Nazi Conspiracy & Aggression
Individual Responsibility Of Defendants
- Part 1
- A. Kaltenbrunner Entered The National Socialist Movement In Its
Early Stages, And Supported It, And Was A Leader In It Until The End.
- Part 2
- B. During Kaltenbrunner's Term In Office As Chief Of The Security
Police And SD, Numerous And Vast Crimes Were Committed By The SIPO And
SD In The Course Of Official Duties.
- Part 3
- C. Kaltenbrunner Had Direct Knowledge Of And Specific
Responsibility For The Commission Of Many Specific Crimes.
- 1. Kaltenbrunner was fully cognizant of conditions in
concentration camps and of the fact that concentration camps were used
for slave labor and mass murder.
- 2.With full knowledge of conditions in and the purpose of
concentration camps, Kaltenbrunner ordered or permitted to be ordered
in his name the commitment of persons to concentration camps.
- 3. Kaltenbrunner authorized executions in concentration camps.
- Part 4
- 4. Kaltenbrunner had knowledge of the commitment of thousands of
Warsaw Poles to concentration camps and refused to release them.
- 5. Kaltenbrunner controlled the deportation of Poles, Jews, and
other non-Germans from Poland.
- 6.Kaltenbrunner ordered the deportation of Jews from Denmark.
- 7. Kaltenbrunner personally exercised punitive authority over
- 8. Kaltenbrunner personally attended to matters against Jews and
political and concentration camp internees in the Protectorate.
- 9. Kaltenbrunner personally ordered the Sipo and SD to encourage
the populace to lynch American and English flyers.
- 10. Kaltenbrunner personally worked out the form of justification
to be submitted to cover up the execution of prisoners of war.
- D. Conclusion.
- Legal References And List Of Documents Relating To Ernst
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.