The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/nyms/chuck/1996/chuck.0696


From weller@wrg.2jq.uk.com Wed Jun  5 11:52:29 PDT 1996
Article: 31002 of alt.politics.white-power
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Chuck 
Newsgroups: wpg.politics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.anything,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,comp.org.eff.talk
Subject: Re: Ernst Zundel, threat to Canada's national security? No,the real threat is Soviate style McVay Justice.
Date: 5 Jun 1996 12:02:43 GMT
Organization: Net Server inc
Lines: 15
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4p3t13$5em@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <1996May29.190720.6645@wpg.ramp.net> <4okht8$nep@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <1996May31.223855.24833@wpg.ramp.net> <4ood7g$ffp@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-45.ts-9.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:31002 can.politics:49454 talk.politics.misc:384488 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1334 alt.revisionism:41130 alt.censorship:83914 comp.org.eff.talk:65590


 Anyone who fears free speach must have something to hide. Mr.McVay is 
working hard to stiffle free speech in Canada and is in support of a 
Soviate style hearing. This is a real threat to Canada and her citizens.
 Today it's Zundel for debate on the holocaust,tommorow its others for 
tax protest and practicing Christianity. Don't think so ? There is a 
major drive in the Jewish community to equate the Bible with hate and 
there for out law it in some countries. This movemant is hell bent 
because Jesus in John 8:41-45 calls jews the devils people. 

 Wake up  !

P.S. So much for the choosen people myth that Billy Grahm and Pat 
Robertson preach. I wonder how the can explain John 8:41-45 ?



From weller@wrg.2jq.uk.com Wed Jun  5 11:57:39 PDT 1996
Article: 1333 of alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!imci4!newsfeed.internetmci.com!uwm.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!jussieu.fr!fdn.fr!uunet!in1.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Chuck 
Newsgroups: alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,can.politics
Subject: Re: 960528: Two selected letters about Ernst Zundel
Date: 5 Jun 1996 11:30:29 GMT
Organization: Net Server inc
Lines: 37
Message-ID: <4p3r4l$3qu@news.ios.com>
References: <19960528023.AAA79125@infinity.c2.org> <4ohj47$gnq@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-45.ts-9.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1333 alt.revisionism:41124 can.politics:49449

ncrccjc@ibm.net (ncrccjc) wrote:
>ezundel@alpha.c2.org (E. Zundel Repost) wrote:
>>The Zundelgrams are posted to alt.fan.ernst-zundel and alt.revisionism
>>daily, unedited. The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the
>>views of the poster, who is not the author.
>>
>>May 28, 1996
>>
>>Good Morning from the Zundelsite:
>>
>>Time and again, we get requests from uninformed parties in media  to
>>comment on some aspect of what is perceived as Ernst Zundel's "skin head
>>followers."
>>
>>No assumption could be more erroneous.  It is time to retire that image.
>>
>>I will simply juxtapose two letters we recently received in response to
>>asking ZGRam readers to write letters commenting on just how Zundel's
>>message is perceived.   As all my readers know, by  now, the Canadian
>>Government, in its efforts to deny Ernst citizenship so as to deport him to
>>Germany and thereby silence him, is trying to charge "violence" allegedly
>>expressed or implied in his writings:
>>
>>Here is the first letter, with name and full address given:  snip
>
>>Ingrid
>>
>>Thought for the day:
>
>ncrccjc responds:
>
>I looked and looked but alas the letter (which I snipped for brevity)
>is not signed nor is any address given . More hokum from Ingrid?

 Your comment is asine. Ingrid is being polite by not giving such 
information. Your point is invalid.



From weller@wrg.2jq.uk.com Wed Jun  5 11:57:41 PDT 1996
Article: 1335 of alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Chuck 
Newsgroups: alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship
Subject: Re: 960530: Revisionism, measles, and expirements
Date: 5 Jun 1996 12:04:24 GMT
Organization: Net Server inc
Lines: 89
Message-ID: <4p3t48$5em@news.ios.com>
References: <199605309218.AAA9823@infinity.c2.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-45.ts-9.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1335 alt.revisionism:41131 alt.censorship:83915

