Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. Chronology Of Schacht's Official Positions.
- Part 2
- B. Prior to 1933, Schacht Accepted The Nazi Program And Helped
Hitler To Power.
- Part 3
- C. Schacht Played A Dominant Role In The Conspirators' Program Of
Rearmament And Economic Planning And Preparation For War.
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Part 6
- 4) Plans and Preparations for Economic Controls During War.
- Part 7
- D. Schacht Participated In The Nazi Conspiracy Purposely,
Willingly, And With Knowledge Of Its Illegal Aims And Methods.
- 1) He was a faithful adherent of Hitler.
- Part 8
- 2) Schacht favored the acquisition of additional territory for
Germany - peacefully if possible, but by aggressive war if necessary.
- Part 9
- 3) Schacht knew of Hitler's plans to wage aggressive war and
wilfully provided the means whereby such a war might successfully be
- Part 10
- Part 11
- E. Schacht's Loss Of Power Did Not Imply Disagreement With The
Conspirators' Program Of Aggressive War.
- 1) His resignation as Minister of Economics and General
Plenipotentiary for War Economy.
- Part 12
- Part 13
- 2) Schacht's dismissal from the Presidency of the Reichsbank.
- 3) Conclusion.
- Legal References And List Of Documents Relating To Hjalmar Schacht
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.