The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/s/swiger.cliff.g/1997/swiger.9712


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Fri Dec 19 13:57:56 EST 1997
Article: 155023 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:20:18 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 33
Message-ID: <349a15ea.998669329@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>   <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net> <675vh5$qa9$1@news.trends.ca> <349768d9.823266111@news.labyrinth.net> <34980575.3816@mcmaster.ca>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp104.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155023 soc.culture.german:68064

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:03:12 -0500, Laura Finsten
 wrote:

>Cliff Swiger wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>> Now you say that the National Socialists murdered "over a million
>> people" by method other than your make believe "gas chamber/mega
>> Krema" operation, but can you provide even a single site where this
>> happened where any forensic evidence might support your lie? I did not
>> think so. What are you going to produce? Some poem, by a Jew, about
>> Babi Yar?
>
>Serniki in Ukraine, excavated in 1990 by Australian archaeologist
>Richard Wright.  The results confirmed the eyewitness accounts of and
>Einsatzgruppen reports of the Einsatzgruppe's massacre of more than 500
>Jews.  Search the Nizkor site under "Serniki" or "Wright.Richard". 
>Bones can be poetic. 

500............is that all? This is a far cry less that 6 million.
Hey, I'm not about to deny that the German National Socialists may
have liquidated quite a number of partisians although I think 500 is a
bit exaggerated. But I am curious as to how this Richard Wright
determined the corpses were all Jews. Obviously he must have used
forensic analysis which would substantiate that Jews are indeed a
recognizable group.  You think about that one!

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Fri Dec 19 13:57:56 EST 1997
Article: 155024 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:20:23 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 74
Message-ID: <349a174e.999026041@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>       <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net>  <349762e8.821745215@news.labyrinth.net> 
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp104.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155024 soc.culture.german:68065

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:37:52 GMT, HOLGER.LAUX@BRIS.AC.UK (Holger Laux)
wrote:

>No, they created the conditions in which people caught the disease. If
>they hadn't been in the camps, they hadn't got it. That simple.

I cannot argue this point. A heavy concentration of people in such
conditions facilitates the possibility of a typhus epidemic.

>??? Aren't you confusing something here? I like to think that the
>Germans decimated themselves by killing some of their own people just
>for their religious beliefs.

Jews are not Germans. Ashkenazi Jews make a distinct sub-race of the
White race. Hitler sought to exterminate Judaism from the German
Reich, and for good reason. Obviously those foreign elements which
contributed to Judaism had to be deported their "citizenship"
notwithstanding.

>>>What numbers and "engineering processes" you associate with the camps
>>>is purely academic. 
>
>>Only in your narrow minded view. As I've said before, NOT ONE person
>>has ever come forward to me and described a gassing process [blablabla]
>
>Haven't you got anything else to say?

Go to the Hell you probably believe in! I think I've said plenty here
which is obviously true as you have no worthy reply.

>>>Even if it was only a single person, who was shot,
>>>worked to death, starved to death, deprived of medical care - or what
>>>have you - it was one too many!
>
>>Then get off your goddamn ass and start bitching about what the Jews
>>are doing to the Arabs, or the Chinese to their own people.
>
>OK, let's start another thread about these topics. In this one, we are
>talking about the concentration camps in Nazi Germany, a topic, which
>you have chosen yourself..

I have not limited myself to any particular topic. And, I think I'll
maintain my current line of argumentation on the topics at hand as my
logic is undoubtedly reaching multitudes of lurkers. Besides, what is
to discuss about the camps in Germany? Even the Jews contend that no
"Holocaust style" exterminations took place on German soil.

>Just tell me one thing: Do you regret that people were put into
>concentration camps and died there? Or, on the other hand, would you
>do it again? (No, not the gassings, of course. I don't even expect you
>to admit to that.)

If I had the power I would place individuals in locations enroute to a
different destination. This would include legally defined Niggers,
Jews, Asians, Mexican nationals, and any other non-European.
Individuals who harbored a particular perversion (homosexuality) would
also find themselves punished according to law. My main goal would be
to purge the nation of all non-European Whites.

I do not regret that people were placed into the German National
Socialist concentration camps. Most of these individuals were
criminals to begin with without regard to their religious or political
affiliation. In reality, there were not very many Jews interned in the
camps. That is, in comparison to their representation in the German
Reich. Jews which were deported to the east did find themselves
stopping over at different concentration camps in German occupied
territory, but they were not interned there. They were merely being
expelled from the Reich.

Cliff Swiger
The Holocaust is a Big, Jewish Lie.
A Public Statement Made in a German Public Newsgroup, so arrest me.
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Fri Dec 19 13:57:56 EST 1997
Article: 155026 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:20:04 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 178
Message-ID: <349a08aa.995277140@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>       <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net> <3496126b.55591017@news.v-wave.com> <34975e70.820600916@news.labyrinth.net> <34975d94.16958053@news.v-wave.com>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp104.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155026 soc.culture.german:68066

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 09:00:39 GMT,
check.the.signature@nospam.ualberta.edu (John Morris) wrote:

>In <34975e70.820600916@news.labyrinth.net>, on Wed, 17 Dec 1997
>06:23:10 GMT, cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger) wrote:

>>Screw your head on straight! According to you, if 6 million Christians
>>testify to me that there is a god, its up to me to prove them wrong!
>
>Hardly. What I would like you to do is prove that the world has been
>fooled by a hoax for the last fifty years.
>
>Here's a hint: try making a factual argument instead of handwaving.

Once again an ignoramus steps into the light asking me to disprove
something that makes no scientific or logical sense. Are you really of
the mindset that any claim, allegation, assertion, testimony, or
accusation must be DISPROVEN to invalidate it????

>>Now look here, bigmouth. I want you to produce some engineering data
>>that substantiates the claims of the Holocaust mythologists. 
>
>Why should I want to substantiate your claims? Obviously you do not
>understand how this works. If you make a claim, you have to prove it.

The Jew-loving Holocaust mythologist have made their claim. And, it is
true they have a number of "court" decisons lending judicial support
to their claims. But, we also have court decisions that people were
witches and copulated with the devil. All I'm asking for is some
scientific data that will support the claims of the Holocaust
mythologists. Can you provide this? Specifically I'd like to see some
information on a "gas chamber" and a crematory that could incinerate a
corpse in about 6 minutes. 

