The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/nyms/huber/1996/mckane.0696


From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Fri Jun 14 09:35:12 PDT 1996
Article: 1395 of alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!news.sdsmt.edu!news.mid.net!mr.net!sgigate.sgi.com!uhog.mit.edu!news.kei.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: wpg.politics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.anything,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,comp.org.eff.talk,can.general
Subject: Re: Soviate style McVay Justice:  how to spot aryans
Date: 14 Jun 1996 10:57:14 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 16
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <1996May31.223855.24833@wpg.ramp.net> <4ood7g$ffp@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p3t13$5em@news.ios.com> <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p511o$f0j@lal.interserv.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-1.ts-11.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:32274 can.politics:51741 talk.politics.misc:390486 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1395 alt.revisionism:43177 alt.censorship:85031 comp.org.eff.talk:66031 can.general:80033

klewis@awinc.com (Ken Lewis) wrote:
>In article <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>, kmcvay@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca 
>says...
>
>>$100 from me, if you can.
>>$100 from Jamie McCarthy, if you can.
>>$200 from you, if you can't.
>>
>>Go ahead, make my day. Prove that I am "working hard to" stifle "free 
>>speech in Canada."
>
> A bet as safe as this? I'll throw my $100 in too.
>
 How old are you guys ? Mr. McVay,you do not debate,you play childish,
 in your face attacks.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Fri Jun 14 13:00:13 PDT 1996
Article: 43200 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!imci3!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.enst-zundel
Subject: Re: Ernst Zundel, threat to Canada's national security? No,the real threat is Soviate style McVay Justice.
Date: 14 Jun 1996 10:51:26 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 17
Message-ID: <4prg7e$2oh@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <1996May31.223855.24833@wpg.ramp.net> <4ood7g$ffp@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p3t13$5em@news.ios.com> <4p4ulb$cih@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-1.ts-11.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)

rich@c2.org (Rich Graves) wrote:
>Followups set.
>
>In article <4p3t13$5em@news.ios.com>, Chuck  writes:
>>
>> Anyone who fears free speach must have something to hide. Mr.McVay is 
>
>Like their real address, "Ron"?
>
>Forged troll deleted.
>
>-rich
> http://www.c2.org/~rich/

 I did not place my real address,because I do not need the head ace
 of being spammed.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Mon Jun 17 17:12:14 PDT 1996
Article: 24784 of alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.reform,alt.activism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.guns,alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The Holocaust; TEN million dead
Date: 13 Jun 1996 11:34:21 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 15
Message-ID: <4poubt$5h8@news.ios.com>
References: <4pfqsh$2ud@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> <31bba1db.13627876@nntp.ix.netcom.com> <4pgh3j$7vj@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <31bc3b08.5997560@nntp.ix.netcom.com> <4pifu9$7ov@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com> <31BCA2F9.A3C@rio.com> <4pj58n$294@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com> <31BF82EF.7329@vnet.ibm.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-4.ts-12.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca talk.politics.misc:389643 alt.politics.libertarian:173948 alt.politics.democrats.d:86335 alt.politics.usa.republican:214939 alt.politics.reform:74945 alt.activism:53514 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:320620 alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater:24784 alt.revisionism:42919

Matt Carey  wrote:
>Sorry to bandstand here, but this is a personal bug I have:
>
>The Holocaust, as I was taught, Killed 10 Million people.  6 million were 
>jews, the rest were other "udesirables" (e.g. gypsies, homosexuals, the 
>chronically unemplyed....).  Whenever we forget those 4 million, we do an 
>emense disservice--exactly the sort of disservice that we are trying to 
>avoid with holocaust rememberance.
>
>Matt Carey

 The only people still excepting the othodox Holocaust story are those 
who have no knowledge of science. The 6 million figure is based on the 
six points of focus on the star of David,not reality.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:23:58 PDT 1996
Article: 44817 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!uunet!inXS.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,
Subject: Re: McOyVay's childish games (http://www.alaska.net/~schoedel)
Date: 20 Jun 1996 12:14:37 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 64
Message-ID: <4qbfbd$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <1996May31.223855.24833@wpg.ramp.net> <4ood7g$ffp@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p3t13$5em@news.ios.com> <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p511o$f0j@lal.interserv.net> <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com> <4psu6n$2t6@liberator.concentric.net> <4ptqbr$hsq@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com> <4pvqn3$pbp@orb.direct.ca> <4q03kr$fh1@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com> <4q1ajl$bkk@liberator.concentric.net> 
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)

jamie@voyager.net (Jamie McCarthy) wrote:
>"Ronald C. Schoedel"  wrote:
>
>> The problem though, is that McOyVay's website is sooooooo sluggish and
>> poorly put together, I can never get through.  Even when I try to
>> check the crap URL's he posts, I can't get through.  Now, there is no
>> way he can say it's because so many other people are getting through.
>
>I might just say that, actually, since 700 or so people stop by our web site
>each day, and they're all accessing it through a 28.8 modem.
>
>That's not a secret, by the way.  http://www.almanac.bc.ca/stats/
>
>> I get through to the website at cnn.com just fine...
>
>Well, that would be the difference between a 28.8 modem and a T3.
>
>> ...Ken McVay GSA was collecting government money, according to someone
>                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> else who said he said it himself somewhere.
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>Heh!  Mr. Schoedel, you say the darndest things.  If that doesn't typify
>the racist/religious-wacko/Jew-hating/Holocaust-denier attitude, I don't
>know what does.
>
>You know it must be true, because you heard it from:
>
>"...someone else...
> ...who said he said it himself...
> ...somewhere."
>
>Gorgeous.
>
>> As for being a pimp...actually, Kenny is nothing more than a
>> PROSTITUTE, to be honest.  A white-trash, race-traitor, gas-pumping,
>> candy-bar ringing-upping paid prostitute of the synagogue boys.
>
>Good quote, Mr. Schoedel.
>
>Let's not forget another good quote of yours:
>
>   I make no bones about the fact that the filthy jews, the
>   subhumans who are the spawn of satan, will be utterly wiped
>   out...every last one of them.
>
>I invite readers to see more of Mr. Schoedel's wit and wisdom at:
>
>http://www.almanca.bc.ca/hweb/people/s/schoedel-ronald/

 I invite readers to look up every thing Rev. Schoedel says.It's all 
 true.
 I also invite readers to read the Talmud and find out what kind of  
 people James works for.

