on gratings or in open
pits, does little more than destroy the flesh and leaves all large bones such
as the hips and skulls damaged but still largely intact. Of course, if those
remaining bones had all been pulverized that would have destroyed a great deal
of useful information–but I do not believe that that is at all realistic or
likely. Sure, a character like D. Keren will be able to find some testimony
>from a “survivor” somewhere who claims that the bones were all pulverized,–but
in the real world, pulverizing thousands of bodies down to only dust is just
too improbable.

In other words, incineration would have left many large bone fragments which
should be examined.

If you think I am wrong about incineration, just try burning a steak on a
kitchen stove with the bones remaining in the steak. You will have a devil of
a time burning that steak bone even with a steady gas flame.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 9 15:57:37 EDT 1998
Article: 196883 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!falcon.america.net!newsfeed.atl.bellsouth.net!
cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!
gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Himmler : Rooted out abuses at Camps
Lines: 51
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 9 Aug 1998 18:02:25 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References: <[email protected]>
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:196883

Dear Gord McFee,

Well, I speak German.

The word “ausrotten” can mean exterminate but it can also mean “purge” or
“uproot.”

Older, good German dictionaries generally did spell this out quite clearly–the
newer German dictionaries seem to be influenced by some mysterious polical
pressures and influence. I know it’s hard for you to imagine that anything
like that is possible, but the evidence certainly shows there is such an
influence.

My good, older Cassell’s German Dictionary from 1958 gives the following:
ausrott-en, v.a. extirpate, exterminate, root out, purge, stamp out,
destroy.

Himmler’s famous Posen speech is probably genuine, even the parts that are
cited again and again by exterminationists. But one should look, however, at
the entire speech to see the context. It was basically a nearly three-hour
long pep talk with hyperbole and drama to hold the audience–and yet, harden
them for the tasks ahead of them.

For example, within the same speech he also talked about the Allied bombing of
German cities. For years, he said, the party had been trying to get Germans to
move to the countryside and out of the cities to live a much healthier life.
It would have cost millions of Reichsmarks to accomplish such a move but now,
thanks to the Allied bombing, it was being done at no cost. Many people
roared with laughter, as one clearly hears on the tape available from the
National Archives. Was he serious about the Allied bombing? Of course not.
What he said in this regard was all tongue in cheek. It was all warrior talk
and warrior humor.

I am quite sure many Allied leaders made similar speeches under similar
circumstances without meaning total, physical extermination of Germany or
Germans. Fortunately, for them, however, they were on the winning side after
the war and the recording technology available to record their speeches had
been far behind that of Germany. Himmler had supposedly used three recording
machines for that speech; two disk recorders and one tape recorder. America
had no tape recorders until years after the war.

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Mon Aug 10 10:04:10 EDT 1998
Article: 197026 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!chippy.visi.com!news-out.visi.com!news-nyc.telia.net!
newsfeed.internetmci.com!198.138.0.5!newshub.northeast.verio.net!
arclight.uoregon.edu!hammer.uoregon.edu!newsxfer3.itd.umich.edu!
portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Diesel LIES from D. Keren and Nizkor
Lines: 64
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 3 Aug 1998 11:05:37 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References: <[email protected]>
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:197026

Dear McVay and Schutlz,

According to the so-called “statement” of Kurt Gerstein which has been referred
to endlessly by countless exterminationist “scholars” such as Raul Hilberg
because it has always been the best evidence for the Diesel claim, the Jews
were waiting inside the sealed “gas chamber” for 2 hours and 49 minutes BEFORE
the diesel engine was even started. They were supposedly, according to
Gerstein, packed tighter than sardines–700 to 800 people in a space of only
25 square meters (not 93 square meters as some have falsely claimed for
Gerstein)–and yet, that made no difference as to the time needed to kill them
since it always took about 32 minutes to kill them all with the Diesel exhaust.
That must have been an extremely leaky gas chamber–especially with the
“wooden door.”

I will concede that if one packs that many people into an airtight chamber,
they will certainly die and rather quickly–no more than half-an-hour should be
needed to kill most of them and WITHOUT any Diesel exhaust or CO–but that is
not what is alleged. When one looks at the “evidence,” it just does not make
any sense.

McVay wrote
>By the way, Mr. Berg – several American police departments, if memory
>serves, _do_ have records of diesel-exhaust suicides.
Well, your memory ain’t good enough to satisfy me. Please do give some written
references of Diesel suicides. I am quite sure you are lying–prove you are
not.

Tests on humans, aryans or otherwise, are not easy because of the smell and
irritation, but the tests have been done by Pattle et al on animals and the
results and their applicability to human conditions have never been disputed;
at idle, the chemical composition of Diesel exhaust simply will not kill
anyone even with five hours of exposure. It will irritate them intensely–but
it will not kill.

It is the smell and irritation which have, however, given rise to the false
perception of most people that Diesel exhaust must be extremely dangerous. It
is not– and that is why Diesel engines are since the 1970’s being widely used,
even in the USA, in underground, gassy coal mines as a safer alternative to
electric powered equipment. In Germany, by contrast, Diesel engines were
already recognised as safe enough for use in underground, gassy coal mines in
the 1920’s; in other words, the Germans recognised the inherent safety of
Diesels more than fifty years earlier.

The great danger to people confined in a small space from Diesel exhaust is not
the chemcial composition at all–it is the heat. That heat is, however,
reduced substantially if the exhaust passes through a long enough pipe as was
the case with Pattle. According to at least some of the exterminationist
evidence,–the Diesel was located outside, in the open on some kind of stand,
perhaps to allow everyone to look at it. Once again, it makes no sense at all.

If the Nazis were using the Diesel as a source of heat to kill their victims,
they certainly could have found better alternatives like hot water radiators
and ordinary hot water boilers. Better yet, they could have used the exhaust
of VW engines for CO.

All the wild theorising that exterminationists still engage in about the
Diesel gas chambers is just what one expects from a hoax without any real
evidence to support it. It never happened!!

