The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/nyms/huber/1996/dailey.0996


From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Fri Sep 27 10:13:56 PDT 1996
Article: 69306 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!hookup!nntp-hub2.barrnet.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news-in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.christnet,alt.fan.enst-zundel,soc.culture.german
Subject: Why I don't believe the Holocuast
Date: 27 Sep 1996 10:23:58 GMT
Organization: netser.
Lines: 44
Message-ID: <52g9vv$o76@news.ios.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-11.ts-4.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:69306 alt.christnet:109119 soc.culture.german:87160



 I was married for 7 years to a Jew,(Ira) and lived in Israel for most of 
them. When people thought I was Jewish,they spoke openly. Most don't 
believe the Holocaust any more than Enst Zundel. It's just one of many 
ways to manipulate Goy. The hate was to much and was one of many reasons 
I left my exhusband. For all that I hear and read of the evil Nazi, I can 
tell you through experience, Israel and the Zionist ARE the most racist, 
anti religios bigots on earth.

 So many of the conversations were around how smart the Jews were and how 
they are taking over the world, yet let a non-Jew say that and all hell 
brakes loose. They bragg about controlling Russia and America. They bragg 
about pushing Palestinians off their land. They bragg about the murder of 
Jesus. Hate, hate and then more hate, they live it, breathe it and wallow 
in it.

  Then there is their Talmud !!!! Our son was being braught up Jewish. I 
wasn't religious and in love,stupid me, so I let the rabbi teach him. He 
would come home with so much brainwashing I desided to read what he was 
learning. MY God, the Jews really DO worship Lucifer. It's not an 
anti-semitic lie that they are the seed of Satin. It's true and you can 
read any of the Talmud to prove it.

  Just take a Barmitzvah, the rabbi, after circumcizing, takes some wine 
into his mouth, places his mouth over the penis and then sucks the blood 
out, then he spits it into a contaner. The blood is then used in a holy 
blessing. I wonder what Pat Robertson would say about that ?

  I've been in conversations were 45 year olds claim to be holocaust 
victims. And then there are all those brave Nazi hunters in Israel. The 
bragging is endless when it comes to ripping off non-Jews, it's a rite of 
passage and a badge of honor to steal from Goy.

  To those of you at Nizkor who are not Jewish, don't you notice the 
racist supremicy of those Jews around you. Take any point that you have 
doubts about and talk to them about it ? Ask in a scientific mannar, bet 
you don't get a scientific answer !!! Once the Jews are finished with 
you, they will chew you up and spit you out.

Beth

  



From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Fri Sep 27 10:52:28 PDT 1996
Article: 38316 of alt.skinheads
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!noc.van.hookup.net!laslo.netnet.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-dc-5.sprintlink.net!voskovec.radio.cz!news-feed.inet.tele.dk!news.inet.tele.dk!xara.net!emerald.xara.net!news.thenet.net!uunet!in3.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth 
Newsgroups: alt.wired,alt.journalism,43,zer.t-net.sex,alt.sex,news.groups,alt.sex.masturbation,alt.censorship,alt.politics.datahighway,alt.drugs.pot,talk.politics.drugs,alt.drugs,alt.hemp,talk.politics.guns,alt.sex.anal,alt.sex.breast,alt.sex.erotica,alt.sex.first-time,alt.sex.girl.watchers,alt.sex.gangbang,alt.sex.girls,alt.sex.movies,alt.sex.oral,alt.sex.wanted,alt.games.duke3d,talk.politics.misc,alt.sex.stories,alt.sex.homosexual,alt.sex.magazines,alt.sex.marketplace,alt.sex.marsha-clark,alt.sex.masterbation,alt.sex.midgets,alt.sex.modem-kamikaze,alt.sex.motss,alt.sex.mud.darkover.asmodean,alt.sex.mud.sojourn-diku,alt.sex.mythical,alt.sex.nasal-hair,alt.sex.necrophilia,alt.sex.nfs,alt.sex.not,alt.sex.nudels.me.too,alt.sex.orgy,alt.sex.parper,alt.beer,talk.philosophy.humanism,talk.rape,talk.religion.misc,talk.abortion,alt.party,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.skinheads,rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.sport.football.college,uk.politics,alt.sex.services,alt.games.apogee
Subject: Re: FUCK U WHITE MUTHAS! <---white racist wrote this
Date: 27 Sep 1996 09:43:17 GMT
Organization: netser.
Lines: 37
Message-ID: <52g7jl$mt6@news.ios.com>
References: <150314Z30071996@anon.penet.fi> <320a1eb1.6464611@news.escape.com> <3248892F.391E@southeast.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-11.ts-4.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.wired:37605 alt.journalism:55492 alt.sex:186693 news.groups:158444 alt.sex.masturbation:43333 alt.censorship:102776 alt.politics.datahighway:18414 alt.drugs.pot:29946 talk.politics.drugs:60561 alt.drugs:116433 alt.hemp:23776 talk.politics.guns:319462 alt.sex.anal:12353 alt.sex.breast:21480 alt.sex.first-time:3204 alt.sex.girl.watchers:2440 alt.sex.movies:63369 alt.sex.wanted:47061 talk.politics.misc:470170 alt.sex.stories:83469 alt.sex.homosexual:14456 alt.sex.magazines:5685 alt.sex.motss:29072 alt.sex.nasal-hair:676 alt.sex.necrophilia:1061 alt.sex.nfs:794 alt.sex.not:451 alt.beer:26308 talk.philosophy.humanism:7059 talk.rape:19178 talk.religion.misc:151893 talk.abortion:187731 alt.party:3343 alt.politics.homosexuality:116488 alt.skinheads:38316 rec.sport.basketball.college:111688 rec.sport.football.college:130701 alt.sex.services:22501 alt.games.apogee:3946

Jeff Hutchinson  wrote:
>Lucifer Sam wrote:
>> 
>> LET THIS DIE!!!!!
>> 
>> this is obviously the same shithole who has been posting those "kill
>> all niggers" posts, perpetuating the "everyones out to kill whitey"
>> theories of brainless and paranoid members of "eventual minority".
>> 
>> >FUCK YOU ASSHOLS WHITE SHIT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! ALL I SEE HERE IS RACIST ARTICLES FROM
>> >"SUPERIOR" WHIET FUCKERS!! FUCK TEHSE STUPID FUCKERS! I AM BLACK AND PROUD OF IT! I DON'T SEE>
>> --------------------- << Lucifer Sam >> -----------------------------
>> 
>> -------------         THE CREEPING EYE           ----------------
>>                 http://www.escape.com/~velocet
>> 
>> ------------------------- <<666>>> ----------------------------
>First things first, Not all us crackers are racist. My wife is Black.
>I see nothing wrong with black, white or any race. Practist what you 
>Preach. Maybe if your not acting like a racist, you will not be treated 
>as one. Think about what I'm saying here.


*********************************************************

To who ever wrote that this must be a White racist, WHY ? Are Black 
people some how immune from hate ? Here in NYC I her this kind of racism, 
>from  Blacks all the time. There is plenty of Hispanic and Jewish bigotry 
as well. Hate is not a White,Christian only club. We also have a lot of 
people not from America, who hat this country. 

BUT it's always we White Christian Americans who seem to be dragged threw
the mud. I just don't by that kind of Racist double standard. The guy is 
more than likely a racist Black.

Beth



From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Sat Sep 28 09:32:38 PDT 1996
Article: 69584 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!newsfeed.internetmci.com!feed1.news.erols.com!news1.erols.com!uunet!in3.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.enst-zundel,alt.california,alt.fan-howard-stern,alt.fanrush-limbaugh,alt.anything,talk.politics.misc.soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.german,soc.culture.austrian.soc.culture.europe,alt.censorship,alt.christnet,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.politics.correct,alt.conspiracy,soc.history
Subject: 40 questions
Date: 28 Sep 1996 10:19:10 GMT
Organization: netser.
Lines: 525
Message-ID: <52iu2u$ija@news.ios.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-20.ts-13.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
	boundary="-------------------------------13857265861304"
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:69584 alt.california:28047 soc.culture.canada:99282 soc.culture.german:87255 alt.censorship:102945 alt.christnet:109444 alt.christnet.christianlife:8531 alt.politics.correct:140598 alt.conspiracy:93071 soc.history:9668

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

---------------------------------13857265861304
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

After living in Israel for almost 6 years with my exhusband, I can tell 
you that most Jews themselves do not believe in the main steam holocaust 
story. They put on a good public face,but behind closed doors admit to 
its fraud and snicker at how they have taken the "stupid goy for a ride.

It's time to wake up and smell the coffe, we in America give Israel 17 
1/2 million dollars a day. Time to question WHY ? !!!!

Beth
************************************************************************

---------------------------------13857265861304
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain

        1. WHAT PROOF EXISTS THAT THE NAZIS PRACTICED GENOCIDE OR
DELIBERATELY KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS?

        None. The only evidence is the contradictory testimony of individual
"survivors", and no "survivor" claims actually to have witnessed any
gassing. There is no hard evidence whatsoever. No mounds of ashes, no piles
of clothes, no crematoria capable of doing the job, no human soap, no
lampshades made out of human skin, no records, no demographic statistics.