>
>Posted/emailed.
>-- 
> Jamie McCarthy          http://www.absence.prismatix.com/jamie/
> jamie@voyager.net     Co-Webmaster of http://www.almanac.bc.ca/
> Unless you specify otherwise, I assume pro-"revisionism" email
> to be in the public domain.            I speak only for myself.




From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:23:58 PDT 1996
Article: 44819 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!jussieu.fr!oleane!plug.news.pipex.net!pipex!tank.news.pipex.net!pipex!lade.news.pipex.net!pipex!news.be.innet.net!INbe.net!news.nl.innet.net!INnl.net!hunter.premier.net!news.mathworks.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: wpg.politics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.anything,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,comp.org.eff.talk,can.general
Subject: Re: McOyVay's childish games (http://www.alaska.net/~schoedel)
Date: 20 Jun 1996 12:23:29 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 71
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4qbfs1$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <1996May31.223855.24833@wpg.ramp.net> <4ood7g$ffp@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p3t13$5em@news.ios.com> <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p511o$f0j@lal.interserv.net> <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com> <4psu6n$2t6@liberator.concentric.net> <4ptqbr$hsq@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com> <4pvqn3$pbp@orb.direct.ca> <4q03kr$fh1@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com> <4q1ajl$bkk@liberator.concentric.net> <4q1kig$i89@orb.direct.ca> <4q4o6u$dqv@boris.eden.com> <4q50gl$jpc@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:33348 can.politics:53265 talk.politics.misc:394065 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1490 alt.revisionism:44819 alt.censorship:85964 comp.org.eff.talk:66367 can.general:80687

mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer) wrote:
>mcurtis@eden.com (Mike Curtis) wrote:
>
>>Lmyles@direct.ca (Lary Myles) wrote:
>
>
>
>>>Well, all's fair in love and war. I think that if Oi McVay can cadge a few 
>>>bucks from his lame little pitch..more power to him. But if its the advocacy 
>>>game that he is looking to milk, there are a lot more sweeter cows out there 
>>>than the old and hoary holocaust issue. BUT..then, it takes money to really 
>>>do the job right. Setting up a web site is only one teeeny area. He will need 
>>>mailing lists and 900 numbers and an infrastructure as well as a marketing 
>>>plan.  I'm doing one now, and will let you know down the road how it goes.
>
>>>Can't really get into it now, as part of the deal is a nine month 
>>>non-disclosure or discussion clause. 
>
>>This is a new approach. Because Ken McVay is not liked by deniers,
>>racists, and antisemites the Holocaust didn't happen. What a bunch of
>>stupid morons. This kind of attack dog sniping does nothing to promote
>>you guys in the eyes of anyone. In fact it kind of make Mr. McVay
>>appear to be a martyr.
>
>	That is what he wants, is it not?  Consider the great personal sacrifice
>he makes to do this.  
>
>========
>Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
>Subject: What a clever way to kill people
>From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
>Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 21:48:00 GMT
>
>
>"PAUL WALDMANN: In this small room [at Sachsenhausen] there was a slot
>in the wall,
>approximately 50 centimeters in length. The prisoner of war stood with
>the back of his head
>against the slot and a sniper shot at him from behind the slot. In
>practice this arrangement did not
>prove satisfactory, since the sniper often missed the prisoner.

 As an ex Mairne Sniper I find this hard to believe. The German Military
of that time was one of the best in the world. Their snipers were 
fantastic. Much of what modern armies,including the Israeli, take from 
them.




 After 8
>days a new arrangement
>was made. The prisoner, as before, was placed against the wall; an iron
>plate was then slowly
>lowered onto his head. The prisoner was under the impression that he was
>being measured for
>height. The iron plate contained a ramrod which shot out suddenly and
>poleaxed the prisoner with
>a blow on the back of the head. He dropped dead. The iron plate was
>operated by a foot lever in
>a corner of the room. "
>IMT VII - p. 377. 
>
>
>
>
>
>
>





From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:23:59 PDT 1996
Article: 44820 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!arclight.uoregon.edu!news.sprintlink.net!news-stk-200.sprintlink.net!news.mathworks.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: wpg.politics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.anything,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,comp.org.eff.talk,can.general
Subject: Re: McOyVay's childish games (http://www.alaska.net/~schoedel)
Date: 20 Jun 1996 12:35:26 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 20
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4qbgie$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <1996May31.223855.24833@wpg.ramp.net> <4ood7g$ffp@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p3t13$5em@news.ios.com> <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p511o$f0j@lal.interserv.net> <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com> <4psu6n$2t6@liberator.concentric.net> <4ptqbr$hsq@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com> <4pvqn3$pbp@orb.direct.ca> <4q03kr$fh1@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com> <4q1ajl$bkk@liberator.concentric.net> <4q1kig$i89@orb.direct.ca> <4q4o6u$dqv@boris.eden.com> <4q6j6d$2lt@aphex.direct.ca> <4q6qmi$76e@lendl.cc.emory.edu> <4q86pr$6ag@kryten.awinc.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:33349 can.politics:53266 talk.politics.misc:394067 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1491 alt.revisionism:44820 alt.censorship:85966 comp.org.eff.talk:66368 can.general:80688

klewis@awinc.com (Ken Lewis) wrote:
>In article <4q6qmi$76e@lendl.cc.emory.edu>, libwca@larry.cc.emory.edu says...
>
> [Lary Myles (Lmyles@direct.ca) wrote:
> [Well, from strictly a marketing slant on it all...McVay is simply an 
> [underfunded amateur.  When I asked some of the Jewish Mafia about his nibs, 
> [all that I got was head-shakes. He's considered an embarrasment. 
>
> ..Wow!  You know Meyer Lansky?
> 
> ..I thought he was dead...
>  
> ..Bill
>
>The revisionists will deny that.
>
No,we don't deny the death of Meyer Lansky, wen deny Zoinist-communist 
propaganda. It's the Jews who do the denying. They deny the contents of 
the Talmud.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:24:00 PDT 1996
Article: 44830 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!news.mcgill.ca!newsflash.concordia.ca!newsfeed.pitt.edu!godot.cc.duq.edu!newsgate.duke.edu!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,can.general,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Ernst Zundel's promotion of forgery: Das Lachout Dokument
Date: 20 Jun 1996 13:08:49 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <4qbih1$kb4@news.ios.com>
References: <4psfkr$plq@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <834959163snz@abaron.demon.co.uk>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1492 alt.revisionism:44830 can.general:80692 soc.culture.german:77597