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Mon Aug 10 10:04:11 EDT 1998
Article: 197133 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!newshub.northeast.verio.net!
arclight.uoregon.edu!news.cc.ukans.edu!news.vt.edu!solaris.cc.vt.edu!
newspump.monmouth.com!newspeer.monmouth.com!europa.clark.net!208.134.241.18!
newsfeed.internetmci.com!152.163.199.19!portc03.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Diesel LIES from D. Keren and Nizkor
Lines: 28
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 5 Aug 1998 01:59:02 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:197133

Dear Danny-Boy Keren,

When the Diesel engine B in test B-12 was yielding only 3.44% oxygen and 12.4%
carbon dioxide, it was also operating under a load of 37.8 HP from the
electric dynamometer. It did not get to that state simply by a change or
“tuning” of an adjustment screw. Obviously, you continue to refuse to
recognize that.

Of course, the exhaust from a Diesel under those conditions will kill–I have
said that since 1984 when I wrote: “The Diesel Gas Chambers–Myth within a
Myth.” See the original essay on the IHR website or http://www.codoh.com

But, but, but– to get to such conditions one must impose heavy loads on an
engine. If the engine is a 560HP engine from a Soviet T-34 tank, one must
impose a load of about 400 HP on the engine to make the exhaust toxic enough
>from all factors to commit mass murder in half-an-hour. That ain’t easy. How
many times have I said that already. Don’t you read? Don’t you think?

The Just letter is another forgery. The analysis which shows the precise
evolution of this forgery is by Ingrid Weckert in–Grundlagen zur
Zeitgeschichte- pages 193 through 218.

Please stop telling LIES!!

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Fri Aug 14 03:53:37 EDT 1998
Article: 198009 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news.maxwell.syr.edu!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!
news.bbnplanet.com!news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 45
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 13 Aug 1998 01:08:50 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198009

Dear Readers,

Dan Keren is a hopeless fool and a congenital LIAR. That is the only thing he
has proven again and again.

Keren’s general ignorance shows as well:
>Ooops. Corpse cannot be “cyanide impregnated”. HCN gas does not
>stick to corpses. Its boiling point is 26 degrees C, and it
>has a high vapor pressure at much lower temperatures also. There
>is no way it would “stick” to a corpse; this is insanity.
The above is totally wrong and stupid!

Cyanide does indeed stick to corpses as is evident from the standard
procedures for removing corpses from American execution chambers. That was
clearly shown many times by expert witnesses presented by revisionists in a
number of court cases. One such recognized expert was Fred Leuchter. The
cyanide tends also to be adsorbed wherever there is moisture and especially
where there is mucous membrane tissue. Cyanide is also retained in the hair.
That is why the corpses have to be vacuumed and handled carefully before being
removed from any execution chamber. Also, as the temperature of the corpse
drops below the boiling point of cyanide (78.6 degrees F.) –cyanide will
condense on the corpse itself. Condensation is a major problem with the
handling of cyanide in general; it condenses quickly and adheres to all cool
surfaces.

Since the victims were supposedly killed with cyanide, that means some cyanide
entered the corpse.

Keren claims that cyanide “has a high vapor pressure at much lower temperatures
also.” Pure gibberish!!

The vapor pressure of cyanide is by definition equal to atmospheric at the
boiling point of 78.6 degrees F. and drops below that. Normal room temperature
of 68 degrees F. is cool enough to cause cyanide to condense on ALL surfaces.

The elevator was small.

Return to Auschwitz D Keren and open your eyes.

No gassings–no holocaust!!

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Fri Aug 14 03:53:37 EDT 1998
Article: 198012 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!nntp-out.monmouth.com!newspeer.monmouth.com!
news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey03.news.aol.com!
not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: freddie berg and the crakow Report
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 13 Aug 1998 01:22:54 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References: <[email protected]>
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198012

Dear Klarsj,

Since you think you’re so smart– please do tell me what you think I missed
>from the Cracow Institute report.

Not the whole blah-blah, please; just the explanation for why they ignored the
most obvious evidence–namely, the intense Prussian blue coloration of the
walls of the delousing stations.

Perhaps that Prussian blue staining of the exterior and interior walls was a
sign from Yahweh to all Yids to repent–and stop telling LIES. Perhaps that’s
the explanation of the great mystery. Perhaps that’s the true explanation for
what you had earlier said the Cracow Institute could not explain at all.
Yahweh must have done it!!

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Fri Aug 14 03:53:38 EDT 1998
Article: 198015 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!news.stanford.edu!newsfeed.berkeley.edu!
newsfeed.wli.net!152.163.199.16!portc04.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!
not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The liberation of the Camps; Facts v Lies
Lines: 21
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 13 Aug 1998 01:42:56 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References: <[email protected]>
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198015

Dear Hilary,

Can you recall any other major, new piece of legislation with so much money
attached to it going through Congress so quickly? I suppose there must be
some–but, I dare say, not many.

>From Truman’s presentation to Congress on December 19, 1947 until final signing
on April 3, 1948–assuming your own dates are correct–it seems they were
moving awfully fast by today’s standards.

Now weren’t they worried about things like the Soviet blocking of western
access to Berlin and the collapse of China at about that time? It was such a
long time ago but that did motivate them also. It wasn’t altruism.

Chuck Ferree is as thoroughly depraved an individual as I think I have ever
come across. He proved this to me with his defense of the firebombing of
Japanese cities. He has lots of company in America–and that probably includes
you as well.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 16 13:36:36 EDT 1998
Article: 198418 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news-xfer.mccc.edu!news-xfer.netaxs.com!howland.erols.net!
portc02.blue.aol.com!audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Nizhor Nutcase says crematoria “really” BLAST FURNACES
Lines: 13
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 15 Aug 1998 13:51:52 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198418

Dear Van Alstine,

Please do try to give us references to “original” sources, if you have any.
Vague references to some piece of hoax trash is no substitute.

You tried that with the Pressac reference to a 1500 kg lift at Birkena already.
Naughty, naughty boy! You deserve a good whipping for that!

Lagace wasand sitll is an expert. Your kind has never produced even one to
refute him.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 16 13:36:37 EDT 1998
Article: 198487 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news3.buffnet.net!newscon01!prodigy.com!
portc02.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 76
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 15 Aug 1998 13:33:40 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198487

Dear Readers,

The pseudo-technical posts of Dan Keren and Mark Van Alstine about cyanide
“prove” that they are simply in way over their heads.

But such technical discussions are a step in the right direction.

All of the issues raised have been dealt with at length within the revisionist
literature and I will not try to reiterate the arguments here. If you want a
debate on these things with me, you must demonstrate at least a college
entrance level understanding of chemistry. I’ll be happy to dabate these
subjects with someone like a Richard Schultz but not with fools like Keren and
Van Alstine. Walk before you try to run. Read the numerous essays on these
subjects at the CODOH website and elsewhere.

