The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/j/joshua.ricardo/rj.1294


Archive/File: holocaust/deniers rj.1294
Last-Modified: 1995/01/03

Article 19659 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!lyra.csx.cam.ac.uk!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The Communists in Germany
Date: 1 Dec 1994 12:11:54 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 47
Message-ID: <3bkeia$8j4@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <3bcplh$6qs@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <3bct8n$pdf@cat.cis.Brown.EDU> <3bflla$jhb@thor.brunel.ac.uk> <3bg6sc$gal@cat.cis.Brown.EDU>
NNTP-Posting-Host: molnir.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Danny Keren (dzk@cs.brown.edu) wrote:
: Ricardo D Joshua  wrote:

: # Once more you are jumping the gun, Keren. You have slandered me in 
: # the past, by attributing quotes to me which I have not made 

: No I haven't.

Oh yes you have- and let's not make this into a pantomime scene. I recall 
very well that either you or Barry Shein used a quote by Kari (the Finnish
guy) to slander me- you made out that I had said that I though Stalin was
a Jew because his first name was "Josif". I did not save the thread, but
if someone can come to my aid and prove me right, I will be vindicated.
Danny, you are able to look back and pick out my "choice quotes". Are you
not able to pick out your misquotes and slander?

: # (although I see you have 
: # clearly referenced by *quote* of Hitler below). 

: Nazi brat here didn't only quote Hitler, he said Hitler was right
: and that what he said is still true today. To be more precise, he
: said that Hitler's comparison of Jews to maggots is still true today.

Wrong conclusion. I did not say that Hitler's comparison of Jews to maggots
still holds true today. I said that their control of the culture industry,
a fact noted by Hitler, still holds true today. As I said, the maggot thing
was just an analogy. Hitler might as well have said "The Jew's relationship
with the culture industry is like that of a Twinky and a candy shop". 

: # And I have never made out that the fact that all Jews are alive 
: # is sick. 

: He wrote to a Jewish poster to go and kill himself, because "that
: would be one less Zionist to worry about". He later wrote that all
: Jews are Zionists. The conclusion is obvious.

If I remember right, I attacked that poster on a personal level, for making
what i considered to be a personal insult. Believe me, Keren, I have been
tempted to say a similar thing to you, but the fact that such things are
generally taken out of context and used against me at a later date is
preventing me from doing so.

: -Danny Keren.

Ricky J.




Article 19729 of alt.revisionism:
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!gatech!bloom-beacon.mit.edu!world!bzs
From: bzs@world.std.com (Barry Shein)
Subject: Re: The Communists in Germany
In-Reply-To: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk's message of 1 Dec 1994 12:11:54 -0000
Message-ID: 
Sender: bzs@world.std.com (Barry Shein)
Organization: The World
References: <3bcplh$6qs@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <3bct8n$pdf@cat.cis.Brown.EDU>
	<3bflla$jhb@thor.brunel.ac.uk> <3bg6sc$gal@cat.cis.Brown.EDU>
	<3bkeia$8j4@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 05:29:05 GMT
Lines: 26


From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
>I recall 
>very well that either you or Barry Shein used a quote by Kari (the Finnish
>guy) to slander me- you made out that I had said that I though Stalin was
>a Jew because his first name was "Josif".

Does it occur to you that such a vague accusation of slander is in
itself slander? You can't even figure out who supposedly slandered you
but toss around mutually exclusive accusations.

Maybe that's your problem, you figure justice is something the world
should bend over backwards only to give you, and everyone else, well
hey, the hell with them: If you feel wronged and want to piss on them
randomly that's ok because in your infantile way of thinking you were
wronged so who cares who you aim at, the world exists for your own
bladder's relief, right? It's your own feeling of discomfort that
justifies anything.

You need toilet training.

-- 
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs@world.std.com          | uunet!world!bzs
Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 617-739-0202        | Login: 617-739-WRLD


Article 19739 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!pipex!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Answer the Question!
Date: 7 Dec 1994 13:48:09 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 71
Message-ID: <3c4eep$15q@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <3c2l2l$lep@cat.cis.Brown.EDU>
NNTP-Posting-Host: molnir.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Danny Keren (dzk@cs.brown.edu) wrote:
: Ricardo D Joshua  wrote:

Oh what fun, the great Keren!

