Dr. Gary Prideaux
Notes on a Discourse Analysis of Selected Zündelsite Materials
- Discourse Analysis & References
Methodology & Discourse Analysis of Selected Passages
- Introduction, "Jewish Soap," "66 Questions and Answers on the Holocaust," "Did Six Million Really Die", Analysis: Mission Statement
- Analysis: "An Open Letter from the "Zündelsite" to all principled Freedom-of-Speech activists globally: We Are In Need Of Intervenors!"
- Analysis: "Urgent Appeal For Your Cooperation," "The Big Lie"
- Analysis: "Power Letter - July 1995 - Part A"
- Analysis: "Power Letter - January 1996"
- Analysis: "Power Letter - March 1996"
- Analysis: "Zündelsite - Power Letter - July 1996 - Part B"
- Analysis: "Power Letter - September 1996 - Part A," & "Power Letter - October 1996"
- Analysis: "Power Letter - January 97 - Part B"
- Analysis: "Power Letter - March 1997," "Good Morning from the Zündelsite (November 24, 1996)," & "Good Morning from the Zündelsite (April 26, 1997)"
- Analysis: "Good Morning from the Zündelsite (July 10, 1997)"
Index | Zundel ]
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.