However, I will say a few words about the issue of the corpse lift which
illustrates the underhanded methods of Keren and Van Alstine. On page 488 of
Pressac we do indeed have the following sentence:

“It [referring to the lift for corpses] was subsequently replaced by a 1500 kg
capacity Demag goods lift.”

But, Pressac gives no source or drawing or any other information as to where he
got this info–and most important of all, he gives us no idea as to when this
1500 kg was actually added,– if ever.

Just before this sentence, he does, however, give us a lot of info. about the
SMALLl, 300kg lift which he (Pressac) describes as “provisonal.” For that
300kg lift he shows a photo which makes it clear that the lift was only
intended to hold one corpse at a time. He also includes a quote from Order No.
61 of 15/2/43 as follows: “Subject: 1 goods lift with a minimum payload of 300
kg, including the fitting of suitable winchess, cable and motor and the guide
rail.” Note, there is no mention at all anywhere that this is intended to be
only “provisonal” rather than permanent. An additional reference is to the
fact that the lift was completed on 13/3/43. But nothing about that mythical
1500kg lift.

In other words, the only evidence of a heavier lift is Pressac’s assertion
without any documentary evidence at all.

As to the ventilation capacity, Van Alstine is obviously mixing up the
ventilation capacity of the crematory chimney and ovens, which was indeed
substantial, with what would have been needed, not just to ventilate a room
full of corpses,– but which would have also been absolutely essential to
provide “circulation” of the toxic gas during any mass execution.

An excellent source of factual info. that is also easy enough for most readers
to find is the book by Clinton T. Duffy entitled: 88 Men and 2 Women,
Doubleday & Co., 1962. Duffy was the warden of the California prison and the
executions which were the basis of the title were all in gas chambers. On
pages 105 and 106 we have the following text:
“It took another half hour [after an execution] before it was safe for
attendants to open the big iron door, but even then they had to be careful.
Before touching the body, they sprayed it thoroughly with liquid ammonia to
neutralize any gas that might have been caught in the folds of the dead man’s
clothing or in any parts of his body.”

By the way, I want to also call attention to page 101 where Duffy wrote:
“Death in the gas chamber was caused by dropping cyanide from a container into
a mixture of sulphuric acide and distilled water in a well under each chair.
The poisonous fumes that resulted caused almost instant loss of consciousness,
although it took anywhere from thirteen to fifteen minutes for death actually
to occur.”

In other words, death from cyanide, even when the release of a lethal
concentration of cyanide is quick, still does not produce a quick death as
claimed in the Holocaust hoax accounts. For the hoax claims, the evolution of
any lethal concentration of cyanide would have also been extremely slow from
the Zyklon-B granules lying as claimed at the bottom of a mythical, perforated
pillar. Please read my essay: “Zyklon-B and the German delousing chambers” at
http://www.codoh.com

No gassings–no holocaust!!

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 16 13:36:38 EDT 1998
Article: 198489 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news3.buffnet.net!newscon01!prodigy.com!
portc02.blue.aol.com!audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Professor Wilhelm Pfannenstiel Testifies About a Gassing in
Belzec Death Camp
Lines: 15
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 15 Aug 1998 13:43:24 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198489

Dear Readers,

Keren’s reference Pfannenstiel’s staement from “the Good Old Days” is actually
useful in showing how the hoax was constructed.

Read that statement and then compare the text with the Pfannenstiel statement
given in: –Nationalsozialistische Massentoetungen durch Giftgas–pages 173
and 174. The differences are substantial and thoroughly invalidate both
“statements” as serious evidence.

It is quite obvious that Pfannenstiel would have signed almost any statemen,
preferably as vague as possible, in order to avoid the ordeal of prosecution.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 16 13:36:39 EDT 1998
Article: 198517 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news.maxwell.syr.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!
152.163.199.19!portc03.blue.aol.com!audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 47
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 16 Aug 1998 16:55:45 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198517

Dear Readers,

My, oh my. The hatemongers do wiggle and squirm real hard when they they are
trapped–but they will never, ever admit they were wrong about anything.

The drawing for a 750 kg lift on page 228 of–Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death
Camp–by Gutman is a drawing for a “proposal” from the Gustav Linse company.
By itself, it means very little. It does not mean that it was ever purchased
or installed, or that anything like it was ever purchased or installed. The
drawing is clearly marked in the lower right corner: “Erf.. den 25, 1, 43” In
other words, it was a drawing made at Erfurt and not as one might have
expected, by the Zentralbauleitung at Auschwitz.

The info. that Pressac gives on his page 488 conflicts with the claim that
anything like the Gustav Linse lift was ever installed. Engineers solicit
proposals from manufacturers all the time–only some of which are ever
purchased. That’s your reality check for today.

But there is one more detail that thoroughly undermines your dirty handiwork
for the day and that is the fact that Pressac claims that the 1500 kg lift that
“subsequently replaced” the “provisional” lift was manufactured not by “Gustav
Linse” at all,– but by DEMAG.

The idea that by doubling the cables one can double the lift capacity is
interesting, but where is the “proof” that anything like this was ever done or
even contemplated by the SS? Gutman presents nothing to support this
assertion. The fact is that by simply doubling the cables, assuming that it
could be done, one also halves the speed with which the lift lifts corpses.
The hourly lift capacity would be unchanged unless there was also a more
powerful motor and structure to support the lift assembly. Obviously, someone
is simply trying to apply freshman physics to a real engineering problem.
Think harder.

Now let’s try some basic chemistry. Please do ask Richard Schultz or someone
with some real qualifications, there must be some Jewish chemists out there
somewhere,–.whether or not one can have cyanide condense on surfaces at 68
degrees Fahreneit for example? Your insistence that it is not possible is
really quite funny.

Hah-Hah!!

No gassings–no hard evidence–no good documentary evidence–no holocaust!

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Mon Aug 17 19:00:34 EDT 1998
Article: 198594 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!peerfeed.ncal.verio.net!news.maxwell.syr.edu!
news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 30
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 16 Aug 1998 21:33:11 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198594

Dear Readers,

Van Alstine has made a thorough muddle of it all. But that’s what happens when
one tries to argue without any good evidence. Most of what he is quoting is
merely second-hand theorising from Gutman and Pressac without sources. One
might as well quote Van Alstine.

