Alexander 0103-1, Alexander Roger

Germany

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lines: 58

Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:09:42 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.63.206.134

X-Trace: news1.atl 983563668 208.63.206.134 (Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:07:48 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:07:48 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174738 soc.culture.israel:327821 soc.culture.usa:603332

alt.revisionism:870153 soc.culture.canada:258860 soc.culture.british:552598

 

This idiot McVay runs a small subsidiary of the Holocaust Industry, known

as Nizkor.

It has no means of making money that I know of, and so depends entirely on

contributions

>from B’nai Brith Canada.  One of their efforts is “exposing” those who

differ with the Holocaust Orthodoxy, which is sought to be made illegal to

argue with, and has so been made illegal

in Germany and France, and I believe in some other countries.  He is a real

piece of work.

I often disagree with Matt Giwer, but I find him rational and intelligent.

This is more than

I can say for McVay, for whom I have developed a fine contempt.

RLA

 

“Kenneth McVay, OBC” wrote:

 

> In article <[email protected]>,

> Matt Giwer  <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> Mr. Giwer is, as far as I can determine, a troller whose only

> interest is in causing fights.  While he can sound superficially

> plausible, he has lied** about what has been said in exchanges (while

> accusing others of lying), refused to document claims, pretended not

> to see posts which contain documented refutation of his claims (even

> when they have been emailed to him), engaged in actual libel*, and

> generally conducted himself with such complete lack of intellectual

> and factual integrity that there seems to be no point in taking

> the time to read and respond.  For detailed and documented

> evidence of this, please refer to

> https://nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/giwer-matt/

>

> If you do not enjoy the luxury of a news filter, simply delete Mr.

> Giwer’s articles unread. With a few moments’ practice, they are easy

> to identify.

>

> Mr. Giwer’s handlers report that he has responded well to training, and

> now reacts in the prescribed manner, changing his userid each time the

> bell is sounded.

>

> Followups to Giwer trolls should be redirected to Mr. Giwer’s special

> newsgroup, alt.bonehead.matt-giwer, where they will be appropriately

> ignored (the group has no users – it’s just a convenient toilet for

> Matt’s vomitus). If your site does not carry alt.bonehead.matt-giwer,

> redirect non-Holocaust articles to alt.politics.white-power,

> an equally vapid dumping ground for Giwerundian babblings.

>

> Crawler bait: [email protected] Matthias Giwer

> Lincoln James <[email protected]> Matthias Giwer

> Kainee <[email protected]> Matt Giwer

> Rabbi Moshe Dreckschreiber

> Rabbi Dr. Gedalia Pashkvilkemacher

>

> —

>

>      “Denial of Science & The Science of Denial”

>           The Techniques of Holocaust Denial

>   https://nizkor.org/features/techniques-of-denial

 

From [email protected] Tue Mar  6 16:01:51 EST 2001

Article: 870161 of alt.revisionism

Path: hub.org!hub.org!newsfeed.wirehub.nl!news.maxwell.syr.edu!newsfeed.atl.bellsouth.net.MISMATCH!newsfeed.atl!

news2.atl.POSTED!not-for-mail

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From: Roger Alexander <[email protected]>

X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win98; U)

X-Accept-Language: en

MIME-Version: 1.0

Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.usa,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.canada,

soc.culture.british

Subject: Re: Finkelstein’s Holocaust Book Sells 50,000 Copies In 2 Weeks In

Germany

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]> <[email protected]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lines: 109

Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 16:05:54 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.63.206.134

X-Trace: news2.atl 983570636 208.63.206.134 (Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:03:56 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:03:56 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174757 soc.culture.israel:327843 soc.culture.usa:603385

alt.revisionism:870161 soc.culture.canada:258870 soc.culture.british:552625

 

Mr McVay is a low life sort of person.

I regret getting into a piss fight with this skunk.

But Oh well.

Comments interspersed.

RLA

 

“Kenneth McVay, OBC” wrote:

 

> In article <[email protected]>,

> Roger Alexander  <[email protected]> wrote:

> >This idiot McVay runs a small subsidiary of the Holocaust Industry, known

> >as Nizkor.

> >It has no means of making money that I know of, and so depends entirely on

> >contributions

> >from B’nai Brith Canada.  One of their efforts is “exposing” those who

>

> Sorry, Mr. Alexander, but that is incorrect (as usual, in your case).

> B’nai Brith Canada does not contribute to the Nizkor fund, it simply

> accepts donations and disberses funds on Nizkor’s behalf. If the

> donations dry up, as they sometimes do, no funds are available.