        On the other hand there exists extensive evidence of a forensic,
demographic, analytical, documentary, anecdotal, and comparative nature
which clearly proves the impossibility of such a figure as six million
Jewish dead, an exaggeration of possibly 1000%.


        2. HOW DID GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS DIFFER FROM AMERICAN
RELOCATION CAMPS WHICH INTERNED JAPANESE AND GERMAN-AMERICANS DURING WORLD
WAR TWO?

        Except for the name, the only difference was that the Germans
interned persons who were a real or suspected threat to the German war
effort, whereas the Americans interned persons on the basis of their race or
national origin alone.


        3. WHY DID THE GERMAN AUTHORITIES INTERN JEWS IN THE CONCENTRATION
CAMPS?

        Because the Germans considered the Jews a direct threat to their
national sovereignty and survival, correctly as it turned out. Jews were
overwhelmingly represented in Germany in Communist subversion during the
Weimar period. On a per capita basis, Jews were highly overrepresented in
government, commercial, and media positions. However, ALL suspected security
risks, not just Jews, were in danger of internment once the war broke out.

        On March 24th, 1933, international Jewry declared war on Germany and
ordered a world-wide boycott of German goods simply because the German
government had removed Jews from influential positions and transferred power
back to the German people. The boycott order and the Jewish war against
Germany were reported in the world print and broadcast media of the time.
False stories of German "death camps" were in fact circulated even before
the outbreak of World War Two. Therefore the German view of the Jewish
people as enemy aliens would seem to have been fully justified.


        4. DID SIMON WIESENTHAL ONCE ADMIT THAT THERE WERE NEVER ANY DEATH
CAMPS ON GERMAN SOIL?

        Yes. In *Books and Bookmen*, April 1975 issue. He claims the gassing
of all the Jews took place in Poland.


        5. DACHAU IS IN GERMANY. IF EVEN SIMON WIESENTHAL NOW ADMITS IT WAS
NOT A DEATH CAMP, WHY DO THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN VETERANS SAY IT WAS?
        
        Because after the Allies captured Dachau (and incidentally murdered
dozens of the former staff without trial), thousands of GIs were led through
the camp and shown buildings alleged to be gas chambers. This story was
later quietly expunged from official Holocaust lore because it became too
difficult to maintain in the face of known fact and because Dachau was in
the Allied occupation zone where access to the camp was too easy and
unrestricted. 

        En passant, the brief lifespan of the "Dachau death camp" version
gave rise to the first critical examination and questioning of the Holocaust
myth by historians and by some Allied veterans who noticed discrepancies in
what they had seen and what they read in official accounts. It would be many
years, though, before this early Holocaust Revisionism gained momentum. 


        6. AUSCHWITZ IS IN POLAND, NOT GERMANY. IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT GAS
CHAMBERS FOR THE PURPOSE OF KILLING PEOPLE EXISTED AT AUSCHWITZ?

        No. The "gas chamber" exhibited to tourists at Auschwitz could not
possibly have been used to carry out executions; it is far too small and it
is not even airtight. In the 1980s, American expert Fred Leuchter, who
builds gas chambers for American penal systems, took scrapings from the
walls of the Auschwitz "gas chamber" for chemical analysis. He found no
cyanide residue at all. The Auschwitz exhibit is a fake, pure and simple, a
flimsy tourist trap.        


        7. IS AUSCHWITZ WASN'T A DEATH CAMP, WHAT WAS ITS TRUE PURPOSE?

        It was a large-scale manufacturing complex. Synthetic rubber (Buna)
was made there, and its inmates were used as a workforce, in the same way in
which inmate labor is increasingly being used in correctional systems
throughout the United States today.


        8. WHAT ABOUT THE INFAMOUS ZYKLON-B GAS?

        Zyklon-B is a commercially manufactured compound of hydrocyanic gas.
It has a number of widespread industrial uses, including the fumigation of
lice-infested clothing, the purpose for which it was applied at Auschwitz.
Zyklon-B is still manufactured worldwide and is commonly used and available
today.


        9. IF AUSCHWITZ WAS NOT AN EXTERMINATION CAMP, WHY DID FORMER
COMMANDANT RUDOLF HOESS CONFESS THAT IT WAS?

        Hoess was captured by the Russians and Polish Communists and
brutally tortured. He signed his confession, the SOLE SOURCE for the figure
of six million dead Jews, in English, a language he could not read. Some
pages of the original document are literally stained with Hoess' blood.
Hoess was then conveniently executed so he could not be cross examined.


        10. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FULLY TO VENTILATE AN AREA FUMIGATED WITH
ZYKLON-B?

        About twenty hours. The whole procedure is extremely involved and
technical. Gas masks have to be used and well trained technicians only are
employed.


        11. RUDOLF HOESS SAID IN HIS CONFESSION THAT HIS MEN WOULD ENTER THE
GAS CHAMBER TEN MINUTES AFTER THE JEWS HAD DIED AND REMOVE THE BODIES. HOW
DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

        It can't be explained, because it could not have happened like that.
Had the Germans done this they would have suffered the same fate as the
allegedly exterminated Jews.


        12. HOESS SAID IN HIS CONFESSION THAT HIS MEN WOULD SMOKE CIGARETTES
AS THEY PULLED DEAD JEWS OUT OF CHAMBERS WHICH TEN MINUTES BEFORE HAD BEEN
FILLED WITH GAS. ISN'T ZYKLON-B EXPLOSIVE?
        
        Highly so. The Hoess confession is obviously false and the six
million figure as well. 


        13. HOW COULD SUCH A MASS MURDER PROGRAM HAVE BEEN KEPT SECRET FROM
JEWS WHO WERE SCHEDULED FOR EXECUTION? HOW COULD THE POPE, THE VATICAN, THE
INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS, AND ALLIED MILITARY INTELLIGENCE NOT KNOW?

        Given the acknowledged efficiency and penetration of the OSS,
British MI5, and Soviet NKVD into the Third Reich, it could not have been
kept secret. Nor can one imagine any reason for the Allies, who were
fighting to destroy Germany, not to make use of such a potentially powerful
propaganda weapon, had there been any contemporary evidence at all during
the war that such an event was occurring. 


        14. HOW MANY JEWS ACTUALLY DIED IN GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS DURING
THE WAR?

        About 300,000.


        15. HOW DID THEY DIE?

        Mainly from recurring typhus epidemics that ravaged war-torn Europe
during the period. Typhus is a disease which invariably appears whenever
people are jammed together for long periods without bathing. It is carried
by lice which infects hair and clothes. Ironically, if the Germans had used
more Zyklon-B for disinfectant purposes, more Jews might have survived the
concentration camps. Jewish prisoners (as well as many others) also died
>from  starvation and lack of medical attention towards the end of the war
when virtually all rail and road transport had come to a standstill due to
the intense Allied bombing campaign.


        16. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WHETHER SIX MILLION JEWS OR 300,000 DIED?

        5,700,00. The key question is whether or not there was a deliberate,
systematic attempt on the part of the Third Reich to exterminate the Jews of
Europe. The evidence clearly shows that there was not, and the focus of
world attention now needs to shift to the identity, the activities, and the
financial and political motivations of those who have inflicted on all
humanity for the past fifty years the grotesque, slanderous, and evil lie
that there was a "Holocaust".


        17. MANY JEWISH SURVIVORS OF THE "DEATH CAMPS" SAY THEY SAW BODIES
BEING PILED UP IN PITS AND BURNED. HOW MUCH GASOLINE WOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO
PERFORM THIS ACT?

        A lot more than the Germans had access to or could have afforded to
waste during the Second World War, that's for sure.        


        18. CAN BODIES BE BURNED IN PITS?

        No. It is impossible for human bodies to be totally consumed by
flames in this manner as not enough heat can be generated in open pits.
[Note From Winston Smith: I can personally confirm from my own observations
of both Communist and American atrocities in both the American and Rhodesian
armed forces that it is impossible completely to destroy human bodies en
masse with either gasoline, napalm, or in any other way in open pits. The
Holocaust "experts" who claim otherwise are either parroting what they have
been told without bothering to check their facts, or else they are lying.]


        19. HOLOCAUST AUTHORS CLAIM THE NAZIS WERE ABLE TO CREMATE BODIES IN
ABOUT TEN MINUTES. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO INCINERATE A BODY ACCORDING TO
PROFESSIONAL FUNERAL OPERATORS?

        About two hours.


        20. WHY DID CONCENTRATION CAMPS HAVE CREMATORY OVENS?

        To dispose efficiently and sanitarily of the corpses dead from
typhus and other diseases.


        21. GIVEN A 100% DUTY CYCLE OF ALL THE KNOWN CREMATORIA IN ALL THE
CAMPS IN GERMAN-CONTROLLED TERRITORY, WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CORPSES
WHICH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE TO INCINERATE DURING THE ENTIRE TIME THE
CAMPS WERE IN EXISTENCE?

        About 430,600.


        22. CAN A CREMATORY OVEN BE OPERATED 100% OF THE TIME?

        No. 50% of the time is a very generous estimate, or 12 hours per
day. Crematory ovens have to be cleaned thoroughly and regularly when in
heavy operation.
        

        23. ON THE AVERAGE, HOW MUCH ASH IS LEFT FROM A CREMATED CORPSE?
        
        After the bone is ground down into powder, a separate time-consuming
process in itself, about a shoe box full.