ezundel@alpha.c2.org (E. Zundel Repost) wrote:
>The Zundelgrams are posted to alt.fan.ernst-zundel and alt.revisionism
>daily, unedited. The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the
>views of the poster, who is not the author.
>
>May 30, 1996
>
>Good Morning from the Zundelsite:
>
>Here is another sensational development.  Revisionism continues to catch
>people as though it were an outbreak of the measles - the latest being some
>truly high caliber people in England.
>
>Imagine this headline, written by Bernard Josephs, {Jewish} followed by
>excerpted text quoting Sir Leon Brittan {Jewish} and Michael Howard
>{Jewish}  in the Jewish Chronicle, May 10, page 9:
>
>"Brittan opposes Euro-law against Holocaust denial.
>
>European commissioner Sir Leon Brittan has lined up with the British
>government in opposing moves to make Holocaust denial a criminal offense
>throughout Europe.
>
>Addressing an audience of Jewish communal leaders, european diplomats and
>MPs in London last week, Mr. Brittan warned that such legislation would
>endanger freedom of expression.
>
>"If we have a law to stop people saying things, even though they are
>palpably untrue, then God help us," he said. . .
>
>"It is one thing to incite hatred and another to express views, however
>disagreeable, on historical events."
>
>The comments of the former Home Secretary were in keeping with those of
>Prime Minister John Major and Home Secretary Michael Howard following the
>government's refusal to join in EU counterparts in declaring Holocaust
>denial a criminal offense.
>
>In a letter to Board president Eldred Tabachnik, Mr. Major had argued that
>such a move would be tantamount to "suppression of opinion."
>
>And, even further down:
>
>Asked about the need to protect Jewish interests in Europe, the
>commissioner (Britton) said his impression was that "the issues on Jewish
>representation is needed are important, but limited."
>
>The article then goes on to say:
>
>"If the freedom of speech means anything at all, it includes the right to
>be wrong and tendentious, and the right even to cause offense.  And if we,
>as Jews, now live in comparative security, it is largely because we have
>the good fortune to live in societies where such freedom is taken for
>granted.
>
>The whole process of historiography is one of revision, not only because
>new facts and documents come to light, but also because even established
>facts can be reassessed and reinterpreted, for one generation rarely sees
>events through the perspective of another.
>
>To demand laws that the received wisdom surrounding the Holocaust should
>forever be insulated from the process goes against every dictate of reason.
>
>Such laws are wrong in principle and are ineffective and possibly harmful
>in practice ."
>
>And, commenting on Revisionist work, the article writer opines-listen to this:
>
>"Any attempt to stifle their work, however, will always lay one open to the
>suspicion that one has something to hide.  And nothing such people can say
>is quite as damaging as the suppression of their right to say it."
>
>I have often thought that we ought to promote an experiment:
>
>Pick 100 of the brightest, most articulate people from all nationalities,
>their only criteria being that they have a public record of respect for
>science and reason, put them in a glass bubble for two weeks, and give them
>our finest writings with all access possible to double-check the facts-and
>let them do nothing but read.
>
>And then take a poll and see how many of them would come out as
>Revisionists.  I'd take my chance.  Would you?
>
>Ingrid
>
>Thought for the Day:  "Anyone who has begun to think places some portion of
>the world in jeopardy."  (John Dewey)




From weller@wrg.2jq.uk.com Sat Jun  8 12:41:09 PDT 1996
Article: 41810 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!bofh.dot!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Chuck 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Al Gentile Hoax
Date: 5 Jun 1996 11:21:53 GMT
Organization: Net Server inc
Lines: 66
Message-ID: <4p3qkh$23i@news.ios.com>
References: <4loi5c$7jp@hackberry.zilker.net> <3180CCB6.5994@nt.com> <4ls912$d5k@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com> <4mr0ao$s34@hackberry.zilker.net> <4mtgph$2lr@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> <4n7gqv$n6v@hackberry.zilker.net> <4n91rc$rgi@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com> <3198EAC7.6C0C@rio.com> <3199F424.342A@gryn.org> <319aa3a3.17922200@nntp.best.ix.netcom.com> <319C9B44.78BE@gryn.org> <31a12b7c.23554218@nntp.best.ix.netcom.com> <4o82u9$qbl@pine.netten.net> <31abd50b.26415652@nntp.best.ix.netcom.com> <31AC6174.599D@gryn.org> <31b4f13a.14639621@nntp.best.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-45.ts-9.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)

jite@ix.netcom.com (!Rack Jite) wrote:
>On Wed, 29 May 1996 10:38:44 -0400, Alec Grynspan  wrote
>and is answered by the CONSERVATIVELY INCORRECT, Rack Jite:
>
>!> I disagree with most everything Grynspan has ever aid anywhere.
>!> I, AS DO YOU, know what he is; a lying, snotnosed little wienie 
>!> control freak with so inflated an ego, he has GOODYEAR stamped on 
>!> either side of his head.
>!BTW - I looked in a mirror and there's no Goodyear stamp anywhere.
>!See about your meds please. You're hallucinating again.
>
>Duh... :)
>Yer just so DENSE. 
>
>!Proof positive that you were never an officer. Any officer or manager
>!knows that a transcriptionist (stenographer, typist or specialist) does
>!not actually "read" the material. (S)he simply acts to convert material
>!from one medium to another. In this case Su only had to convert
>!typewritten material to computer material.
>
>Oh, thats your PROOF that I was not a commissioned officer in the United
>States Army? :) And hemingway, Su said she edited and reworded his
>messages for him.  AND YOU KNOW SHE SAID IT.
>Yer such a pathological liar...
>
>!> "I don't DARE respond the way I want to. Putting it politely, what I
>!> would like to do is inject cocaine up his dick." Su Laverty
>
>!See how polite she was? 
>!BTW - that wasn't a threat, no matter how hard you try to make it so.
>
>Yeah, sleeping with the moderator, Ray Majewski, she could be as polite
>as she wished, but anyone that talked back to Su Modemslut got the ax
>hey? :)
>What a BAD JOKE you and your little gang were/are Alec...
>I really dont think there has ever been a more disgusting example of
>point blank censorship in this medium than you leading the Al Gentile
>gang.
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>After most of six years watching him on the nets I can say, with the
>backup of perhaps hundreds of others, that ALEC GRYNSPAN is a grievously
>vindictive and intolerant liar, libeler, squealer, censorship advocate,
>control freak and egomaniacal little wienie who seldom has anything to
>offer any discussion other than how wonderful ALEC GRYNSPAN is OR his
>obsession with how much he "despises" Rack Jite.
>Ask yourself why this Jew would defend and befriend some of the most
>repellent right-wing bigots, racists, anti-Semites and pathological
>liars on the net.
>If you are thinking of saddling up to this repugnant little netscab, I
>suggest you first get a taste of him leading his ratpack gang of Su &
>Ray Majewski and Al Gentile in perhaps the most disturbing example of
>censorship in this medium. See them at their game *in their own words*
>at:
>http://www.c2.org/~ccrj/soapbox.htm  
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>---
>      I suppose I can understand the selfish callous
>     disregard, it's the pride in it that passes me by.
>               ----------------------------    
>    Conservatively Incorrect - http://www.c2.org/~ccrj/
>   NETSCAB CENTRAL - http://www.c2.org/~ccrj/indexnet.htm
>
>
>  
 Name calling only shows your own lack of substance.