>

 

You want disburse not disberse.  B’nai Brith could not exist if Jews did not

contribute to it.  There may be a point in there somewhere, but I fail

to see it.  If B’nai Brith did not want you to continue, it would shut off your

funds.

Period.

RLA

 

> >differ with the Holocaust Orthodoxy, which is sought to be made illegal to

> >argue with, and has so been made illegal

>

> The last time you defined this “Holocaust Orthodoxy,” Mr. Alexander,

> you embarrassed yourself. Perhaps you would like to do so once again,

> and define it for your new readers.

>

 

Perhaps you would like to put up this alleged definition and explain what about

it is embarrassing to me.

RLA

 

>

> You might also reiterate your belief that 50% of American Jews are

> liars.. I’m sure folks would find that strange assertion of interest.

>

 

I might say that for the first time, but since I do not believe it, I will leave

it to you

to put up the alleged quote.

RLA

 

>

> >in Germany and France, and I believe in some other countries.  He is a real

> >piece of work.

> >I often disagree with Matt Giwer, but I find him rational and intelligent.

> >This is more than

> >I can say for McVay, for whom I have developed a fine contempt.

>

> Please do redefine this “Holocaust Orthodoxy,” Mr. Alexander. I expect

> it will prove as embarrassing for you this time as it did the last.

>

 

Please put ‘er up and we’ll discuss her.  I look forward to it like a visit to

the dentist,

or to the surgeon, but I am game.

RLA

 

>

> Giwer?

>

> Mr. Giwer is, as far as I can determine, a troller whose only

> interest is in causing fights.  While he can sound superficially

> plausible, he has lied** about what has been said in exchanges (while

> accusing others of lying), refused to document claims, pretended not

> to see posts which contain documented refutation of his claims (even

> when they have been emailed to him), engaged in actual libel*, and

> generally conducted himself with such complete lack of intellectual

> and factual integrity that there seems to be no point in taking

> the time to read and respond.  For detailed and documented

> evidence of this, please refer to

> https://nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/giwer-matt/

>

> If you do not enjoy the luxury of a news filter, simply delete Mr.

> Giwer’s articles unread. With a few moments’ practice, they are easy

> to identify.

>

> Mr. Giwer’s handlers report that he has responded well to training, and

> now reacts in the prescribed manner, changing his userid each time the

> bell is sounded.

>

> Followups to Giwer trolls should be redirected to Mr. Giwer’s special

> newsgroup, alt.bonehead.matt-giwer, where they will be appropriately

> ignored (the group has no users – it’s just a convenient toilet for

> Matt’s vomitus). If your site does not carry alt.bonehead.matt-giwer,

> redirect non-Holocaust articles to alt.politics.white-power,

> an equally vapid dumping ground for Giwerundian babblings.

>

> Crawler bait: [email protected] Matthias Giwer

> Lincoln James <[email protected]> Matthias Giwer

> Kainee <[email protected]> Matt Giwer

> Rabbi Moshe Dreckschreiber

> Rabbi Dr. Gedalia Pashkvilkemacher

>

> —

> IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance between Nazi Germany

>     and America’s Most Powerful Corporation, by Edwin Black

> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0609607995/thenizkorproject/

>              The Nizkor Project: https://nizkor.org

 

 

 

From [email protected] Tue Mar  6 16:01:51 EST 2001

Article: 870174 of alt.revisionism

Path: hub.org!hub.org!hermes.visi.com!news-out.visi.com!feed2.news.rcn.net!rcn!newsfeed.atl!news1.atl.POSTED!

not-for-mail

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From: Roger Alexander <[email protected]>

X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win98; U)

X-Accept-Language: en

MIME-Version: 1.0

Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.usa,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.canada,

soc.culture.british

Subject: Re: Finkelstein’s Holocaust Book Sells 50,000 Copies In 2 Weeks In

Germany

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]> <[email protected]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lines: 150

Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:03:12 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.63.206.134

X-Trace: news1.atl 983577672 208.63.206.134 (Fri, 02 Mar 2001 19:01:12 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 19:01:12 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174771 soc.culture.israel:327857 soc.culture.usa:603454

alt.revisionism:870174 soc.culture.canada:258879 soc.culture.british:552667

 

 

 

 

“Kenneth McVay, OBC” wrote:

 

> In article <[email protected]>,

> Roger Alexander  <[email protected]> wrote:

> >Mr McVay is a low life sort of person.

