[UseNet headers trimmed]
From: Rich Graves
Subject: EMP/vertical spam: “The power research department of the Institute for Advanced Holohugger Exposure has swung into action.”
Date: 20 Jun 1996 14:00:08 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
The readers of alt.revisionism seek an unbiased observer to spam-cancel articles including the following text, which is now being posted & emailed in response to every article in the group. The From: line of the (alleged) automated spam script is [email protected]. Articles with From: line [email protected] (Matt Giwer) [includes “real name”], on the other hand, appear to be generated by an (alleged) human, and should not be canceled.
Posted and emailed to [email protected] For the weekly Giwertroll statistics, see http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/g/giwer.matt/usenet-stats
Giwer moved to Netcom in April when he was kicked off combase.com for mailbombing several users at idirect.ca, among other things.
Message-IDs include (from DejaNews; there are lots more in my news spool, and I’m building a full list):
<[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Excessively multiply posted text “from Matt Giwer” follows:The power research department of the Institute for Advanced Holohugger Exposure has swung into action.
1) Quotes 15,000 per day for Belzec, 20,000 per day for Sobibor, 25,000 per day for Treblinka.
But perhaps they took the weekends off to get the average down to today’s slightly less absurd numbers.
2) Claims that Hitler and Himmler were at Majdanek (Lublin) on 15 August1942. Hitler is supposed to have said: “Quicker, quicker, carry out the whole program!” Globocnik goes into his speech about sinking bronze tablets into the ground commemorating the deed, and Hitler says, “Yes, my good Globocnik, that is the word, that is my opinion, too.”
Which is quite an incriminating statement by Hitler. Maybe it was one of his doubles because he was never near the place.
3) On August 18, 1942, a train arrives at Belzec, 45 train cars with 6,700 people, of whom 1,450 are already dead.
Although not as bad as the packing factor below still pretty good.
4) The hair of the women is put into huge potatobags for “special submarine equipment, doormats, etc”.
Looks like these witnesses all had a hair fetish.
5) Completely naked they march by, men, women, girls, babies, even one-legged persons, completely naked. in Augst.
Perhaps it was the handicapped drill team from Lublin. But wait there’s more
Meanwhile, the rest of the transport, all naked, wait. Somebody says to me, “Naked in winter! But they can die that way!”
The weather appears to be quite changeable in Poland.
6) 7-800 crushed together on 25 square meters, in 45 cubic meters!
Lets give him the benefit of the doubt here and use 700. That means the human body fits in a 0.06 meter cube. For the part of the world that matters, that is a cube 15.8 inches on a side. Does, “not even if reduced to liquid” mean anything to anyone?
Of course he might have just been trying to say that there were 28 people per square meter and that the roof was high enough that they could form five high human pyramids.
7) The diesel engine fails to start. It takes 2 hours and 49 minutes, according to Gerstein, who is using a stopwatch. Then it starts and it takes 32 minutes to kill the people in the chamber.
And the famous story of how all of these people died, not from lack of oxygen after 2 hours and 49 minutes in a sealed room, but from diesel exhaust.
8) The figures announced by the BBC are inaccurate. Actually, about 25 million persons were killed: not only Jews, however but especially Poles and Czechoslovakians, too, who were in the opinion of the Nazis bad stock.
It appears the holocausters are ignoring many more than the remaining 6 million, but rather the remaining 19 million victims.
9) at Treblinka There were 8 gas chanbers and whole mountains of clothes and underwear about 35 -40 meters high
Sounds like Mt. Trashmore to me. Lets see between 115 and 130 foot high piles of clothing and underwear. Although the underwear would account for the smell it is unclear how those Polish spies missed this.
10) Gerstein claims that the worst camps were Auschwitz and Mauthausen, where These are the places where millions of people disappeared in gas chambers or gas chamber like cars. The method of killing the children was to hold a tampon with prussic acid under the nose.
A tampon with prussic acid. It appears this boy had more than a hair fetish.