        24. IF SIX MILLION PEOPLE WERE INCINERATED BY THE NAZIS, WHAT
HAPPENED TO THE ASHES?

        That remains to be "explained". Six million bodies would produce
literally mountains of ash, tons upon tons. Yet there have been no
discoveries of any huge deposits of ash in the Auschwitz are or anywhere
else in Europe.


        25. DO ALLIED WARTIME PHOTOS OF AUSCHWITZ, TAKEN FROM THE AIR, SHOW
ANY SIGNS OF CREMATORIA IN FULL BLAST OPERATION?

        No. These photographs do not reveal even a trace of the immense
amount of smoke which must have hung constantly over the camp, nor do they
show any evidence of the alleged open pits where the bodies were burned.


        26. WHAT DID THE INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE WHOLE
"HOLOCAUST" ISSUE?

        A report of the visit of an IRC delegation to Auschwitz in September
of 1944 pointed out that internees were allowed to receive packages and that
rumors of gas chambers could not be verified. The full official report of
the International Red Cross on the Second World War makes no mention at all
of the so-called Holocaust or any of the wilder allegations connected with
the so-called Holocaust. 

        Interestingly, in 1996, fifty years after the war's end, the liberal
media in America and Europe began running a series of articles claiming that
the Red Cross was "full of Nazi sympathizers". This charge is entirely bogus
and may be chalked up to belated Jewish attempts at damage control as the
Holocaust myth crumbles steadily in the light of factual examination and
critical analysis.
        

        27. IS THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK GENUINE?

        Not as published, no. The evidence compiled by Dietlieb Felderer of
Sweden and Dr. Robert Faurisson of France proves conclusively that the
published version of the famous diary is a literary hoax. There was a girl
named Anne Frank, and sections of the diary appear to be genuine, including
several wherein she describes adolescent lesbian sexual experiences which
were later excised from the published text. 

        In 1950 Anne Frank's father sued author Meyer Levin, the actual
writer of the diary, over royalties from the book. A Jewish judge in New
York ordered the records of the court case sealed for 100 years. When the
original diary was put on display a few years later, it was noticed that the
most poignant sections of the book were interpolations written in a forged
handwriting in BALL POINT PEN, a writing instrument which was not invented
until 1950. The original diary was swiftly removed from exhibit and whisked
away into a safety deposit box in Israel. It has never been produced for
examination since then despite repeated attempts by scholars to view it.


        28. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE NUMEROUS PHOTOGRAPHS AND FILM FOOTAGE
ALLEGEDLY TAKEN IN GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS SHOWING EMACIATED CORPSES AND
PEOPLE? ARE THESE FAKED?

        Some are, but most of the fakery lies in the captioning. Corpses of
German air raid victims, for example, are labeled as dead Jews. One famous
and oft-reprinted photo purports to show a "Nazi SS man" about to shoot a
mother holding her child; on closer examination of the blurry print with a
magnifiying glass, it is clear to military historians familiar with the
uniforms and weapons of the period that the killer is a Red Army soldier
wielding a Russian-made carbine. 

        (The Exterminationist habit of blaming the Germans for atrocities
actually carried out by Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin remains common, even
though some of the more notorious examples like the Katyn Forest massacre of
Polish prisoners have now been properly laid at the door of the Kremlin.
That this kind of fraud continues to be perpetrated by Holocaust "experts"
is not surprising in view of the fact that almost all of them espouse
Marxist or extreme left-wing views and are as quick to apologize for and
explain away Stalin's butcheries as they are to invent fraudulent crimes
attributed to Adolf Hitler. The almost universally leftist political and
social orientation of Holocaust defenders is important and should always be
born in mind when examining their claims; letting Stalin off the hook is
almost as important to them as blackening and defaming the memory of Hitler
and the German people. A good example of this is Nizkor leader Ken McVay's
refusal to accept any more NSWPP e-mail after General Secretary Smith asked
him why he did not condemn the mass murders of Stalin.)


        29. WHAT WAS THE ROLE OF THE VATICAN DURING THE TIME IN WHICH SIX
MILLION JEWS WERE ALLEGEDLY EXTERMINATED?
        
        Had there been an extermination plan being carried out in a
predominantly Catholic country like Poland, the Vatican would certainly have
been in a position to learn about it. Since no such plan existed, the
Vatican had no need to speak out about it.
        

        30. WHAT EVIDENCE IS THERE THAT ADOLF HITLER ORDERED THE
EXTERMINATION OF THE JEWS?

        None. No documentary evidence of any kind indicating a deliberate
extermination plan on the part of the Nazis has ever come to light. No
signed order from Hitler, from Reichsfuhrer-SS Heinrich Himmler, or from any
other functionary of the Third Reich ordering the extermination of the Jews
has ever been discovered. The Nazis were meticulous records-keepers and
literally tons of documents were seized by the Allies at the end of the war,
so many it took Allied archivists and scholars years to organize, file, and
catalog them all. Nothing. Zip. Nada. 


        31. DID THE GERMANS AND THE ZIONISTS COLLABORATE BEFORE AND DURING
THE WAR?

        Absolutely. Both groups were interested in removing the Jews from
Europe (the Zionists wanted the Jews shipped to Palestine) and they
maintained friendly relations throughout the war. The German official in
charge of shipping thousands of Jews to then British-occupied Palestine
(including future Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin) was Adolf Eichmann;
after the war the Holocaust industry considered this secret so volatile and
dangerous that Eichmann was abducted by the Israeli Mossad and subsequently
murdered in order to silence him.


        32. HOW MANY JEWS WERE IN AREAS WHICH CAME TO BE CONTROLLED BY THE
GERMANS DURING THE SECOND WORLD WAR?

        Slightly less than four million.


        33. HOW MANY JEWS FLED DEEP INTO THE SOVIET UNION TO ESCAPE THE NAZIS?

        Over two million. The Germans did not have access to them to kill them.


        34. IF EUROPEAN JEWS WEREN'T EXTERMINATED BY THE NAZIS, WHAT
HAPPENED TO THEM?

        After the war most Jews emigrated to Palestine, the United States,
Argentina, Canada, and Great Britain. Except for about 300,000, they are all
accounted for.


        35. HOW DOES THE HOLOCAUST STORY BENEFIT THE JEWISH PEOPLE TODAY?

        It shields them from any criticism over their political, economic,
and social behavior. It is instrumental in raising immense sums of "guilt
money", especially from the German government. It justifies aid to the state
of Israel totaling almost $10 billion dollars per year from various sources.
Israel has received almost $70 billion dollars in assorted "Holocaust
reparations" and the ante is growing every year. It is clearly in the
interest of Israel and the Jewish people to keep the scam going.


        36. ARE FILMS LIKE "HOLOCAUST", "SCHINDLER'S LIST", AND "THE WINDS
OF WAR" DOCUMENTARIES?

        Hollywood movies are not history and are not intended to be. They
are fictionalized dramas. The characters in movies are actors, not real
people, who are being very highly paid for their portrayals of events that
did not in fact occur. They read their lines from a screenplay written by
Hollywood scriptwriters, a profession where Jews are very highly
overrepresented, as they are in the studios and the creative and financial
sectors of film making. 

        Hollywood is such an extremely unreliable source of history that in
recent years even mainstream reviewers and commentators have begun to
express doubt and suspicion over some films. For example, the character of
Oscar Schindler as portrayed by Liam Neeson in Spielberg's production of
"Schindler's List" was sanitized to the point of being unrecognizable.
Schindler was portrayed as almost saintly, and yet none of those still
living who remember the man have a single good word to say about him. The
real Schindler was a confidence artist, a thief, a libertine and degenerate
gambler who indulged freely in forced sexual relations with young female
camp inmates, who later abandoned his wife and fled with his mistress to
Brazil after embezzling a large sum of money. Other major directors like
Oliver Stone have come under fire because their portrayals of historical
characters like Nixon and events like the JFK assassination reflect a
paranoid obsession with the most bizarre of left-wing conspiracy theories.


        37. ABOUT HOW MANY BOOKS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED WHICH REFUTE SOME
ASPECT OF THE STANDARDS JEWISH CLAIMS ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST?

        Over 100, with more in the works.


        38. BUT AREN'T ALL THOSE WHO QUESTION THE HOLOCAUST ANTI-SEMITIC OR
NEO-NAZIS?

        Some are, although why such people should be denied the same right
to advance their viewpoint which liberal democracy grants so freely to Jews
and liberals in this purportedly free society is never explained. The NSWPP
is a National Socialist organization, although unlike the Jews we
acknowledge our identity and our ideological position in the open. Most
Revisionists, however, are academics, genuine scholars who seek only the
truth. Many hold liberal or libertarian views, although these views often
change as they are subjected to the intense persecution which accompanies
any deviation from the official orthodocy on the Holocaust.


        39. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HISTORIANS WHO DISPUTE THE OFFICIAL VERSION
OF THE HOLOCAUST?