>You are claiming that the Holocaust is a myth. Now, either the
>Holocaust is a myth because everyone in the world, except a few
>"Devout National Socialist[s]" and "Admirer[s] of Adolf Hitler," has
>grossly misread the historical evidence, or it is a myth because it is
>a deliberate hoax.

It is a deliberate hoax.

>I don't care which hypothesis you try to prove, but it is up to you to
>prove it.

Prove what, you idioit?????????? What you are suggesting is that I
DISPROVE a baseless allegation! Goddamn, this is guilty until proven
innocent. You dispicable fool! If you had your way individuals would
be subjected to torture for not believing in something that has no
basis in fact. You are the epitome of tyranny.

>Being a "Devout National Socialist" and "Admirer of Adolf Hitler," you
>will no doubt subscribe to the conspiracy theory. A handwave at the
>mysterious power of "Organized Jewry" is not proof. You will have to
>spell out which Jews met where and when to organize the conspiracy
>hoax and how they managed to enforce seamless discipline for over
>fifty years.

I would not blame anyone for asking for such information. And, in some
cases, the information is readily available. The usurious monetary
system that plagues the West can be traced back to Jews. The henious
conception of communism can be traced back to Jews. The control, of
the US major media can be traced back to Jews. But, even in light of
all this evidence, there will still be some who remain unconvinced. 

>>Ole, and
>>myself, have certainly provided contrary evidence that proves such
>>astronomical claims had no scientific merit.
>
>Have you now? Must be my flaky news server. All I have seen from you
>is a load of claims unsupported by evidence.

Really? The data I have have provided comes from modern day Krema. In
what manner is my analysis unsupported? 

>Oh, I don't know about that. Lots of people believe in UFO abductions.
>Others, that the fossil record shows the world to have been created in
>144 hours. Still others, that you can foretell the future by dialing a
>900 number. But for the really wacked out, there is the National
>Alliance.

I'm always willing to listen as to how I may be wrong. But, I'm not
about to succumb to political and social pressures..............like
you do. If I question the operation of an internal combustion engine,
there is plently of scientific data to set me straight. If I
disbelieve that the US incinerated a population of Japanese with an
atomic bomb, at least there is scientific evidence that demonstates
the level of energy necessary to cause such destruction does exist.
You have none of this with your Holocaust myth allegations.

>False analogy. It is up to you to prove that the world has been for
>the past fifty years the victim of the most elaborate and seamless
>hoax in history. Calling the Greek myths myths does not prove that the
>Holocaust is a myth.

Pure claptrap. It is not up to me to disprove anything. You say the
Germans killed the Jews in industrial fashion; then you explain to me
the logical and scientific process by which they did this.

>>Put up, or shut up. If you say the German National Socialists had such
>>mega-equipment in operation, then you produce the scientific evidence
>>in support. 
>
>I make no such claim. What I do claim is that the "scientific"
>approach of Holocaust deniers is methodologically flawed. There are
>too many untestable assumptions, such as how many human beings can be
>incinerated in an open cremation pit, to determine death tolls by
>means of .

Once again you are reaching for a best case scenario that fits into
your perverse sense of logic. 

>BTW, if you do have experience burning large numbers of corpses, keep
>it to yourself. We wouldn't want to give the FBI a reason to start
>digging up Pierce's compound.

Compound? I have been to National Headquarters on two occasions. Dr.
Pierce lives in the same State I do. He lives modestly on a 300 acre
tract of land that has a farm house and several outbuildings. The only
thing preventing anyone from entering the premises is a typical farm
gate. Go ahead an believe what the Kikes tell you, but it is all a big
lie! I have been there, I know different. Ask anyone who has actually
been there. The only thing this Jew loving government fears about Dr.
Pierce is his truth. 

>How so? If you don't believe the Holocaust happened, then you passed
>the test.

It is not a requirement for membership in the National Alliance.

>As I said, Holocaust denial is a test of your members' gullibility.

I'll give the truth here. I joined the National Allliance during a
period in my life when I believed the Holocaust was an actual event. I
joined the National Alliance because I am a racist. It was not until
later that I deduced that the Jew Holocaust could not have happened
based upon scientific principles.

>If
>the central focus of the National Alliance were to submit people to
>gullibility tests, who would have cause to complain except the
>embarrassed few who were taken in? No, your central focus is on a
>masturbatory fantasy of a violent, apocalyptic purgation through
>murderous violence which you winsomely describe thus:

You have absolutely no conception about what National Socialism is all
about. You have fallen victim to the Hollywood Jews' depiction of a
National Socialist. There is no fantasy in Adolf Hitler's National
Socialism. In fact, there are a number of harsh realities with which
many have to reconcile. I am not the least bit murderous or violent
with my politics. My "attack" is on the logic of one's
thinking............nothing more. 

>Hitler's take on the struggle of the "White race" was that it was a
>struggle to the death with the other races. But, heck, you don't need
>me to tell you that.

I feel strongly that most people understand this is a reality of which
they choose to presently ignore. It will not, however, go away and
they well know it. 

>The National Alliance has already indicated that people like me will
>be executed "when the revolution comes.

Perhaps. But death may come to me for resisting your Jewish masters.
We are ideologically opposed and we both must suffer the wrath of our
politics. The fact that you promote and espouse the Jewish lies of
Nizkor does not help your situation. 

>Why do you hate Germans so much?

You've got to be kidding???????

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
When Evaluating the Holocaust Claims, Let Simple Mathematics be Your
Guide.


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Wed Dec 24 13:12:35 EST 1997
Article: 155887 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.gv.tsc.tdk.com!newsfeed.wli.net!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:19 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 332
Message-ID: <349f25f8.1330509902@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>       <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net> <3496126b.55591017@news.v-wave.com> <34975e70.820600916@news.labyrinth.net> <34975d94.16958053@news.v-wave.com> <349a08aa.995277140@news.labyrinth.net> <349eb9e1.41275066@news.v-wave.com>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155887 alt.conspiracy:241989 soc.culture.german:68421

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 03:07:12 GMT,
check.the.signature@nospam.ualberta.edu (John Morris) wrote:
\
>You have made a positive claim: the Holocaust is a hoax. I am asking
>you to prove that it was a hoax.

