Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. Frank Held A Position Of Leadership In The
Nationalsozialistsche Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP) And In The
- B. Frank Promoted The Seizure Of Power By The Nazi Conspirators.
As The Leading Nazi Jurist, He Furthered The Realization Of The
Conspirators' Program In The Field Of Law.
- Part 2
- Part 3
- C. Through Use Of His Office As Governor General, Frank
Participated In The Conspiracy To Commit War Crimes And Crimes Against
Humanity In The Territory Of The General Government Of Poland.
- Part 4
- D. The Protocol Under Which The Purposes Of Frank's Administration Of
The General Government Were Defined Constitutes In Itself A Criminal
Plan Or Conspiracy.
- Part 5
- E. Frank Advocated And Administered A Program Of Exterminating
Jews Of Polish Nationality Within The General Government.
- Part 6
- F. Frank Imposed Upon The Population Of The General Government A
Reign Of Terror, Oppression, Impoverishment And Starvation.
- 1) Undernourishment of Polish population.
- Part 7
- 1) (continued)
- 2) Resettlement projects.
- 3) Encroachments and confiscations in the industries and in the
field of private property.
- Part 8
- 4) Principle of collective responsibility.
- Part 9
- 5) Rigorous methods of recruiting workers.
- Part 10
- G. Conclusion.
- Legal References And
List Of Documents Relating To Hans Frank
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.