Open Letter to BeWise
and discussion thereof
On August 22, 1995, Nizkor sent an open letter to the webmaster of
the BeWise web site, noting
that their web site requests corrections of error of fact, and correcting
one such error.
This is an index of the correspondence that has taken place on this
- Nizkor's Open Letter, August 22
- "I do indeed have information to refute a great deal of the
evidence ... which you provide on your web site. I would like to begin
the refutation process with one particular, easily-disproved piece of
information. [...] What you do with this information, of course, is up
- BeWise's Response, August 22
- "THANK YOU JAMIE for your response and information! Please allow us
some time to 'digest' and research this. We will definitely (God
willing) get back to you as soon as we are able. Right now, we are
extremely busy but we will try and check this out ASAP."
- Nizkor's Response, August 23
- "You're quite welcome, and I appreciate your getting back to me
so quickly on this. I hope it's not too presumptuous of me to ask what
research you did on the original claim about Krakowski when you made it
available on your web site in the first place."
- BeWise's Response, August 25
- "[Samisdat] is probably the only source that we haven't yet had
the time to fully check out [...] We would like to post more diverse
sources and documents but since we are unable to at this time, we are
considering 'scrapping' this section from our Web Site until such time
as we can do a more professional job. [...] Please allow us to more
fully respond to this and your first post when we can get a spare few
minutes :)!! [...] ...it does seem a bit fantastic even for us that he
would have said half of 20,000..."
- Nizkor's Response, August 28(?)
- "'Fully'? Can you give me an example or two of something of
Samisdat's claims that you have checked out?"
[ Index ]
The Nizkor Project
HTML: Jamie McCarthy
Director: Ken McVay OBC
August 27, 1996