I presented evidence that even state of the art crematories can not
even come close to the cremation rates alleged by the Holocaust
mythologists. In fact, if we are to believe the legends espoused by
the Jews, the National Socialists were able to out perform modern
crematories by a factor of 10 without pulverization of the corpses'
bones. So let's assume that they actually did this thing. Can anyone
provide evidence as to how such a system operated? Certainly the Krema
at Auschwitz-Birkenau were typical of circa 1940 design. If you expect
anyone of a scientific mind to swallow the Holocaust myth, you'd
better come up with some operating parameters that are logical.

>>The Jew-loving Holocaust mythologist have made their claim. 
>
>And proved it.

They have NEVER proven it from a scientific perspective. It is true
that they have successfully peddled the myth in their media, and they
have had success in the courts. But much like the conviction of a
"witch", it is all based upon testimony and hype. No scientific
evidence exists. 

>According to this line of argument, we also have examples of "White
>racialists" who have robbed banks and committed murders. I assume,
>therefore, that you are guilty of these acts.

No, I have never commited an act of this nature. What is your point?

>Compose yourself, Cliff. Wild attacks on my character are not proof
>that the Holocaust is a hoax. 

No, my "attacks" on your character are actually an assault on you
logic and sense of jurisprudence.

>>And, in some
>>cases, the information is readily available. The usurious monetary
>>system that plagues the West can be traced back to Jews. The henious
>>conception of communism can be traced back to Jews. The control, of
>>the US major media can be traced back to Jews.

>I told you: handwaving at the mysterious power of the Jews is not
>satisfactory proof of your hypothesis.

And how many times have I repeated myself on this information? And,
only a few have ever stepped forward in response to them. Usually
their responses are simply more rhetoric about how "hateful" I am.
They totally avoid the facts I presented.

>Perhaps you don't understand what it is I am asking for. Let me spell
>it out:
>
>A deliberate hoax must have hoaxers, yes?
>
>Who are the specific individuals? When did they meet, and what did
>they discuss? How did they convince two generations of reporters and
>academic historians not to reveal the truth? How have they kept the
>truth from coming out?

How many times has Ernst Zundel been prosecuted for challenging the
Holocaust? Was their not a teacher in Canada who lost his job for even
suggesting that the Holocaust might be less than factual? And what of
this Le Pen fellow in France who has recently come under fire for not
falling in line with the Jews? And consider your own country, and
several others in Europe, where one cannot even express a public doubt
about the Holocaust without fear of arrest and fine. 

If you understood what control the Jews have over the media
(particularly in the US) you would know that all these reporters you
speak of have a "boss" who controls their future. Do you really think
an "academic historian" has any conception of scientific principle as
regards the Holocaust myth? You seem to suggest that only the "well
known" reporters are capable of telling the truth about the Holocaust.
It is well known, here in America, that there is a tremendous amount
of information available refuting the Holocaust myth. Obviously the
big Jew media bosses that control ABC, CBS, and NBC are not going to
inform the public of what a nasty lie the Jews have hoodwinked many
into believing for years.

>How did they manage to keep all the witnesses in line? The only
>witness I know of who changed his story is Thies Christophersen who
>was stationed at Monowitz, claimed he knew of nothing untoward at
>Auschwitz, and then, at the end of his life, admitted to the French
>press that he had lied to protect the honor of the SS.

I'd like to read that article. Please e-mail it to me along with your
source. The funny thing about all of these witnesses is that not one
of them can accurately describe a gassing or the operation of any
super-duper Krema. They all simply continue to repeat the same latrine
gossip. In fact, Rudolph Vrba himself admitted, at the Zundel trial,
that he had no first hand knowledge of any gassing or mega
crematories. He admitted that everything he learned about such events
was THIRD HAND. 

>Let's take a specific example. Howard K. Smith was a field reporter at
>the Nuremberg trials. Later he went on to a distinguished career as an
>investigative journalist, eventually becoming the anchor of ABC news.
>If any journalist was positioned to know that the Holocaust was a
>hoax, it was Smith. Who met him to keep him in line? Where did they
>meet? What inducements were used to elicit his cooperation in the
>hoax?

Perhaps it was money? The fact is ABC, especially during Smith's
career, was and is under the control of Ashkenazi Jews. Perhaps Smith
thought the Holocaust was true. If he knew better, then obviously he
played along with the Jews who were in a position to enhance his
career. 

>>Really? The data I have have provided comes from modern day Krema. In
>>what manner is my analysis unsupported? 
>
>What analysis? I haven't seen your analysis. What do the words "flaky
>news server" suggest?

Then you need to pay closer attention to my posts. I have proven that
modern Krema do not have the capability to cremate corpses at the rate
alleged by the Jews with respect to the circa 1940 Krema operated by
the National Socialists. Those Krema did not employ a direct flame
application and operated at many hundreds of degrees less than
today's. Even with today's Krema, the bones must still be mechanically
pulverized. So you tell me how the National Socialists were able to
cremate 12,000 bodies per day around the clock at Auschwitz-Birkena?
And the claim is that they all "went up the stacks" implying they were
cremated. I'd say the evidence on your side is very sorely lacking.
And, my evidence certainly indicates that it was physically impossible
to do so given the technology of 1940 and TODAY!

>> If I
>>disbelieve that the US incinerated a population of Japanese with an
>>atomic bomb, at least there is scientific evidence that demonstates
>>the level of energy necessary to cause such destruction does exist.
>>You have none of this with your Holocaust myth allegations.
>
>Category error. Again, scientific knowledge of nuclear fission is not
>necessary to prove that Hiroshima was destroyed with an atomic bomb.

Very true, but we can compare other examples which demonstrate that
the process does work. This has yet to be done with the "Mega Krema"
alleged to be operated at Auschwitz-Birkenau by the National
Socialists. Not only has no working model ever been demonstrated, but
it cannot even be described in a scientific manner.   

>The problem is not how the SS disposed of over a million bodies at
>Auschwitz: poison gas kills; bodies burn. The problem is how to
>account for the fact over a million people entered Auschwitz who,
>according to the extant evidence, did not come out and how to account
>for the fact that survivors and perpetrators alike are unanimous in
>testifying that they very large numbers of people were killed there.

Whoa! Whoa, now! Demographics is a very flimsy topic which I usually
try to avoid in these discussions. First I'd like to substantiate that
the German National Socialists had the technology to pull off such a
genocide. Then we can crunch some numbers as to how many they may have
turned into ashes (after "gassing", of course) . Testimony is
unanimous in that it is typically anti-German. But, that is about as
valid as it gets. As I said many times, no one can describe a
"gassing" or cremation process, carried out by the National
Socialists, that can withstand a rigorous, scientific analysis. The
Holocaust is a big, Jewish lie.