> >I regret getting into a piss fight with this skunk.

>

> On the other hand, you don’t mind saying that 50% of American Jews are

> liars… interesting.

>

> >> Sorry, Mr. Alexander, but that is incorrect (as usual, in your case).

 

I was wrong the other day about the crazy group torturing a Palestinian.

When I am wrong I generally admit it.  Other than that, I would be in your debt

to show me the error of my ways.  I would bet you have no examples

(that you can document).

RLA

 

>

> >> B’nai Brith Canada does not contribute to the Nizkor fund, it simply

> >> accepts donations and disberses funds on Nizkor’s behalf. If the

> >> donations dry up, as they sometimes do, no funds are available.

> >>

> >

> >You want disburse not disberse.  B’nai Brith could not exist if Jews did not

> >contribute to it.  There may be a point in there somewhere, but I fail

> >to see it.  If B’nai Brith did not want you to continue, it would shut off your

> >funds.

>

> The point, Mr. Alexander, is that B’nai Brith does not provide my

> funding. I am not in the least surprised that you do not understand,

> but that’s your problem, not mine. You made the false claim that

> Nizkor was funding by B’nai Brith, and I called you on it.

>

 

The point is that from your own statements, your money comes through B;nai

Brith.  I said, and I stand by it, if B’nai Brith didn’t want you doing what you

do so well in your little corner of the Holocaust Industry, you would be out

tomorrow.

RLA

 

> Live with it, Bubba.

 

I notice that Mr. McVay cannot back up his assertions.  Indeed he can’t deal with

any

point I raised.  One more time he defames me by asserting that I had

claimed that: “that 50% of American Jews are

liars… interesting.”  /see above.  I had requested him to provide substantiation.

He didn’t.  For the record, I do not believe Jews as a group are liars,

no substantial portion of them, certainly not half.  Now the Zionists on this

board are another matter.  These people lie for pastime, and propagate the

current party line as fervently as any Communist ever did their line.

I reproduce below the whol post that he has snipped.  the reader can see that

he has failed to take up the gauntlet, contenting himself iwth repeating

his defamatory falsehoods, and ending by calling me “Bubba”,

which in the south means a good ol’ boy, generally one of limited intelligence

though of good heart.  I understand it means an old woman in another

idiom.  In either case it is derogatory.   All I say is is that he can’t debate.

I have come to despise him.

BTW, he didn’t put up the allegedly wrong and embarrassing definition

of the Holocaust I supposedly put up either.  Maybe he will find

something, may be won’t.  I bet he doesn’t.  He is rather windy.

RLA

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr McVay is a low life sort of person.

I regret getting into a piss fight with this skunk.

But Oh well.

Comments interspersed.

RLA

 

“Kenneth McVay, OBC” wrote:

 

> In article <[email protected]>,

> Roger Alexander  <[email protected]> wrote:

> >This idiot McVay runs a small subsidiary of the Holocaust Industry, known

> >as Nizkor.

> >It has no means of making money that I know of, and so depends entirely on

> >contributions

> >from B’nai Brith Canada.  One of their efforts is “exposing” those who

>

> Sorry, Mr. Alexander, but that is incorrect (as usual, in your case).

> B’nai Brith Canada does not contribute to the Nizkor fund, it simply

> accepts donations and disberses funds on Nizkor’s behalf. If the

> donations dry up, as they sometimes do, no funds are available.

>

 

You want disburse not disberse.  B’nai Brith could not exist if Jews did not

contribute to it.  There may be a point in there somewhere, but I fail

to see it.  If B’nai Brith did not want you to continue, it would shut off your

funds.

Period.

RLA

 

> >differ with the Holocaust Orthodoxy, which is sought to be made illegal to

> >argue with, and has so been made illegal

>

> The last time you defined this “Holocaust Orthodoxy,” Mr. Alexander,

> you embarrassed yourself. Perhaps you would like to do so once again,

> and define it for your new readers.

>

 

Perhaps you would like to put up this alleged definition and explain what about

it is embarrassing to me.

RLA

 

>

> You might also reiterate your belief that 50% of American Jews are

> liars.. I’m sure folks would find that strange assertion of interest.

>

 

I might say that for the first time, but since I do not believe it, I will leave

it to you

to put up the alleged quote.

RLA

 

>

> >in Germany and France, and I believe in some other countries.  He is a real

> >piece of work.

> >I often disagree with Matt Giwer, but I find him rational and intelligent.