Alexander Baron  wrote:
>In article <4psfkr$plq@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>
>           kmcvay@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca "Ken McVay OBC" writes:
>>                      THE LACHOUT "DOCUMENT"
>>                       ANATOMY OF A FORGERY
>
>
>I have just completed a critique called HOLOCAUST "REVISIONISM" AND FRAUD;(this is a bias)
>it is currently at the proof-reading stage and will, hopefully, be available
>by September, if not sooner, as part of my next tranche of publications. 
>
>In keeping with my long established non-partisan spirit this study will also
>contain many documented examples of Exterminationist chicanery.(this is a bias)
>
>-- 
>Alexander Baron

 Non-partisan ? Did you read your own writing ?



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:24:01 PDT 1996
Article: 44831 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!news.dacom.co.kr!bofh.dot!news.postech.ac.kr!usenet.kornet.nm.kr!news.sprintlink.net!news-stk-11.sprintlink.net!mhv.net!netaxs.com!hunter.premier.net!uunet!inXS.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: wpg.politics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.anything,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,comp.org.eff.talk,can.general
Subject: Re: Soviate style McVay Justice:  how to spot aryans
Date: 20 Jun 1996 12:44:39 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 36
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4qbh3n$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p511o$f0j@lal.interserv.net> <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com> <4ps4bd$n9u@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:33355 can.politics:53278 talk.politics.misc:394093 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1493 alt.revisionism:44831 alt.censorship:85969 comp.org.eff.talk:66370 can.general:80694

kmcvay@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca (Ken McVay OBC) wrote:
>In article <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com>, H*ber  wrote:
>
>>klewis@awinc.com (Ken Lewis) wrote:
>>>In article <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>, kmcvay@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca 
>>>says...
>
>>>>$100 from me, if you can.
>>>>$100 from Jamie McCarthy, if you can.
>>>>$200 from you, if you can't.
>
>>>>Go ahead, make my day. Prove that I am "working hard to" stifle "free 
>>>>speech in Canada."
>
>>> A bet as safe as this? I'll throw my $100 in too.
>
>> How old are you guys ? Mr. McVay,you do not debate,you play childish,
>> in your face attacks.
>
>Translation from the aardvarkese: "I can't prove you are doing
>anything to stifle free speech. So, while I will take
>exception to what you are doing, I sure as hell won't put my
>money where my mouth is."
>
 What next ? Will you hold your breath and stomp your feet ?




>-- 
>The Nizkor Project (Canada) - An Electronic Holocaust Educational Resource
>    [Ftp] http://www.almanac.bc.ca/cgi-bin/ftp.pl? 
>    [Europe] ftp://nizkor.iam.uni-bonn.de/pub/nizkor/  
>http://www.almanac.bc.ca/ (Under construction - permanently!)......unlearn




From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:24:02 PDT 1996
Article: 44832 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!news.dacom.co.kr!bofh.dot!news.kreonet.re.kr!news.postech.ac.kr!usenet.kornet.nm.kr!news.sprintlink.net!news-stk-11.sprintlink.net!mhv.net!netaxs.com!hunter.premier.net!uunet!inXS.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: wpg.politics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.anything,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,comp.org.eff.talk,can.general
Subject: Re: Soviate style McVay Justice:  how to spot aryans Now what would be the responce if he said how to spot Blacks or Homosexuals.
Date: 20 Jun 1996 12:45:51 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 2
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4qbh5v$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p511o$f0j@lal.interserv.net> <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com> <4ps4bd$n9u@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:33356 can.politics:53280 talk.politics.misc:394094 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1494 alt.revisionism:44832 alt.censorship:85970 comp.org.eff.talk:66371 can.general:80696

What a bigoted title.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:24:03 PDT 1996
Article: 44833 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!news.dacom.co.kr!bofh.dot!news.kreonet.re.kr!news.postech.ac.kr!usenet.kornet.nm.kr!news.sprintlink.net!news-stk-11.sprintlink.net!mhv.net!netaxs.com!hunter.premier.net!uunet!inXS.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: wpg.politics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.anything,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,comp.org.eff.talk,can.general
Subject: Re: Soviate style McVay Justice:  how to spot aryans
Date: 20 Jun 1996 12:50:00 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 26
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4qbhdo$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p511o$f0j@lal.interserv.net> <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com> <4ps4bd$n9u@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4pvq0r$pbp@orb.direct.ca> <4q039v$2lt@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:33357 can.politics:53281 talk.politics.misc:394095 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1495 alt.revisionism:44833 alt.censorship:85971 comp.org.eff.talk:66372 can.general:80697

mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer) wrote:
>Lmyles@direct.ca (Lary Myles) wrote:
>
>>In article <4ps4bd$n9u@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>, kmcvay@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca 
>>says...
>
>>>anything to stifle free speech. So, while I will take
>>>exception to what you are doing, I sure as hell won't put my
>>>money where my mouth is."
>
>
>>Ahhh...it's Mr. OiMcVay!!  Still beating up on little folks I see. As far as 
>>you not putting up your money where your mouth is...what a surprise. But then 
>>again, as you continue to waste your time embarrasing the Jews in our 
>>community, I guess that comes as no surprise.
>>I'm really not that surprised to see that you are an anti-Freedom of Speecher 
>>as well.  
>
>	Actually he is very much in favor of free speech.  He simply wants to
>deport those who exercise it so they can speak freely some place else.  
>
>
 I will ad to serve a 5 year prison term for debating history. That good 
old German government acting like Communists in order to avoid being 
Nazi.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:24:04 PDT 1996
Article: 44834 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!news.mcgill.ca!newsflash.concordia.ca!news.nstn.ca!ott.istar!istar.net!van.istar!van-bc!news.mindlink.net!news.bc.net!arclight.uoregon.edu!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!warwick!tank.news.pipex.net!pipex!lade.news.pipex.net!pipex!tube.news.pipex.net!pipex!dish.news.pipex.net!pipex!news.be.innet.net!INbe.net!news.belnet.be!jussieu.fr!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.ac.net!news.cais.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,can.general,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Ernst Zundel's promotion of forgery: Das Lachout Dokument
Date: 20 Jun 1996 13:11:39 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 45
Message-ID: <4qbimb$kb4@news.ios.com>
References: <4psfkr$plq@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <834959163snz@abaron.demon.co.uk> <4q31ep$fjl@atlas.uniserve.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1496 alt.revisionism:44834 can.general:80698 soc.culture.german:77598

hostrov@uniserve.com (Hilary Ostrov) wrote:
>In <834959163snz@abaron.demon.co.uk>, Alexander Baron
> wrote:
>
>>In article <4psfkr$plq@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca>
>>           kmcvay@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca "Ken McVay OBC" writes:
>>>                      THE LACHOUT "DOCUMENT"
>>>                       ANATOMY OF A FORGERY
>
>Mr. Baron neglected to add the segueing comment: "Speaking of
>dishonest documentation and forgery, these happen to be my areas of
>expertise ...  and here is some news of my latest"
>
>>I have just completed a critique called HOLOCAUST "REVISIONISM" AND FRAUD;
>>it is currently at the proof-reading stage and will, hopefully, be available
>>by September, if not sooner, as part of my next tranche of publications. 
>
>Oh, Alex!  Really you should know better! Your next "tranche" you say?
>It is to laugh!  You must be referring to yet another in the series of
>products which can only be the result of your self-induced trance of
>ignorant bigotry.
>
>>In keeping with my long established non-partisan spirit this study will also
>>contain many documented examples of Exterminationist chicanery.
>
>TRANSLATION:  Because! I! Say! So! I can wrap my keyboard in the flag
>of freedom of speech and spew unsubstantiated hate-filled drivel to my
>heart's content.  I know that there are societal misfits - just like
>me - who will actually pay money for this, and I'm posting this now in
>the hope of developing a mailing list of sucke ... uh ...interested
>parties.

 Translation: Because I'm politically correct I can destroy speech
 and liberty.

>
>
>=======================
>Hilary Ostrov
>e-mail: hostrov@uniserve.com
>http://haven.uniserve.com/~hostrov/
>Co-Webmaster - The Nizkor Project http://www.almanac.bc.ca/
>




From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 07:24:05 PDT 1996
Article: 44837 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!news.mcgill.ca!newsflash.concordia.ca!news.nstn.ca!ott.istar!istar.net!van.istar!van-bc!news.mindlink.net!news.bc.net!arclight.uoregon.edu!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!warwick!tank.news.pipex.net!pipex!oleane!jussieu.fr!math.ohio-state.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.ac.net!news.cais.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,can.general,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Ernst Zundel's promotion of forgery: Das Lachout Dokum
Date: 20 Jun 1996 13:22:16 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 102
Message-ID: <4qbja8$kb4@news.ios.com>
References: <4psfkr$plq@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <834959163snz@abaron.demon.co.uk> <4q31ep$fjl@atlas.uniserve.com> <4q36v5$s1l@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com> <4q6ps8$41ci@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1497 alt.revisionism:44837 can.general:80702 soc.culture.german:77600


 I do not know is Mr Giwer wrote everything on this list,but there are a 
few thing I'll comment on.



gmcfee@ibm.net (Gord McFee) wrote:
>In article <4q36v5$s1l@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>, mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt
>Giwer) said:
>
>>
>>hostrov@uniserve.com (Hilary Ostrov) wrote:
>
>
>>	Translation:  Fat Broad hasn't got the brights to do anything but play
>>typist and deliver on her back.  
>
>Translation:  Besotted Giwer-troll is scared out of his wits by the ease
>with which Ms. Ostrov makes him look a fool in each post and must resort to
>gutter-smut.
>
>A brief sampling of the Giwer-troll lies.
>
>1. That the allies did not refer to themselves as the "United 
>   Nations";
>2. That tape recorders were not available during WWII;
>3. That head lice are the vector for typhus;
>4. That the IMT convicted and hung defendants for participating in 
>   the Katyn Wood massacre;
>5. That Oswald Pohl was convicted of "steaming" people to death;


>6. That Turkey is part of Europe; Last I looked on the Map,part of     Turkey is in Europe. 



>7. That Raoul Wallenberg was a financial contributor to building 
>   the Holocaust Museum in Washington;
>8. That there were no protests in front of the Cambodian embassy 
>   in Washington;



>9. That "Miranda rights" were not in use in the miliary justice 
>   system prior to the Miranda decision; How can there be Miranda before     Miranda ?






>10. That the jury system is considered a basic human right by the 
>    United Nations . . . .. . 
>11. That Israel has a written constitution;


>12. That CO2 gas cannot be an acid; Co2 can not be an acid. Check any      chemisty book. Co2 is not an acid.

