The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/nyms/tavish/the-linda-and-tavish-show


Path: news.txdirect.net!news.fibr.net!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!visi.com!news.maxwell.syr.edu!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!newsxfer3.itd.umich.edu!portc01.blue.aol.com!newsstand.cit.cornell.edu!intac!usenet
From: Annie Alpert 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.politics.correct,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.politics.white-power
Subject: Linda gives Tavish what for ! WAS Re: Ken's Idle Threats Answered.
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 09:48:03 -0500
Organization: http://www.intac.com/~miasaura
Lines: 122
Message-ID: <333E7D23.23C9@intac.com>
References: <5gsanr$4mu$1@lator.cybercom.net> <5h15j2$21aa$1@news-s01.ca.us.ibm.net> <333C2B40.2474@phoenix.net> <333ca932.980795@news.uniserve.com> <333DA5B3.36E@phoenix.net> <333E5849.13A7@iquest.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: wfld-s2.intac.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0b2 (Win95; I)
To: lindat@iquest.net
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Xref: news.txdirect.net alt.revisionism:115419 alt.politics.correct:155256 alt.politics.nationalism.white:63083 alt.politics.white-power:79784

Dr. Linda Thompson wrote:
> 
> Responding to a post from "Doc" Tavish, relevant portion quoted below
> this reply:
> 
> I do not like the propaganda tactics used by "Klanwatch", SPLC, and ADL,
> and have well documented their history of working with the FBI and paid
> informants to stir up racism and anti-semitism.  They are liars, who
> profit from marketing (and creating) a fear of racism and
> anti-semitism.  They lobby for bills against "terrorism," while
> simultaneously creating the very terrorism that would not exist but for
> their efforts, hand in hand with the FBI.  They are also hypocrits.  The
> ADL aided the anti-apartheid effort in Africa and awarded a medal to
> DeClerc.  Morris Dees' black employees have sued in him the past,
> complaining he treated them like slaves.
> 
> However, I have yet to find someone publicly and loudly spouting racist
> or anti-semitic comments who is not associated with a fed operation
> involving either the ADL itself or the SPLC or military intelligence.
> 
> Thus, you are a prime candidate for scrutiny, in my book.
> 
> I presently have a lawsuit against government officials for a now-proven
> government agenda to falsely claim people are racists and nazis to
> demonize them, people who are patriots and who hold no such beliefs.
> 
> However, also uncovered has been the role of paid plants who spout the
> lines these private agencies and the government need to hear and quote
> in their propaganda, in order to claim there are racists and nazis
> running amok.  Again, you are a prime candidate.
> 
> If you were exposing corruption and pointing out people by their names
> and deeds, you would have no need to refer to their race or religion.
> Their deeds, whatever their race or religion is, speak for themselves.
> 
> However, when you blast an entire religious group, i.e., Jews, claiming
> they are all "bastards," or, as a group, are all rotten or underhanded,
> regardless of how much evidence you have of the crimes of any one or
> more individual persons who happen to be Jews, you paint with too broad
> a broad brush, and that is bigotted and disgusting and makes you appear
> to be a braindead neanderthal or a fed op, and the two are not mutually
> exclusive.
> 
> Likewise, such claims are readily refuted by proof that many obvious
> "bastards" who are quite clearly the source of many of the problems in
> this country, are not Jews (or black), whereas, we have many Jewish and
> black members of the militias and who are patriots.
> 
> Frankly, I think you are an ass, whether you are a fed plant or you
> really believe your own ranting.
> 
> You have freedom and the Constitutionally protected right to spout your
> views, indeed, to shout them from the rooftops, free of GOVERNMENT
> oppression, but in a one-on-one with other people, they have the same
> rights you do, to shout you down.
> 
> If the government tries to shut you up, that is one thing.  It would be
> illegal (and, incidentally, there is quite a bit of evidence of
> collusion of government officials with various private groups such as
> SPLC, ADL, etc.)  I would defend your *RIGHT* to spout your beliefs.  I
> would find it distasteful, but that is the test of one's belief in the
> true rights of all people to express their views in a free society.
> 
> Frankly, I can't think of a faster way to see the type of things you
> preach be exposed as the nonsense it is, than to insure that you have a
> full forum to shout your views at all times for all to hear.   So you
> would win your bet.
> 
> However, in so far as defending your *beliefs,* I disagree with you.
> 
> Kind regards,
> 
> Linda Thompson
> 
> ********************  V  ***************************
>   DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
> ***************************************************
> Dr. Linda Thompson
> Attorney at Law
> Chairman, American Justice Federation
> Internet:  lindat@iquest.net
> 
> ****************************************************
>        Remember Waco.
>   The Murderers are still free.
> ****************************************************
> Have you seen this yet?
> 
>     http://206.55.8.10/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum
>     http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum
> 
> [deleted for brevity]
> >
> > Ken I'd bet that I could persuade Linda Thompson to represent me and I
> > know that she would most likely love to hone her skills on two Klanwatch
> > intimidators! I have CCd this post to her and will contact her
> > personally!
> >
> >                 *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
> [deleted for brevity]
> 
> P.S.
> 
> McVay, with Ditzcorps, er, Nitscorpse, er, Nizkor, yeah, that's it, is
> an American citizen, U.S. government, Department of Defense, employee.
> 
> I presently have a lawsuit in federal court against another such
> employee who has been engaged in attacking people who do not hold racist
> or nazi beliefs, but who have been effective in getting out news of
> government corruption, by engaging in a substantial propaganda campaign
> to falsely label them as "racist/nazis" and to then attribute (falsely)
> all manner of ill deeds to them.
> 
> It is probably just a coincidence that McVay operates from the same
> script.
> 
> He will get his day to squeal like a pig in court, just as the little
> U.S. Customs troll is now doing.
> 
> Linda Thompson

Linda, I have a new respect for you!  Thanks for putting a lid on this.

Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.