: # No one has answered my question. No one has even tried. 

: Who will dare to confront the mighty Joshua?

: Who will care to confront the mighty Joshua?

From what i can tell you seem to care to confront me. Thanks for calling
me "mighty" by the way. I am not usually one for self-glorification, even
though my girlfriend calls me "arrogant" at times.

: # All I asked was that how come 50% of the German PDS are Jews? 

: What's "PDS", exactly? Where is the 50% figure from?

Are you deliberately trying to be ignorant, Keren? The PDS is the Partei
von Demokratischersozialismus, or the Party of Democratic Socialism, the
successor to the SED, or Sozialistiche Einheitspartei, (Socialist UNity
Party), the former Communist party of the GDR. 

The fifty percent figure is the amount of Jews in the representation in
the German Bundestag. There are two Jewish members, the leader of the
PDS, Gregor Gysi, and its "old street fighter", Stefan Heym, formerly
of the pre-war KPD (Kommunistische Partei Deutschlands). It is weird
that while the democratic West did not see any Jewish parliamentarians
in its forty-year history, the first two Jews to appear on the benches
are both Communists?

: # How is it that the whole period of the Federal Republic (former 
: # West Germany) saw no Jews in the Bundestag and yet there are now 
: # two, both COMMUNISTS?

: Isn't the mighty Joshua contradicting himself? If so many Jews
: were left, how come there were none in the Bundestag? And now there
: are TWO!! The IJC IS TAKING OVER THE BUNDESTAG! 

Now resort to being silly. Typical.

: # Can anyone explain how this is so? Can anyone explain how the likes of
: # Benjamin and Wolf were able to reach such prominent positions?

: Because Nazism was defeated, and the communists were running the
: show. Communists, in general, were not antisemites (although
: Stalin did become increasingly antisemitic after the war). So,
: they didn't gas the Jews. 

Ok. But that still doesn't explain why these two individuals are seen as
two of the worst examples of the Stalinist GDR dictatorship. Benjamin
ordered her lackeys to behead political prisoners, and Wolf was one of
the heads of the notorious Stasi, who kept files on everyone in the GDR
and instilled a regime of fear. 

: # "The truth shall set you free"

: And work will also set us free, like the big sign at Auschwitz
: said, right?

Just because the phrase was used at Auschwitz, it does not mean that it
is not true. Any good liberal society with a work-ethic believes in the
principle that our freedom is brought about by our work. 


: -Danny Keren.

Ricky J.




Article 19740 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Answer the Question!
Date: 6 Dec 1994 09:50:49 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 17
Message-ID: <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
NNTP-Posting-Host: molnir.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

No one has answered my question. No one has even tried. 

All I asked was that how come 50% of the German PDS are Jews? How is this
percentage so high in a country that had most of its Jews "exterminated"?
How is it that the whole period of the Federal Republic (former West
Germany) saw no Jews in the Bundestag and yet there are now two, both
COMMUNISTS?

Can anyone explain how this is so? Can anyone explain how the likes of
Benjamin and Wolf were able to reach such prominent positions?

The fact is that the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Ricky J.

"The truth shall set you free"



Article 19747 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!godot.cc.duq.edu!newsfeed.pitt.edu!hudson.lm.com!news.pop.psu.edu!news.cac.psu.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The Communists in Germany
Date: 6 Dec 1994 16:20:58 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 101
Message-ID: <3c231a$p0a@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <3bcplh$6qs@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <3bct8n$pdf@cat.cis.Brown.EDU>    <1994Dec5.224754.35253@miavx1>
NNTP-Posting-Host: molnir.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Raskolnikov (bpharmon@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu) wrote:
: In article <3busim$k87@thor.brunel.ac.uk>, gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua) writes:
: > Raskolnikov (bpharmon@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu) wrote:
: > : In article <3bkeia$8j4@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>, gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua) writes:

: > : > Wrong conclusion. I did not say that Hitler's comparison of Jews to maggots
: > : > still holds true today. I said that their control of the culture industry,
: > : > a fact noted by Hitler, still holds true today. As I said, the maggot thing
: > : > was just an analogy. Hitler might as well have said "The Jew's relationship
: > : > with the culture industry is like that of a Twinky and a candy shop". 
: > 
: > : But the point is that Hitler _did_ make that analogy, and
: > : you quoted it, agreed with it's basic tenets.
: > 
: > : If you didn't agree with it, why quote it and then say "this still
: > : holds true today?"
: > 
: > At this point I feel no option but to momentarily (just momentarily) sink to
: > the level of the exterminationist clique and resort to using an insult. Brian
: > Harmon, you are a *Moron*! 

: Since you can't wiggle out of your predicament any other way, 
: I'd say that this was a very predictable response.

I have not attempted to "wiggle" out of anything at all; I have norhing to
"wiggle" out of. 

: > I replied in this very posting why I said "this
: > still holds true today". I was referring to the Jewish presence in the CULTURE
: > INDUSTRY!!!!!

: What is the "culture industry?"  a conenient term you
: cooked up?  A way for you to no-so-subtely sidestep
: the fact that you agree with Hitler's views on Jews and
: their relation to western culture?  

The culture industry, as Hitler meant it in *Mein Kampf* (have you even read
the quote in full?) was the "vaudevilles" and degeneracy of Viennese two-
penny culture. Hitler states that the Jew was influential in this aspect of
post-war "culture". In the same way, I maintain that this still holds true 
today, as the Jew is the motivator behind the garbage that is constantly
spewed out of Hollywood. I am not trying to sidestep anything- I think once
more you have got hold of one end of the thread and tried to pull it in your
direction. I *agree* with Hitler's analysis that the Jews are the manipulators
of the culture industry. I *disagree* with the conclusion that was drawn by
Danny Keren (my original objection) that I made out all Jews to be maggots
in a physical sense. Check back the thread. This is what Keren said.

: If they are "like maggots" to the 'Culture Industry' then
: how are they *not* like maggots to culture? 

Both in the orginal quote, and my interpretations of it, no connection was
drawn between "maggots" and the culture industry. An analogy was made by
Hitler, which I openly agreed with, that the Jews' relationship with the
culture industry was akin to finding a maggot in a rotting body. As I 
said, if Hitler stated that the Jews' relationship with the culture industry
was like that between a Twinky Bar and a candy store I would have used this
analogy instead.

: or, how can something connected to the 'culture industry' 
: not also be connected to culture?

I never set out to differentiate these two issues- you are constructing
false ideas and notion, once again.

: You can use fuzzy, ill-defined terms if you like, but it doesn't 
: change the fact that you expressed your anti-semitism in a public
: forum with everybody watching. 

I never used a "fuzzy, ill-defined term". I used an analogy made by hitler
to describe the relationship between the Jew and the Culture industry today.
This was made quite clear- there was nothing "fuzzy" about it.
:  
: > : Oooooh.  You're learning.

: > Not fast enough, it seems. You people have a nasty habit of pushing one over
: > the edge.
: > 
: > Ricky J.

: Well Ricky, nobody *forced* you to behave like a simpleton.
: Any antics you pull around here are of your own volition.

*You* are the one acting like a simpleton, my friend. All I did was state a
fact; I think I was unfortunate that Hitler happened to use the word
"maggot"- I suppose that if he had used the Twinky analogy this needless
debate would never have occurred.

Ricky J.

"After banging you head against a brick wall you are bound to end up with
a splitting headache"

Usual disclaimers apply.