>13. That burning of coke is a commercial source of HCN;

>14. That the Nazi boycott of Jewish stores in April 1933 lasted 
>    only one day. . . .Considering the talmud and the decleration of war      on germany by the Jewish congress,it should have lasted 1000 years.
>



15. That Ca3(PO4)2 burns.

>16. That burning atmospheric nitrogen produces HCN.
>17. That human beings are only (.18)(.10) = 1.8% fat.
>18. That combustion of the human body is not exothermic.
>19. That atmospheric CO2 saturates water so that it cannot
>    dissolve more CO2 if the partial pressure increase.
>20. That the calcium in bones burns.
>21. That Mr. McFee is Marduk.
>22. That Mueller was not head of the Gestapo.
>
>
>Mr. Giwer is, as far as I can determine, an obscene and pathetic troller
>whose only interest is in causing fights.  While he can sound superficially
>plausible, he has lied about what has been said in exchanges (while accusing
>others of lying), refused to document claims, pretended not to see posts
>which contain documented refutation of his claims (even when they have been
>e-mailed to him), engaged in actual libel, and generally conducted himself
>with such complete lack of intellectual and factual integrity that there
>seems to be no point in taking the time to read and respond.  For detailed
>and documented evidence of this, please refer to 
>
>URL http://www.almanac.bc.ca/cgi-bin/ftp.pl?people/g/giwer.matt
>
>
>--
>Gord McFee
>
>
>
>.. I'll write no line before its time(gmcfee@ibm.net)
>-- MR/2 2.26 #331
>
>                                                                                        




From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 08:41:03 PDT 1996
Article: 394052 of talk.politics.misc
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,alt.fan.dan-quayle,alt.fan.newt-gingrich,alt.fan.rush.limbaugh,alt.activism,alt.dear.whitehouse,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.democrats.d
Subject: Re: !REVISIONIST HISTORY REVEALS PERVASIVE RACISM
Date: 20 Jun 1996 11:49:16 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 134
Message-ID: <4qbdrs$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <31c0832c.2854012@nntp.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater:25445 alt.fan.dan-quayle:61963 alt.activism:55445 alt.dear.whitehouse:21028 talk.politics.misc:394052 alt.politics.democrats.d:89002

rhanson@ix.netcom.com(Hanson) wrote:
>REVISIONIST HISTORY REVEALS
>PERVASIVE RACISM
>
>by Clarence Page
>
>   WASHINGTON --- Slavery was good for blacks. 
>It wasn't about race.  It was justified in the Bible. 
>American slaves were better treated than slaves anywhere
>else in the world.  Black slaves suffered less than freed
>blacks suffer today from abuse, rape, broken homes and
>murder.
>   So says Alabama State Sen. Charles Davidson.  It is
>painfully obvious that he is not a historian.  He is a
>restaurant owner who also is one of six Republicans running
>for the Congressional District seat occupied by Tom Bevill,
>a retiring Democrat.
>    Davidson made his arguments in a speech he
>prepared for a state senate debate over his proposal to fly
>the Confederate battle flag over the State Capitol.  When
>the measure was quickly tabled before he could make a
>speech, Davidson passed out copies of his comments. 
>   Davidson's ancestors didn't own any slaves, he says. 
>But they did fight for the slave holders' side and he's glad
>they did.
>   He reached for Bible verses to justify slavery, not
>only as good for blacks but also as God's will.  He referred
>to Leviticus 25:44 --- "You may acquire male and female
>slaves from the pagan nations that are around you."  He
>also quoted I Timothy 6:1, where it says slaves should
>"regard their own masters as worthy of all honor."
>   According to the Associated Press, Davidson said,
>"The issue is not race.  It's Southern heritage.  I'm on a
>one-man leadership crusade to get the truth out about what
>our Southern heritage is all about."
>
>   THIS CRUSADE has more than one man in it.  Jews
>are plagued by the Holocaust denial industry.  Blacks are
>plagued by slavery deniers.  Davidson sounds just like the
>rest of them.  He denies, incredibly, that slavery was about
>race.  He denies that he is a racist.  He insists that the
>public would know and understand his more cheerful "truth"
>about slavery were it not for --- guess who? "the liberal
>media."
>   Well, one should not have to be a liberal to see
>slavery as evil --- a monumental hypocrisy in the purported
>"land of the free."
>   Yet, from the days of slavery to the present, there
>always have been experts" and pseudo-intellectuals who try
>in defiance of common sense and decency to justify the evil
>institution.  For years Hollywood supported the distortion
>with on-screen images of happy "darkies" strumming banjos
>on the front porch singing the praises of "Massah."
>   "The incidence of abuse, rape, broken homes and
>murder are 100 times greater, today, in the housing
>projects than they ever were on the slave plantations of the
>old South," Davidson wrote in his speech.  "The truth is that
>nowhere on the face of the earth, in all of time, were
>servants better treated or better loved than they were in the
>Old South by white, black, Hispanic and Indian slave
>owners."
>   Better treated?  better loved?  One might say the
>same about a dog.  That doesn't mean humans would enjoy
>being treated like dogs.
>   
>   IN FACT, THE CRUELTY of American slavery
>varied in intensity from one part of the South to the next,
>but, significantly, tended to be worse in the deep southern
>states like Alabama.  A tiny number of free blacks bought
>slaves, largely to purchase their freedom.
>   The Bible?  One does not have to be a theologian to
>understand how slavery violates the most fundamental
>principle of world religions, the Golden Rule: Do unto
>others as you would have them do unto you.
>   With that, we get to the heart of a very telling aspect
>of American slavery: No white criminal could be sentenced
>to slavery.  No white person, no matter how grievous their
>offense, could be forced to live the life into which millions of
>innocent blacks were born.  Quite simply, slavery was for
>blacks.
>   If slavery had been about cold-blooded rational
>economics, not race, as Davidson suggests, it would have
>made perfect sense to sentence white criminals to slavery
>for a time.  But, that would be unthinkable for one simple
>reason.  White supremacy was deeply embedded in the
>peculiar institution of American slavery, just as it remains in
>ways many Americans would rather not think about.
>   "I just find it shocking he could have spent so much
>time on this," said Martha Foy, the state Republican
>national Committeewoman.
>   Oh, it's not so shocking.  The human need to feel
>innocent feeds our sense of denial.  A small industry churns
>out Holocaust-denial literature that purports to "prove" the
>Nazis did not kill 6 million Jews.  Some of it is produced
>and distributed by Minister Louis Farrakhan's Nation of
>Islam to drive a wedge between blacks and Jews.
>   That figures.  Davidson and Farrakhan have a lot in
>common.  Each uses distortions of history to relieve his
>constituency of guilt feelings.
>   That's the problem with modern race relations.  Too
>many of us are grasping for innocence.  Too few of us are
>reaching for responsibility.
>   Race relations are a two-way street.  When
>everybody is guilt-free, nobody is innocent.
>
>The Chicago Tribune 5-13-96
>
>______________________
>
>RH
>
 The demand for White American Christians to feel guilt is its self
Racism. I owned no slaves,killed no Jews,did not force any homosexuals to 
get AIDS nor forced hispanics to live in poverty. Yet there are those who 
insist I pay for doing so.

