[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The Crematoria: Some Bibliographic References
Some useful bibliographic references which relate to the Auschwitz crematoria:
(As cited in "Hitler's Death Camps," by Konnilyn G. Feig LOC D810.J4 F36 1981)
- Muller, Eyewitness Auschwitz, 60-61; Serge Klarsfield, The Holocaust
and Neo-Nazi Mythomania, 99-100
- TWC V:624
- Between 1945 and 1962 Polish officials found five manuscripts written
by Sonderkommando members befor etheir deaths. The published
manuscripts and documents relate to the specific process of
extermination at Birkenau, and provide detailed descriptions of the
crematoria and gas chambers.
- Hilberg, 567. Commandant of Auschwitz (London: Weidenfeld and
- Naumann, Auschwitz, 267; and Muller, Eyewitness Auschwitz, 136-137
- Muller, Eyewitness Auschwitz, 138-139.
plain text version of this file is available via ftp.
[ Index ]
Site Map ·
What's New? ·
© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012
This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and
to combat hatred.
Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.
As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may
include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and
provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist
and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.