: =======================================================================
: Brian Harmon	     "The world is on its elbows and knees;
: Miami University	It has forgotten the message and worships
: Ohio 45056			the creeds!"
: WHUT R U LOOKIN AT?			-- Matt Johnson
: --------------bpharmon@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu--------------------------


Article 19807 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!godot.cc.duq.edu!hudson.lm.com!news.pop.psu.edu!psuvax1!uwm.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!pipex!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Answer the Question!
Date: 8 Dec 1994 16:21:20 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 32
Distribution: world
Message-ID: <3c7bq0$3te@ccws-25.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <3c1qp9$cvc@news.xs4all.nl>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ccws-25.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Danny A. Nijburg (dannya@xs4all.nl) wrote:
: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua) wrote:
: ->No one has answered my question. No one has even tried.
: ->
: ->All I asked was that how come 50% of the German PDS are Jews? How is this
: ->percentage so high in a country that had most of its Jews "exterminated"?
: ->How is it that the whole period of the Federal Republic (former West
: ->Germany) saw no Jews in the Bundestag and yet there are now two, both
: ->COMMUNISTS?
: ->
: ->Can anyone explain how this is so? Can anyone explain how the likes of
: ->Benjamin and Wolf were able to reach such prominent positions?
: ->
: ->The fact is that the truth hurts, doesn't it?
: ->
: ->Ricky J.
: ->
: ->"The truth shall set you free"
: ->

: Could be that chances for a Jew to get elected on the ticket
: of the CHRISTIAN-democrats are pretty slim.

Pretty silly response, really. What about the SPD, the Social Democratic
Party?

:                                          /\\\\
: Danny A. Nijburg                         (@|@)
: --------------------------------------ooO-(v)-Ooo-----
: Victorieplein 47-2                        ~Y~
: 1078 PD Amsterdam- The Netherlands
: Phone/Fax +31 20 671 7711             Do unto others.....


Article 19812 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!pipex!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Answer the Question!
Date: 9 Dec 1994 16:01:30 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 17
Distribution: world
Message-ID: <3c9v0q$45f@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>  <3c4dmb$soi@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>  <8DEC199414461801@bpavms.bpa.arizona.edu>
NNTP-Posting-Host: molnir.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Daniel Mittleman (dmittleman@bpavms.bpa.arizona.edu) wrote:
:     Regarding Ricky's surprise at two Jews being in the GDR's Parlaiment:
:     how many Jews were left in Germany at the end of WWII?  How many were
:     left in the section which became the GDR?

Danny-

That's just the point I'm trying to make, in addition to the first point about
Jews and Communism. Yes, how come, if so many were exterminated as the vast
majority here in this newsgroup would have us all believe, did such an high
proportion of Jews reach prominence in the GDR regime?

Ricky J.

:     danny
: ===========================================================================
: daniel david mittleman     -     danny@arizona.edu     -     (602) 621-2932


Article 41987 of soc.culture.german:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!news.mic.ucla.edu!library.ucla.edu!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!pipex!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: The most beautiful city
Date: 8 Dec 1994 16:53:25 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 50
Distribution: world
Message-ID: <3c7dm5$420@ccws-25.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <150315Z07121994@anon.penet.fi> <3c4n8j$ikt@ixnews1.ix.netcom.com> <3c4qnq$p5@crl6.crl.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ccws-25.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Jan Finegan (jfinegan@crl.com) wrote:
: Atticus Killough (akilloug@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: : In <150315Z07121994@anon.penet.fi> an149716@anon.penet.fi (Tom White) 
: : writes: 

: : >
: : >Hello everyone:
: : >
: : >Does anybody know what city can be considered to be the most beautiful
: : >German city and an ideal vacation spot. Your help will be appreciated.
: : >
: : >Regards,
: : >Tom

: I think this is a bit of an unfair/difficult question to answer. There 
: are so many ctities and it really depends what exactely you are looking for.
: (Now if your question had been about Italy for example, the stanard 
: answer would probably have been: Rome, Venice, Florence, or Milan.) I 
: don't think there is a really "outstanding" city in Germany, but many 
: have their own personal charme. (Like Bonn, although I would not really 
: call it a city. A friend of mine used to live there and refered to it as 
: the "Hauptdorf" insted of "Hauptstadt"/capital.)
: So, if you know whether you are looking for mountains, the sea, rivers, 
: hectic nightlife, history, or whatever, post a follow up and it'll be 
: easier for people to give you some good advise.
: I must say, my personal favourite is Koln/Cologne. It is situated next to 
: the river Rhine, has a fabulous cathedral, lots of interested musems 
: (arts, Raman history, etc.), great social life, and is one of the most 
: cosmopolitan places in Germany that I know of. You'll find great 
: restaurants, pubs (Irish, Latin American, Spanish , German of course, etc)
: And the natives are really friendly with a great sense of humour. But 
: that's just my opinion. (I spent three years there as a student.)