>You assert that it is all a hoax. Who forged the railway records
>showing the numbers transported?

Droll.............I do not deny that legally defined Jews were
deported enmass from the German Reich. This point you raise has
NOTHING to do with the allegations of "gassings" and industrial
cremation of Jews.

> Alternatively, who destroyed the
>railway records showing the transportation of a million people across
>the Eastern Front?

I do not know? What does this matter? Many Jews did indeed flee into
Jew Bolshevik Russia when Hitler began deportation efforts. What does
this have to do with "gassings" and Super-Duper Krema?  

>>>False analogy. It is up to you to prove that the world has been for
>>>the past fifty years the victim of the most elaborate and seamless
>>>hoax in history. Calling the Greek myths myths does not prove that the
>>>Holocaust is a myth.
>
>>Pure claptrap. It is not up to me to disprove anything. 
>
>I didn't ask you to disprove anything. I asked you to prove your
>positive assertion that the Holocaust is a hoax.

>Well?

I say the Holocaust is a myth in the same manner that ancient Greek
belief eventually became myth: there is no evidence in support.

>>You say the
>>Germans killed the Jews in industrial fashion; then you explain to me
>>the logical and scientific process by which they did this.
>
>You explain to me why bumblebees can fly.



>Better yet, explain to me why you feel you can ignore, rather than
>account for, all evidence except the evidence except the one class of
>evidence which cannot be tested. Unless you have a whole bunch of
>bodies lying around, and unless you can get an exemption from legal
>and customary burial practises, I don't see how we can possibly test
>how quickly large numbers of human bodies can be cremated at full tilt
>by the various means employed between 1941 and 1945.

"A whole bunch of bodies" were not "lying around" during the period of
Holocaust claims. The mass dying came about at the close of the war as
a result of the Jew Henry Morgenthau and his plan to raze Germany to
the ground. All you have to do is describe to me the apparatus that
can cremate a single corpse in 6 minutes or so. A queued up pile of
Jews is not required for this explanation.

>>>I make no such claim. What I do claim is that the "scientific"
>>>approach of Holocaust deniers is methodologically flawed. There are
>>>too many untestable assumptions, such as how many human beings can be
>>>incinerated in an open cremation pit, to determine death tolls by
>>>means of .

How many human beings can be incinerated in an open pit? Gee, what an
open ended question. Would you first not want to know how deep it is?
Or, perhaps the area of the pit? And, what of the fuel source? Oh, I'm
sorry. Those are logical questions and I should know that they have no
place in a Holocaust discussion! Ha, ha, ha, ha,.................

>The "best case scenario," which you snipped out unacknowledged, was a
>request for your data on how many people could be burned in an open
>cremation pit. If you can't answer that--and you can't--then there is
>no point in trying to discuss whether it was technologically possible
>to cremated a million human beings in two years at Auschwitz. There is
>simply too big a gap in the relevant data. It would be like trying to
>estimate how many dairy cows there are in the UK by how much Stilton
>cheese was produced last year.

And you failed to provide any parameters for your "barbeque pit". Is
your pit somewhat like the "gas chambers" at Auschwitz-Birkenau? Does
it measure, say, 16 square feet by 4 feet deep but can hold 2000
Ashkenazi Jews?  

>>>BTW, if you do have experience burning large numbers of corpses, keep
>>>it to yourself. We wouldn't want to give the FBI a reason to start
>>>digging up Pierce's compound.
>
>>Compound? I have been to National Headquarters on two occasions. Dr.
>>Pierce lives in the same State I do. He lives modestly on a 300 acre
>>tract of land that has a farm house and several outbuildings. The only
>>thing preventing anyone from entering the premises is a typical farm
>>gate. 
>
>Or the lack of a search warrant allowing a search for all those bodies
>you burned collecting your cremation data.

Well, I can't be sure. I was real drunk at the time and extremely
angry as I had lost my Life Rune while pulling my confererate flag
handkerchief out of my pocket to blow my nose. I was also ticked off
at Dr. Pierce because he extorted two additional months dues from me
earlier that day. I was saving that money to to have my KKK outfit
starched for the following week's rally. All I remember was waking up
the next morning with one heck of a hangover and hearing a bunch of
chatter as to how I had thrown a stein in the fire the night before.
I'm not certain if it was my ale container or some Jew named Hymie
Stein. 

>Okay, I will accept your assertion that I can visit your glorious
>leader safely and unimpeded any time I wish.

Please do, but could you perhaps visit a local tatoo parlor prior to
your visit?  

>>>How so? If you don't believe the Holocaust happened, then you passed
>>>the test.
>
>>It is not a requirement for membership in the National Alliance.
>
>Not formally, perhaps. How many of your fellow National Alliance chums
>accept the historicity of the Holocaust, by the way?

I do not know.

>>>Hitler's take on the struggle of the "White race" was that it was a
>>>struggle to the death with the other races. But, heck, you don't need
>>>me to tell you that.
>
>>I feel strongly that most people understand this is a reality of which
>>they choose to presently ignore. It will not, however, go away and
>>they well know it. 
>
>So, you believe in the "harsh reality" in the death struggle of the
>races, but you also maintain that your ideology is not fundamentally
>violent.

Fundamentally, no, it is not violent. The program and goal is one of
growth and expansion of the White race. Confrontation may eventually
result and we will simply defend ourselves and our ideology. This is
not to say that our growth and expansion may be indirectly responsible
for such confrontation. This is a natural phenonmenon. 

>Are there any other mutually exclusive propositions which you hold to
>be simultaneously true?

Can you be more specific?


>>>The National Alliance has already indicated that people like me will
>>>be executed "when the revolution comes."
>
>>Perhaps. But death may come to me for resisting your Jewish masters.
>>We are ideologically opposed and we both must suffer the wrath of our
>>politics. The fact that you promote and espouse the Jewish lies of
>>Nizkor does not help your situation. 
>
>Good heavens. I could be killed for my opinions. I guess it is lucky
>for Ernst Zuendel that most of us believe otherwise.