 Debate on history is not hate. There is a growing amount of evidence 
proving the 6 million figure wrong. One would think this would be a cause 
for celibration.Many thought to have died may still be alive. The only 
ones who censor are those with something to hide.

 As far as who hates who, there are far more Black racist attacts on 
Whites than White Racist attacts on Blacks, Far more gays basing 
Christianity then Christians bashing gays and extreemly more hate 
in the Jewish Talmud than any Christian works.

 As for who killed who, Jewish Comminist did a hell of a Job killing 
Christians. In the taking of Jerusalem,the Jewish fighters
massacred Christians in the Christian quarter. 

 The problem you are having is that we White American Christians 
are standing up for our rights and feed up with political correct 
manipulations.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 10:18:25 PDT 1996
Article: 33374 of alt.politics.white-power
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!news.sdsmt.edu!news.mid.net!newsfeeder.gi.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: wpg.politics,alt.politics.white-power,alt.anything,can.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,comp.org.eff.talk,can.general
Subject: Re: Soviate style McVay Justice:  how to spot aryans
Date: 20 Jun 1996 12:52:25 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 5
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4qbhi9$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <4nus3o$flg@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p4kda$ffd@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4p511o$f0j@lal.interserv.net> <4prgia$2oh@news.ios.com> <4ps4bd$n9u@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca> <4pvq0r$pbp@orb.direct.ca> <4q039v$2lt@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:33374 can.politics:53315 talk.politics.misc:394181 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1498 alt.revisionism:44857 alt.censorship:85998 comp.org.eff.talk:66382 can.general:80729


 Mr McVay,you are in favor of having Mr Zundel sent to Germany were
he will go to prison for debate. That is anti free speach,so pay up.
You owe me a 100 bucks. 



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 11:44:43 PDT 1996
Article: 25445 of alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,alt.fan.dan-quayle,alt.fan.newt-gingrich,alt.fan.rush.limbaugh,alt.activism,alt.dear.whitehouse,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.democrats.d
Subject: Re: !REVISIONIST HISTORY REVEALS PERVASIVE RACISM
Date: 20 Jun 1996 11:49:16 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 134
Message-ID: <4qbdrs$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <31c0832c.2854012@nntp.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater:25445 alt.fan.dan-quayle:61963 alt.activism:55445 alt.dear.whitehouse:21028 talk.politics.misc:394052 alt.politics.democrats.d:89002

rhanson@ix.netcom.com(Hanson) wrote:
>REVISIONIST HISTORY REVEALS
>PERVASIVE RACISM
>
>by Clarence Page
>
>   WASHINGTON --- Slavery was good for blacks. 
>It wasn't about race.  It was justified in the Bible. 
>American slaves were better treated than slaves anywhere
>else in the world.  Black slaves suffered less than freed
>blacks suffer today from abuse, rape, broken homes and
>murder.
>   So says Alabama State Sen. Charles Davidson.  It is
>painfully obvious that he is not a historian.  He is a
>restaurant owner who also is one of six Republicans running
>for the Congressional District seat occupied by Tom Bevill,
>a retiring Democrat.
>    Davidson made his arguments in a speech he
>prepared for a state senate debate over his proposal to fly
>the Confederate battle flag over the State Capitol.  When
>the measure was quickly tabled before he could make a
>speech, Davidson passed out copies of his comments. 
>   Davidson's ancestors didn't own any slaves, he says. 
>But they did fight for the slave holders' side and he's glad
>they did.
>   He reached for Bible verses to justify slavery, not
>only as good for blacks but also as God's will.  He referred
>to Leviticus 25:44 --- "You may acquire male and female
>slaves from the pagan nations that are around you."  He
>also quoted I Timothy 6:1, where it says slaves should
>"regard their own masters as worthy of all honor."
>   According to the Associated Press, Davidson said,
>"The issue is not race.  It's Southern heritage.  I'm on a
>one-man leadership crusade to get the truth out about what
>our Southern heritage is all about."
>
>   THIS CRUSADE has more than one man in it.  Jews
>are plagued by the Holocaust denial industry.  Blacks are
>plagued by slavery deniers.  Davidson sounds just like the
>rest of them.  He denies, incredibly, that slavery was about
>race.  He denies that he is a racist.  He insists that the
>public would know and understand his more cheerful "truth"
>about slavery were it not for --- guess who? "the liberal
>media."
>   Well, one should not have to be a liberal to see
>slavery as evil --- a monumental hypocrisy in the purported
>"land of the free."
>   Yet, from the days of slavery to the present, there
>always have been experts" and pseudo-intellectuals who try
>in defiance of common sense and decency to justify the evil
>institution.  For years Hollywood supported the distortion
>with on-screen images of happy "darkies" strumming banjos
>on the front porch singing the praises of "Massah."
>   "The incidence of abuse, rape, broken homes and
>murder are 100 times greater, today, in the housing
>projects than they ever were on the slave plantations of the
>old South," Davidson wrote in his speech.  "The truth is that
>nowhere on the face of the earth, in all of time, were
>servants better treated or better loved than they were in the
>Old South by white, black, Hispanic and Indian slave
>owners."
>   Better treated?  better loved?  One might say the
>same about a dog.  That doesn't mean humans would enjoy
>being treated like dogs.
>   
>   IN FACT, THE CRUELTY of American slavery
>varied in intensity from one part of the South to the next,
>but, significantly, tended to be worse in the deep southern
>states like Alabama.  A tiny number of free blacks bought
>slaves, largely to purchase their freedom.
>   The Bible?  One does not have to be a theologian to
>understand how slavery violates the most fundamental
>principle of world religions, the Golden Rule: Do unto
>others as you would have them do unto you.
>   With that, we get to the heart of a very telling aspect
>of American slavery: No white criminal could be sentenced
>to slavery.  No white person, no matter how grievous their
>offense, could be forced to live the life into which millions of
>innocent blacks were born.  Quite simply, slavery was for
>blacks.
>   If slavery had been about cold-blooded rational
>economics, not race, as Davidson suggests, it would have
>made perfect sense to sentence white criminals to slavery
>for a time.  But, that would be unthinkable for one simple
>reason.  White supremacy was deeply embedded in the
>peculiar institution of American slavery, just as it remains in
>ways many Americans would rather not think about.
>   "I just find it shocking he could have spent so much
>time on this," said Martha Foy, the state Republican
>national Committeewoman.
>   Oh, it's not so shocking.  The human need to feel
>innocent feeds our sense of denial.  A small industry churns
>out Holocaust-denial literature that purports to "prove" the
>Nazis did not kill 6 million Jews.  Some of it is produced
>and distributed by Minister Louis Farrakhan's Nation of
>Islam to drive a wedge between blacks and Jews.
>   That figures.  Davidson and Farrakhan have a lot in
>common.  Each uses distortions of history to relieve his
>constituency of guilt feelings.
>   That's the problem with modern race relations.  Too
>many of us are grasping for innocence.  Too few of us are
>reaching for responsibility.
>   Race relations are a two-way street.  When
>everybody is guilt-free, nobody is innocent.
>
>The Chicago Tribune 5-13-96
>
>______________________
>
>RH
>
 The demand for White American Christians to feel guilt is its self
Racism. I owned no slaves,killed no Jews,did not force any homosexuals to 
get AIDS nor forced hispanics to live in poverty. Yet there are those who 
insist I pay for doing so.

