Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. Frick's Political Career
- Part 2
- B. Frick's Participation In Promoting The Nazi Conspirators'
Accession To Power
- Part 3
- C. Frick's Participation In The Establishment Of Totalitarian
Control Over Germany.
- 1) Powers of Frick as Minister of Interior.
- 2) Nazi seizure of power of German States.
- 3) Abolition of political opposition.
- Part 4
- 4) Consolidation of power in Reich Cabinet.
- 5) Establishment of the Police State.
- Part 5
- 6) Suppression and terrorization of opponents.
- Part 6
- D. Frick's Promotion Of Racial Persecution And Racism.
- Part 7
- E. Frick's Participation In The Preparations For Aggressive War.
- Part 8
- F. Frick's Participation In The Conspiracy To Commit War Crimes.
- Part 9
- G. Frick's Participation In The Conspiracy To Commit Crimes
- Part 10
- Part 11
- Legal References And List Of Documents Relating To Wilhelm Frick
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.