The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/v/von.ebersdorf.johannes/usenet/2008/v.ebersdorf.200811

From ebersdorf@gmail.com Thu Nov 27 12:07:46 EST 2008
Article: 1962926 of alt.revisionism
From: Johannes von Ebersdorf
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Revision of Bacque's figures?
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:15:03 -0500

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:07:42 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
 wrote:

>"Sara Salzman"  wrote in message

>>> Now Answer the questions:
>>>
>>> 1 - number of POWs (made up DEFs) under US custody.
>>> 2 - number of POWs (made up DEFs) died under US custody.
>>> 3 - where are the bodies?
>>
>> Already answered above.
>
>Where?

Ken just blows it out of his arse with no evidence or proof. James
Bacques has a lot more education and knowledge than Kenny ever had.
Bacques is more credible than Kenny ever was.

From ebersdorf@gmail.com Thu Nov 27 12:07:46 EST 2008
Article: 1962927 of alt.revisionism
From: Johannes von Ebersdorf
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Status of German POWs
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:19:27 -0500

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:22:47 -0800 (PST), Bent Attorney
 wrote:

>On Nov 26, 9:10 am, ZuLu  wrote:
>> Bent Attorney escribió:

>> > 'I'll Always Be Here' has been told these facts repeatedly.  He just
>> > refuses to learn.
>>
>> After evaluating the intellectual level of 'I'll Always Be Here', I
>> reduced dramatically my exchanges with him. Nothing positive can be
>> expected  in it.
>>
>> That(those) guy(s) has(have) really no brain or he(they) is(are) using
>> a propagandistic tactic named "saturation of the discourse". He(they)
>> just send you circular reasoning to elude the bottom of the question
>> and to make you loose your time and patience.
>>
>> NOw, I simply ignore 98% of 'I'll Always Be Here's posts.
>
>Good idea.

I've kind of neglected alt.revisionism of late because it is always
the same tired discredited old crap from people like Kenny and "I'll
always be here".

From ebersdorf@gmail.com Thu Nov 27 12:07:47 EST 2008
Article: 1962929 of alt.revisionism
From: Johannes von Ebersdorf
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Germany to pursue Holocaust denier's arrest
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:22:20 -0500

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:18:06 -0800 (PST), "Chris C. Larson"
 wrote:

>On Nov 26, 9:07 am, "Kurt Knoll"  wrote:
>> I have never seen a German newspaper since 1945 where the Germans are
>> allowed to have an open discussion about the holocaust. And just like under
>> Hitler's time everyone has to be very carefully what he says about the
>> holocaust in public.
>> Kurt Knoll.

>> > Interesting. How do they manage to avoid it in the newspapers, radios,
>> > tv's, books, magazines and the internet?
>>
>> > They all can't be as stupid or lazy as you.

>> > cbc5607c1...@g38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

>Kurt:
>I see that you are still struggling with the concept of denying facts
>being confused with "open discussion". We've seen the points (or lack
>thereof), that you and your asshole denier buddies have made. Do you
>have any thing else to discuss? If not, go find yourself something
>better to do.

Actually Kurt is quite correct. German authorities pander to the
allied version of WW2, and subject anybody who askes uncomfortable
questions to judicial persecution.

From ebersdorf@gmail.com Thu Nov 27 12:07:47 EST 2008
Article: 1962931 of alt.revisionism
From: Johannes von Ebersdorf
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:26:58 -0500

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:34:48 -0500, "Patrick Keenan"
wrote:

>"Ben Cramer"  wrote in message
>>
>> "Patrick Keenan"  wrote in message
>>> "Heinrich"  wrote in message
>>>
>>> The reason for the ruling was that the warrant was too vague.
>>>
>>> And the court did *not* by any means "set him free".
>>>
>>> Because the German counsel announced that they would appeal, Toben was
>>> granted *bail*, a significant amount, which had to be paid in cash;
>>> promises not accepted.
>>>
>>> In addition, if he came up with the cash, Toben could only live at an
>>> approved address, could not access the internet, and had to report to
>>> police, IIRC in person and daily.
>>>
>>> Those conditions are never applied to those who are "set free".