 Debate on history is not hate. There is a growing amount of evidence 
proving the 6 million figure wrong. One would think this would be a cause 
for celibration.Many thought to have died may still be alive. The only 
ones who censor are those with something to hide.

 As far as who hates who, there are far more Black racist attacts on 
Whites than White Racist attacts on Blacks, Far more gays basing 
Christianity then Christians bashing gays and extreemly more hate 
in the Jewish Talmud than any Christian works.

 As for who killed who, Jewish Comminist did a hell of a Job killing 
Christians. In the taking of Jerusalem,the Jewish fighters
massacred Christians in the Christian quarter. 

 The problem you are having is that we White American Christians 
are standing up for our rights and feed up with political correct 
manipulations.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 20 13:26:46 PDT 1996
Article: 44875 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!op.net!fury.berkshire.net!news.albany.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-dc-10.sprintlink.net!newsfeeder.servtech.com!news1.io.org!winternet.com!uunet!in1.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.newt-gingrich,alt.politics.perot,alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Communism is Jewish - Read it and weep.
Date: 20 Jun 1996 10:30:40 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 96
Message-ID: <4qb98g$8ki@news.ios.com>
References: <4pnk7c$q36@news.usaor.net> <4ptoh7$2n5@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com> <4pviig$kmq@newserv.ksu.ksu.edu> <4pvut4$8ie@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com> <4q23jr$bh4_001@ppp.hooked.net> <4q2uio$nk6@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com> <4q7blu$dss@shiva.usa.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.conspiracy:60539 alt.politics.usa.republican:219626 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:324752 alt.politics.perot:49362 alt.revisionism:44875

hkatz@earth.usa.net (Harry Katz) wrote:
>In article <4pvut4$8ie@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>,
>mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer) wrote:
>
>	I did not think it was any secret that the ones who took over
>	were atheist Jews.  They did not make any exceptions. 
>
>dberry@hooked.net (Douglas E. Berry) questioned:
>
>	Ah, so now it's *atheist Jews* responsable. 
>
>In article <4q2uio$nk6@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>,
>Matt Giwer (mgiwer@ix.netcom.com) demonstrates the monumental
>confusion that leads him to be consistently wrong:
>
>	That was always the claim.  It is Jews who maintain it is
>	possible to be both an atheist and a Jew.  
>
>Indeed, it is possible to be Jewish and an atheist, but, due to his
>poor reading skills, Mr. Giwer has missed the point again.
>
>It is true that the only Jews who participated in the Russian
>Revolution were atheists.  What Mr. Berry is questioning is the
>charaterization of the Jewish revolutionaries as "responsible" for
>the entire revolution.
>
>Atheist Jews made up a minority of the Russian Communist Party
>leadership. 

 This statement is an out right lie. Almost all of the leadership in
communist Europe was Jewish.  If you want proof,write down all the 
communist names leaders and go to a good library. Use the "Whos Who" and
look up the names. Those that were not Jewish almost always had a Jewish 
wife,like Stalin.



 Furthermore, the Jews who were revolutionaries were a
>tiny minority of the entire Russian Jewish population.

More hokim, the ratio of Jews to non Jews in the revolution was
50 to 1.

  Finally, the
>revolution could not have succeeded without massive popular support
>from the overwhelmingly non-Jewish Russian people.
>
>--
>Harry Katz
>
>Love those who reprove thee, and hate those who flatter thee; for
>reproof may lead thee to eternal life, flattery to destruction.
>	-- The Wit and Wisdom of the Talmud, Madison C. Peters, ed.

