The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/l/lebouthillier.arthur/1996/lebouthillier.0496


From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Mon Apr  1 08:10:16 PST 1996
Article: 113658 of soc.culture.african.american
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news1.agis.net!agis!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,alt.discrimination,alt.news-media,alt.fan.oj-simpson,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.politics.correct
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 26 Mar 1996 13:14:36 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 20
Message-ID: <4j8qjs$n60@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j476l$bas@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host14.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.african.american:113658 soc.culture.usa:81329 alt.discrimination:44811 alt.news-media:22354 alt.fan.oj-simpson:48082 alt.politics.nationalism.white:16154 alt.politics.correct:89292

Wayne Johnson,  says:

> It's kinda hard to call eleven months out of the year "White History
> Month".

Be real. Are you saying that those eleven months are devoted
only to Whites? I wish it were true. The other eleven months
the multiculturalists and imperialists use to say how much we
should "tolerate" each other. There is _NO_ time spent to promote
White heritage or identity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Arthur LeBouthillier
                           pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                     http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
               We must secure the existence of our people
                     and a future for White children.
------------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr  5 16:47:13 PST 1996
Article: 16697 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!solaris.cc.vt.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,alt.discrimination,alt.news-media,alt.fan.oj-simpson,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.politics.
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 5 Apr 1996 13:32:23 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <4k37d8$pe4@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j4emt$1ns@fountain.mindlink.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host01.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.african.american:114309 soc.culture.usa:81791 alt.discrimination:45239 alt.news-media:22748 alt.fan.oj-simpson:48355 alt.politics.nationalism.white:16697

James Burns,  says:

>>In article <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net>, Dr Hyde  says:
>>There's not a national White history month, or even a Male history >>month.
>>
>>Dr Hyde....
>
> No there isn't "a" white history month, there is
> just January, March, April, May, June......

Nonsense Jamie. Those months are reserved for the government to tell us
how all other races have contributed to Canadian/American society.

I wish it were so. I wish those other months WERE White History Months
where we COULD hear our history and heritage as a dinstinct entity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                               Arthur LeBouthillier
                               pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                           http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
                    We must secure the existence of our people
                         and a future for White children.
------------------------------------------------------------------------





From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Mon Apr  8 12:47:45 PDT 1996
Article: 16858 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!news.sdsmt.edu!news.mid.net!newsfeed.ksu.ksu.edu!news.physics.uiowa.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!cs.utexas.edu!swrinde!cssun.mathcs.emory.edu!gatech!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,alt.discrimination,alt.news-media,alt.fan.oj-simpson,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.politics.
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 8 Apr 1996 14:14:17 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 39
Message-ID: <4kb6vp$cq@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j4emt$1ns@fountain.mindlink.net> <4k37d8$pe4@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k3hgp$663@ns2.borg.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host01.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.african.american:114430 soc.culture.usa:81896 alt.discrimination:45329 alt.news-media:22792 alt.fan.oj-simpson:48401 alt.politics.nationalism.white:16858

Terry Hallinan,  says:

> There are all sorts of writings for racists as a distinct entity.
> Study the words of Johnnie Cochran and you will know that all you
> racists are brothers under the skin 

Johnnie Cockring is a black racist opposed to White racism. Anyways,
whether there are "all sorts of writings for racists" doesn't prove
your point that ((January...December) - February) are White History
Months. Under the US Gov't, *NO* institutions promote White racism.
The only problem that the US Gov't has to deal with his that there
is this little thing called history and people demand historical
continuity in their societies so they have to reach back and point
to "the Founders" in trying to justify their power. However, everytime
that they do that, they misrepresent their positions to be the opposite
to what they are.

Liberals like you seem to think that all of White America agrees with
you and that there is a small percentage of us "racicists" stirring
things up. Au contraire. There are a lot of Whites who see America's
heritage as a White heritage and who demand that the government pay
adequate tribute to that idea (myself included). Unfortunately, this
government is more interested in integration and assimilation and
does *NOT* represent a White viewpoint 11 months out of the year. For
its attempt to eliminate the true American nation, the US Gov't is
an illegitimate representative of it.

