Make Nizkor Your Home Page
For Netscape Navigator:
For Netscape Communicator:
- From the Netscape pull-down Options menu, select General Preferences.
- Select the Appearance tab.
- In the Startup section of the page, click the Home Page Location radio button and enter http://www.nizkor.org in the text entry box
below the button.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- From the Edit pull-down menu, select Preferences
- Select the Navigator tab.
- In the Home Page section of the window, enter
http://www.nizkor.org in the text entry box next to Location.
Next time you start Netscape or Internet Explorer just click the Home button. You'll go directly to Nizkor.
- Go to the Address: http://www.nizkor.org
- From the pull-down View menu, select Options
- Select the Start and Search pages page.
- Select the Use Current button and then the OK button.
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.