The one real piece of evidence presented here is merely a drawing from Gustav
Linse. The fact that it says: “Lasten-Aufzug bis 750 kg Tragkraft fuer
Zentralbauleitung der Waffen SS, Auschwitz/O.S..” still does not mean it was
anything more than a “proposal” for a customized lift arrangement for the
Zentralbauleitung. It is not “proof” that anything like it was ever ordered or
constructed. From proposal to installation, everything can change and it
generally does.

>From the general layout, however, it does look like a lift for handling one
corpse at a time–rather than for anything else. The shaft opening (not even
the size of the platform) is 1.4m by 2.73m.

Don’t give up on that business about how cyanide can not possibly condense at
68 degrees Fahrenheit–or on a corpses. That shows real intellect on your
part–just like your idiotic claims about how “very easy” it is to “tune” a
Diesel to give 6%CO.

Holocaust is a hoax.

Bye-bye for now!!

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Mon Aug 17 19:00:35 EDT 1998
Article: 198618 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!
news.bbnplanet.com!portc02.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 70
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 17 Aug 1998 01:42:18 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:198618

Dear little Danny Boy,

Learn to walk before you try to run and try not to tell too many lies along the
way.

The drawing from the Gustav Linse company is “evidence” but only of the fact
that they were asked to make a proposal. It certainly is not proof that the
SS decided to construct anything at all.

But then you do go on about chemistry as follows:
>You should learn to read, Fritz. Of course it [meaning cyanide] can condense.
The
>question is, at what *concentration* will it start to condense, at
>that temperature?
>
>For instance, 80 degrees C is below the boiling point of water.
>Does that mean that *any* concentration of water vapor in the air
>will start condensing, at 80 degrees C?

Apparently, you DO CONCEDE now that cyanide will condense on corpses at 68
degrees Fahrenheit also–given a sufficient concentration in air. Well, that
is some progress on your part–but that is TOTALLY different from what you
wrote on Thursday, Aug 13 03:12 EDT.

On Thursday you wrote: “It will condense ONLY in extremely low temperatures.”
and a short while later in the same post you wrote:
“Again, ONLY EXTREMELY COLD surfaces. HCN evaporates quickly at below zero
temperatures.”

Obviously, you were completely wrong on Thursday. Now you seem to have learned
something and know that it will condense at all temperatures below boiling
provided the concentration is such that the partial pressure due to the HCN
equals the vapor pressure. What you have still not learned is that there can
be significant, local differences in concentrations–a kind of microclimate
near surfaces–and this is what makes the handling of cyanide particularly
dangerous. For example, blankets fumigated with cyanide have in some cases
retained enough cyanide within the fabric to kill people sleeping underneath
many hours later.

Well, small progress– but the truth about HCN is well known to many readers
of revisionist literature. Try reading it sometime. You’ll be so amazed at
how it broadens your mind.

HCN has a low heat of vaporization which means that it changes easily from the
liquid to gaseous phase and vice-versa. Water, by contrast, has a relatively
high heat of vaporization and is therefore much more stable as far as its
phases.

In the gaseous phase because of the small molecular size, HCN easily
penetrates all kinds of possible barriers; this is one reason why it is an
excellent fumigant–it gets into all the nooks and crannies, including through
stucco and through brick and clothing. Once in the liquid phase, it is highly
soluble in water or moisture. If the HCN concentration in the surrounding air
drops below the vapor pressure for HCN for that temperature, HCN will proceed
to leave objects including moisture it had penetrated earlier–and wander
elsewhere, like into bricks and stucco and even concrete. Hence, the intense
Prussian blue staining in bricks made of red clay (iron oxide) as the cyanide
gradually reacts with the iron oxide to form that brilliant, telltale sign of
its presence. That the Poles deliberately ignored this evidence was totally
assinine. The exterminationists “always” ignore the real evidence, the
revionists rarely do anything like that.

I was right again as always and as usual. Ooops,–it’s so hard to be modest
when you’re German.

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Wed Aug 19 12:54:55 EDT 1998
Article: 199042 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news.maxwell.syr.edu!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!
news.bbnplanet.com!news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 74
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 19 Aug 1998 02:46:11 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:199042

Dear, dear Readers,

So many hoaxers are turning into scientists–it is downright scary. Keren is
even making “calculations.” Wow! They’ll be doing brain surgery next.

What I wrote about cyanide impregnating corpses cannot simply be explained by a
high school understanding of partial pressures. Life ain’t that simple. Learn
to walk before you try to run.

Keep in mind what I wrote on this thread already and about the small size of
the HCN molecule and the low heat of vaporization. Then to understand what is
involved, one can look at some of the literature on “adsorption” and
“absorption.”

For example, in Encyclopaedia Britannica–mine is from 1966– for “adsorption”
we have the following text:

“ADSORPTION. All solid substances are known to be capable of attracting to
their surfaces molecules of gases or solutions with which they are in contact.
This phenomenon is known as adsorption. The solids that are used to adsorb
gases or dissolved substances are called adsorbents; the adsorbed molecules are
usually referred to collectively as the adsorbate. A well-known example of an
excellent adsorbent is the charcoal used in gas masks. With its area of about
125 ac. per pound, it is capable of adsorbing and holding large quantities of
poisons or impurities that one wishes to remove from a stream of air.
Adsorption refers to the taking up of molecules by the external surface
or internal surface (walls of capillaries or crevices) of solids or by the
surface of solids. ……
……..
Physical Adsorption of Gases and Vapours on Solids.—Physical
adsorption resembles the condensation of gases to liquids. It depends upon the
physical or van der Waals forces of attraction between the solid adsorbent and
the adsorbate molecules.” . . . [End of quote]

The other process that is relevant to how cyanide impregnates corpses is
“absorption.” In Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Third Edition, 1979,
John Wiley &Sons we have on page 315 the following text about “Health and
Safety Factors (Toxicology)” for cyanides (HCN):

“Skin Absorption. Normal skin absorbs HCN slowly. .. . . Cuts and abrasions
absorb HCN rapidly and 50 mg of HCN absorbed through the skin can be fatal.
Mucous membranes also absorb HCN rapidly.” [End of quote]

Another source on “absorbency” of cyanide is:
“Report of the Disposal of Zyklon-B residue following the fumigation of the
holds of vessels,” Treasury Dept., US Public Health Service, by
G.C.Sherrard–reprint no 1196 from the Public Health Reports Dec. 16,
1927–published by US Gov. Printing Office, Washington 1928.
On page 4 we have the following text:
“Hydrocyanic acid gas being readily absorbed and slowly released by water, it
is evident that Zyklon-B can not be scattered on a wet floor of a hold or
dumped into a bilge without materially increasing the clearing time of a
vessel. For this reason EXTREME CARE SHOULD BE EXERCISED NOT TO THROW THE
FUMIGANT INTO THE BILGES OR UPON WET SURFACES. [Emphasis as in the original
text–end of quote]

If anything like a mass gassing of people had occurred, there would have been
an abundance of perspiration, body fluids, blood, urine, etc, etc on the scene.