And I will not "study the words of Johnie Cochran" since his opinion
holds little sway in my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Arthur LeBouthillier
                             pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                       http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
                  We must secure the existence of our people
                       and a future for White children.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Mon Apr  8 12:47:46 PDT 1996
Article: 16867 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!serv.hinet.net!nctuccca.edu.tw!howland.reston.ans.net!vixen.cso.uiuc.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.politics,soc.culture.intercultural,alt.discrimination,sci.philosophy.meta,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.theory,soc.culture.indian,alt.politics.radical-left
Subject: Re: Indian meatball crisis grows
Date: 8 Apr 1996 14:59:42 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 126
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4kb9ku$cq@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <828208075snz@stellar.demon.co.uk> <828294621snz@drmac.demon.co.uk> <4jpmo8$324@news.nyu.edu>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host01.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.discrimination:45330 sci.philosophy.meta:16375 alt.politics.nationalism.white:16867 talk.politics.theory:60364 soc.culture.indian:170211 alt.politics.radical-left:81877

Usman S. Haq,  says:

>: It is, an illusory, immoral and unnatural agenda, however.
>: Illusory, for history's testimony is that widely diverse people
>: cannot and will not live peacefully together.
>
> History's testimony up until the nineteenth century was that the great
> majority of people were doomed to live in formal chattel bondage to
> some stronger authority until the day they died.  Then some idealistic
> folks got the notion that, just because it had been that way up till
> then, it didn't have to be that way forever.  And things began to
> change.

Things have not changed. Liberals have replaced the Centralized
Government as the formal chattel bondage.

>: Immoral, because
>: its ultimate results will be the end of the truths and virtues of
>: the world's various faiths, races and nations.
>
> You mean like the virtues of the Hindu caste system?  Or the truths
> which led Christians to slaughter men, women, and children
> indiscriminately in Palestine during the Crusades of the 12th
> century?  Or the massacre of millions in the name of racial purity
> in World War II?  How virtuous was that?  I'm not so sure that the
> kind of groupthink that produces those results is something we would
> want to continue to embrace.

And all of those things pale in comparison to the attempt to impose
ideologies like yours on people. Under imposed internationalism, upwards
of 120 million people have been killed.

Get with the program, violence is part of the nature of humanity. In
fact, the most violent behavior I've ever seen has come from the
"peace and love" crowd when their in their arrogant moral rage.

>: Unnatural, because group identity is a fundamental need of all men.
>
> So join a band!  Truth is, group identity is a state of mind.  

Fool, the issue is group identity to a society. In other words,
group identity to a complete and independent society. A band isn't
one of those things.

> Race, for example, is a concept that didn't even exist for most
> of human history.

Human history is rather short, and I challenge you to prove that.
Race, as it is currently meant, has been around for at least 500
years. In its nascent forms, it has been around far longer than
"history" has.

> It was invented in the age of colonialism to justify slavery. 

No, it wasn't. Although the liberals would like to believe that,
it predates that period by far (although without much of the
ideological baggage). Anyways, so what? Your ideas of Human Rights
have only been around for about a hundred years or so. Are you
saying that the newness of a concept makes it illegitimate?

> Certainly, people like to stick together in groups, but those
> groups need not be exclusive, they need not be hostile to one
> another, and they need not live apart from one another, either.

Not the group that I want to belong to. I don't want to be a member
of your "human nation." It offers nothing important to me. In fact,
groups *DO* need to be exclusive or they will cease to exist. Without
control over the basis of their existence (i.e. ideology, culture,
membership, they actually will dissolve into other groups).

>: The way out of our current impasse on matters of race, ethnicity,
>: etc. would seem not to lie in the direction of totalitarian
>: coercive mixing, but towards voluntary disentanglement by men of
>: good intentions.
>
> IOW, racial separatism.  

Yes, racial separatism. Visualize a Free White Nation!

> That is not only far from clearly desirable (and for whom is it
> desirable?), but practically impossible in this world.

Of course that is the *REAL* point you'd have us believe. But in
fact, it is possible and it will happen.

> There just isn't any place where members of an ethnic group will
> not find themselves butting up against members of other ethnic groups.

Not if we continue with governments that don't control their borders
and have ridiculous immigration laws.

There is plenty of space on this planet. However, because the non-Whites
are breeding out of control and "migrating" to the White countries,
the governments of which have bad immigration laws and enforcement,
the trend is looking towards "brown America." It is not inevitable.
It is happening because people like you have made it happen.

> The world is too small for that now, unless MacMillan and the good
> rabbi propose that we ban all planes and motor vehicles and cut all
> the telephone lines. 

That's fine. In the next century or two, we racists will colonize space
and other planets. Just picture it: "The White Race in Outer Space!"
Wow, I'd love to see *that* movie! :-)

> Cultural exchange is inevitable.  Ethnic integration on some level
> is inevitable.  Get used to it.