> >This is more than

> >I can say for McVay, for whom I have developed a fine contempt.

>

> Please do redefine this “Holocaust Orthodoxy,” Mr. Alexander. I expect

> it will prove as embarrassing for you this time as it did the last.

>

 

Please put ‘er up and we’ll discuss her.  I look forward to it like a visit to

the dentist,

or to the surgeon, but I am game.

RLA

 

>

> Giwer?

>

> Mr. Giwer is, as far as I can determine, a troller whose only

> interest is in causing fights.  While he can sound superficially

> plausible, he has lied** about what has been said in exchanges (while

> accusing others of lying), refused to document claims, pretended not

> to see posts which contain documented refutation of his claims (even

> when they have been emailed to him), engaged in actual libel*, and

> generally conducted himself with such complete lack of intellectual

> and factual integrity that there seems to be no point in taking

> the time to read and respond.  For detailed and documented

> evidence of this, please refer to

 

From [email protected] Tue Mar  6 16:01:52 EST 2001

Article: 870231 of alt.revisionism

Path: hub.org!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!look.ca!feed2.news.rcn.net!rcn!newsfeed.atl!news1.atl.POSTED!

not-for-mail

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From: Roger Alexander <[email protected]>

X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win98; U)

X-Accept-Language: en

MIME-Version: 1.0

Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.usa,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.canada,

soc.culture.british

Subject: Re: Finkelstein’s Holocaust Book Sells 50,000 Copies In 2 Weeks In

Germany

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]> <[email protected]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lines: 72

Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:13:47 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.63.206.134

X-Trace: news1.atl 983585507 208.63.206.134 (Fri, 02 Mar 2001 21:11:47 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 21:11:47 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174785 soc.culture.israel:327869 soc.culture.usa:603501

alt.revisionism:870231 soc.culture.canada:258886 soc.culture.british:552700

 

“Kenneth McVay, OBC” wrote:

 

> In article <[email protected]>,

> Roger Alexander  <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> […]

>

> [I said]

>

> >> The point, Mr. Alexander, is that B’nai Brith does not provide my

> >> funding. I am not in the least surprised that you do not understand,

> >> but that’s your problem, not mine. You made the false claim that

> >> Nizkor was funding by B’nai Brith, and I called you on it.

>

> >The point is that from your own statements, your money comes through B;nai

> >Brith.  I said, and I stand by it, if B’nai Brith didn’t want you doing what you

> >do so well in your little corner of the Holocaust Industry, you would be out

> >tomorrow.

>

> Switching horses, Mr. Alexander? First you claimed that B’nai Brith

> Canada “funded” Nizkor. That, as I pointed out, is not true. Now you

> appear to be shifting ground.

>

> Why is that, Mr. Alexander? Is it that you are hoping no one will

> notice?

>

> You made a false claim. You were called on it. Live with it.

>

 

I said that Jews gave money to B’nai Brith.  They exist on it.  Some of

that money they give to you.  If they decide they don’t want you to

continue with your crazy project, they will stop the funding.

That looks to me like control.  You assert that some of the money

they collect is earmarked for your project.  That may be true,

but I would guess that much of that is guided by B’nai Brith.

Since they aren’t going to open their books, I can’t do more.

RLA

 

>

> By the way, Mr. Alexander… The United Church (British Columbia) once

> processed my funding.. do you suppose there was a “Christian

> conspiracy” to maintain your “Holocaust Orthodoxy?”

>

> What _is_ this “Holocaust Orthodoxy,” Mr. Alexander?  Is it

> “protected” by the United Church?

>

> How about the Roman Catholic foundation that supported my work in

> 1997-1998, Mr. Alexander? Were they part of a Zionist conspiracy too?

>

> It is to laugh.

>

 

The reader will notice that McVay does not here as he did not before

deal with the other issues that he raised, like my having said that

50 % of American Jews are liars.  I never said any such rubbish.

Notice that he snips everything else, when I had laboriously gone and gotten

my original reply, and challenge.  He is truly sucks. Of  course,

he is also lying.

 

On the issue of support by Christians, this is not unreasonable, given

their feelings about the holocaust.  I have the same feelings.  The notion

that any country could and would imprison and starve, and otherwise

kill an entire religious or whatever group is nauseous to me.  For many

years I couldn’t look at a German person without thinking how could

a nation so intelligent go so crazy.  Now I look at the Israelis the same

way.