One extremely interesting German reference to “adsorption” of cyanide–but only
for real diggers for evidence–is the following about the deaths of two
otherwise strong prisoners from cyanide poisoning in a German camp on January
1, 1942. “Zur Pathologie der subakuten Blausaeure-Inhalationsvergiftung” (On
the pathology of subacute toxic Cyanide inhalation) by G. Toeppich, published
in Archiv f. Gewerbepathologie u. Gewerbehygiene, 12. Bd., Heft 1, 1943. The
text on page 12 explains that the venting of clothes and blankets after
cyanide fumigation had not removed all of the “adsorbed” cyanide.

Leuchter was right and so was Dr. William B. Lindsay who was a Ph.D in
Chemistry employed by Dupont–and who also testified in Toronto on behalf of
Ernst Zuendel.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Wed Aug 19 12:54:55 EDT 1998
Article: 199091 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news.maxwell.syr.edu!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!
news.bbnplanet.com!portc02.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 34
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 19 Aug 1998 04:48:34 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:199091

Dear Mr. Green,

>From what I have read, and I have never claimed to be an expert on this,
adsorption is probably related to vapor pressure–but the process is extremely
complicated by many factors which I do not understand at all. The fact is,
adsorption occurs.

I have not raised this subject to argue that the mythical Sonderkommando
would have been in any great peril from victims of cyanide. Read what I have
actually written before accusing me of that.

The issue of adsorption and absorption is, however, important in order to
explain how cyanide would have easily entered the brickwork of any alleged
Leichenkeller turned into a gas chamber. The total absence of any visible,
Prussian blue staining of the alleged homicidal gas chamber walls is extremely,
strong, even decisive, evidence AGAINST the Holocaust claims.

The Cracow Institute claims are simply a sham. To deliberately do chemical
analyses in such a way as to eliminate evidence of ferric ferricyanide because
of the Bailer report is outrageous. Bailer and his or her coworkers had
absolutely no scientific or technical qualifications whatsoever.

What the Cracow crackheads did was like the church refuting Galileo by
pretending to test his work with a telescope, but with one specially
constructed to block out the moons of Jupiter, and then afterwards insist that
they had proven Galileo to be totally wrong. Since countless churchmen had
never even heard of moons around Jupiter, the church would have been entirely
scholarly in referring to earlier churchmen in the explanation of its methods.
Not quite “scholarly”, of course–but good enough to fool most people.

Today, Holocaust is the new religion–and the revisionists are the heretics.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Thu Aug 20 11:58:47 EDT 1998
Article: 199251 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!newsfeed.internetmci.com!
152.163.199.19!portc03.blue.aol.com!audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 38
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 20 Aug 1998 01:55:38 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:199251

Dear Readers,

Van Alstine is far too confused about everything for me to waste much more time
on him.

When have I ever claimed anything about the dangers to the Sonderkommando from
skin absorption of cyanide? Do read much more carefully Van Alstine before
trying to toss those red herrings.

Then VanAlstine goes on:
>A red herring. The above report warns against tossing _liquid_ HCN (i.e.
>saturated Zyklon B crystals) directly into the bilges of ships. This is by
>no the same as HCN _gas_ (i.e. vaporized from Zyklon B crystals) being
>absorbed by body fluids.

This is going to come as tremendous shock to Van Alstine, Raul Hilberg and many
other self-styled experts on Zyklon-B—–there is no such thing as Zyklon-B
“crystals.” All references to such “crystals” by extermniationists merely
demonstrate how hopelessly ignorant they are about the nature of their great
murder weapon. They do not even know the most basic facts about their great
murder weapon. And yet, they have the Chutzpah to accuse revisionists of not
being “scientific” or of ignoring “evidence.” It would be an enormous joke if
so many innocent lives had not been destroyed by crackpots like Van Alstine,
Hilberg, Gilbert, Goldhagen, Spielberg etc., etc.

The whole purpose of my discussion of adsorption and absorption was to explain
how cyanide could easily enter stucco, cement and brickwork from moisture into
which HCN had been absorbed in order to eventually cause the brilliant,
Prussian blue staining that is clearly visible at the delousing stations– but
which is nowhere visible in the remains of the alleged homicidal gas chambers.

Dr Lindsay was a good friend of mine, he testified at one of the Zuendel
trials–I believe in 1988–and, at least generally, approved of Leuchter’s
work. At least one essay written by him, about the trial of Bruno Tesch, was
published by the IHR.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Thu Aug 20 11:58:48 EDT 1998
Article: 199267 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news.maxwell.syr.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!
152.163.199.19!portc03.blue.aol.com!audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 50
Message-ID: <1998[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 20 Aug 1998 02:33:00 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:199267

Dear Readers,

The same stupid claims go on and on–and I have answered most of them already
on this thread.

The Cracow crackheads and Van Alstine have so much in common. I especially
like this quote from Van Alstine:
>Why? Given that the precise mechanism for the formation of Prussian Blue
>has not been as yet determined, excluding Prussian Blue and instead
>testing for cyanide ions makes perfect sense -and solid science.

The same cookoo logic applied to Galileo would be as follows:
Given that Galileo could not explain the precise mechanism for the formation of
the moons around Jupiter, therefore excluding those moons and only allowing
stars to appear through the telecope would make perfect sense–and solid
science. (according to Van Alstine)

Obviously, Van Alstine and I do see the world quite differently.

If Green is a chemist–perhaps he would like to refute what I quoted about
adsorption and absorption of cyanide by corpses.

