Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Volume II, Chapter XVI
- Part 1
- A. The Political Career Of Rosenberg
- B. Rosenberg's Part, As Official Nazi Ideologist, In Preparing For
The Seizure Of Power And The Launching Of Aggressive War.
- 1) The theory of racism
- 2) "Lebenstraum"
- Part 2
- 3) Persecution of Christian Churches.
- 4) Persecution of the Jews.
- 5) Abolition of Versailles Treaty.
- 6) Foreign Nazi Penetration.
- Part 3
- 7) Ideological training and education.
- Part 4
- 8) Plunder of art treasures.
- Part 5
- C. Rosenberg's Activities Abroad, Through The APA, In Preparation
For Aggressive War.
- 1) Activities in Hungary, Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg.
- Part 6
- 2) Activities in Iran, Afghanistan, and Iraq.
- Part 7
- 3) Activities in Rumania.
- 4) Relations with Quisling in Norway.
- Part 8
- D. Rosenberg's Participation In The Conspiracy To Commit War
Crimes And Crimes Against Humanity In The Occupied Eastern
- 1) Activities as "Commissioner for the Central Control of
Questions Connected with the East European Region."
- Part 9
- 2) Activities as Minister for the Occupied Eastern Territories.
- a) Rosenberg's complete control over, knowledge of, and
responsibility for all non-military German activities and policies in
the occupied Eastern Territories.
- Part 10
- Part 11
- b) Rosenberg's Use of His Authority and Power for Criminal
- Legal References And List Of Documents Relating To Alfred
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.