        A variety of unpleasant things. Significantly, the Jews have always
refused to debate the facts of the Holocaust openly with Revisionists. An
Internet group allegedly set up for this purpose called Nizkor does not in
fact debate Revisionists, but engages in hysterical campaigns of ad hominem
abuse against anyone who dares to express any dissent or doubt in re
Holocaust orthodoxy. It is clear from many of the postings to Nizkor's
Internet playgroups that they have attracted a number of people, mostly Jews
but some left-liberal Gentiles as well, who are motivated by intense racial
bigotry and ideological hatred of anyone who disagrees with them, and who in
some cases appear to be severely mentally and emotionally disturbed.

        The Jews respond to any questioning of the Holocaust with hatred,
violence, and persecution, which in itself is the surest giveaway that they
have something to hide. In many countries those who ask politically
incorrect or searching questions about the Holocaust are arrested, tortured,
and imprisoned. 

        Dr. Robert Faurisson was assaulted by a Jewish gang who beat him so
badly that he was almost crippled. In California, a major Revisionist
bookseller's offices were burned, and in Toronto Revisionist author Ernst
Zundel's home was almost destroyed in an arson attack. Zundel was subjected
to a bizarre series of show trials lasting over ten years, and after being
finally acquitted he has been denied Canadian citizenship and is still
battling attempts to deport him to prison and torture in Germany. 

        An American citizen, Gerhard Lauck of Lincoln, Nebraska, was
kidnapped by the German government and at this writing is serving a lengthy
prison sentence in Germany for the "crime" of writing pro-National Socialist
commentary IN THE UNITED STATES where it is legal. Another American citizen,
Hans Schmidt of Florida, was also abducted, held in prison in Germany for
almost a year, and released only after an international outcry. Schmidt's
"crime" was writing a pro-Revisionist article, in English, in a newsletter
published and distributed in the United States. German nationalist Manfred
Roeder has been imprisoned so many times he's lost count. Revisionists have
been stripped of jobs and academic posts, denied tenure in universities,
victimized by harassing lawsuits, received bombs in the mail, and subjected
to constant death threats from Jews and Marxists.

        THESE ARE NOT THE REACTIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. Innocent people who
are accused of a crime or a fraud do not respond by trying to kill,
imprison, or forcibly silence their accusers. More than anything else, the
behavior of the Jews and the governments they influence so strongly proves
that the Holocaust is a fraud. If the Holocaust was true, neither the Jews
nor any state authority would need to use force to silence criticism, any
more than force need be used against people who believe the earth is flat.
The arrests, imprisonment, assaults and torchings are the moral equivalent
of a full confession on the part of the Jewish people that they are
contemptible liars who have imposed the most massive and vicious hoax in
history on all of humanity, and have used that hoax as an excuse to rob us
blind, steal another people's country, and then to slaughter that country's
original inhabitants at will, as according to National Public Radio they are
doing even now as I type this, in the town of Ramallah.
       

        40. HAVE THESE THUGGISH TACTICS SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING REVISIONISTS?

        No. They have only made Revisionists more determined than ever to
ensure that the truth comes out and that the nations of the earth understand
how the Jewish people have lied to them, defrauded them, and robbed them for
over half a century now with the Holocaust lie. There can be little doubt
that in succeeding generations the Holocaust will be accepted by mainstream
historians and the public at large for what it is: a politically inspired hoax.


NOTE: This article was partially re-worked by me from material in a pamphlet
provided by the Institute for Historical Review. For further information on
Revisionism, the IHR may be contacted at ihrgreg@kaiwan.com - W.S.


	"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey, IMPERIUM



---------------------------------13857265861304--


From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Sat Sep 28 09:32:39 PDT 1996
Article: 69602 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!op.net!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!howland.erols.net!news1.erols.com!uunet!in1.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.christnet,alt.christnet.ethics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.revisionism,alt.skinheads,rec.music.christian,alt.christnet
Subject: Re: Hitler was a Christain, AND MARX WAS A JEW
Date: 28 Sep 1996 10:04:43 GMT
Organization: netser.
Lines: 5
Message-ID: <52it7r$ija@news.ios.com>
References: <324084A6.80A@avana.net> <51t02r$9mo_001@bopeep.uwaterloo.ca> <521e9f$6fn@news.onramp.net> <32445b55.5707751@nntp.ix.netcom.com> <521ran$epi@news1.panix.com> <3244aa08.11661346@nntp.ix.netcom.com> <522cnj$ht2@news1.panix.com> <523k19$69a@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com> <527q3g$j3a@news1.panix.com> <529vih$brb@news.onramp.net> <52ba76$8q6@news1.panix.com> <52cghq$2ud@news.onramp.net> <52d9ec$8rc@news1.panix.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-20.ts-13.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.nationalism.white:31538 alt.christnet:109481 alt.christnet.ethics:3565 alt.politics.white-power:44981 alt.revisionism:69602 alt.skinheads:38403 rec.music.christian:81156


 The communists killed more people on earth than anyone else. Jews under 
a communist banner are the worlds largest and most evil mass murdering 
filth in history.



From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Sat Sep 28 09:32:40 PDT 1996
Article: 69608 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!hookup!news.umbc.edu!news.ums.edu!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!howland.erols.net!news1.erols.com!uunet!in1.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.california,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa,43,alt.anything,alt.fan-howard-stern,alt.christnet,alt.christnet.ethics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.revisionism,alt.skinheads,rec.music.christian,alt.christnet.christianlife,soc.culture.german,soc.culture.austrian,alt.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Hitler was a Christain
Date: 28 Sep 1996 10:08:45 GMT
Organization: netser.
Lines: 503
Message-ID: <52itfd$ija@news.ios.com>
References: <324084A6.80A@avana.net> <51t02r$9mo_001@bopeep.uwaterloo.ca> <521e9f$6fn@news.onramp.net> <32445b55.5707751@nntp.ix.netcom.com> <521ran$epi@news1.panix.com> <3244aa08.11661346@nntp.ix.netcom.com> <522cnj$ht2@news1.panix.com> <523k19$69a@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com> <527q3g$j3a@news1.panix.com> <529vih$brb@news.onramp.net> <52ba76$8q6@news1.panix.com> <52cghq$2ud@news.onramp.net> <52d9ec$8rc@news1.panix.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-20.ts-13.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.nationalism.white:31542 alt.california:28052 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:385255 soc.culture.usa:94581 alt.christnet:109496 alt.christnet.ethics:3566 alt.politics.white-power:44983 alt.revisionism:69608 alt.skinheads:38404 rec.music.christian:81158 alt.christnet.christianlife:8532 soc.culture.german:87260

        1. WHAT PROOF EXISTS THAT THE NAZIS PRACTICED GENOCIDE OR
DELIBERATELY KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS?

        None. The only evidence is the contradictory testimony of individual
"survivors", and no "survivor" claims actually to have witnessed any
gassing. There is no hard evidence whatsoever. No mounds of ashes, no piles
of clothes, no crematoria capable of doing the job, no human soap, no
lampshades made out of human skin, no records, no demographic statistics.

        On the other hand there exists extensive evidence of a forensic,
demographic, analytical, documentary, anecdotal, and comparative nature
which clearly proves the impossibility of such a figure as six million
Jewish dead, an exaggeration of possibly 1000%.


        2. HOW DID GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS DIFFER FROM AMERICAN
RELOCATION CAMPS WHICH INTERNED JAPANESE AND GERMAN-AMERICANS DURING WORLD
WAR TWO?

        Except for the name, the only difference was that the Germans
interned persons who were a real or suspected threat to the German war
effort, whereas the Americans interned persons on the basis of their race or
national origin alone.


        3. WHY DID THE GERMAN AUTHORITIES INTERN JEWS IN THE CONCENTRATION
CAMPS?

        Because the Germans considered the Jews a direct threat to their
national sovereignty and survival, correctly as it turned out. Jews were
overwhelmingly represented in Germany in Communist subversion during the
Weimar period. On a per capita basis, Jews were highly overrepresented in
government, commercial, and media positions. However, ALL suspected security
risks, not just Jews, were in danger of internment once the war broke out.

        On March 24th, 1933, international Jewry declared war on Germany and
ordered a world-wide boycott of German goods simply because the German
government had removed Jews from influential positions and transferred power
back to the German people. The boycott order and the Jewish war against
Germany were reported in the world print and broadcast media of the time.
False stories of German "death camps" were in fact circulated even before
the outbreak of World War Two. Therefore the German view of the Jewish
people as enemy aliens would seem to have been fully justified.


        4. DID SIMON WIESENTHAL ONCE ADMIT THAT THERE WERE NEVER ANY DEATH
CAMPS ON GERMAN SOIL?

        Yes. In *Books and Bookmen*, April 1975 issue. He claims the gassing
of all the Jews took place in Poland.


        5. DACHAU IS IN GERMANY. IF EVEN SIMON WIESENTHAL NOW ADMITS IT WAS
NOT A DEATH CAMP, WHY DO THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN VETERANS SAY IT WAS?
        
        Because after the Allies captured Dachau (and incidentally murdered
dozens of the former staff without trial), thousands of GIs were led through
the camp and shown buildings alleged to be gas chambers. This story was
later quietly expunged from official Holocaust lore because it became too
difficult to maintain in the face of known fact and because Dachau was in
the Allied occupation zone where access to the camp was too easy and
unrestricted. 

        En passant, the brief lifespan of the "Dachau death camp" version
gave rise to the first critical examination and questioning of the Holocaust
myth by historians and by some Allied veterans who noticed discrepancies in
what they had seen and what they read in official accounts. It would be many
years, though, before this early Holocaust Revisionism gained momentum. 