From weller@wrg.2jq.uk.com Sat Jun  8 12:41:09 PDT 1996
Article: 41811 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!bofh.dot!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Chuck 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: KOSHER TAX in Canada
Date: 5 Jun 1996 11:26:24 GMT
Organization: Net Server inc
Lines: 28
Message-ID: <4p3qt0$23i@news.ios.com>
References:  <1JUN199615280678@cmi.arizona.edu> <31B319DF.15C7@gryn.org>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-45.ts-9.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)

Alec Grynspan  wrote:
>If you look at the phrasing, you quickly see the distortion:
>
>
>> In article , WAHRHEIT  writes...
>
>> >The story on the business page, states that many manufacturers, such as
>> >for Saran Wrap, sanka Coffee,Mr.Clean, etc. must pay extra fees to rabbis
>> >to have their products declared kosher.
>
>Please note the "must pay". No manufacturer must pay this - unless they
>see a cost/benefit that makes it worth their while. There is no law and
>no coercion.
>
>In fact, there are other, strictly kosher, manufacturers that would love
>to have these manufacturers decide to stop. Then they could have a
>captive market.
>
>Since so many manufacturers are eager to pay for the stamp, it becomes
>obvious that the cost is lower than the net profit - meaning that the
>total cost of the goods is *LESS*!
>
>So we come to the conclusion that, using the same logic as "WAHRHEIT",
>that all Jews should be getting a tax rebate for subsidizing the
>gentiles!

 Please,the term is non Jew, Gential is not correct in that context.



From weller@wrg.2jq.uk.com Sat Jun  8 12:41:10 PDT 1996
Article: 41826 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!chi-news.cic.net!newsxfer2.itd.umich.edu!uunet!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Chuck 
Newsgroups: alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Ingrid strikes (tit for tat)
Date: 5 Jun 1996 11:41:16 GMT
Organization: Net Server inc
Lines: 34
Message-ID: <4p3ros$3qu@news.ios.com>
References: <199605251776.AAB004728@infinity.c2.org> <19960523921.AAB79102@infinity.c2.org>  <4oi57k$opt@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-45.ts-9.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1366 alt.revisionism:41826

rich@c2.org (Rich Graves) wrote:
>kabong@inforamp.net (kabong) writes:
>
>>Dear Friends......
>>
>>Here is a special treat. Here we see the anti-semites performing a daring
>>double-immelman. They attribute to "The Jews" what they themselves
>>do....and simultaneously promise to stop doing what they are doing if "The
>>Jews" stop first. I think Jung had something to say on this subject.
>
>Yes, I do think that Ingrid needs therapy. I happen to know a therapist in
>her vicinity. Perhaps I should pass on her card. 
>
>The full article was Message-ID <199605251776.AAB004728@infinity.c2.org>,
>which I have added to References: to string these threads together in
>DejaNews et al.
>
>>BTW.....Revisionists caution their "students" not to bother replying to
>>notes like this. They say that their opponents will bury them with demands
>>for detail! What we are looking for is PROOF.......and we are still
>>waiting!
>
>This was discussed in the May 23rd Zundelgram, posted as article
><19960523921.AAB79102@infinity.c2.org>, in which Ingrid makes it
>abundantly clear that the basic principle of "Revisionism" is, you don't
>have to prove anything. The burden of proof is always on The ZOG
>Conspiracy (tm) that fabrcated all the evidence that WWII happened. 
>
>-rich
> http://www.c2.org/~rich/Not_By_Me_Not_My_Views/rebuttal.html

 My, what an excellent example of a twist of words. You should run for 
office,your better than slick Willie Clinton.




Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.