The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/k/kleim.milton/1999/kleim.9910

From Fri Oct 29 19:04:05 EDT 1999
Article: 378974 of sci.skeptic
From: Milton John Kleim, Jr. 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.california,sci.skeptic,alt.religion.asatru
Subject: Re: Record: Rape of White woman was initiation
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:32:26 GMT
Organization: - Before you buy.
Lines: 117
Message-ID: <7vd79r$g21$>
References: <> <7uu250$q7o$> <7uvvm6$44e$> <7v1u82$24p$> <7v2pdf$mlh$> <7v32no$vdh$> <>
X-Article-Creation-Date: Fri Oct 29 22:32:26 1999 GMT
X-Http-User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt)
X-Http-Proxy: 1.1 (Squid/1.1.22) for client
X-MyDeja-Info: XMYDJUIDkleim
Xref: alt.politics.nationalism.white:445910 alt.california:191847 sci.skeptic:378974 alt.religion.asatru:44305

ipm  writes:

> even even if I was destitute and living in a tent somewhere,
> I'd still have at least a cheap laptop and a phoneline. I'd
> still be fighting subversion. That's the difference between
> myself and some other dedicated racialists as compared to
> phonies like Milton Kleim and Irene Zundel.

No, jackass, the difference between you and me is that I realize
posting bullshit to the Internet like you do does nothing for
anyone, except to give you a vile hobby.  I also realize that the
life of a "racialist" is the life of a loser with no important
responsibilities or healthy, sane interests for self-development.

> In the case of Kleim, he had an ego the size of the Titanic...

And your point is??  :-P

Seriously, I do have an ego.  I'm not ashamed of it.  Having self-
confidence and an appreciation for excellence is a large part of
why I was able to leave the so-called "movement."  I'm a life-long
rebel, who questions all, and while I "rebelled" against a hated
System into today's neo-Naziism, I also maintained my own identity,
and sanity, and reluctantly (at the time) faced the fact I was
really a loser, in cahoots with big losers like William Pierce, and
little losers like you.

> and racialism was just the latest way he could have his name
> lights.

I "entered" the "movement" in 1988.  I wasn't well known until 1994.
In these years, I studied, quietly, at home and at school, countless
works from various sources.  I wasn't "in it" for glory.  Not until I
was introduced to the Internet in 1993 did I see an opportunity
to "make a difference" in a "movement" I knew at the time was
thoroughly flawed.  Ironically, I didn't "get an ego" like you're
referring to until I was asked to join the National Alliance in
1995.  My inherent qualities were why I was respected...and why I
developed a big attitude.  :-)

> When all the glory he thought he deserved wasn't coming his way, he
> bailed and found something new to play with.

No, you simply can't accept that your judgment is impaired, as was
mine.  Being an armchair "general" spreading failed "solutions" and
half-cocked opinions is a result of your delusion of grandeur.  I left
for one simple reason: I was wrong.  No glory in being wrong, jackass.

> Either way, people like this have some ulterior motives motives for
> their involvement in racialism.

You don't know me, nor did you ever.  Take your opinion and shove it
up your ass.  I put everything into being a "good warrior" for
the "movement," and I paid with a legacy I wish I didn't have, lost
countless opportunities for personal development and an earlier
career, and, hadn't I met my present partner, I'd continue to regret
the relationships I forwent, or never knew I might have had, because
I had my head up my ass doing what you're doing right now, and
didn't pay attention to what's really important in life.

> I am motivated by my desire to fight subversion of my race. That's
> why I will stay in here using all the strength I have.

Like hell you're fighting for your race.  The evidence available
indicates you're a lost soul like I was, struggling for the attention
you accuse me of looking for when I was in the "movement," and
pretending you're far more important than you are in the world.
Face the facts, your rants on the Internet will change absolutely
nothing.  Nothing.  That's N-O-T-H-I-N-G.  You are wasting your life
for a meaningless "cause."  And the "cause" you're fighting for is not
going to prevent any culture's genocide or the destruction of anything
valuable in the world.

> Above all, even if I someday became convinced that I was all wrong
> and quit racialism, the last thing I would do is turn traitor
> against all the people I knew and trusted in the movement as the
> two previously mentioned person have done.

The term "traitor" doesn't bother me a bit, because I know in my heart
where I stood, and where I stand.  If my former cult "friends" think
me a traitor, so be it.  When it came down to doing what I had to do, I
EXPECTED to be deemed a "traitor."  It's all part of the game.  My real
friends remained through the tough times.  The fake friends, who valued
me not as a a human being, or even as an Aryan, who attacked me, and
wished me harm, were simply trash who I should never had honored with
my own friendship.

> That kind of activity speaks of a severe lack of character and
> untrustworthiness.

If so, then I have no character.  But, if *I* have no character, where
does that leave you?

> Of course, the ADL and Nizkor prey on these weak-minded types
> by stroking them, telling them they're "experts" and encouraging them
> to spill their guts on all their former comrades.

Ya know, even today I don't feel Ken McVay and I have a very good
rapport, though I respect him.  I've NEVER had any contact with the
ADL, nor do I want any.  I had a brief contact with the FBI in 1996,
and while I was happy to meet with the two special agents, I had no
interest in becoming an informant for them, despite the possible
rewards or prestige I would have been accorded.  I have no interest
in playing these games between the System and the "movement."  I
spoke, and speak, only for myself, and I always shall.  And in this
fact lies the reason I left the "movement."  Too bad you're too dumb
or dense to realize it.

-- Milton John Kleim, Jr.


Sent via
Before you buy.

Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.