        6. AUSCHWITZ IS IN POLAND, NOT GERMANY. IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT GAS
CHAMBERS FOR THE PURPOSE OF KILLING PEOPLE EXISTED AT AUSCHWITZ?

        No. The "gas chamber" exhibited to tourists at Auschwitz could not
possibly have been used to carry out executions; it is far too small and it
is not even airtight. In the 1980s, American expert Fred Leuchter, who
builds gas chambers for American penal systems, took scrapings from the
walls of the Auschwitz "gas chamber" for chemical analysis. He found no
cyanide residue at all. The Auschwitz exhibit is a fake, pure and simple, a
flimsy tourist trap.        


        7. IS AUSCHWITZ WASN'T A DEATH CAMP, WHAT WAS ITS TRUE PURPOSE?

        It was a large-scale manufacturing complex. Synthetic rubber (Buna)
was made there, and its inmates were used as a workforce, in the same way in
which inmate labor is increasingly being used in correctional systems
throughout the United States today.


        8. WHAT ABOUT THE INFAMOUS ZYKLON-B GAS?

        Zyklon-B is a commercially manufactured compound of hydrocyanic gas.
It has a number of widespread industrial uses, including the fumigation of
lice-infested clothing, the purpose for which it was applied at Auschwitz.
Zyklon-B is still manufactured worldwide and is commonly used and available
today.


        9. IF AUSCHWITZ WAS NOT AN EXTERMINATION CAMP, WHY DID FORMER
COMMANDANT RUDOLF HOESS CONFESS THAT IT WAS?

        Hoess was captured by the Russians and Polish Communists and
brutally tortured. He signed his confession, the SOLE SOURCE for the figure
of six million dead Jews, in English, a language he could not read. Some
pages of the original document are literally stained with Hoess' blood.
Hoess was then conveniently executed so he could not be cross examined.


        10. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FULLY TO VENTILATE AN AREA FUMIGATED WITH
ZYKLON-B?

        About twenty hours. The whole procedure is extremely involved and
technical. Gas masks have to be used and well trained technicians only are
employed.


        11. RUDOLF HOESS SAID IN HIS CONFESSION THAT HIS MEN WOULD ENTER THE
GAS CHAMBER TEN MINUTES AFTER THE JEWS HAD DIED AND REMOVE THE BODIES. HOW
DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

        It can't be explained, because it could not have happened like that.
Had the Germans done this they would have suffered the same fate as the
allegedly exterminated Jews.


        12. HOESS SAID IN HIS CONFESSION THAT HIS MEN WOULD SMOKE CIGARETTES
AS THEY PULLED DEAD JEWS OUT OF CHAMBERS WHICH TEN MINUTES BEFORE HAD BEEN
FILLED WITH GAS. ISN'T ZYKLON-B EXPLOSIVE?
        
        Highly so. The Hoess confession is obviously false and the six
million figure as well. 


        13. HOW COULD SUCH A MASS MURDER PROGRAM HAVE BEEN KEPT SECRET FROM
JEWS WHO WERE SCHEDULED FOR EXECUTION? HOW COULD THE POPE, THE VATICAN, THE
INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS, AND ALLIED MILITARY INTELLIGENCE NOT KNOW?

        Given the acknowledged efficiency and penetration of the OSS,
British MI5, and Soviet NKVD into the Third Reich, it could not have been
kept secret. Nor can one imagine any reason for the Allies, who were
fighting to destroy Germany, not to make use of such a potentially powerful
propaganda weapon, had there been any contemporary evidence at all during
the war that such an event was occurring. 


        14. HOW MANY JEWS ACTUALLY DIED IN GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS DURING
THE WAR?

        About 300,000.


        15. HOW DID THEY DIE?

        Mainly from recurring typhus epidemics that ravaged war-torn Europe
during the period. Typhus is a disease which invariably appears whenever
people are jammed together for long periods without bathing. It is carried
by lice which infects hair and clothes. Ironically, if the Germans had used
more Zyklon-B for disinfectant purposes, more Jews might have survived the
concentration camps. Jewish prisoners (as well as many others) also died
>from  starvation and lack of medical attention towards the end of the war
when virtually all rail and road transport had come to a standstill due to
the intense Allied bombing campaign.


        16. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WHETHER SIX MILLION JEWS OR 300,000 DIED?

        5,700,00. The key question is whether or not there was a deliberate,
systematic attempt on the part of the Third Reich to exterminate the Jews of
Europe. The evidence clearly shows that there was not, and the focus of
world attention now needs to shift to the identity, the activities, and the
financial and political motivations of those who have inflicted on all
humanity for the past fifty years the grotesque, slanderous, and evil lie
that there was a "Holocaust".


        17. MANY JEWISH SURVIVORS OF THE "DEATH CAMPS" SAY THEY SAW BODIES
BEING PILED UP IN PITS AND BURNED. HOW MUCH GASOLINE WOULD HAVE BEEN USED TO
PERFORM THIS ACT?

        A lot more than the Germans had access to or could have afforded to
waste during the Second World War, that's for sure.        


        18. CAN BODIES BE BURNED IN PITS?

        No. It is impossible for human bodies to be totally consumed by
flames in this manner as not enough heat can be generated in open pits.
[Note From Winston Smith: I can personally confirm from my own observations
of both Communist and American atrocities in both the American and Rhodesian
armed forces that it is impossible completely to destroy human bodies en
masse with either gasoline, napalm, or in any other way in open pits. The
Holocaust "experts" who claim otherwise are either parroting what they have
been told without bothering to check their facts, or else they are lying.]


        19. HOLOCAUST AUTHORS CLAIM THE NAZIS WERE ABLE TO CREMATE BODIES IN
ABOUT TEN MINUTES. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO INCINERATE A BODY ACCORDING TO
PROFESSIONAL FUNERAL OPERATORS?

        About two hours.


        20. WHY DID CONCENTRATION CAMPS HAVE CREMATORY OVENS?

        To dispose efficiently and sanitarily of the corpses dead from
typhus and other diseases.


        21. GIVEN A 100% DUTY CYCLE OF ALL THE KNOWN CREMATORIA IN ALL THE
CAMPS IN GERMAN-CONTROLLED TERRITORY, WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CORPSES
WHICH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE TO INCINERATE DURING THE ENTIRE TIME THE
CAMPS WERE IN EXISTENCE?

        About 430,600.


        22. CAN A CREMATORY OVEN BE OPERATED 100% OF THE TIME?

        No. 50% of the time is a very generous estimate, or 12 hours per
day. Crematory ovens have to be cleaned thoroughly and regularly when in
heavy operation.
        

        23. ON THE AVERAGE, HOW MUCH ASH IS LEFT FROM A CREMATED CORPSE?
        
        After the bone is ground down into powder, a separate time-consuming
process in itself, about a shoe box full.


        24. IF SIX MILLION PEOPLE WERE INCINERATED BY THE NAZIS, WHAT
HAPPENED TO THE ASHES?

        That remains to be "explained". Six million bodies would produce
literally mountains of ash, tons upon tons. Yet there have been no
discoveries of any huge deposits of ash in the Auschwitz are or anywhere
else in Europe.


        25. DO ALLIED WARTIME PHOTOS OF AUSCHWITZ, TAKEN FROM THE AIR, SHOW
ANY SIGNS OF CREMATORIA IN FULL BLAST OPERATION?

        No. These photographs do not reveal even a trace of the immense
amount of smoke which must have hung constantly over the camp, nor do they
show any evidence of the alleged open pits where the bodies were burned.


        26. WHAT DID THE INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE WHOLE
"HOLOCAUST" ISSUE?

        A report of the visit of an IRC delegation to Auschwitz in September
of 1944 pointed out that internees were allowed to receive packages and that
rumors of gas chambers could not be verified. The full official report of
the International Red Cross on the Second World War makes no mention at all
of the so-called Holocaust or any of the wilder allegations connected with
the so-called Holocaust. 

        Interestingly, in 1996, fifty years after the war's end, the liberal
media in America and Europe began running a series of articles claiming that
the Red Cross was "full of Nazi sympathizers". This charge is entirely bogus
and may be chalked up to belated Jewish attempts at damage control as the
Holocaust myth crumbles steadily in the light of factual examination and
critical analysis.
        

        27. IS THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK GENUINE?

        Not as published, no. The evidence compiled by Dietlieb Felderer of
Sweden and Dr. Robert Faurisson of France proves conclusively that the
published version of the famous diary is a literary hoax. There was a girl
named Anne Frank, and sections of the diary appear to be genuine, including
several wherein she describes adolescent lesbian sexual experiences which
were later excised from the published text. 

        In 1950 Anne Frank's father sued author Meyer Levin, the actual
writer of the diary, over royalties from the book. A Jewish judge in New
York ordered the records of the court case sealed for 100 years. When the
original diary was put on display a few years later, it was noticed that the
most poignant sections of the book were interpolations written in a forged
handwriting in BALL POINT PEN, a writing instrument which was not invented
until 1950. The original diary was swiftly removed from exhibit and whisked
away into a safety deposit box in Israel. It has never been produced for
examination since then despite repeated attempts by scholars to view it.