RLA

 

From [email protected] Tue Mar  6 16:01:53 EST 2001

Article: 870491 of alt.revisionism

Path: hub.org!hub.org!newsfeed.wirehub.nl!feed2.onemain.com!feed1.onemain.com!feeder.qis.net!sunqbc.risq.qc.ca!

falcon.america.net!newsfeed.atl!news3.atl.POSTED!not-for-mail

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From: Roger Alexander <[email protected]>

X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win98; U)

X-Accept-Language: en

MIME-Version: 1.0

Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.usa,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.canada,

soc.culture.british

Subject: Re: Finkelstein’s Holocaust Book Sells 50,000 Copies In 2 Weeks In

Germany

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]> <[email protected]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lines: 74

Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 11:48:31 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.61.184.216

X-Trace: news3.atl 983641579 208.61.184.216 (Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:46:19 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:46:19 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174817 soc.culture.israel:327915 soc.culture.usa:603745

alt.revisionism:870491 soc.culture.canada:258935 soc.culture.british:552811

 

 

 

 

“Kenneth McVay, OBC” wrote:

 

> In article <[email protected]>,

> Roger Alexander  <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> […]

>

> >> Switching horses, Mr. Alexander? First you claimed that B’nai Brith

> >> Canada “funded” Nizkor. That, as I pointed out, is not true. Now you

> >> appear to be shifting ground.

> >>

> >> Why is that, Mr. Alexander? Is it that you are hoping no one will

> >> notice?

> >>

> >> You made a false claim. You were called on it. Live with it.

>

> >I said that Jews gave money to B’nai Brith.  They exist on it.  Some of

>

> No, Mr. Alexander. You said that Nizkor was funded by B’nai Brith

> Canada, and that is not true.

>

> >that money they give to you.  If they decide they don’t want you to

> >continue with your crazy project, they will stop the funding.

>

> They cannot stop the funding, Mr. Alexander, although they could stop

> managing it for me. It would take perhaps 5 minutes to move the fund

> to another organization.

>

> >That looks to me like control.  You assert that some of the money

> >they collect is earmarked for your project.  That may be true,

>

> ALL of the money that goes to the Nizkor fund GOES to the Nizkor fund,

> Mr. Alexander. B’nai Brith has no control over that. Whether you

> believe it or not is of no interest to me. After all, your reputation

> as a Jew-baiter and antisemite precedes you.

>

 

You are a smear artist, par excellence.  I am neither a Jewbaiter nor

an anitsemite.  I oppose Zionist oppression of Palestinians, which

bothers you not at all.  You are like alot of Zionist sympathizers,

all of the ones I have dealt with in fact.  You equate antiZionism

with antisemitism.

 

> As to control, perhaps I should explain something to you – something

> many others have learned to their great disappointment. I cannot BE

> “controlled,” and Nizkor isn’t going anywhere, with or without

> organizational support.

>

> Live with it, pal. I’m the most ferociously independent sob you’ll

> ever confront, and Nizkor’s here to stay, period. Nizkor existed long

> before the Jewish community discovered it, and it will remain

> regardless of _who_ supports it or does not support it.

>

> >but I would guess that much of that is guided by B’nai Brith.

> >Since they aren’t going to open their books, I can’t do more.

>

> But they have opened their books, Mr. Alexander. The federal

> government has been through them with a fine toothed comb. That you

> aren’t sufficiently informed is your problem, not mine.

>

> Do you still assert that half of America’s Jews are liars, Mr.

> Alexander?

>

 

I notice once again that you as a consummate smear artist, have

not brought forth any evidence that I ever asserted that.  You

are not only a liar, but a defamer.  The Big Lie was a technique

of the Nazis.  You appear to have learnt it well.

RLA

 

> –

 

From [email protected] Tue Mar  6 16:01:53 EST 2001

Article: 870493 of alt.revisionism

Path: hub.org!hub.org!ptdnetP!newsgate.ptd.net!news.maxwell.syr.edu!newsfeed.atl.bellsouth.net.MISMATCH!

newsfeed.atl!news2.atl.POSTED!not-for-mail

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From: Roger Alexander <[email protected]>

X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win98; U)

X-Accept-Language: en

MIME-Version: 1.0

Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.usa,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.canada,

soc.culture.british

Subject: Re: Finkelstein’s Holocaust Book Sells 50,000 Copies In 2 Weeks In

Germany

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lines: 29

Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 11:58:53 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.61.184.216

X-Trace: news2.atl 983642201 208.61.184.216 (Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:56:41 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:56:41 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174820 soc.culture.israel:327919 soc.culture.usa:603756

alt.revisionism:870493 soc.culture.canada:258938 soc.culture.british:552813

 

No, jerk, they aren’t.  The B;’nai Brith in the US is an evil

organization.