No. Although I can get used to some "cultural exchange," that doesn't
mean that I will accept a complete transformation of the basic concept
of my society. Ethnic integration is not inevitable. However, even
supposing that it was inevitable, it is best if it were kept to a
minimum. It is only looking like it is inevitable because you liberals
have been able to turn the laws of this country upside down. Unless we
Whites stand and fight for representative government, we too will be
"integrated" and erased from the planet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Arthur LeBouthillier
                             pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                         http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
                   We must secure the existence of our people
                        and a future for White children.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Wed Apr 10 08:47:05 PDT 1996
Article: 16979 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!news.telalink.net!lurch.sccsi.com!news.sccsi.com!news.uh.edu!swrinde!sgigate.sgi.com!imci3!imci4!imci5!pull-feed.internetmci.com!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: The Nazis were not socialists
Date: 4 Apr 1996 05:37:31 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 18
Message-ID: <4jvn6r$mum@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <828439481snz@augur.demon.co.uk>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host112.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)

Caesar,  says:

> The Nazis were not socialists.
>
> They let big business like the Krupp armaments factories continue
> making money through the war.

What you mean to say is that they weren't Marxist. Marxist Socialism
isn't the only kind of socialism. There was also what was known as
Prussian Socialism which was a predessor to National Socialism. The
writers of this school of thought were people like Ernst Troeltsch,
Adams Muller, and even Oswald Spengler. It is this vein of socialism
to which National "Socialism" refers.

14 Words,
Arthur LeBouthillier




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Wed Apr 10 13:23:49 PDT 1996
Article: 114516 of soc.culture.african.american
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,alt.discrimination,alt.news-media,alt.fan.oj-simpson,alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 10 Apr 1996 14:58:44 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 133
Message-ID: <4kgib4$co4@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j4emt$1ns@fountain.mindlink.net> <4j4hgu$ovb@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4jn8go$lqr@orb.direct.ca> <828438341snz@augur.demon.co.uk> <4jsi8d$52a@orb.direct.ca> <4k4kub$qib@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k55rn$ro1@orb.direct.ca> <4kb830$cq@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4kc773$l0q@aphex.direct.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host30.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.african.american:114516 soc.culture.usa:81983 alt.discrimination:45399 alt.news-media:22825 alt.fan.oj-simpson:48419 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17009

The "Cthulhu" wannabe,  says:

>In article <4kb830$cq@gate.cyberg8t.com>, Arthur LeBouthillier > wrote:
>The "Cthulhu" wannabe,  says:
>
>>>>In article <4k4kub$qib@gate.cyberg8t.com>, Arthur LeBouthillier
>>>>The Republicans have an assimilationist policy. It is in their
>>>> platform. If you claim to represent the policies of the Republicans
>>>> better than they do, then perhaps you should try joining them.
>>>
>>>No, they have an EXCLUSION policy.
>>
>>Nonsense. Prove this statement. Show me where they say that they have
>>an EXCLUSION policy. If you're saying that it is their "real agenda"
>>(as if you knew what their agenda was), I challenge you to prove that.
>>Just because you say it doesn't make it true. If the Republican Party
>>really did represent "racist White" interests, I'd join them and die
>>fighting for them. They don't. The republicans are panty-waist
>>CONservatives who don't stand for anything.
>
> A vow to ban gays from the military is certainly an exclusion policy.

We were talking about "assimilation" and "racism," not curable diseases.
Actually, the Republicans want to "assimilate" the gays. They want
the gays to adopt the lifestyle and values of the majority. You are
wrong (as well as confused) on this issue.


>>To them, Bill Bennet's ideas are "traditional values" and he is far
>>from a racist. In fact, he's little more than a Democrat calling
>>himself a Republican.
>
> All that proves is that there are assholes on the Democrat party too.
> I'm assuming, of course, that you are being truthful.

I couldn't agree with you more on that statement! Anyways, in that
particular instance, Bill Bennet is a Republican although the viewpoints
he puts forth are more consistent with the Democrats. Yes, I'm being
"truthful."

>>Anyways, that the Republicans claim to be for "traditional values" has
>>more to do with the fact that they are positioning themselves to appeal
>>to a constituency which claims to value those things. The game is
>>called politics and if that means that if Bob Dole has to out "right-
>>wing" Buchanan by lying through his teeth and misrepresenting himself
>>for a short period of time, then they'll do it. The Republicans are
>>appealing to a different constituency than the Marxist Democrats are.
>
> Irrelevant. "Traditional values" is a propaganda term, designed to
> appeal to the emotions while holding no meaning.