>>> In fact, he was arrested on the plane, and switched seats in a feeble
>>> attempt to avoid arrest.

>>> And that is an explicit statement that the reason for his release has
>>> nothing to do with "free speech", as some have claimed.

>>> Which Toben could prevent, but decided not to.
>>
>> How the fuck can he prevent anyone, anywhere in the world, from accessing
>> his site, fuckwit?
>
>Thanks for demonstrating the true depth of your lack of technical knowledge.
>
>This is easily implemented with very common and rather simple techniques,
>and I'll let you try and learn how to filter and block based on things like
>IP range or Domain yourself.   From there you can move on to more advanced
>methods.   There is enough information in those two sentences to help you
>find everything you need.
>
>And, you will be able to say that learned something useful today.
>
>Filtering like this is common and easy to implement for those who know what
>they are doing, and there are lots of those people about.
>
>As a simple demonstration, there are a number of BBC pages that have
>streaming content,  but if you aren't in the UK, you get a message that the
>content isn't available in your country.   There are sites in the US that do
>the same thing - in Canada you can't see the streaming content.
>
>And so you will see that Toben could easily have taken action to prevent his
>material being available in Germany or other locations where he knows it is
>illegal.   He could have taken these actions personally, or if his technical
>skills are insufficient, have his hosting service implement the filters at a
>much smaller cost than than what his lawyers are now going to charge.
>
>If he does this, he can satisfy the Germans that at least going forward he
>is attempting to respect German law, as many other net-based businesses have
>had to.    And that may help him in his current problems.
>
>HTH
>-pk

In other words, you agree that modern German "democracy" is a pathetic
farce. The only difference between the NS period and today is the
target of the persecution. Yesterday the targets were Jews and
left-wing political thinkers and today the targets are Germans and
conservative political thinkers.

From ebersdorf@gmail.com Sun Nov 30 14:33:12 EST 2008
Article: 1962941 of alt.revisionism
From: Johannes von Ebersdorf
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: McVay; The people of Kitchener need to hear your voice regarding
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:11:18 -0500

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:33:43 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
 wrote:

>On Nov 26, 1:19 am, "Ben Cramer"  wrote:
>> "Michael Ejercito"  wrote in message

>> On Nov 24, 11:13 pm, "Ben Cramer"  wrote:
>>

>> > "Michael Ejercito"  wrote in message

>> > Nope. It was starting to get a life of its own right about then.
>> >   So how many Jews were killed in the gas chambers of Auschwitz after
>> >1945?
>>
>> What gas chambers?
>>
>   The ones in Auschwitz.
>

> Michael

Those "gas chambers" become more doubtful with each passing year. Most
of the Auschwitz tale is being uncovered as nonsense.

From ebersdorf@gmail.com Sun Nov 30 14:33:13 EST 2008
Article: 1963106 of alt.revisionism
From: Johannes von Ebersdorf
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Sylvia Stolz was locked up for what reason?
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:49:47 -0500

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:47:52 +0200, holman@mappi.helsinki.fi (Eugene
Holman) wrote:

