238. Etherington, Review of Multiculturalism; Brodeur, Access to Justice, at 66; Kaiser, The Criminal Code, at 144; and Law Refonn Commission of Canada, _Cross-Cultural Training, Increased Hiring Minorities and Community Liaison_ (Ottawa, 1991).
239. Etherington, Review of Multiculturalism.
240. Brian Mazer and A. Peeris, Access to Legal Education in Canada (Windsor: University of Windsor, 1990). See also chapter four.
241. Etherington, Review of Multiculturalism.
243. Brodeur, Access to Justice, at 65-66.
244. H. Jain, "The Recruitment and Selection of Visible Minorities in Canadian Police Organizations, 1985-87", Canadian Public Adminis ration, 31 (1988), at 463.
245. Etherington, Review of Multiculturalism
246. Mazer and Peeris, Access to Legal, at 73.
247. Etherington, Review of Multiculturalism.
248. Colin Meredith and Chantal Paquette (ABT Associates), Survey of Students at Ten Law Schools in Canada (Ottawa: Departrnent of Justice Canada, 1992).
249. T.R. Balakrishnan, "Immigration and the Changing Ethnic Mosaic of Canada," report prepared for the Review of Demography and It's Implications for So ial and Economic Policy (Ottawa: Health and Welfare Canada, 1988); and R. Beaujot, et. al., Income of Immigrants.
250. Law Courts Education Society, Comparative Justice.
The original plaintext version of this file is available via ftp.
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
Home · Site Map · What's New? · Search Nizkor