: P.S. My name is Heike and a friend is posting this for me.
: -- 
: jfinegan@crl.com     Jan P. Finegan ('jumpin' Jan D-12256 (FOB#295))
: A guy that jumps out of perfectly good airplanes
: END OF LINE

I would have to say that the most beautiful *city* in Germany has to be
Muenchen. But if you really want to savour wonderful architecture, both
in a aesthetic and historic sense, you need to head to the smaller towns
in the country, especially in Bayern. Bamberg and Passau are two towns
in particular that I myself found appealing. 
I suupose it really depends on what you are after.

Gruess Gott,

Rick.
:


Article 19817 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!pipex!lyra.csx.cam.ac.uk!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Answer the Question!
Date: 9 Dec 1994 16:10:50 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 68
Message-ID: <3c9via$5fr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <1994Dec09.053446.21154@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: molnir.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Ken Mcvay (kmcvay@oneb.almanac.bc.ca) wrote:
: In article <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua) writes:

: >No one has answered my question. No one has even tried. 

: >All I asked was that how come 50% of the German PDS are Jews? How is this
: >percentage so high in a country that had most of its Jews "exterminated"?

: Let's set the facts straight. Proportionally speaking, German Jews probably
: represent the highest survival rate among European Jewry. You pose a question
: which has no basis in fact, and then seem surprised when it is roundly
: ignored. Interesting.
 
I'll ignore the jibe, Ken. I know it is not you usual style.

: Please provide evidence to support your contention that "most" German
: Jews "were exterminated." Until you have done that, whatever
: assertions you wish to build upon that contention are logically
: dismissed, out of hand.

I am not presenting this argument. Are you now saying that the amount of
German Jews who were either deported or "exterminated" is not as high as 
many of your fellow exterminationists assert. My conclusion was not drawn 
from *my* estimates as to how many German Jews were left after the war,
but from those made by exterminationist historians.

: >How is it that the whole period of the Federal Republic (former West
: >Germany) saw no Jews in the Bundestag and yet there are now two, both
: >COMMUNISTS?

: ...and your point is...?

If you don't get the point, then you must be needing a few extra IQ points.

: >Can anyone explain how this is so? Can anyone explain how the likes of
: >Benjamin and Wolf were able to reach such prominent positions?

: ...er, they campaigned, and won? Do I get a prize?

Just like many others, you are showing either a distinct lack of knowledge
of Germany politics and history or a distinct lack of knowledge in follow-
ing a thread. A certain David Johnston made a similar comment, and then
later realised his mistake. Benjamin and Wolf were creatures of the GDR
regime, and, unless you believe that the German DEMOCRATIC Republic was
what it said it was, they did not not go around campaigning! Yes, you do
get the prize, Ken- the booby prize.

: >The fact is that the truth hurts, doesn't it?

: If so, dear Ricky, then you should brace yourself. Once you determine
: that you cannot document your absurd claim relating to German Jewry,
: I'm afraid you may find yourself wallowing in painful truth.

Try reading around a subject a bit more instead of immersing yourself in
your rhetorical exterminationist fantasy world- you might just fight that
the truth hits you right on the nose.

Ricky J.
: >"The truth shall set you free"

: In your case, I doubt it.

I don't need to be set free; I already know the truth, so I am free anyway.
: -- 
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: "You misunderstand the mission of CODOH.   We're  in  the  business of 
: promoting open debate, not necessarily engaging in it."(Ross Vicksell)
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Article 19818 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!pipex!lyra.csx.cam.ac.uk!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Answer the Question!
Date: 9 Dec 1994 16:19:54 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 75
Message-ID: <3ca03a$6nd@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <3c2l2l$lep@cat.cis.Brown.EDU> <3c4eep$15q@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <1994Dec09.053900.21446@oneb.almanac.bc.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: molnir.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Ken Mcvay (kmcvay@oneb.almanac.bc.ca) wrote:
: In article <3c4eep$15q@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua) writes:

: >Are you deliberately trying to be ignorant, Keren? The PDS is the Partei
: >von Demokratischersozialismus, or the Party of Democratic Socialism, the
: >successor to the SED, or Sozialistiche Einheitspartei, (Socialist UNity
: >Party), the former Communist party of the GDR. 