 While you are at the library go to the Tamud and look up what it says 
about Christians, Goyem, Mary, world conquest and Witch 
craft.hkatz@earth.usa.net (Harry Katz) wrote:
>In article <4pvut4$8ie@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>,
>mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer) wrote:
>
>	I did not think it was any secret that the ones who took over
>	were atheist Jews.  They did not make any exceptions. 
>
>dberry@hooked.net (Douglas E. Berry) questioned:
>
>	Ah, so now it's *atheist Jews* responsable. 
>
>In article <4q2uio$nk6@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>,
>Matt Giwer (mgiwer@ix.netcom.com) demonstrates the monumental
>confusion that leads him to be consistently wrong:
>
>	That was always the claim.  It is Jews who maintain it is
>	possible to be both an atheist and a Jew.  
>
>Indeed, it is possible to be Jewish and an atheist, but, due to his
>poor reading skills, Mr. Giwer has missed the point again.
>
>It is true that the only Jews who participated in the Russian
>Revolution were atheists.  What Mr. Berry is questioning is the
>charaterization of the Jewish revolutionaries as "responsible" for
>the entire revolution.
>
>Atheist Jews made up a minority of the Russian Communist Party
>leadership.  Furthermore, the Jews who were revolutionaries were a
>tiny minority of the entire Russian Jewish population.  Finally, the
>revolution could not have succeeded without massive popular support
>from the overwhelmingly non-Jewish Russian people.
>
>--
>Harry Katz
>
>Love those who reprove thee, and hate those who flatter thee; for
>reproof may lead thee to eternal life, flattery to destruction.
>	-- The Wit and Wisdom of the Talmud, Madison C. Peters, ed.




From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Fri Jun 21 08:10:34 PDT 1996
Article: 45019 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!op.net!en.com!in-news.erinet.com!imci5!imci4!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,alt.discrimination
Subject: Re: 960616: Some common myths concerning hate crime legislation
Date: 20 Jun 1996 12:58:58 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 9
Message-ID: <4qbhui$a22@news.ios.com>
References: <199600616813.AAA092@infinity.c2.org> <4q2giu$8dc@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-56.ts-5.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.fan.ernst-zundel:1511 alt.revisionism:45019 alt.discrimination:48873


 Hate crime ? All crime is hate and wrong. The sad fact is these laws are 
aimed at White Christians and are hatful in themselves. The term is 
simply Owellion and Provda like.
 We just had a boy have his back slashed to pieces in New York because he 
was on a Black train. No civil rights charges by the NYPD and no comments 
by the Mayor or Janet Reno. Those behind the hate crime bills are only 
out to destroy the Constitution.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 13 06:37:18 PDT 1996
Article: 42919 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.reform,alt.activism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.guns,alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The Holocaust; TEN million dead
Date: 13 Jun 1996 11:34:21 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 15
Message-ID: <4poubt$5h8@news.ios.com>
References: <4pfqsh$2ud@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> <31bba1db.13627876@nntp.ix.netcom.com> <4pgh3j$7vj@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <31bc3b08.5997560@nntp.ix.netcom.com> <4pifu9$7ov@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com> <31BCA2F9.A3C@rio.com> <4pj58n$294@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com> <31BF82EF.7329@vnet.ibm.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-4.ts-12.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca talk.politics.misc:389643 alt.politics.libertarian:173948 alt.politics.democrats.d:86335 alt.politics.usa.republican:214939 alt.politics.reform:74945 alt.activism:53514 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:320620 alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater:24784 alt.revisionism:42919

Matt Carey  wrote:
>Sorry to bandstand here, but this is a personal bug I have:
>
>The Holocaust, as I was taught, Killed 10 Million people.  6 million were 
>jews, the rest were other "udesirables" (e.g. gypsies, homosexuals, the 
>chronically unemplyed....).  Whenever we forget those 4 million, we do an 
>emense disservice--exactly the sort of disservice that we are trying to 
>avoid with holocaust rememberance.
>
>Matt Carey

 The only people still excepting the othodox Holocaust story are those 
who have no knowledge of science. The 6 million figure is based on the 
six points of focus on the star of David,not reality.



From rMcKane@Gramercy.ios.com Thu Jun 13 06:38:30 PDT 1996
Article: 42923 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!usenet.eel.ufl.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.ios.com!usenet
From: Ron 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet,alt.religion.unification,alt.satanism,alt.skinheads,alt.revisionism,alt.fanernst-zundel,alt.personals.intercultural,alt.blasphemy,alt.atheism,alt.psychoactives,alt.paranet
Subject: Re: Christ was a Moron, not a Mormon!
Date: 13 Jun 1996 12:23:45 GMT
Organization: Internet Online Services
Lines: 27
Message-ID: <4pp18h$8gg@news.ios.com>
References:  <4nhv78$a4q@cronkite.cisco.com> <4nldd0$pov@joni.loop.net> <31A6CC08.1E2B@infinet.com> <31ac3001.90057931@news1.is.net> <4oio1s$36@nntp.crl.com> <4oteil$hv@texas.nwlink.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppp-4.ts-12.nyc.idt.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.jewish:56479 soc.culture.israel:36135 alt.christnet:71831 alt.satanism:27107 alt.skinheads:27849 alt.revisionism:42923 alt.personals.intercultural:1732 alt.atheism:26773 alt.psychoactives:11740

peschek@mail.nwlink.com (Aaron Peschek) wrote:
>root@tailor.roman.org (root) wrote:
>
>>And another secret communist fool makes his debut to spam the internet.
>>The bottom line, all you communists out there, is that you are all
>>going to Hell, and you are not going to appreciate what God sends you
>>during the remainder of your cursed lives.
>
>>BTW, how about that tornado in Kentucky?  Did the newscaster say "750
>>houses were destroyed"?  Tsk, tsk.  I can hardly wait for the secret
>>communists to cover up and mention a revised number.
>
>"Secret communists."  Wow.  I didn't know that there were still people
>out there who equated Communism with hell.  That's pretty retro.  You
>could make some dough touring with the latest dinosaur rock revival
>tour.
>
>Idiot.
>
>
>Aaron Solomon
>solomon@netspring.com
>
 So you don't think communist should be equated with hell. The fact 
they killed more people on earth than any other form of government dosent 
mean much to you,dose it ?




Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.