Yes, you could indeed be killed for your opinions. It happens all the
time. Consider the tactics of Nelson "Mr. Necklace" Mandella in South
Africa. Or, the purges in Jewish/Bolshevist Russia. This is not to say
that any racist or National Socialist group or individual will kill
you based on you opinions. Only that any of us could be killed based
upon our utterances. 

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com



From cswiger@labyrinth.net Wed Dec 24 13:12:36 EST 1997
Article: 155891 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!adm.icenet.no!wuff.mayn.de!news.idt.net!netnews.com!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:48 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <349f4d03.1340506833@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net> <349a174e.999026041@news.labyrinth.net> <67ivfv$8bn$8@news02.btx.dtag.de> <349d5cd1.0@news.primary.net> <67jteo$50k$1@news.trends.ca>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155891 soc.culture.german:68431

On 21 Dec 1997 20:16:24 GMT, kmcvay@nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay OBC)
wrote:

>In article <349d5cd1.0@news.primary.net>,
>Alex Vangel   wrote:
>
>>   Most Jews are atheists. Also, if a Jew joins any other religion they 
>>still say they are Jews. 
>
>Mr. Vangel, having polled the ten or twelve million Jews in the world,
>will now share the fruits of his research and release the figures from
>which he concluded "most Jews are atheists."
>
>One could only respond with "I'm from Missouri too, Mr. Vangel, so
>show me."
>
Given the ideology of communism, and it's general oppression of
religion, I'd say that quite a large number of Ashkenazi Jews are
probably atheists. Afterall, modern day communism was founded by a
number of leftist groups whose leaders were Ashkenazi Jews. 

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Wed Dec 24 13:12:36 EST 1997
Article: 155892 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!adm.icenet.no!wuff.mayn.de!news.idt.net!netnews.com!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:34 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 48
Message-ID: <349f4297.1337838260@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>       <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net>  <349762e8.821745215@news.labyrinth.net>  <349a174e.999026041@news.labyrinth.net> 
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155892 soc.culture.german:68432

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:53:22 GMT, HOLGER.LAUX@BRIS.AC.UK (Holger Laux)
wrote:

>I have replied several times that it is not so much the "engineering
>process", but the killing and ill-treatment of human beings as a whole
>that troubles me with your ideology.

I will only kill when necessary. And, I have no intention of
"ill-treatment" of others. I simply desire an all European White
nation. All others would be forced to leave under the law. From that
point, they are on their own.

>Let's agree to disagree on the Holocaust and the number of people
>killed. I don't care if you believe in it or not. Even without the
>Holocaust, NS was bad enough for mankind in general and for Germany in
>particular. 

Whereas you favor multiculturalism, I stand opposed to it. In reality
all separate races would benefit from a National Socialist ideology.
In this scenario no race and it's developing culture is destroyed and
each is left unto itself to develop on its own, among it's own.
Multiculturalists seek to destroy everything that has ever been
devolped by individual races and cultures by forcing each to not only
comprimise their own values, but to destroy their very bloodlines by
breeding outside of their own race and sub race. 

>>If I had the power I would place individuals in locations enroute to a
>>different destination. This would include legally defined Niggers,
>>Jews, Asians, Mexican nationals, and any other non-European.
>>Individuals who harbored a particular perversion (homosexuality) would
>>also find themselves punished according to law. My main goal would be
>>to purge the nation of all non-European Whites.
>
>Do you have any serious estimate how many people that would involve?

I suppose I could compare the percentages of the various races with
the total US population and arrive at some figure.

>If you, let's say, "purge" half the German population, do you think
>the country would survive? Or would that actually be a weakening?

I have no intention of removing White Europeans from the nation.

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Wed Dec 24 13:12:36 EST 1997
Article: 155893 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!news-feed.inet.tele.dk!bofh.vszbr.cz!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:39 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 80
Message-ID: <349f476f.1339078596@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>       <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net>  <349762e8.821745215@news.labyrinth.net>  <349a174e.999026041@news.labyrinth.net> <67ivfv$8bn$8@news02.btx.dtag.de>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155893 soc.culture.german:68433

On 21 Dec 1997 11:45:03 GMT, KlausGuentherBeck@t-online.de (Klaus
Günther Beck) wrote:

>Cliff Swiger wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> Jews are not Germans. Ashkenazi Jews make a distinct sub-race of the
>> White race.
>
>Jews form a religious group, not a race. Get this through the vacuum
>between your ears.

You are so ignorant. Ashkenazi Jews are members of the Armenid subrace
of the White race. Why don't you read what I wrote for a change. I did
not say they made up a race. I said they made up a sub-race. Learn the
difference.

> Hitler sought to exterminate Judaism from the German
>> Reich, and for good reason.
>
>What reasons?

Because Jewish women are real ugly! And, everybody knows Talmudist
Jews kidnap young Gentiles and slaughter them in ritual!  

Its a cultural thing. Most races and subraces have their own
conception of right and wrong, their own moral values, and their own
conception of culture. Most of what makes a particular group of people
compatible with one another is it's racial make up and the culture
that it has developed over thousands of years. Many of the freedoms
expressed in our US Constitution were shared by the population at
large. They did not need a lot of specific laws against this and that
as many habits, customs and social demeanors were shared alike. As
foreign elements begin to enter the society they bring their own set
of values with them which often times conflict with the host
population. 

>> I have not limited myself to any particular topic. And, I think I'll
>> maintain my current line of argumentation on the topics at hand as my
>> logic is undoubtedly reaching multitudes of lurkers. Besides, what is
>> to discuss about the camps in Germany? Even the Jews contend that no
>> "Holocaust style" exterminations took place on German soil.
>
>WHAT? Which Jews say this? Come on. Out with it.

Simon Wisenthau, for one, in his book, "Books and Bookmen."

>> If I had the power I would place individuals in locations enroute to a
>> different destination. This would include legally defined Niggers,
>> Jews, Asians, Mexican nationals, and any other non-European.

>And why?

Because I desire an all White European nation. The racial tensions and
cultural influences of the other races and sub races would have to be
removed.

>> Individuals who harbored a particular perversion (homosexuality) would
>> also find themselves punished according to law.
>
>Homosexuality may be a perversion to you, bút as of now, in your or our
>country it isn´t illegal. So, according to what law will you punish
>them?

I would simply change the law. Homosexuality used to be against the
law in the US. Now it is actually a promoted practice. In otherwords,
somebody changed the law. I would do the same thing! 

> My main goal would be
>> to purge the nation of all non-European Whites.
>
>Why?