        28. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE NUMEROUS PHOTOGRAPHS AND FILM FOOTAGE
ALLEGEDLY TAKEN IN GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS SHOWING EMACIATED CORPSES AND
PEOPLE? ARE THESE FAKED?

        Some are, but most of the fakery lies in the captioning. Corpses of
German air raid victims, for example, are labeled as dead Jews. One famous
and oft-reprinted photo purports to show a "Nazi SS man" about to shoot a
mother holding her child; on closer examination of the blurry print with a
magnifiying glass, it is clear to military historians familiar with the
uniforms and weapons of the period that the killer is a Red Army soldier
wielding a Russian-made carbine. 

        (The Exterminationist habit of blaming the Germans for atrocities
actually carried out by Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin remains common, even
though some of the more notorious examples like the Katyn Forest massacre of
Polish prisoners have now been properly laid at the door of the Kremlin.
That this kind of fraud continues to be perpetrated by Holocaust "experts"
is not surprising in view of the fact that almost all of them espouse
Marxist or extreme left-wing views and are as quick to apologize for and
explain away Stalin's butcheries as they are to invent fraudulent crimes
attributed to Adolf Hitler. The almost universally leftist political and
social orientation of Holocaust defenders is important and should always be
born in mind when examining their claims; letting Stalin off the hook is
almost as important to them as blackening and defaming the memory of Hitler
and the German people. A good example of this is Nizkor leader Ken McVay's
refusal to accept any more NSWPP e-mail after General Secretary Smith asked
him why he did not condemn the mass murders of Stalin.)


        29. WHAT WAS THE ROLE OF THE VATICAN DURING THE TIME IN WHICH SIX
MILLION JEWS WERE ALLEGEDLY EXTERMINATED?
        
        Had there been an extermination plan being carried out in a
predominantly Catholic country like Poland, the Vatican would certainly have
been in a position to learn about it. Since no such plan existed, the
Vatican had no need to speak out about it.
        

        30. WHAT EVIDENCE IS THERE THAT ADOLF HITLER ORDERED THE
EXTERMINATION OF THE JEWS?

        None. No documentary evidence of any kind indicating a deliberate
extermination plan on the part of the Nazis has ever come to light. No
signed order from Hitler, from Reichsfuhrer-SS Heinrich Himmler, or from any
other functionary of the Third Reich ordering the extermination of the Jews
has ever been discovered. The Nazis were meticulous records-keepers and
literally tons of documents were seized by the Allies at the end of the war,
so many it took Allied archivists and scholars years to organize, file, and
catalog them all. Nothing. Zip. Nada. 


        31. DID THE GERMANS AND THE ZIONISTS COLLABORATE BEFORE AND DURING
THE WAR?

        Absolutely. Both groups were interested in removing the Jews from
Europe (the Zionists wanted the Jews shipped to Palestine) and they
maintained friendly relations throughout the war. The German official in
charge of shipping thousands of Jews to then British-occupied Palestine
(including future Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin) was Adolf Eichmann;
after the war the Holocaust industry considered this secret so volatile and
dangerous that Eichmann was abducted by the Israeli Mossad and subsequently
murdered in order to silence him.


        32. HOW MANY JEWS WERE IN AREAS WHICH CAME TO BE CONTROLLED BY THE
GERMANS DURING THE SECOND WORLD WAR?

        Slightly less than four million.


        33. HOW MANY JEWS FLED DEEP INTO THE SOVIET UNION TO ESCAPE THE NAZIS?

        Over two million. The Germans did not have access to them to kill them.


        34. IF EUROPEAN JEWS WEREN'T EXTERMINATED BY THE NAZIS, WHAT
HAPPENED TO THEM?

        After the war most Jews emigrated to Palestine, the United States,
Argentina, Canada, and Great Britain. Except for about 300,000, they are all
accounted for.


        35. HOW DOES THE HOLOCAUST STORY BENEFIT THE JEWISH PEOPLE TODAY?

        It shields them from any criticism over their political, economic,
and social behavior. It is instrumental in raising immense sums of "guilt
money", especially from the German government. It justifies aid to the state
of Israel totaling almost $10 billion dollars per year from various sources.
Israel has received almost $70 billion dollars in assorted "Holocaust
reparations" and the ante is growing every year. It is clearly in the
interest of Israel and the Jewish people to keep the scam going.


        36. ARE FILMS LIKE "HOLOCAUST", "SCHINDLER'S LIST", AND "THE WINDS
OF WAR" DOCUMENTARIES?

        Hollywood movies are not history and are not intended to be. They
are fictionalized dramas. The characters in movies are actors, not real
people, who are being very highly paid for their portrayals of events that
did not in fact occur. They read their lines from a screenplay written by
Hollywood scriptwriters, a profession where Jews are very highly
overrepresented, as they are in the studios and the creative and financial
sectors of film making. 

        Hollywood is such an extremely unreliable source of history that in
recent years even mainstream reviewers and commentators have begun to
express doubt and suspicion over some films. For example, the character of
Oscar Schindler as portrayed by Liam Neeson in Spielberg's production of
"Schindler's List" was sanitized to the point of being unrecognizable.
Schindler was portrayed as almost saintly, and yet none of those still
living who remember the man have a single good word to say about him. The
real Schindler was a confidence artist, a thief, a libertine and degenerate
gambler who indulged freely in forced sexual relations with young female
camp inmates, who later abandoned his wife and fled with his mistress to
Brazil after embezzling a large sum of money. Other major directors like
Oliver Stone have come under fire because their portrayals of historical
characters like Nixon and events like the JFK assassination reflect a
paranoid obsession with the most bizarre of left-wing conspiracy theories.


        37. ABOUT HOW MANY BOOKS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED WHICH REFUTE SOME
ASPECT OF THE STANDARDS JEWISH CLAIMS ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST?

        Over 100, with more in the works.


        38. BUT AREN'T ALL THOSE WHO QUESTION THE HOLOCAUST ANTI-SEMITIC OR
NEO-NAZIS?

        Some are, although why such people should be denied the same right
to advance their viewpoint which liberal democracy grants so freely to Jews
and liberals in this purportedly free society is never explained. The NSWPP
is a National Socialist organization, although unlike the Jews we
acknowledge our identity and our ideological position in the open. Most
Revisionists, however, are academics, genuine scholars who seek only the
truth. Many hold liberal or libertarian views, although these views often
change as they are subjected to the intense persecution which accompanies
any deviation from the official orthodocy on the Holocaust.


        39. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HISTORIANS WHO DISPUTE THE OFFICIAL VERSION
OF THE HOLOCAUST?

        A variety of unpleasant things. Significantly, the Jews have always
refused to debate the facts of the Holocaust openly with Revisionists. An
Internet group allegedly set up for this purpose called Nizkor does not in
fact debate Revisionists, but engages in hysterical campaigns of ad hominem
abuse against anyone who dares to express any dissent or doubt in re
Holocaust orthodoxy. It is clear from many of the postings to Nizkor's
Internet playgroups that they have attracted a number of people, mostly Jews
but some left-liberal Gentiles as well, who are motivated by intense racial
bigotry and ideological hatred of anyone who disagrees with them, and who in
some cases appear to be severely mentally and emotionally disturbed.

        The Jews respond to any questioning of the Holocaust with hatred,
violence, and persecution, which in itself is the surest giveaway that they
have something to hide. In many countries those who ask politically
incorrect or searching questions about the Holocaust are arrested, tortured,
and imprisoned. 

        Dr. Robert Faurisson was assaulted by a Jewish gang who beat him so
badly that he was almost crippled. In California, a major Revisionist
bookseller's offices were burned, and in Toronto Revisionist author Ernst
Zundel's home was almost destroyed in an arson attack. Zundel was subjected
to a bizarre series of show trials lasting over ten years, and after being
finally acquitted he has been denied Canadian citizenship and is still
battling attempts to deport him to prison and torture in Germany. 

        An American citizen, Gerhard Lauck of Lincoln, Nebraska, was
kidnapped by the German government and at this writing is serving a lengthy
prison sentence in Germany for the "crime" of writing pro-National Socialist
commentary IN THE UNITED STATES where it is legal. Another American citizen,
Hans Schmidt of Florida, was also abducted, held in prison in Germany for
almost a year, and released only after an international outcry. Schmidt's
"crime" was writing a pro-Revisionist article, in English, in a newsletter
published and distributed in the United States. German nationalist Manfred
Roeder has been imprisoned so many times he's lost count. Revisionists have
been stripped of jobs and academic posts, denied tenure in universities,
victimized by harassing lawsuits, received bombs in the mail, and subjected
to constant death threats from Jews and Marxists.

        THESE ARE NOT THE REACTIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. Innocent people who
are accused of a crime or a fraud do not respond by trying to kill,
imprison, or forcibly silence their accusers. More than anything else, the
behavior of the Jews and the governments they influence so strongly proves
that the Holocaust is a fraud. If the Holocaust was true, neither the Jews
nor any state authority would need to use force to silence criticism, any
more than force need be used against people who believe the earth is flat.
The arrests, imprisonment, assaults and torchings are the moral equivalent
of a full confession on the part of the Jewish people that they are
contemptible liars who have imposed the most massive and vicious hoax in
history on all of humanity, and have used that hoax as an excuse to rob us
blind, steal another people's country, and then to slaughter that country's
original inhabitants at will, as according to National Public Radio they are
doing even now as I type this, in the town of Ramallah.
       