Propaganda means an organized attempt at mass persuasion. It is not
an insult or pejorative. All political parties, religious groups, and
even some liberal posters such as yourself engage in "propaganda."
Jesse Jackson engages in "propaganda," President Clinton engages in
"propaganda." The Republican Party engages in "propaganda." So what?

That they might be saying their for "traditional values" does not
mean that they have to define it, since they may be trying to appeal
to many different peoples who define "traditional values" differently.

For example, the issue was, earlier, about racism and someone's
( perhaps your ) assertion that this "traditional values" thing was
a mask for an underlying racism. First, you don't know and can't speak
for what the intention of the Republicans is (although you may surmise).
Second, there is no doubt in my mind that the Republicans also intend
"traditional values" to apply to non-whites (such as Blacks) as well.
They would like all peoples in America to see the fundamental unit
of society as the family and enforce the responsibilities on all to
have "family values." That they expect those same values of all proves
that they are not "racist" as you use the term. In fact, I bet they
would love it even more if the Blacks did adopt "traditional" and
"family" values since they are the population which reflects these
ideals the least.

>Facts? What would you know about them? The origin and intent of the
>United States Government was to represent White people. That is the
>fact. The fact is that the American nation is a White nation despite
>the extension of State citizenship to anything that can get between
>the Atlantic and Pacific seaboards.

> You are lying. You don't care who knows. And you will never be able
> to back the above lies up.

Why don't you look in Thomas Jefferson's "Notes on the State of Virginia"
I think it is chapter 9 where he most talks about racial issues.
Additionally, if you look in his private letters (the book should be
available at any university library), you will see that he particularly
defined "The American Nation" as one composed of Europeans. It was his
strongest desire to have the blacks sent off of the North American
continent. In fact, Jefferson was the author of the Immigration and
Naturalization Act of 1790 whereby it said that only whites may
immigrate and become citizens. Obviously he meant something different
than is being portrayed when he said "...all men are created equal..."
since he was also the author of the Declaration of Independence. When
he said men are equal, he meant "in a state of nature" since he was
appealing to Natural Law to justify the creation of the US Gov't.

Why don't you look at the Supreme Court's decision in the
Dredd Scott (sp?) case. Look at why it says that blacks cannot appeal
to the US Gov't to protect their rights. It says that it is because
the government was not set up to represent them, only whites.

The real lie is the garbage that people like you are being fed by the
establishment and its cronies. America is and always was a White nation.

> Ignoring for the moment the fact that the majorities of these
> "foreigners" have been in your country for generations and now
> live exactly like a lot of white people do. You're calling Michael
> Jackson, Whitney Houston, Slash and Jimi Hendrix foreigners.

"Foreign" means many different things, not only "of different origin."
It merely means not a part of the whole.

>> And stop pretending you understand what the Republicans "really
>> want to do;" you can hardly think coherently enough to perform a
>> proper analysis of peoples' motives.
>
> Resorting to insults? How typical.

"Typical?" Typical of what? Are you "stereotyping" me? Actually, it
is typical of *ANY* usenet discussion. However, I can avoid them if
you want to. Would you like to agree to avoid namecalling?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Arthur LeBouthillier
                            pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                       http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
                  We must secure the existence of our people
                        and a future for White children.
------------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Wed Apr 10 14:55:24 PDT 1996
Article: 17009 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,alt.discrimination,alt.news-media,alt.fan.oj-simpson,alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 10 Apr 1996 14:58:44 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 133
Message-ID: <4kgib4$co4@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j4emt$1ns@fountain.mindlink.net> <4j4hgu$ovb@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4jn8go$lqr@orb.direct.ca> <828438341snz@augur.demon.co.uk> <4jsi8d$52a@orb.direct.ca> <4k4kub$qib@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k55rn$ro1@orb.direct.ca> <4kb830$cq@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4kc773$l0q@aphex.direct.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host30.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.african.american:114516 soc.culture.usa:81983 alt.discrimination:45399 alt.news-media:22825 alt.fan.oj-simpson:48419 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17009

The "Cthulhu" wannabe,  says:

>In article <4kb830$cq@gate.cyberg8t.com>, Arthur LeBouthillier > wrote:
>The "Cthulhu" wannabe,  says:
>
>>>>In article <4k4kub$qib@gate.cyberg8t.com>, Arthur LeBouthillier
>>>>The Republicans have an assimilationist policy. It is in their
>>>> platform. If you claim to represent the policies of the Republicans
>>>> better than they do, then perhaps you should try joining them.
>>>
>>>No, they have an EXCLUSION policy.
>>
>>Nonsense. Prove this statement. Show me where they say that they have
>>an EXCLUSION policy. If you're saying that it is their "real agenda"
>>(as if you knew what their agenda was), I challenge you to prove that.
>>Just because you say it doesn't make it true. If the Republican Party
>>really did represent "racist White" interests, I'd join them and die
>>fighting for them. They don't. The republicans are panty-waist
>>CONservatives who don't stand for anything.
>
> A vow to ban gays from the military is certainly an exclusion policy.

We were talking about "assimilation" and "racism," not curable diseases.
Actually, the Republicans want to "assimilate" the gays. They want
the gays to adopt the lifestyle and values of the majority. You are
wrong (as well as confused) on this issue.


>>To them, Bill Bennet's ideas are "traditional values" and he is far
>>from a racist. In fact, he's little more than a Democrat calling
>>himself a Republican.
>
> All that proves is that there are assholes on the Democrat party too.
> I'm assuming, of course, that you are being truthful.

I couldn't agree with you more on that statement! Anyways, in that
particular instance, Bill Bennet is a Republican although the viewpoints
he puts forth are more consistent with the Democrats. Yes, I'm being
"truthful."

>>Anyways, that the Republicans claim to be for "traditional values" has
>>more to do with the fact that they are positioning themselves to appeal
>>to a constituency which claims to value those things. The game is
>>called politics and if that means that if Bob Dole has to out "right-
>>wing" Buchanan by lying through his teeth and misrepresenting himself
>>for a short period of time, then they'll do it. The Republicans are
>>appealing to a different constituency than the Marxist Democrats are.
>
> Irrelevant. "Traditional values" is a propaganda term, designed to
> appeal to the emotions while holding no meaning.

Propaganda means an organized attempt at mass persuasion. It is not
an insult or pejorative. All political parties, religious groups, and
even some liberal posters such as yourself engage in "propaganda."
Jesse Jackson engages in "propaganda," President Clinton engages in
"propaganda." The Republican Party engages in "propaganda." So what?

That they might be saying their for "traditional values" does not
mean that they have to define it, since they may be trying to appeal
to many different peoples who define "traditional values" differently.

For example, the issue was, earlier, about racism and someone's
( perhaps your ) assertion that this "traditional values" thing was
a mask for an underlying racism. First, you don't know and can't speak
for what the intention of the Republicans is (although you may surmise).
Second, there is no doubt in my mind that the Republicans also intend
"traditional values" to apply to non-whites (such as Blacks) as well.
They would like all peoples in America to see the fundamental unit
of society as the family and enforce the responsibilities on all to
have "family values." That they expect those same values of all proves
that they are not "racist" as you use the term. In fact, I bet they
would love it even more if the Blacks did adopt "traditional" and
"family" values since they are the population which reflects these
ideals the least.

>Facts? What would you know about them? The origin and intent of the
>United States Government was to represent White people. That is the
>fact. The fact is that the American nation is a White nation despite
>the extension of State citizenship to anything that can get between
>the Atlantic and Pacific seaboards.

> You are lying. You don't care who knows. And you will never be able
> to back the above lies up.

Why don't you look in Thomas Jefferson's "Notes on the State of Virginia"
I think it is chapter 9 where he most talks about racial issues.
Additionally, if you look in his private letters (the book should be
available at any university library), you will see that he particularly
defined "The American Nation" as one composed of Europeans. It was his
strongest desire to have the blacks sent off of the North American
continent. In fact, Jefferson was the author of the Immigration and
Naturalization Act of 1790 whereby it said that only whites may
immigrate and become citizens. Obviously he meant something different
than is being portrayed when he said "...all men are created equal..."
since he was also the author of the Declaration of Independence. When
he said men are equal, he meant "in a state of nature" since he was
appealing to Natural Law to justify the creation of the US Gov't.

Why don't you look at the Supreme Court's decision in the
Dredd Scott (sp?) case. Look at why it says that blacks cannot appeal
to the US Gov't to protect their rights. It says that it is because
the government was not set up to represent them, only whites.

The real lie is the garbage that people like you are being fed by the
establishment and its cronies. America is and always was a White nation.

> Ignoring for the moment the fact that the majorities of these
> "foreigners" have been in your country for generations and now
> live exactly like a lot of white people do. You're calling Michael
> Jackson, Whitney Houston, Slash and Jimi Hendrix foreigners.

