Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. Positions Held By Seyss-Inquart
- Part 2
- B. Seyss-Inquart Used His Positions And Influence So As To Promote
The Nazi Seizure And Consolidation Of Control Over Austria.
- B.(1) Seyss-Inquart was a member of the Nazi Party and held the
rank of General in the SS.
- B.(2) Seyss-Inquart, even before he became a member of the Nazi
Party, belonged to an organization conceived and founded upon
principles which later became those of the Nazi Party.
- Part 3
- B.(3) Seyss-Inquart, after the Austrian Nazi Party was declared
illegal in July 1934, posed as a non-member of the Nazi Party but
continued to support it in its activities, principles, and objectives
in a subversive manner.
- B.(4) Seyss-Inquart derived personal benefits and political power
as the result of the subversive manipulations and terroristic
activities of his fellow Nazi collaborators.
- B.(5) Seyss-Inquart used his affiliation with the Nazis to promote
the absorption of Austria into the Greater German Reich according to
plan as conceived by his fellow Nazi conspirators.
- Part 4
- Part 5
- B.(5) (continued)
- B.(6) The activities of Seyss-Inquart and his fellow Nazi
conspirators and collaborators forced the then Austrian government
into a critical situation and a struggle for survival.
- B.(7) Finally Chancellor Schuschnigg determined to go before the
people for a decision on the question of Austrian independence.
- Part 6
- B.(7) (continued)
- B.(8) Seyss-Inquart then proceeded to carry out Hitler's orders
and to fulfill the plans made by himself and his fellow Nazi
- Part 7
- Part 8
- B.(8) (continued)
- B.(9) Having infiltrated into the Austrian Government of
Chancellor Schuschnigg according to plan, Seyss-Inquart exploited his
opportunities to carry out the plan to its ultimate conclusion, i.e.
German annexation of Austria.
- Part 9
- B.(10) Despite Seyss-Inquart's modesty since arrest and indictment,
his fellow Nazi conspirators recognized the importance of his part in
the Austrian Anschluss.
- B.(11) The Nazi conspirators within the German Reich evidenced
their intentions of annexing Austria in many ways.
- Part 10
- B.(12) Hitler and the Nazi conspirators completed the annexation
of Austria by decree.
- B.(13) Seyss-Inquart participated in the execution of the plans
for aggression against Czechoslovakia.
- Part 11
- C. Seyss-Inquart Participated In The Political Planning And
Preparation Of The Nazi Conspirators For Wars Of Aggression And Wars
In Violation Of International Treaties, Agreements, And Assurances Set
Forth In Counts One And Two Of The Indictment.
- D. Seyss-Inquart Authorized, Directed, And Participated In The
Conspiracy To Commit War Crimes As Set Forth In The Indictment.
- Part 12
- D.(2) Poland.
- D.(3) The Netherlands.
- Part 13
- Part 14
- Part 15
- Part 16
- Part 17
- E. Seyss-Inquart Participated In The Conspiracy To Commit Crimes
Against Humanity As Set Forth In The Indictment.
- E.(1) Austria.
- E.(2) Poland.
- E.(3) The Netherlands.
- Part 18
- Legal References And List Of Documents Relating To Artur
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.