THE INTERNATIONAL MILITARY TRIBUNAL
LORD JUSTICE LAWRENCE, Member for the United Kingdom
of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, President
MR. JUSTICE BIRKETT,
MR. FRANCIS BIDDLE, Member for the United States of America
JUDGE JOHN J. PARKER, Alternate Member
M. LE PROFESSEUR DONNEDIEU DE VABRES, Member for the French Republic
M. LE CONSEILLER R. FALCO, Alternate Member
MAJOR GENERAL I.T. NIKITCHENKO, Member for the Union of Soviet Socialist
LIEUTENANT COLONEL A.F. VOLCHKOV, Alternate Member
Chief Prosecutor for the United States
of America: Mr. Justice Robert H. Jackson
Chief Prosecutor for the United
Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: H.M. Attorney-General, Sir
Hartley Shawcross, K.C., M.P.
Chief Prosecutor for the French Republic: M.
Francois de Menthon & M. Auguste Champetier de Ribes
Chief Prosecutor for
the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics: General R.A. Rudenko
- Vol. 1 The opening statements, indictment, etc.
- Vol. 2 Indictment (Continued)
- Vol. 3 Includes testimony of Otto Ohlendorf and Dieter Wisliceny, with respect to the policy to exterminate the Jews. December 17, 1945 to January 4, 1946
- Vol. 4 Criminality of groups &
organizations, persecution of the Church, Individual responsibility of
- Vol. 5 Economic looting, Individual
responsibility of the defendants, Oral evidence relating to the camps.
January 21 through February 1, 1946
- Vol. 6, covering the period from 2nd
February, 1946, to 13th February, 1946
- Vol. 7, covering the period from 14
February to 26 February.
- Vol. 8, covering the period from 27
February to 11 March.
- Vol. 9, covering the period from 12 March
to 22 March.
- Vol. 10, covering the period from 23 March
to 3 April. (Includes the testimony regarding the case against von
- Vol. 11, covering the period from 4 April
to 15 April. (Includes the testimony of Auschwitz Commandant Rudolf
- Vol. 12, covering the period from 16 April
to 1 May, 1946. (Includes testimony of Rosenberg, Frick, Frank and Schacht.)
- Vol. 13, covering the period from 2 May
to 13 May. (Schacht, Vocke, Gisevius, Funk, Hayler, Lammers,
Neubacher, Doenitz, Wagner, the Laconia)
- Vol. 14, covering the period from 14 May to 24 May, 1946. (Raeder, Wagner, Dënitz, Goth, Hessler, the Laconia, Funk, Puhl, Toms)
- Vol. 15, covering the period from 27 May to 6
June, 1946. (Schirach, Saukel, Jodl)
- Vol. 16, covering the period from 7 June to 19 June, 1946 (Jodl, Brandenfels, Buechs, Seyss-Inquart, Papen, Speer)
- Vol. 17, covering the period from 20 June to 1 July, 1946 (Speer, Neurath, Fritzsche, Bormann)
- Vol. 18, covering the period from 2 July to 15 July, 1946 (Katyn,
Neurath, Bormann, Goering, Hess, Rippentrop, Keitel, Kaltenbrunner,
Rosenberg, Frank, Frick, Streicher, Funk, Schacht, Doenitz)
- Vol. 19, covering the period from 16 July to 27 July, 1946 (Concluding
speeches by Defence; Donitz, Raeder, Schirach, Sauckel, Jodl,
Seyss-Inquart, Bormann, Papen, Speer, Neurath, Fritzsche, Hess;
Concluding speeches by Prosecution)
- Vol. 20 covering the period from 29 July
to 8 August, 1946 (Concluding speeches by Prosecution, Arguments by
Counsel - SA, Defense case on Indicted Organizations, the Reich
Cabinet and the SS)
- Vol. 21 Covering the period from 9 August
to 21 August, 1946 (SS (concluded), Gestapo, General Staff, High
Command, SA, Funk (Supplimented), Defense documents re Gestapo, SD,
Reich Cabinet, SS)
- Vol. 22 Covering the period from 22 August to 31 August, 1946.
Under the Authority of H.M. Attorney-General
His Majesty's Stationery Office
Nizkor acknowledges a debt of gratitude to Doug Pape for his tireless
proof-reading and dedication to accuracy.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]