Perhaps Green would also like to explain to the world just what Zyklon-B
“crystals” are. Those things were supposedly the great murder weapon used to
kill millions of Jews. What?? You don’t even know what that was–and yet you
have the chutzpah to accuse people of mass murder using such a substance??
Shame on you.

Hilberg claimed the following on page 566 of The Destruction of the European
Jews:
“The hydrogen cyanide, solidified in pellets, was shaken into the Leichenkeller
through shafts, into the Badeanstalten through side walls. In the gas chamber
the material IMMEDIATELY passed into the gaseous state.” [emphasis added]

Now Dr. Green, doctor of chemistry–if that is what you are–please explain
that claim by one of the great holocaust experts, perhaps the greatest of them
all. Please explain how you would go about “solidifying” hydrogen cyanide into
pellets. Please explain how it later goes “immediately” into the gaseous
state. If you don’t know, just say so.

Hilberg’s story sure don’t sound scientific to me–no how. Obviously, neither
Hilberg nor any of the hoaxers on this thread have any idea as to what
Zyklon-B, their great murder weapon, actually was.

Leuchter was right on target.

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Sun Aug 23 12:34:07 EDT 1998
Article: 199413 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!
gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: DIESEL EXHAUST: its inherent safety “by definition”
Lines: 55
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 21 Aug 1998 00:48:41 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:199413

Dear Readers,

The inherent safety of Diesel exhaust is a fact of life which thoroughly
undermines the holocaust hoax. More than two million Jews (as well as
countless gentiles, unimportant by comparison) were supposedly killed with
Diesel exhaust in Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno and in the so-called “gas
vans” by the Einsatzgruppen in Russia. Only about one million Jews were
supposedly killed with Zyklon-B.

In the past I have tried to show by rigorous analysis of Diesel emissions data
just how thoroughly absurd the Diesel claim is; I have showed how emissions
are determined by fuel/air ratio, engine design and engine load. Alas, the
introduction of these factors has been far more than the audience can
understand or even bear. Recently the obvious need to simplify has led to new
searches in the technical literature with good results. Although the public
will, no doubt, continue to regard Diesels with great fear based on
prejudice–the literature shows that these fears are unfounded.

The most succinct and probably strongest statement in favor of my position
comes from a brand new source: Handbook of Air Pollution from Internal
Combustion Engines: Pollution Formation and Control–edited by ERAN SHER and
published by Academic Press, 1998.

In the subsection entitled: “Overview of Emissions from CI [diesel or
compression ignition engines] Engines” we have on page 288 the following
sentence:
“Although carbon monoxide (CO) emissions are regulated, they will not be
considered here, as the diesel engine combustion process by definition inhibits
the production of CO.”

In other words, the subject is not even worth bothering with in this new,
standard reference manual about harmful pollutants. I couldn’t have said it
better myself. “…the diesel engine combustion process by definition inhibits
the production of CO.” In other words, to use diesel engine exhaust as a
source for carbon monoxide is inherently absurd.

Although the relevant chapter 10 was written by three English engineers, Sher
as editor must have read it, at the very least, also. Eran Sher is identified
in the “Acknowledgements” as a member of the Dept. of Mech. Engineering at
Ben-Gurion University in Israel.

In his “dedication” for the book, Eran Sher writes: “I owe my roots to
Professor Chaim Elata of the Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel, who
taught me how to think.” He could have added that he is also indebted to the
monstrous LIES about how Nazis murdered 2 million Jews with Diesel exhaust.

Two thirds of all Nazi gassings were supposedly done with Diesel exhaust. Take
that away and there is not much left.

No gassings–no holocaust!!

Friedrich Paul Berg
READ CODOHWeb at http://www.codoh.com
No gassings—no holocaust
It never happened

From [email protected] Sun Aug 23 12:34:07 EDT 1998
Article: 199646 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!portc01.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: DIESEL EXHAUST: its inherent safety “by definition”
Lines: 39
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 22 Aug 1998 10:29:53 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References: <[email protected]>
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:199646

Dear, dear Readers,

The idea of an experiment is actually a rather good one. It has been done
already in a number of forms–and I have participated. But, it should be done
again on video. I heartily agree. I have actually accepted this challenge on
a number of occasions over the past few years but it was always the people who
challenged me who backed out–especially when I suggested that they put up some
money to make the not-so-great risk to my life worthwhile.

The problems have nothing to do with the toxicity of the exhaust gases or lack
of oxygen. The problems are basically eye irritation and smell and
temperature. The irritation to the eyes is extreme, however, but that can be
corrected easily enough by the subject or subjects wearing goggles. The other
problem which is also controllable is the temperature. That can be corrected
simply by using a long enough hose so that the exhaust gas cools sufficiently
before it enters the chamber.

Once the above problems are dealt with, one can expect exactly the same results
as Pattle et al (British jour. of industrial medicine, 1957) achieved in their
experiments on mice, rabbits and guinea pigs. After five hours of continuous
exposure to Diesel exhaust from an idling Diesel engine, there were no deaths
at all of any of the animals tested.

The problem I have with my VW diesel is that it has a catalytic converter. To
use that engine as it is, would be to take unfair advantage of the hoaxsters.
To disconnect the catalytic converter is a tricky job and a Federal offense.

The hoaxsters are now running away from the claim that it was carbon monoxide
that killed in the Diesel exhaust. They are certainly wise to do so–but, one
should remember that Raul Hilberg, Martin Gilbert, Leon Poliakov and many other
“holocaust scholars” have been insisting for many years that it was the carbon
monoxide in Diesel exhaust that killed the victims and not just some vague
combination of effects.

FPBerg

READ CODOHWeb at http://www.codoh.com
No gassings—no holocaust
It never happened

From [email protected] Sun Aug 23 12:34:08 EDT 1998
Article: 199648 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!portc01.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: GREEN: Berg’s answer about adsorption
Lines: 95
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 22 Aug 1998 11:19:06 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:199648

Dear Readers,

A Mr. Green, perhaps Dr. Green–a chemist(?), lost his way in alt.reviso land
and could not find a prevous answer of mine. . The answer which follows this
introduction helps explain why there should have been abundant Prussian Blue
staining in the alleged homicidal gas chambers also–and not just in the
interior and exterior walls of the two delousing stations near the Kremas–if
the Holocaust claims were true. The fact that there is no staining at all in
the walls of the alleged gas chambers is dramatic proof of the fact that the
Holocaust gassing claims are a hoax!! It never happened!

Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Date: Tue, Aug 18, 1998 22:46 EDT
Message-id: <[email protected]>

Dear, dear Readers,

So many hoaxers are turning into scientists–it is downright scary. Keren is
even making “calculations.” Wow! They’ll be doing brain surgery next.

What I wrote about cyanide impregnating corpses cannot simply be explained by a
high school understanding of partial pressures. Life ain’t that simple. Learn
to walk before you try to run.

Keep in mind what I wrote on this thread [Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report]
already and about the small size of the HCN molecule and the low heat of
vaporization. Then to understand what is involved, one can look at some of the
literature on “adsorption” and “absorption.”

For example, in Encyclopaedia Britannica–mine is from 1966– for “adsorption”
we have the following text:

“ADSORPTION. All solid substances are known to be capable of attracting to
their surfaces molecules of gases or solutions with which they are in contact.
This phenomenon is known as adsorption. The solids that are used to adsorb
gases or dissolved substances are called adsorbents; the adsorbed molecules are
usually referred to collectively as the adsorbate. A well-known example of an
excellent adsorbent is the charcoal used in gas masks. With its area of about
125 ac. per pound, it is capable of adsorbing and holding large quantities of
poisons or impurities that one wishes to remove from a stream of air.
Adsorption refers to the taking up of molecules by the external surface
or internal surface (walls of capillaries or crevices) of solids or by the
surface of solids. ……
……..
Physical Adsorption of Gases and Vapours on Solids.—Physical
adsorption resembles the condensation of gases to liquids. It depends upon the
physical or van der Waals forces of attraction between the solid adsorbent and
the adsorbate molecules.” . . . [End of quote]

The other process that is relevant to how cyanide impregnates corpses is
“absorption.” In Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Third Edition, 1979,
John Wiley &Sons we have on page 315 the following text about “Health and
Safety Factors (Toxicology)” for cyanides (HCN):

“Skin Absorption. Normal skin absorbs HCN slowly. .. . . Cuts and abrasions
absorb HCN rapidly and 50 mg of HCN absorbed through the skin can be fatal.
Mucous membranes also absorb HCN rapidly.” [End of quote]

Another source on “absorbency” of cyanide is:
“Report of the Disposal of Zyklon-B residue following the fumigation of the
holds of vessels,” Treasury Dept., US Public Health Service, by
G.C.Sherrard–reprint no 1196 from the Public Health Reports Dec. 16,
1927–published by US Gov. Printing Office, Washington 1928.
On page 4 we have the following text:
“Hydrocyanic acid gas being readily absorbed and slowly released by water, it
is evident that Zyklon-B can not be scattered on a wet floor of a hold or
dumped into a bilge without materially increasing the clearing time of a
vessel. For this reason EXTREME CARE SHOULD BE EXERCISED NOT TO THROW THE
FUMIGANT INTO THE BILGES OR UPON WET SURFACES. [Emphasis as in the original
text–end of quote]

If anything like a mass gassing of people had occurred, there would have been
an abundance of perspiration, body fluids, blood, urine, etc, etc on the scene.

One extremely interesting German reference to “adsorption” of cyanide–but only
for real diggers for evidence–is the following about the deaths of two
otherwise strong prisoners from cyanide poisoning in a German camp on January
1, 1942. “Zur Pathologie der subakuten Blausaeure-Inhalationsvergiftung” (On
the pathology of subacute toxic Cyanide inhalation) by G. Toeppich, published
in Archiv f. Gewerbepathologie u. Gewerbehygiene, 12. Bd., Heft 1, 1943. The
text on page 12 explains that the venting of clothes and blankets after
cyanide fumigation had not removed all of the “adsorbed” cyanide.

Leuchter was right and so was Dr. William B. Lindsay who was a Ph.D in
Chemistry employed by Dupont–and who also testified in Toronto on behalf of
Ernst Zuendel.

FPBerg
alt.revisionism

READ CODOHWeb at http://www.codoh.com
No gassings—no holocaust
It never happened

From [email protected] Sun Aug 23 12:34:08 EDT 1998
Article: 199701 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news.maxwell.syr.edu!news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!
gip.net!portc01.blue.aol.com!audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: My Holocaust Experiences – by Charles V. Ferree
Lines: 29
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 22 Aug 1998 19:34:53 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References: <[email protected]>
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:199701

Dear Ferree,

I suggest you look at the handiwork of PIGS like you.

Take a good look someday at pictures of real holocaust victims from the cities
where millions of women and children were murdered, often by being roasted
alive, by PIGS like you.

And yet PIGS like you have the nerve, chutzpah is the better word, to complain
about scenes of victims who died as an indirect result only of PIGS like you.
None of those scenes of masses of dead at Dachau or Buchenwald would have
occurred if the Nazis could have prevented it. Those scenes did not occur
before 1945 and not until PIGS like you strafed everything that moved on the
ground.

Many of those dead in the train at Dachau were from fifty calibre machine gun
fire. That was standard American aircraft ammunition calibre. Dr Larson
established that. Those deaths were only from PIGS like you.

Go to HELL where PIGS like you truly belong.

FPBerg

READ CODOHWeb at http://www.codoh.com
No gassings—no holocaust
It never happened

From [email protected] Wed Aug 26 15:34:08 EDT 1998
Article: 200362 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!news-nyc.telia.net!
newsfeed.internetmci.com!152.163.199.19!portc03.blue.aol.com!
audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: DIESEL EXHAUST: its inherent safety “by definition”
Lines: 33
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 26 Aug 1998 01:01:32 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:200362

Dear Readers,

I was wondering how long it would be before Dan Keren would jump in to prove
once again that he is the congenital BIG LIAR with his false references to
Holtz-Elliott and Pattle.

There is absolutely nothing in the Holtz-Elliott essay that even suggests there
was anything “easy” or “very easy” about some of their test results that were
taken far beyond the normal operating range of one of the two diesels tested.
The words “easy” or “very easy” or “tuning” appear nowhere in the text.
Keren’s claim is simply a BIG LIE. The fact is that Holtz-Elliott used an
electric dynamometer in a well-equipped engine testing lab to impose heavy
loads on their test engines. Without those loads, in other words at idle, the
CO levels would not have been high enough to cause a headache.