        40. HAVE THESE THUGGISH TACTICS SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING REVISIONISTS?

        No. They have only made Revisionists more determined than ever to
ensure that the truth comes out and that the nations of the earth understand
how the Jewish people have lied to them, defrauded them, and robbed them for
over half a century now with the Holocaust lie. There can be little doubt
that in succeeding generations the Holocaust will be accepted by mainstream
historians and the public at large for what it is: a politically inspired hoax.


NOTE: This article was partially re-worked by me from material in a pamphlet
provided by the Institute for Historical Review. For further information on
Revisionism, the IHR may be contacted at ihrgreg@kaiwan.com - W.S.


	"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey, IMPERIUM





From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Mon Sep 30 09:20:43 PDT 1996
Article: 87383 of soc.culture.german
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!op.net!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!howland.erols.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in3.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth Dailey 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.christnet,alt.fan.enst-zundel,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Why I don't believe the Holocuast
Date: 30 Sep 1996 10:31:27 GMT
Organization: Telink
Lines: 35
Message-ID: <52o7hv$9i9@news.ios.com>
References: <52g9vv$o76@news.ios.com> <52gld0$d0v@netnews.upenn.edu> <52mqkc$vfc@sol.caps.maine.edu>  <52njta$1jci@sol.caps.maine.edu>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-62.ts-1.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:70210 alt.christnet:110043 soc.culture.german:87383

scotterb@maine.maine.edu (Scott Erb) wrote:
>In article , 
>rajiv_gandhi@bc.sympatico.ca says...
>>
>>In article <52mqkc$vfc@sol.caps.maine.edu>, scotterb@maine.maine.edu
>>(Scott Erb) wrote:
>
>>> Yes, I think it's obivous Beth doesn't know what she's writing about -- or 
>>> else she's purposefully making lies.
>>
>>"Beth" isn't even real. Beth is one of the h*ber trolls in disguise trying
>>to stir an anti-semetic pot, but failing.
>
>Perhaps.  But the failures in her rhetoric and logic make her identity 
>irrelevant.  Her argument is weak, unsupported, and unbelievable.  If the 
>argument is so pathetic, it doesn't really matter who is making it.
>-scott
>
>
>
>BY the way, what in the hell are you doing wasting other peoples money surfing the net ? I notice the ED at the end of your e-mail. Your a leach.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>




From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Mon Sep 30 09:20:44 PDT 1996
Article: 87386 of soc.culture.german
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!news.mag-net.com!aurora.cs.athabascau.ca!rover.ucs.ualberta.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!news.cyberstore.ca!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.erols.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.sprintlink.net!news-peer.sprintlink.net!uunet!news-in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth Dailey 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.christnet,alt.fan.enst-zundel,43,soc.culture.german,alt,fan-rush-limbaugh,alt.anything,alt.soc.culture.austrian
Subject: Re: Why I don't believe the Holocuast
Date: 30 Sep 1996 10:17:15 GMT
Organization: Telink
Lines: 59
Message-ID: <52o6nb$9i9@news.ios.com>
References: <52g9vv$o76@news.ios.com>  <52knj4$69m@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> <324e247a.45683192@news.srv.ualberta.ca> <52mak5$cnn@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> <324ebc5e.1787589@news.awinc.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-62.ts-1.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:70213 alt.christnet:110044 soc.culture.german:87386

klewis@awinc.com (Ken Lewis) wrote:
>On Sun, 29 Sep 1996 17:08:08 GMT, mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt  Giwer) wrote:
>
>#On Sun, 29 Sep 1996 07:29:00 GMT, jmorris@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John Morris)
>#wrote:
>#
>#>mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt  Giwer) wrote:
>#
>#>>On Sat, 28 Sep 1996 16:17:39 GMT, dkeren@world.std.com (Daniel Keren)
>wrote:
>#
>#>>>Beth  writes:
>#
>#>>># I was married for 7 years to a Jew,(Ira) and lived
>#>>># in Israel for most of them. When people thought I was
>#>>># Jewish,they spoke openly. Most don't believe the Holocaust
>#>>># any more than Enst Zundel.
>#
>#>>>Please post their names, so we ask them and verify your claim.
>#
>#>>	They include american jews as useful dupes.  They would not tell
>you.  
>#
>#>The funniest part of your response is that you haven't yet caught on
>#>to the fact that there is no Beth, that she was never married to a
>#>Jew, she was never in Israel, and she is in fact a man named Bobby
>#>Huber.
>#
>#>The post is a forgery, and you are acting as if it is the
>#>God's-honest-truth.
>#
>#>You will believe anything.
>#
>#	I read that being asserted but I read no evidence of it.  Perhaps
>you would
>#provide that evidence?  
>
>
>As you once said, read the fucking N.G.


 I guess this is the hight of Jewish arrogence, because I don't want 
e-mail bombs and didn't put up my real e-mail, I don't exist. 

 Second, who are these people to give me the 3d degree ?

 Everything I said was the truth, but then when dose that matter to a 
talmudist Jews and their kiss ass Pat Robertson wannabes ?

 O' and yes, all the news groups that I posted on DO exist. 

Beth.

P.S. Take it from one who livid with the Jews, in Israel, for almost 6 
year, all you White and for that matter Black activists are RIGHT about 
the Jews. THEY are as evil and low as you say. They are sick to the soul 
and far more diabolical than even Enst Zundel, Ingrid Rimland,Winston 
Smith or Louis farrikan(sp?) have ever imagined.



From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Mon Sep 30 09:20:45 PDT 1996
Article: 87387 of soc.culture.german
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!news.mag-net.com!aurora.cs.athabascau.ca!rover.ucs.ualberta.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!van-bc!news.rmii.com!newsjunkie.ans.net!newsfeeds.ans.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-stk-200.sprintlink.net!news.sgi.com!spool.mu.edu!howland.erols.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth Dailey 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.christnet,alt.fan.enst-zundel,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Why I don't believe the Holocuast
Date: 30 Sep 1996 10:29:44 GMT
Organization: Telink
Lines: 109
Message-ID: <52o7eo$9i9@news.ios.com>
References: <52g9vv$o76@news.ios.com> <52gld0$d0v@netnews.upenn.edu> <52mqkc$vfc@sol.caps.maine.edu>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-62.ts-1.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:70214 alt.christnet:110045 soc.culture.german:87387

scotterb@maine.maine.edu (Scott Erb) wrote:
>In article <52gld0$d0v@netnews.upenn.edu>, weinecks@mail1.sas.upenn.edu 
>says...
>>
>>Beth (Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com) wrote:
>
>>I let the rabbi teach him. He 
>>: would come home with so much brainwashing I desided to read what he was 
>>: learning. MY God, the Jews really DO worship Lucifer. It's not an 
>>: anti-semitic lie that they are the seed of Satin. It's true and you can 
>>: read any of the Talmud to prove it.
>>:   Just take a Barmitzvah, the rabbi, after circumcizing, takes some wine 
>>: into his mouth, places his mouth over the penis and then sucks the blood 
>>: out, then he spits it into a contaner. The blood is then used in a holy 
>>: blessing. I wonder what Pat Robertson would say about that ?
>>
>>After seven years in a Jewish Community, you think that boys are 
>>circumcised at their Bar Mitzvah? Get out of town, "Beth." Sorry your 
>>marriage didn't work out.
>>
>>S.
>
>Yes, I think it's obivous Beth doesn't know what she's writing about -- or 
>else she's purposefully making lies.


One can look up in the Jewish encyclopedia Barmitzvah and find out that 
I'm telling the truth.

>
>But let's look at her form of rhetoric:
> -- a claim that Jews worship Lucifer and are the seed of satin (a nice 
>fabric, to be sure, but does it have seeds?  Oh well, better than the seed of 
>Satan, I guess).  Evidence for this?  She says: "read any part of the 
>Talmud."  That isn't evidence; in fact, when a person says something that 
>general it is usually a sign that there is no evidence and they're trying to 
>cover that fact up with a grandiose falsehood. 

Not so, read the definition of God in any Jewish work that has it. The 
Jewish God is not the Christian God. The Jewish God is a commune of 
Lesser gods that may be controlled-enslaved when one knows the name of 
that god. The Jewish Massiah is the Jew himself. Now who in the Bible 
wants to take over God ? Lucifer that's who. GO A HEAD, LOOK IT UP !!!





 The rhetoric gives us 
>evidence that the claims are either lies or a result of ignorance.
>  -- a claim her son was filled with brainwashing.  Her evidence?  None

His reasoning---NONE !



 -- 
>she just claims it to be true.  Again, a poor argument.  If you make a claim, 
>especially such a serious one, you need evidence.  Specific evidence which 
>other readers and posters can check.


Ok readers, please read the Talmud. Please read Jewish works. You will 
come to the truth on your own.


>  -- a false claim (easily provable as false) about Jewish customs.  This is 
>telling since it is the ONE claim of hers which we can check up on, and it's 
>very misguided.

Again, anyone can read the Talmud or the Jewish encyclopedia.



  Therefore, the evidence is even greater that her other 
>claims are false (either lies or instances of extreme ignorance).