I've already answered this. 

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Wed Dec 24 13:12:36 EST 1997
Article: 155894 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.gv.tsc.tdk.com!news.ssi1.com!uunet!in5.uu.net!news-peer-east.sprintlink.net!news-peer.sprintlink.net!news.sprintlink.net!Sprint!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:33 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 20
Message-ID: <349f41c4.1337626971@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>       <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net>  <349762e8.821745215@news.labyrinth.net>  <349a174e.999026041@news.labyrinth.net> <349A6B87.4C2081CC@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155894 soc.culture.german:68434

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:41:43 +0100, Juergen Hubert
 wrote:

>Cliff Swiger wrote:

>> Jews are not Germans.
>
>Many were German citizens, and some still are.

Citizens, yes, but Ashkenazi Jews comprise a distinct sub-race of the
White race. From a racial perspective, most Germans are of Alpine
and/or Nordic ancestory. When I say Jews are not German, I am making
the distinction based upon sub-races.

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com



From cswiger@labyrinth.net Wed Dec 24 13:12:37 EST 1997
Article: 155895 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.gv.tsc.tdk.com!news.ssi1.com!uunet!in5.uu.net!news-peer-east.sprintlink.net!news.sprintlink.net!Sprint!news.idt.net!netnews.com!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:31 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 50
Message-ID: <349f3dbc.1336594738@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>   <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net> <675vh5$qa9$1@news.trends.ca> <349768d9.823266111@news.labyrinth.net> <34980575.3816@mcmaster.ca> <349a15ea.998669329@news.labyrinth.net> <349AAAD3.4671@mcmaster.ca>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155895 soc.culture.german:68435

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:11:47 -0500, Laura Finsten
 wrote:

>> 500............is that all? This is a far cry less that 6 million.
>
>Who said 6 million were killed at Serniki?  Can't you read, Mr. Swiger?

Yes, I can read just fine. Even if there were a pogrom on 500
Ashkenazi Jews it is not evidence of a National Socialist orchestrated
"Holocaust". I think it goes without saying that many Jews were killed
for political reasons. But, I have been trying to get anyone to
describe the industrial style cremation of the Ashkenazi Jews by NS
Germany. Each time I get into this discussion someone wants to drag
the issue off in a different direction. Here we have a single fellow
who claims to have unearthed 500 Ashkenazi Jews at some remote area in
the Ukraine. Testimony says that they were all Jews, so, he concludes
they were. And you people act as though this constitutes some sort of
organized Holocaust effort. Remember what Stalin did to the Poles at
Katyn? Over 14,500 Poles came up missing. Many thousands of these
victims were discovered in mass graves and the hard evidence was
overwhelming that the Jewish communists committed the act. But, it was
not until the 1990s that the USSR finally confessed to the act.
Nonetheless, we had hard evidence to indicate the Jewish/communist
regime did this. What do you have in the previously described
situation to indicate the victims were all Jews? Yep, more
testimony.......that is all.

>> Hey, I'm not about to deny that the German National Socialists may
>> have liquidated quite a number of partisians although I think 500 is a
>> bit exaggerated. But I am curious as to how this Richard Wright
>> determined the corpses were all Jews. Obviously he must have used
>> forensic analysis which would substantiate that Jews are indeed a
>> recognizable group. 
>
>Why don't you go to the Nizkor site and read the reports about this?

I think I will.

> I'd be most interested to hear which skeletal traits you have
>determined were associated with World War II partisans in the Ukraine.

Its not an issue. If the Germans met with partisan resistance, they
probably executed the partisans without regard to sex, national
origin, creed, or race. Equal opportunity executioners.

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Wed Dec 24 13:12:37 EST 1997
Article: 155896 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!news-feed.inet.tele.dk!bofh.vszbr.cz!news.maxwell.syr.edu!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:49 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 32
Message-ID: <349f4eb0.1340935386@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>       <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net>  <349762e8.821745215@news.labyrinth.net>  <349a174e.999026041@news.labyrinth.net> <67ivfv$8bn$8@news02.btx.dtag.de> <349d5cd1.0@news.primary.net> 
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155896 soc.culture.german:68436

On Sun, 21 Dec 1997 15:37:42 -0500, allan_matthews@bigfoot.com (Allan
Matthews) wrote:

>In article <349d5cd1.0@news.primary.net>, vange@mail.cdmnet.com says...
>>   Most Jews are atheists.
>
>Really?  That would come as a surprise to them, I would imagine.  What is 
>your basis for making this assertion.
>
>>Also, if a Jew joins any other religion they still say they are Jews. 
>
>That hasn't been my experience in Zen.  What are you basing your 
>assertion on, other than your own biases?
>
The Jews have historically built up a triology which bonds their
people together. This was necessary as individual Jews became part of
the Diaspora. A person claiming to be a Jew can make the argument
based upon his social and historical roots. Perhaps he has a long line
of ancestors who practiced Talmudism but he himself is basically
secular. Or, he could simply claim that he is Jew based upon his
political ideology (Zionism). He may or may not have had ancestors who
practiced Judaism, etc., but he is in favor of an independent state of
Israel and it's gaining of world, political dominence. And, finally,
the Jew could accurately claim that he his "Jewish" based upon his
racial composition. That is, he is a member of the Armenid sub race.
90% of the people referred to as "Jews" are members of this subrace.

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Wed Dec 24 13:12:37 EST 1997
Article: 155897 of alt.revisionism
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!online.no!Norway.EU.net!news-feed.ifi.uio.no!recycled.news.erols.com!howland.erols.net!fastnet!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:37 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 35
Message-ID: <349f457e.1338580635@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net>       <349605db.732374530@news.labyrinth.net>  <349762e8.821745215@news.labyrinth.net>  <349a174e.999026041@news.labyrinth.net>  <349baad5.0@news.primary.net> <349E39AD.4C7B3A63@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca alt.revisionism:155897 soc.culture.german:68437

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:58:05 +0100, Juergen Hubert
 wrote:

>Alex Vange wrote:
>> 
>> HOLGER.LAUX@BRIS.AC.UK (Holger Laux) wrote:
>> >
>> >Questions: How many "true" Germans, do you think, would be left after
>> >your cleansing?
>> 
>>    A lot. Did you see the movie Triumph of the Will?
>> 
>>    Jews have a nation of their own today and that is considered good. Why
>> shouldn't the Germans have their own nation?
>
>I though we already have one. Why should we need another?
>
Your nation is no longer totally "German" in the way that Israel is
totally "Jew." Any act of agression toward Israel is viewed as an act
against Jews. When Saddam Hussein was threatening Israel prior to the
Gulf War, the Jews here in America were in an uproar. They share a
national/racial identity with Israel. However, if the US were again to
take up arms against Germany, most people of German descent in America
would probably muster aroung our flag and ignore their ancestral
roots. I will not bore you with all of the race laws Israel has in
place but it is readily obvious that Sephardic Jews, Black Jews, Arabs
and others are second class citizens when compared to Ashkeanzi Jews.
And, these Jews exhibit an international dedication to Israel.