: OK - we have a political party...

We agree on something, McVay? Wow!

: >The fifty percent figure is the amount of Jews in the representation in
: >the German Bundestag. There are two Jewish members, the leader of the
: >PDS, Gregor Gysi, and its "old street fighter", Stefan Heym, formerly
: >of the pre-war KPD (Kommunistische Partei Deutschlands). It is weird
: >that while the democratic West did not see any Jewish parliamentarians
: >in its forty-year history, the first two Jews to appear on the benches
: >are both Communists?

: This party has four members, two of whom are Jewish. The mind
: boggles at the power this massive parliamentary block must wield!

I never once said anything to do with the influence of this clique. The 
stragne proportionality was all I was looking at.

: >: # How is it that the whole period of the Federal Republic (former 
: >: # West Germany) saw no Jews in the Bundestag and yet there are now 
: >: # two, both COMMUNISTS?

: ...and this  has _what_ to do with the Holocaust?

I agree the thread had been diverted somewhat. Go back to the original 
article (you have friends you save all of them for posterity, no doubt)
called "The Communists in Germany".

: >Ok. But that still doesn't explain why these two individuals are seen as
: >two of the worst examples of the Stalinist GDR dictatorship. Benjamin
: >ordered her lackeys to behead political prisoners, and Wolf was one of
: >the heads of the notorious Stasi, who kept files on everyone in the GDR
: >and instilled a regime of fear. 

: er, voters are stupid?

See my response to your previous posting re: Wolf and Benjamin, two lovely
figures of that wonderful Stalinist paradise, the GDR>

: >: And work will also set us free, like the big sign at Auschwitz
: >: said, right?

: >Just because the phrase was used at Auschwitz, it does not mean that it
: >is not true. Any good liberal society with a work-ethic believes in the
: >principle that our freedom is brought about by our work. 

: I'm glad you finally got around to the Holocaust, Mr. Savage. What
: exactly is it about Auschwitz you'd like to discuss?

What the Hell? Now I know everything! Not only is McVay a fool, but he is 
also so stupid as to pick on a first name and call me "Mr.Savage". What
are you and your friends going to do next, McVay? Pin all of the stuff
sent by Rick Savage to me? Or vice-versa? 

I accept that this may be a genuine mistake, McVay, but it also shows that
you are such a "deep-end diver" that you did not even bother to read the
name of the poster before replying.

Fellow revisionists, watch out- the official exterminationist campaign of
active misquotation has begun!!

Ricky J.
: -- 
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: "You misunderstand the mission of CODOH.   We're  in  the  business of 
: promoting open debate, not necessarily engaging in it."(Ross Vicksell)
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Article 19831 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!lyra.csx.cam.ac.uk!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Answer the Question!
Date: 9 Dec 1994 16:27:07 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 56
Message-ID: <3ca0gr$7ev@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
References: <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> <3c4818$260@residuum.regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de> 
NNTP-Posting-Host: molnir.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

David Johnston (cendbj@clust.hw.ac.uk) wrote:
: In article <3c4818$260@residuum.regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de> erd@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Eric Doenges) writes:

: >gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua) writes:

: >>No one has answered my question. No one has even tried. 

: >>All I asked was that how come 50% of the German PDS are Jews? How is this
: >>percentage so high in a country that had most of its Jews "exterminated"?

: >Where is your proof that 50% of the PDS's members are in fact Jews ?

: >>How is it that the whole period of the Federal Republic (former West
: >>Germany) saw no Jews in the Bundestag and yet there are now two, both
: >>COMMUNISTS?

: >Where is your proof that no Jews where members of the Bundestag ? And even
: >if what you write is true, what does it signify ? That all Jews are
: >communists ? I thought they were all rich bankers/industrialists feeding
: >off the poor working classes - not likely candidates for the PDS.