Their offshoot, the ADL, has carried on a campaign of intimidation,

defamation, and assorted other crimes and torts which is scary.

Many posts pointing this out have been put up here, and I am sure you

had an opportunity to see them.  If not, I can get some of them and

put them up for you.

RLA

 

Omri Schwarz wrote:

 

> Roger Alexander <[email protected]> writes:

>

> >

> > I said that Jews gave money to B’nai Brith.  They exist on it.

>

> Roger, one seldom succeeds in curing you

> of your chronic ignorance, but I’ll give

> it the old college try.

>

> Bnai Brith is the Jewish version of

> the Knights of Columbus.

>

> —

> Omri Schwarz —

> Timeless wisdom of biomedical engineering:

> “Noise is principally due to the presence of the

> patient.” — R.F. Farr

 

From [email protected] Tue Mar  6 16:01:53 EST 2001

Article: 870494 of alt.revisionism

Path: hub.org!hub.org!newsfeed.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp!newsfeed.direct.ca!look.ca!feed2.news.rcn.net!rcn!

newsfeed.atl!news2.atl.POSTED!not-for-mail

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From: Roger Alexander <[email protected]>

X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win98; U)

X-Accept-Language: en

MIME-Version: 1.0

Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.usa,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.canada,

soc.culture.british

Subject: Re: Finkelstein’s Holocaust Book Sells 50,000 Copies In 2 Weeks In

Germany

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]> <[email protected]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lines: 29

Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:00:59 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.61.184.216

X-Trace: news2.atl 983642327 208.61.184.216 (Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:58:47 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:58:47 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174821 soc.culture.israel:327920 soc.culture.usa:603757

alt.revisionism:870494 soc.culture.canada:258939 soc.culture.british:552814

 

 

 

 

“Kenneth McVay, OBC” wrote:

 

> [Roger “I’m not an antisemite, I just hate Jews” Alexander wrote}

>

> >> point I raised.  One more time he defames me by asserting that I had

> >> claimed that: “that 50% of American Jews are

> >> liars… interesting.”  /see above.  I had requested him to provide

> >substantiation.

> >> He didn’t.  For the record, I do not believe Jews as a group are liars,

> >> no substantial portion of them, certainly not half.  Now the Zionists on

> >this

> > board are another matter.  These people lie for pastime, and propagate the

>

> Precisely, Mr. Alexander. I once asked you to tell me how many Jews

> YOU thought were “Zionists.”

>

> You asserted that 50% of American Jews were Zionists.

>

> Ergo, by your own definition, 50% of American Jews are liars.

>

> Hoist by your own petard, eh, Mr. Alexander?

>

> You are such a transparent ass.

 

Fifty per cent of American Jews do not put forth lies like the ones seen

on this board.  RLA

 

 

 

 

From [email protected] Tue Mar  6 16:01:54 EST 2001

Article: 870516 of alt.revisionism

Path: hub.org!hub.org!newsfeed.direct.ca!look.ca!feed2.news.rcn.net!rcn!newsfeed.atl!news2.atl.POSTED!not-for-mail

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From: Roger Alexander <[email protected]>

X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win98; U)

X-Accept-Language: en

MIME-Version: 1.0

Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.usa,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.canada,

soc.culture.british

Subject: Re: Finkelstein’s Holocaust Book Sells 50,000 Copies In 2 Weeks In

Germany

 

References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

<[email protected]> <[email protected]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lines: 64

Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:44:45 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.61.184.216

X-Trace: news2.atl 983648553 208.61.184.216 (Sat, 03 Mar 2001 14:42:33 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 14:42:33 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174834 soc.culture.israel:327933 soc.culture.usa:603794

alt.revisionism:870516 soc.culture.canada:258949 soc.culture.british:552841

 

I realize that this idiot intends to rile me up.  He has succeeded,

I grant him that.  He continues to say I called half of American Jews liars.

I didn’t.  Since lying doesn’t bother him he continues to make the

assertion.

RLA

 

“Kenneth McVay, OBC” wrote:

 

> In article <[email protected]>,

> Roger Alexander  <[email protected]> wrote:

>

> […]

>

> >You are a smear artist, par excellence.  I am neither a Jewbaiter nor

> >an anitsemite.  I oppose Zionist oppression of Palestinians, which

> >bothers you not at all.  You are like alot of Zionist sympathizers,

> >all of the ones I have dealt with in fact.  You equate antiZionism

> >with antisemitism.

