Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. Postions held By Raeder
- B. Raeder's Part In The Conspiracy To Plan And Wage Wars Of
- B.(1) Concealed rearmament in violation of the Treaty of
- Part 2
- B.(1) (continued)
- B.(2) Conversion of the Navy into a tool of the Nazi conspiracy.
- B.(3) Raeder's political activities and responsibilities.
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
- B.(4) (continued)
- B.(5) The Attack on Norway and Denmark
- B.(6) The Attack on the U.S.S.R.
- Part 6
- B.(6) (continued)
- B.(7) Instigation of Japanese aggression.
- C. Raeder's Part In The Conspiracy To Commit War Crimes.
- C.(1) Instigation of the Navy to Violate the Rules of Warfare.
- C.(2) The Navy's Crimes at Sea.
- C.(2)(a) Attacks on neutral shipping.
- Part 8
- C.(2)(b) The order to shoot commandos.
- Part 9
- D. Raeder's Assistance To The Conspiracy Through His Political
- Legal References And
List Of Documents Relating To Erich Raeder
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.