: I think Ricky is implying that some East Germans reached a position of power 
: purely because they were Jewish, as well as implying that the PDS, as the 
: former Communist Party, is riddled with Jews. Leaving aside the strange idea 
: that two out of four representives in the Bundestag being Jewish means 50% of 
: the entire PDS is Jewish (I assume you're not doing statistics at University, 
: Ricky), I think Ricky should explain exactly how he believes that being Jewish 
: helped one gain power in the GDR. After that he can explain why he thinks it 
: is so incredible that the Bundestag now has two Jewish members, and why he 
: thinks this matters. 

Look up the Jewish tradition and its link connection with Communism (as well
as Plutocracy). The PDS representation illustrates this. This is what it 
matters.

: You made a mistake in your post, I'm afraid. Jews are all rich 
: bankers/industrialists when people like Ricky find it convenient. They are all 
: Communists when people like Ricky make the shock discovery that there are TWO 
: (!!) Jews in the Bundestag. They control the media when a film with a Jew who 
: is portrayed as a human being comes out. They are all mass murderers and 
: terrorists when Wayne McGuire discovers that a lunatic killed Muslims at 
: prayer. For the Rickys and Waynes of the world, Jews are what you want them to 
: be, as long as they are seen to be evil.

Your knowledge of what constitutes Jewish power is very sparse. For example,
a film need not portray a Jew as being a human being to be actively propa-
gandistic in nature. A majority of Hollywood film project degenerate values-
this is the problem with Hollywood.

Ricky J

"My name is NOT Mr. Savage, McVay!" (A highly original line which I am now
going to put at the end of all my posts.).
: David Johnston 
: Heriot-Watt University
: Edinburgh


Article 20091 of alt.revisionism:
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!pipex!sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk!nntp0.brunel.ac.uk!not-for-mail
From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Auf Wiedersehen!
Date: 16 Dec 1994 16:02:54 -0000
Organization: Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Lines: 21
Message-ID: <3csdne$skv@thor.brunel.ac.uk>
NNTP-Posting-Host: thor.brunel.ac.uk
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

To all Net revisionists and those of the exterminationist clique!

I will be departing for about two weeks for the Christmas break, and
during my time off I will be spending a week in Prague. As an aside,
I will be making a journey with a revisionist colleague to the temple
of modern folklore and myth, Auschwitz-Birkenau.

I have been informed by Ross Vicksell that I will be the first Net
revisionist, as far as he knows, to have made the trip to this place
of legends and fables.

When I return, I will be compiling a report on my findings, and I
will refer to the propaganda that will be no doubt handed out to us
when we arrive through the notorious gates (yes, those gates which
say "Arbeit macht Frei").

May I wish everyone a good holiday season (to use a Zionist anti-
Christian term).

Ricky J.



Article 20169 of alt.revisionism:
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Path: oneb!hakatac!news.bc.net!sunserver.insinc.net!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!gatech!bloom-beacon.mit.edu!world!bzs
From: bzs@world.std.com (Barry Shein)
Subject: Re: Answer the Question!
In-Reply-To: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk's message of 9 Dec 1994 16:01:30 -0000
Message-ID: 
Sender: bzs@world.std.com (Barry Shein)
Organization: The World
References: <3c1c5p$ddr@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> 
	<3c4dmb$soi@molnir.brunel.ac.uk> 
	<8DEC199414461801@bpavms.bpa.arizona.edu>
	<3c9v0q$45f@molnir.brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 03:24:41 GMT
Lines: 26


From: gt91rdj@brunel.ac.uk (Ricardo D Joshua)
>Danny-
>
>That's just the point I'm trying to make, in addition to the first point about
>Jews and Communism. Yes, how come, if so many were exterminated as the vast
>majority here in this newsgroup would have us all believe, did such an high
>proportion of Jews reach prominence in the GDR regime?
>
>Ricky J.

Perhaps because they expressed political views that got them elected
by people whose concern over their religion is of far less concern
than yours?

I realize you find that difficult to understand...How did Disraeli
become PM of the UK?

Sheesh.


-- 
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs@world.std.com          | uunet!world!bzs
Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 617-739-0202        | Login: 617-739-WRLD



Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.