>

> Of course you’re an antisemite, Mr. Alexander… anyone who claims

> that half of American Jewry are liars fits that description rather

> well.

>

> >> As to control, perhaps I should explain something to you – something

> >> many others have learned to their great disappointment. I cannot BE

> >> “controlled,” and Nizkor isn’t going anywhere, with or without

> >> organizational support.

> >>

> >> Live with it, pal. I’m the most ferociously independent sob you’ll

> >> ever confront, and Nizkor’s here to stay, period. Nizkor existed long

> >> before the Jewish community discovered it, and it will remain

> >> regardless of _who_ supports it or does not support it.

> >>

> >> >but I would guess that much of that is guided by B’nai Brith.

> >> >Since they aren’t going to open their books, I can’t do more.

> >>

> >> But they have opened their books, Mr. Alexander. The federal

> >> government has been through them with a fine toothed comb. That you

> >> aren’t sufficiently informed is your problem, not mine.

> >>

> >> Do you still assert that half of America’s Jews are liars, Mr.

> >> Alexander?

> >>

>

> >I notice once again that you as a consummate smear artist, have

> >not brought forth any evidence that I ever asserted that.  You

> >are not only a liar, but a defamer.  The Big Lie was a technique

> >of the Nazis.  You appear to have learnt it well.

>

> You have said that Zionists are (among other things) liars.

> When I asked you how many Jews were Zionists, you said “at least 50%,

> at least in the United States,” or something very similar.

>

> Ergo, the conclusion is inescapable: You have called half of America’s

> Jews Zionists, and therefore liars.

>

> Not an antisemite, Mr. Alexander? Pull the other one.

>

> —

> “…I note that on the few occasions of which I am aware where purveyors of

> anti-Semitic propaganda have endeavoured to justify their materials in

> court on the facts and the merits, they have been singularly unsuccessful…”

>    (http://www2.ca.nizkor.org/hweb/people/s/scully-olga/reason.html)

 

 

 

From [email protected] Tue Mar  6 16:02:40 EST 2001

Article: 531885 of soc.culture.jewish

Path: hub.org!hub.org!nntp1.njy.teleglobe.net!teleglobe.net!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!

newsfeed.atl.bellsouth.net.MISMATCH!newsfeed.atl!news2.atl.POSTED!not-for-mail

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

From: Roger Alexander <[email protected]>

X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win98; U)

X-Accept-Language: en

MIME-Version: 1.0

Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.jewish

Subject: Extremism in Israel Is Fueled by a Growing Ultra-Orthodox Movement in

the U.S. By Allan C. Brownfeld

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Lines: 377

Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 14:19:59 -0600

NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.61.184.216

X-Trace: news2.atl 983650666 208.61.184.216 (Sat, 03 Mar 2001 15:17:46 EST)

NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 15:17:46 EST

Xref: hub.org talk.politics.mideast:174838 soc.culture.israel:327936 soc.culture.usa:603807

soc.culture.jewish:531885

 

 

 

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/010201/0101071.html

 

Washington Report pm Middle East Affairs

 

JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2001, Pages 71-72

 

Israel & Judaism

 

Extremism in Israel Is Fueled by a Growing Ultra-Orthodox Movement in

the U.S.

 

By Allan C. Brownfeld

 

In the years since the end of World War II, an ultra-Orthodox Jewish

community has seen dramatic growth in the U.S. and has been influential

in

fueling extremism and terrorism in Israel.

 

While fewer than 100,000 Orthodox European Jews entered the country

after

1945, their effects were profound. “Only the religious believers had a

clear and unshakable answer to the question of why be a Jew,” Rabbi

Arthur

Hertzberg has written. These particular believers, according to

Hertzberg,

“asserted the most uncompromising, separatist version of the Jewish

religionŠFor the first time in modern American history, the secular

humanistic impulse of American JewryŠfaced the challenge of a vibrant,

charismatic and almost completely antithetical belief system with

institutions and folkways of its ownŠMost American Jews surely thought

they

had left all that behind in Europe decades earlier.”