>In article , "Ben Cramer"
> wrote:
>
>> "Eugene Holman"  wrote in message

>> > Gee, Kurt, if you are a lawyer and march into a courtroom in a country
>> > that is a successor state to a no longer existing one, and claim that you
>> > do not recognize the present country or its courts, and that you and your
>> > client are citizens of the defunct country, you are lucky if they merely
>> > sentence you to a few years in prison and prevent you from further
>> > practicing your profession.
>> >
>> > March ito a Russian courtroom and pull the same stunt, claiming to be a
>> > citizen of the USSR who does not recognize the legitimacy of post-Soviet
>> > Russia. Even better, march into an American courtroom and claim to be a
>> > citizen of the Confederacy who does not recognize the legitimacy of the
>> > Union victory in the Civil War. The people who physically remove you from
>> > the courtroom will not be bailiffs, but rather men in white coats with a
>> > straitjacket.
>> >
>> > What happened to Sylvia Stolz has nothing to do with the "Holocaust
>> > industry".
>>
>> Liar.
>
>Having an opinion differing from yours does not make me a liar.
>
>> It has EVERYTHING to do with the Holocaust(tm) Industry.
>
>Sylvia Stolz's delusions that she (*August 6, 1963 in Munich, FRG) is a
>citizen of Hitler's Third Reich, that the Federal Republic of Germany is
>not a legitimate state, and that its laws, courts, and judiciary do not
>apply to her, have nothing whatsoever to do with any "Holocaust industry".
>The woman is a psychotic, as is also anyone who would hire her to  plead
>his/her case in a German courtroom.
>
>Regards,
>Eugene Holman

The woman didn't say she was a citizen of the "third" Reich, a state
that has never legally existed. It is simply a term used by the
uneducated masses. If there ever were to be a third Empire, it would
still be future.

There has been no new German state since the founding of the second
Empire in 1871. All Germans are citizens of the state known in
international law as "Deutsches Reich" and the BRD is only its
trustee, not a replacement for it.

From ebersdorf@gmail.com Sun Nov 30 14:33:13 EST 2008
Article: 1963108 of alt.revisionism
From: Johannes von Ebersdorf
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Status of Hans Peter Skaliks' Discredited Crap
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:53:10 -0500

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:11:46 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
 wrote:

>"Kenneth McVay OBC"  wrote in message
>> In article ,
>> Leading Revisionist Scholar Hans Peter Skaliks, aka
>> Johannes von Ebersdorf   wrote:
>>
>>>I've kind of neglected alt.revisionism of late because it is always
>>>the same tired discredited old crap from people like Kenny and "I'll
>>>always be here".
>>
>> Speaking of discredited crap, Mr. Skaliks:
>>
>> Please document your contention that I believe Jews (or anyone else)
>> have a "monopoly on suffering," as you claimed on September 3, 2008
>> in article .
>
>Shut the fuck up, mcFey. This has been beaten to death already.
>
>Piss orf.

Kenny has always sounded like a broken record bringing up
irrelevancies to derail discussions on this newsgroup.

Disruption is his intent.

From ebersdorf@gmail.com Sun Nov 30 14:33:13 EST 2008
Article: 1963110 of alt.revisionism
From: Johannes von Ebersdorf
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:59:26 -0500

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:48:27 -0800 (PST), "Chris C. Larson"
 wrote:

>On Nov 27, 10:22 am, Johannes von Ebersdorf
>wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:18:06 -0800 (PST), "ChrisC.Larson"
>>

>>  wrote:

>> >Kurt:
>> >I see that you are still struggling with the concept of denying facts
>> >being confused with "open discussion". We've seen the points (or lack
>> >thereof), that you and your asshole denier buddies have made. Do you
>> >have any thing else to discuss? If not, go find yourself something
>> >better to do.
>>
>> Actually Kurt is quite correct. German authorities pander to the
>> allied version of WW2, and subject anybody who askes uncomfortable
>> questions to judicial persecution.- Hide quoted text -

>And your proof?

LOL

Read any German newspaper or magazine, assuming that you are capable.
The ministry of justice indicates that there were almost ten thousand
prosecutions in 2004 for what could charitably be called "propaganda
offences".

>It's amusing to me that tarts like you and Kurt say
>that you know the truth. But you then turn around and say that "we
>aren't allowed to find out the truth because of the "Holocaust
>industrees -sic Kurt Knoll". So which is it? You haters want to have
>an argument, but you don't even know what the argument should be. I
>had some 2nd and 3rd cousins who were Nazis by the way- why don't you
>ask them or their kids if "da Jews" were telling the truth. Have a
>nice day.

Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.