But more than that, the Pattle essay based on tests of a 6HP engine actually
prove that it is actually quite difficult to get Diesel exhaust to even kill
mice in an hour of exposure. Although in one of the eight experiments, 17 out
20 mice had died after an hour of continuous exposure from an engine whose air
intake had been severely restricted–in all of the experiments, all of the
rabbits and guinea pigs survived for more than an hour. In all of their
experiments, Pattle et al were never able to get more than about 1/3 of 1%
carbon monoxide even though they were well aware of the earlier work of
Holtz-Elliott to whom they actual referred in their introductory remarks. In
other words, Pattle et al proved that getting a Diesel to kill even mice was
quite difficult–and not “easy” at all.

As usual, Keren is simply telling the Big Jewish LIE–he cannot stop.

FPBerg
READ CODOHWeb at http://www.codoh.com
No gassings—no holocaust
It never happened

From [email protected] Thu Aug 27 14:55:02 EDT 1998
Article: 200569 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!cyclone.news.idirect.com!
island.idirect.com!newsfeed1.earthlink.net!uunet!uunet!in4.uu.net!
metro.atlanta.com!paxfeed.eni.net!howland.erols.net!portc02.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: DIESEL EXHAUST: its inherent safety “by definition”
Lines: 39
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 22 Aug 1998 10:29:53 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References: <[email protected]>
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:200569

Dear, dear Readers,

The idea of an experiment is actually a rather good one. It has been done
already in a number of forms–and I have participated. But, it should be done
again on video. I heartily agree. I have actually accepted this challenge on
a number of occasions over the past few years but it was always the people who
challenged me who backed out–especially when I suggested that they put up some
money to make the not-so-great risk to my life worthwhile.

The problems have nothing to do with the toxicity of the exhaust gases or lack
of oxygen. The problems are basically eye irritation and smell and
temperature. The irritation to the eyes is extreme, however, but that can be
corrected easily enough by the subject or subjects wearing goggles. The other
problem which is also controllable is the temperature. That can be corrected
simply by using a long enough hose so that the exhaust gas cools sufficiently
before it enters the chamber.

Once the above problems are dealt with, one can expect exactly the same results
as Pattle et al (British jour. of industrial medicine, 1957) achieved in their
experiments on mice, rabbits and guinea pigs. After five hours of continuous
exposure to Diesel exhaust from an idling Diesel engine, there were no deaths
at all of any of the animals tested.

The problem I have with my VW diesel is that it has a catalytic converter. To
use that engine as it is, would be to take unfair advantage of the hoaxsters.
To disconnect the catalytic converter is a tricky job and a Federal offense.

The hoaxsters are now running away from the claim that it was carbon monoxide
that killed in the Diesel exhaust. They are certainly wise to do so–but, one
should remember that Raul Hilberg, Martin Gilbert, Leon Poliakov and many other
“holocaust scholars” have been insisting for many years that it was the carbon
monoxide in Diesel exhaust that killed the victims and not just some vague
combination of effects.

FPBerg

READ CODOHWeb at http://www.codoh.com
No gassings—no holocaust
It never happened

From [email protected] Fri Aug 28 11:52:31 EDT 1998
Article: 200787 of alt.revisionism
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Danny Keren and the Leuchter Report
Lines: 47
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder03.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 16 Aug 1998 16:55:45 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!news.cs.ucla.edu!news.greennet.net!uunet!uunet!
in1.uu.net!news-nyc.telia.net!news-stl.cp.verio.net!news-tpk.cp.verio.net!
sunburst.usd.edu!news.uni.edu!news.physics.uiowa.edu!newsrelay.iastate.edu!
mail1.es.net!mail2.es.net!newsfeed.berkeley.edu!howland.erols.net!
newsfeed.internetmci.com!152.163.199.19!portc03.blue.aol.com!
audrey03.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:200787

Dear Readers,

My, oh my. The hatemongers do wiggle and squirm real hard when they they are
trapped–but they will never, ever admit they were wrong about anything.

The drawing for a 750 kg lift on page 228 of–Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death
Camp–by Gutman is a drawing for a “proposal” from the Gustav Linse company.
By itself, it means very little. It does not mean that it was ever purchased
or installed, or that anything like it was ever purchased or installed. The
drawing is clearly marked in the lower right corner: “Erf.. den 25, 1, 43” In
other words, it was a drawing made at Erfurt and not as one might have
expected, by the Zentralbauleitung at Auschwitz.

The info. that Pressac gives on his page 488 conflicts with the claim that
anything like the Gustav Linse lift was ever installed. Engineers solicit
proposals from manufacturers all the time–only some of which are ever
purchased. That’s your reality check for today.

But there is one more detail that thoroughly undermines your dirty handiwork
for the day and that is the fact that Pressac claims that the 1500 kg lift that
“subsequently replaced” the “provisional” lift was manufactured not by “Gustav
Linse” at all,– but by DEMAG.

The idea that by doubling the cables one can double the lift capacity is
interesting, but where is the “proof” that anything like this was ever done or
even contemplated by the SS? Gutman presents nothing to support this
assertion. The fact is that by simply doubling the cables, assuming that it
could be done, one also halves the speed with which the lift lifts corpses.
The hourly lift capacity would be unchanged unless there was also a more
powerful motor and structure to support the lift assembly. Obviously, someone
is simply trying to apply freshman physics to a real engineering problem.
Think harder.

Now let’s try some basic chemistry. Please do ask Richard Schultz or someone
with some real qualifications, there must be some Jewish chemists out there
somewhere,–.whether or not one can have cyanide condense on surfaces at 68
degrees Fahreneit for example? Your insistence that it is not possible is
really quite funny.

Hah-Hah!!

No gassings–no hard evidence–no good documentary evidence–no holocaust!

FPBerg

alt.revisionism

From [email protected] Mon Aug 3 03:08:36 EDT 1998
Article: 195787 of alt.revisionism
Path: trends.ca!hub.org!falcon.america.net!newsfeed.atl.bellsouth.net!
cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!portc02.blue.aol.com!
audrey01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email protected] (Dieselzykl)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Diesel LIES from D. Keren and Nizkor
Lines: 16
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ladder01.news.aol.com
X-Admin: [email protected]
Date: 2 Aug 1998 12:04:54 GMT
Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
References:
Xref: trends.ca alt.revisionism:195787