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com 



From cswiger@labyrinth.net Sun Dec 28 12:04:24 EST 1997
Article: 68427 of soc.culture.german
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Nazi Propaganda Machine?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:14 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 23
Message-ID: <349b5cff.1082415851@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <348A3A6C.2708@prodigy.net> <19971208032601.WAA25009@ladder01.news.aol.com> <348cd06c.128780906@news.labyrinth.net> <349024A3.62BF8E51@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <34921e40.476436579@news.labyrinth.net> <349A7352.565E0B2A@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca soc.culture.german:68427

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 13:14:58 +0100, Juergen Hubert
 wrote:

>Cliff Swiger wrote:

>> He is stereotyping by suggesting that all Jews are capable of the same
>> behavior as the few he knows. Think about it. 
>
>Didn't he simply point out that a lot of Jews were serving with honor in
>the German army during WWI?

It was something to that effect. But he was forming an opinion on the
Jews as a group based upon the actions of a few individual Jews. This
is stereotyping although in this reverse sense it is politically
correct. This sort of thing happens in America all the time. The Jews
and the government will point to a semi-successful half-breed Black
and contend that the remaining population of Blacks are capable of the
same. 

Cliff Swiger
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com 



From cswiger@labyrinth.net Sun Dec 28 12:04:25 EST 1997
Article: 68428 of soc.culture.german
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.edu.sollentuna.se!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: American Nazi's
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:16 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 32
Message-ID: <349f20d8.1329197973@news.labyrinth.net>
References:  <34960250.731467793@news.labyrinth.net> <01bd0afd$888eb760$7bfd9783@UMR.umr.edu> <3499f8c0.991202773@news.labyrinth.net> <01bd0ce3$ac31db60$57fd9783@UMR.umr.edu>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca soc.culture.german:68428

On 20 Dec 97 01:04:41 GMT, "Stern22"  wrote:

>What???? "hard" or "soft"... Why did I never hear such differentiation of a
>clear word like "atheist" before? Of course, the Jewish conspiracy is to
>blame!... yeah, right...sounds like you not only want to redo history but
>also English terminology. This is the kind of answer to expect from someone
>like you.

You are the one who is in error on the definitions, whether you choose
to believe it or not. Visit an atheist newsgroup or website and learn
something.

>> Listen you ignorant fool, an agnostic is someone who believes there
>> can be no proof of the existence of a god, although he does not deny
>> the possibility of a god's existence. I believe that it may be
>> possible to prove the existence of a god, but I simply do not believe
>> any of the existing religions offer any remote evidence. Why don't you
>> read a dictionary before shooting off your mouth making yourself look
>> ignorant before the world. 
>> 
>Really? Because your explanation is valid only in your world, that makes me
>an ignorant. Ha! 

No, your blind comments display your ignorance for all the world to
see. Like I said, either use a dictionary or visit an atheist
newsgroup or webpage.

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Sun Dec 28 12:04:25 EST 1997
Article: 68625 of soc.culture.german
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news3.buffnet.net!hub.org!news.IAEhv.nl!Aladdin!aladdin.net!ns2.aladdin.net!newspeer.monmouth.com!feeder.qis.net!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:55 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 36
Message-ID: <349f52f9.1342032935@news.labyrinth.net>
References:  <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net> <64avn1$b1i@cantine.wu-wien.ac.at> <346bb767.778786674@news.labyrinth.net> <01bcf1c6$55c936c0$64cac3c2@roland.wolf.hamburg.netsurf.de> <346fc23d.1043745159@news.labyrinth.net> <347156F8.2647B555@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <34724b67.1209956114@news.labyrinth.net> <3475949E.62828D15@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <3478f6ef.374203074@news.labyrinth.net> <3479ADE5.4EB70802@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <347fc2f8.819719186@news.labyrinth.net> <34841241.388071C2@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <3484ddea.1154347553@news.labyrinth.net> <34859ADB.5126E1AA@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <34878195.1327344644@news.labyrinth.net> <34901FEC.F0929D5@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <34920fc9.472733314@news.labyrinth.net> <349A6643.2E77D3D2@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca soc.culture.german:68625

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:19:15 +0100, Juergen Hubert
 wrote:

>Cliff Swiger wrote:

>> Ah, ...............so you will "force" these foreign elements to
>> conform to German culture?
>
>Well, if they have lived in Germany for a long time, it is inevitable
>that they will pick up some parts of German culture,

Oh my Juergen. Do you realize you just acknowledged that there is a
"German" culture? 

>> What right have you to do this?
>
>I don't force them. It is just the way thing work.

But you do force them! If you have even one law that holds them back
>from  expressing their own cultural values, traditions, customs, etc.,
then you are forcing them to conform to your own. 

>_Of course_ culture has different meaning for different people! You
>yourself said that you reject Chrismas, and yet it has been a part of
>German culture for a very long time! Everyone experiences culture
>differently, even one's own.

But we can certainly trace Christianity back to the Jews in the Middle
East can't we? It is simply an old, Jewish foreign influence that your
people accepted.