What a Talmudist twist on logic. 

>
>I point this out only for those lurkers who don't know who do believe in such 
>arguments.  Read the rhetoric, and you can tell if an argument is good or 
>not.  

Read the Talmud and find out if what I wrote is true.



The Nazis claim that people will believe any lie -- the bigger, the 
>more believable. 

So do the Israelis. Like their the choosen people of God myth.


 That is true when the public doesn't analyze the claims and 
>reacts only emotionally to believe bizarre statements.  If you read and 
>analyze, it's clear what you can and cannot believe.
>cheers, scott


I want you to read and analyze the Talmud !!! Please do !!!!

>
  This is another great example of Jewish bullshit. Were is the
 reasoning ?  How dose this man know what went on with MY son ? 
 Bizarre ? Just read any part of the Talmud and you will see bizarre.
 If I'm such a nut then the Jews should have no problem with you reading 
 their holy(SICK) books.



From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Mon Sep 30 11:58:05 PDT 1996
Article: 70218 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!news.mag-net.com!aurora.cs.athabascau.ca!rover.ucs.ualberta.ca!unixg.ubc.ca!van-bc!n1van.istar!van.istar!west.istar!news-w.ans.net!newsfeeds.ans.net!newsjunkie.ans.net!newsfeeds.ans.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-peer.sprintlink.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in3.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth Dailey 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.christnet,alt.fan.enst-zundel,soc.culture.german,alt.califonia,soc.cultur.austian,alt.anthing
Subject: Re: Why I don't believe the Holocuast
Date: 30 Sep 1996 10:35:48 GMT
Organization: Telink
Lines: 36
Message-ID: <52o7q4$9i9@news.ios.com>
References: <52g9vv$o76@news.ios.com>  <52knj4$69m@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> <324e247a.45683192@news.srv.ualberta.ca> <52mak5$cnn@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> 
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-62.ts-1.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:70218 alt.christnet:110050 soc.culture.german:87394

schwartz@infinet.com wrote:
>In article <52mak5$cnn@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
>mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt  Giwer) wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 29 Sep 1996 07:29:00 GMT, jmorris@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John Morris)
>> wrote:
>
>> >The post is a forgery, and you are acting as if it is the
>> >God's-honest-truth.
>> 
>> >You will believe anything.
>> 
>>         I read that being asserted but I read no evidence of it. 
>Perhaps you would
>> provide that evidence?  
>
>It's already been provided, Idiot-boy. BY SEVERAL people.
> 
>The account (Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com) dpes not exist. E-mail sent to it bounced.
> 
>Maybe YOU'RE the one who needs a little help in reading comprehension.
> 
>Sara
>
>-- 
>"I do not mind lying, but I hate inaccuracy."
>                 Samuel Butler
>
One more time. I did not put my real e-mail because of the childish 
e-mail bombing that goes on here. Why in the world would they care about 
the e-mail ? They could responed on the usnet. 

To all you Judao Christians, try living in Israel for 6 months and do 
read their Talmud. Do not tell them your a Christian, you will find out 
the Jews are eveything and more of what anti Zionists are telling you.



From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Mon Sep 30 11:58:05 PDT 1996
Article: 70225 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!imci5!pull-feed.internetmci.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!uunet!news-in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth Dailey 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan-rush-limbaugh,alt.consiracy,alt.fan.g-goron-liddy,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: Liberty attack, a more likely reason
Date: 30 Sep 1996 11:15:24 GMT
Organization: Telink
Lines: 107
Message-ID: <52oa4c$9i9@news.ios.com>
References: <52k3vt$pp5@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> <52me7h$pkc@news1.io.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-62.ts-1.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)

alec@tor250.org (Alec Grynspan) wrote:
>In <52k3vt$pp5@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>, mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt  Giwer) writes:
>
>>We were close enough to see the town mosque with the naked eye.  With
>>binoculars we could make out individual buildings and might have seen
>>the executions if we had looked in the right place.
>
>IOW - Ennes claims that the Liberty was more than 12 nautical miles from
>shore, but close enough to watch a purported war crime?
>
>But he's also honest - BECAUSE HE SAYS SO!
>
>And the tooth fairy is real too!

 And some believe that the Jews are God's choosen and thet there was a 
holocaust in Europe durrint WW III


>>
>>The Liberty attack was a war crime
>>
>Nope!
>
 No, the Israelis commiting a war crime, come on people we all know they 
do no wrong. What's a matter with you people.




>What Ennes "forgets" to mention is that the only evidence used was that
>supplied by Ennes - much of which was easily debunked.
>

Many sailors teatifde to the murder of American sevice men. 


>>
>>The Israeli version is untrue. We did fly a flag. We did identify
>
>When confronted with films to the contrary, the story Giwered to "they
>shot it off!"
>
>>ourselves. We were in international waters. They did not stop firing
>
>I have a posting of his that says that the reason that they *DIDN'T*
>identify themselves was because they were having equipment problems (that
>mysteriously vanished when they needed to send a mayday).
>

 If they are any Navy people out there, could you tell me if there is a 
back up system for a mayday signal if the equipment fails ?


>>as Israel claims. We did not "attempt to hide" or escape when detected,
>>as Israeli has charged.  These things are easy to prove.
>
>They changed course when scanned by radar - or doen't Ennes' claim
>count if it refutes another claim?
>

We should believe Israel ? They calimed not to have kidnapt children 
durring the 50's and 60's, that now turns out to be a lie.


>>
>>That refusal is itself a crime.  The United States, as a signatory to
>>the Geneva Conventions of 1949, is "under the obligation to search for
>>persons alleged to have committed, or to have ordered to be committed"
>>violations of the conventions, and to see that violators are brought to
>>trial.
>
>IOW - the entire government has said that it wasn't a war crime, so
>therefore they are commiting a crime of not investigating a crime that
>they already investigated?
>
 Now we all know that the American govenment dose not lie, don't we.
Ansd of all things, to kiss the ass of Israel. Come on now, we know 
"God's choosen can do no wrong.  It's always everyone elses fault.


>>
>>Yet even this is ignored by U.S. officials. Liberty survivors for many
>>years have reported the crimes committed against us and have requested
>>an appropriate investigation.  Despite the law, our complaints are
>>ignored.  No investigation of these charges has ever been held.
>
>I understand that the US government also does not investigate claims of
>alien abductions, telepathic rays emanating from space...
>
 To the men and women of the United States Armed forces, this comment is 
another way of saying FUCK YOU. The murder of our sailors is not 
compairable to ufo's.


>>
>>Recently Liberty's Joe Meadors, a former president and chairman of the
>>Liberty Veterans Association, has filed formal complaints with the House
>>and Senate Ethics Committees against members who have ignored our
>>complaints.
>
>"Yah, them there members sure is mean. They ignore my complaint about
>space-critters gettin too familiar with ma cows. I's gonna complain
>about thet, too."
>
>More Fuck You on the American military and a slap in the face of the families that lost their sons on the USS Liberty.




From Dailey@Gramercy.ios.com Mon Sep 30 11:58:06 PDT 1996
Article: 70226 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!op.net!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!cs.utexas.edu!howland.erols.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Beth Dailey 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.enst-zundel
Subject: Notice to revisionist: Please read.
Date: 30 Sep 1996 10:59:48 GMT
Organization: Telink
Lines: 41
Message-ID: <52o974$9i9@news.ios.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-62.ts-1.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)


 AS a woman married to a Jew for almost 6 years and having lived in 
Israel for most of it, I wish to tell you your fight is JUST ! What the 
Jews do behind closed doors is filth and evil. They are what Jesus said 
they are in John ch 8. 41-45. Keep you fight going or they will end your 
lives, as they did in Russia and as they are doing to the Palestinians.

 The most effective weapon you can get your hands on is the Talmud, get a 
set. They could never defeat you when you have their Talmud, Never. They 
know that and are terrifed of the world learning what's in it. Zog will 
die with in a year if only 10% of the world knew the Talmud. You have the 
net and can reach the world in minute, thus undoing 3000 years of their 
planing.

 I understand many of you have fears of the might og the Zionist Empire.
Their power is a fales one. It's based on ower people not following 
principles. They fear the Aryan more than anyone,because if the Aryan, 
that is the real Hebrew, follow priciple, their in major trouble.

 Remember that the Jews really don't believe the holocauset hoax any more 
than you do, their hearst are not in it. Nor do they believe any other 
lies the tell. They will put on one hell of an act and a poker public 
face,but will not, in their cold blooded hearts, believe what they say. 
ALWAYS LOOK THEN STRAIGHT IN THE EYES and keep looking into their eyes 
when deabting them.

 The trick with the Jews is for them to get you to misjudge your own 
power. We out number them over a million to one and the other races, a 
few million to one, believe me when I say,THEY are scared shit of us.

 Post to other usernet groups when you post your side of the story. If 
you stay on alt.revisionism and the other controlled groups they will
dominate the debate. Good people will see through their bull shit and the 
truth will come out. The good people will ask questions when you put 
forth you side. Nizkor and the others will pull the same old tricks and 
wake them up. Go to the list of usnet groups you get off net scape and 
write down othr newsgroups fit. US THEM, bring others into the debate.

 Warn other about their e-mail bombs as you post ! Let them know it's ok 
to place a pen e-mail.




Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.