 

In his book Jew Vs. Jew, Samuel Freedman, a professor of journalism at

Columbia University, shows that the divisions among American Jews are

profound: “To say that American Jews differ on the issue-recent polls

find

about two-thirds favoring the land-for-peace formula-is to see only the

surface of a widening chasm. The poll numbers in many ways mask the

reality. Aside from an energetic and visible leadership, the Jews who

support the Oslo agreements are largely those disengaged from Israel in

all

but sentimental

ways. The opposition, resting disproportionately in the Orthodox

population,

is the segment of American Jewry most involved with Israel, most

committed to

it in concrete actions. This passionate minority has dominated the peace

 

issue, influencing events from the halls of Congress to the settlements

of

the West Bank, arguing on grounds of both security and Torah that Israel

 

must never surrender the lands won in 1967. And while the right wing of

American Jewry has expressed itself primarily through political

activity,

its fringe elements have repeatedly turned to inflammatory rhetoric and

violent acts both in the U.S. and Israel. Yigal Amir’s trail to the

murder

of Yitzhak Rabin, it might be said, was one partly blazed by American

Jews.”

 

“The lineage of American extremists led directly to Baruch Goldstein.”

 

Some of the violence which has taken place in Israel has, in fact, been

perpetrated by Orthodox American Jewish émigrés. In 1980, a terrorist

band

known as the Jewish Underground, including an American émigré named Ezra

 

Rapaport, tried to assassinate three Arab mayors of West Bank towns with

car

bombs. Two years later, another American, Alan Goodman, opened fire on

Muslim worshippers at the Dome of the Rock, killing one Palestinian and

provoking rioting.

 

“The lineage of American extremists,” writes Freedman, “led directly to

Kiryat Arba’s doctor, a former New Yorker named Baruch Goldstein.

Goldstein

studied with Meir Kahane. He closely followed Alan Goodman’s attack at

the

Dome of the Rock. And on Feb. 25, 1994 he enacted a more successful

version

of it, shooting to death 29 Muslim worshippers at a mosque in HebronŠAn

American Hasidic rabbi in the West Bank city of Nablus, Yitzhak

Ginsburg,

oversaw the publication of a memorial book glorifying Goldstein as ‘the

Saint, may God avenge his blood.’

One of those who read it was Yigal Amir.”

 

In American Orthodox Jewish circles there were a number of prominent

individuals who encouraged such extremism. A figure widely respected in

Orthodox circles, the Talmud scholar Herschel Schachter of Yeshiva

University,

asserted that Rabin hated God and Torah. Another Yeshiva professor, the

rabbi

and medical ethicist Moshe Tendler, delivered the eulogy at Meir

Kahane’s

funeral.

 

Nor have right-wing pressure and terrorist acts been confined to Israel

and

Palestine. On the same morning of Goldstein’s massacre in early 1994,

extremists placed bombs inside the Manhattan offices of two liberal

groups,

the New Israel Fund and Americans for Peace Now. When the Conference of

Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations scheduled a memorial

service for Rabin at Madison Square Garden in December 1995, they were

pressured by Oslo foes to ban any reference to the “peace process” in

the

event’s program or speeches. Even at that, both the Zionist Organization

of

America and Agudath Israel of America boycotted the event.

 

The case of Baruch Goldstein highlights the connection between Jewish

extremism in the U.S. and Israel. Goldstein, a militant Zionist from New

 

York, had been a member of the Jewish Defense League (JDL), founded by

the

late Meir Kahane. Kahane urged his followers to emigrate to Israel and

called for the removal of all Arabs from the West Bank. After the

violent

mass murder at Hebron, Goldstein was viewed as a hero by many of the

Israeli settlers. At

his funeral, Rabbi Yaacov Perrin declared that, “One million Arabs are

not

worth a Jewish fingernail.” Shmuel Hacohen, a teacher in a Jerusalem

college, said: “Baruch Goldstein was the greatest Jew alive, not in one

way

but in

every wayŠThere are no innocent Arabs hereŠHe was no crazyŠKilling isn’t

 

nice, but sometimes it is necessary.”

 

Kahane’s Nuremburg Laws

 

Goldstein’s hero, Meir Kahane, had moved to Israel in 1971 and was

popular

enough to win a seat in the Knesset under the banner of his Kach Party.

He

developed legislation for The Prevention of Assimilation Between Jews

and

Non-Jews and for the Sanctity of the Jewish People. It called, among

other

things, for separate beaches for Jews and non-Jews and for an end to

mixed

summer camps and community centers. His legislation, much like Nazi

Germany’s Nuremburg Laws, declared that, “Jews are forbidden to marry

non-JewsŠmixed marriages will not be recognized in the countries in

which

they were heldŠ

Jews are forbidden to have sexual relations of any sort with non-JewsŠ”