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Sun Dec 28 12:04:26 EST 1997
Article: 68640 of soc.culture.german
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!vncnews!HSNX.wco.com!jupiter.dnai.com!out2.nntp.cais.net!in1.nntp.cais.net!readme1.op.net!op.net!cezanne.op.net!op.net!newspeer.monmouth.com!news-pen-1.sprintlink.net!news-east.sprintlink.net!news-peer.sprintlink.net!news.sprintlink.net!Sprint!news-peer.gip.net!news.gsl.net!gip.net!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:44 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 83
Message-ID: <349f4bcd.1340196595@news.labyrinth.net>
References: <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net> <67ivfv$8bn$8@news02.btx.dtag.de>  <349f4f0e.2564377@news.crosslink.net>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca soc.culture.german:68640

On Sun, 21 Dec 1997 17:17:17 GMT, hk@crosslink.net (Horst Kleinsorg)
wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Dec 1997 16:58:47 -0100, olk@login.dknet.dk (Ole
>Kreiberg) wrote:
>
>>In article <67ivfv$8bn$8@news02.btx.dtag.de>, Klaus Günther Beck wrote:
>>>
>>>Jews form a religious group, not a race. Get this through the vacuum
>>>between your ears.
>
>Do you want to call the jewish leadership liars? See below.

Guten Tag Horst! Wie gehts mein Freund. 

Ole has accuratey pointed out the quasi political-religious connection
between the Jews and Zionists. However, there appears to be a number
of Ashkenazi Jews who show no affiliation to the group. Maybe they are
lying, but Jews don't do that do they? 

Here is a scientific presentation of the typical adult male Ashkenazi
Jew.

There are two groups of European Jews, the Ashkenazim and the
Sephardim, who differ in physical characters. When it is said that a
person has a Jewish appearance, the speaker usually has persons of
Ashkenazic stock in mind. The members of this group are the typical
Jews of Russia, Poland, and England, and they consititute the great
majority, perhaps 90%, of all the people in the world to whom the name
of Jews is applied.

Persons of Ashkenazic stock can generally be recognized by certain
physical characters that distinguish them from other Europeans. It
will be understood that not every member of this group exhibits all
the distinctive characters, but many of them show most most of the
ones that will now be described. The description will apply in
particular to the adult male.

In the Ashkenazim the front and sides of the head tend to curve
smoothly upwards to a high vertex. In front view the face is seen to
be rather wide above and narrow at the rounded chin, which somewhat
recedes.

The upper and lower eyelids, especially the latter, tend to be
somewhat puffed out. The iris is large. The ear is large, wide in it's
upper part, and provided with a large lobe.

The mouth is large. The lower lip is inverted so as to appear thick,
but it is not swollen out like that of a Negro; on the contrary, it
tends to be rather flattened. 

The nose is large in all dimensions. It is in some cases straight in
profile, in others somewhat convex. It is wide at all levels,
especially towards it's lower end, and is sharply divided by the deep
grooves that separate the alae from the rest of the organ.

The skin is rather swarthy. The scalp hair is generally (but not
always) very dark brown or almost black; it is more wavy than is usual
in Europid subraces

The facisl hair of the male is abundant, but there is not an unusual
amount of body hair.

The legs are rather short, and the total height is therefore moderate
or rather short. The shoulders are broad (probably evolutionary
evidence of carrying heavy sacks of gold!) and the form is thick set,
with some tendency to corpulency in elderly persons.

Now many have probably read that Ashkenazi Jews control the US major
media and television industry. Well, its true. That is if you believe
that those who are the CEOs, owners, board chairmen and major stock
holders of corporations make the decisions on how the business is to
be run. I urge all who are skeptic to request a copy of National
Vanguard's book catalog which has in it's center an article titled,
"Who Rules America?" Included in this article are photographs of the
media bosses here in America. Take a look at them
..............reread the facts I've posted on Ashkenazi Jew physical
characteristics and decide for yourself. Contact: National Vanguard
Books, P.O. Box 330, Hillsboro, WV 24946.

Cliff Swiger
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com


From cswiger@labyrinth.net Sun Dec 28 12:04:26 EST 1997
Article: 68683 of soc.culture.german
Path: news.trends.ca!hub.org!news.IAEhv.nl!Aladdin!aladdin.net!ns2.aladdin.net!newspeer.monmouth.com!feeder.qis.net!news-xfer.netaxs.com!netaxs.com!usenet
From: cswiger@labyrinth.net (Cliff Swiger)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Neo Nazies
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:14:52 GMT
Organization: newsread.com ISP News Reading Service
Lines: 36
Message-ID: <349f50f9.1341520897@news.labyrinth.net>
References:  <346776d2.500068054@news.labyrinth.net> <64avn1$b1i@cantine.wu-wien.ac.at> <346bb767.778786674@news.labyrinth.net> <01bcf1c6$55c936c0$64cac3c2@roland.wolf.hamburg.netsurf.de> <346fc23d.1043745159@news.labyrinth.net> <347156F8.2647B555@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <34724b67.1209956114@news.labyrinth.net> <3475949E.62828D15@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <3478f6ef.374203074@news.labyrinth.net>  <347fa43d.811850622@news.l  <3484cbd4.1149716377@news.labyrinth.net>  <3487709f.1323001456@news.labyrinth.net> <34901D85.1568AE8C@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de> <34920e00.472276801@news.labyrinth.net> <349A6494.1FF1FE5D@gawein.physik.uni-erlangen.de>
Reply-To: cswiger@labyrinth.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp130.labyrinth.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.1/32.230
Xref: news.trends.ca soc.culture.german:68683

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:12:04 +0100, Juergen Hubert
 wrote:

>Cliff Swiger wrote:

>> Your Jew loving government is so intimidated by the smallest
>> indication of German nationalism that it not only ceases the sell of
>> postage stamps with life runes on them, but issues an official apology
>> to anyone who may have been offended by the life runes!
>
>It wasn't the government, it was the Bundespost, it was SS-Runes, a lot
>of Germans complained, and since the Bundespost is now supposed to
>actually make _profits_...

Come on, Juergen, you know I know how the post office works. Sure,
they generate their own profits, but they are still heavily regulated
by the government. This is the US postal system works, and since we
gave you your government, its probably the way yours works.

By the way, what kind of Rune was it? I assumed it was probably a Life
Rune? The National Socialists did not invent this Rune, it is an
ancient symbol. I love to eat very hot food and I have a bottle of hot
sauce that has a Death Rune on the bottle. You know, the Life Rune
turned upside down which was placed on the graves of SS men. I suppose
your Jew loving government would prohibit the sale of this item in
Germany?

Did you say, in a past post, that you had access to Life Runes through
a catalog? I'd like to purchase a nice life rune. Can you tell me
where I could get one? I definitely want the SS type. Thanks.

Cliff Swiger
A Devout National Socialist
An Admirer of Adolf Hitler
http://www.natall.com
http://www.natvan.com



Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.