332. H.B. Hawthorne, A Survey of the Contemporary Indians of Canada: Economic, Political, Educational Needs and Policies, 2 Vols. (Ottawa: Queen's Printer, 1966-67).
333. Nann and Goldberg, The Legal Problems, at 59.
334. Patricia Weiser Easteal, Vietnamese Refugees: Crime Rates of Minors and Youths in New South Wales, (Canberra: Australian Institute of Criminology, 1989), at 4-7.
335. Etherington, Review of Multisulturalism.
336. Gordon Allport, The Nature of Prejudice (New York: Addison-Wesley, 1954).
337. Meredtih and Paquette, Survey of Students.
338. Martha Minow, Making All the Difference: In lusion, Exclusion and American Law (Cornel University Press, 1990).
339. Kayleen M. Hazelhurst, Migration, Ethnicity and Crime in Australian Society, (Canberra: Australian Institute of Criminology, 1987), at 143.
340. A. Currie and P. Doherty, National Inventory of Aboriginal Justice Programs, Projects and Research, First Edition (Ottawa: Department of Justice Canada, 1990).
341. Etherington, Review of Multiculturalism. 342 Ibid.
343. Gallup Canada, Inc., Focus Groups.
344. Etherington, Review of Multiculturalism.
356. Pearcy, Youth/Criminal, at 4.
357. Gordon and Nelson, Census '93.
358. Etherington, Review of Multiculturalism.
359. Etheringion, Review of Multiculturalism.
The original plaintext version of this file is available via ftp.
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
Home · Site Map · What's New? · Search Nizkor