"Foreign" means many different things, not only "of different origin."
It merely means not a part of the whole.

>> And stop pretending you understand what the Republicans "really
>> want to do;" you can hardly think coherently enough to perform a
>> proper analysis of peoples' motives.
>
> Resorting to insults? How typical.

"Typical?" Typical of what? Are you "stereotyping" me? Actually, it
is typical of *ANY* usenet discussion. However, I can avoid them if
you want to. Would you like to agree to avoid namecalling?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Arthur LeBouthillier
                            pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                       http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
                  We must secure the existence of our people
                        and a future for White children.
------------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Thu Apr 11 14:45:51 PDT 1996
Article: 17095 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!apollo.isisnet.com!uunet.ca!news.uunet.ca!torn!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.discrimination,alt.revisionism,alt.skinheads
Subject: Re: The idiocy of liberals
Date: 9 Apr 1996 21:55:01 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <4kembl$8f4@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4j12kg$55b@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j1gob$81j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3fbq$ick@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3j53$j03@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <827777728snz@augur.demon.co.uk> <4j8h8e$i5g@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j9732$2t1@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <31589403.7CE3@unb.ca> <4ja7lm$75j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4ji079$12v@orb.direct.ca> <4jjnes$cmh@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <315ECC7E.C06@scott.net> <4jn7i9$h7e@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4jsj8e$52a@orb.direct.ca> <4k600d$k4r@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k6reg$khs@wi.combase.com> <4ka4rk$5jh@aphex.direct.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host40.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:24975 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17095 alt.discrimination:45434 alt.revisionism:30634 alt.skinheads:17951

Cthulu,  asks


> In article <4k6reg$khs@wi.combase.com>, mgiwer@combase.com (Matt Giwer) >wrote:
>> Arthur LeBouthillier  wrote:
>
> If Judaism is a race, you idiot, then why the hell do the Jews in
> Israel look so much different from the Jews here?

Can you read? As I specifically stated, by one connotation, a race
is an ethnic group. Therefore, since Jews are an ethnic group, they
are a race. The term "ethnic group" didn't come into popularity until
after WW2. Prior to that, "race" was the common word for all ethnic
groupings whether explicitly linked by blood or not.

14 Words,
Arthur LeBouthillier




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 10:15:51 PDT 1996
Article: 17116 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.politics,soc.culture.intercultural,alt.discrimination,sci.philosophy.meta,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.theory,soc.culture.indian,alt.politics.radical-left
Subject: Re: Racist stereotypes
Date: 11 Apr 1996 22:09:13 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 20
Distribution: inet
Message-ID: <4kjvu9$kso@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <828208075snz@stellar.demon.co.uk> <828294792snz@drmac.demon.co.uk> <4kel7p$eo5@er7.rutgers.edu>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host97.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.discrimination:45438 sci.philosophy.meta:16387 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17116 talk.politics.theory:60464 soc.culture.indian:170280 alt.politics.radical-left:82451

Heather Aston,  says:


>>"Duncan R. MacMillan"  writes:
>>
>> I refer, of course, to white libruls and brown nazis always making out
>>that white racists are just a bunch of knuckledragging bigots.
>
> Why does the truth disturb you? Look at the articles on this newsgroup.
> The white racists seem, well, like knuckle dragging (I'm pretty sure
> that's not one word) bigots. I refer to Les Griswold and crew. They
> display their ignorance of history, lack of rational thought, and
> bigotry at every opportunity.

Funny, that seems to apply more to the liberals than the racists to me.

14 Words,
Arthur LeBouthillier




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 10:15:51 PDT 1996
Article: 17117 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Re: Why creating a white nation will fail.
Date: 11 Apr 1996 22:16:24 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 109
Message-ID: <4kk0bo$kso@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4ke0eb$76e@news-e2b.gnn.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host97.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)

JOHN CLARKE,  opines:


> Sorry to destroy the hopes and dreams of so many white nationalists,
> but a good dose of reality never hurt.  Your precious white nation
> isn't going to happen.

Well, gosh! Thanks for the input John!

> This is why:

>- Not enough people to support it.  Only a fraction of a fraction
>  of a percent of whites pursue such wild fantasies of a white state.

I think things are going just great. Lots of people support the idea
and I don't feel that this is a problem that can't be overcome.
However, maybe we can hire Saatche and Saatche to help us in our
campaign. Thanks for the input, though.

>- Given the history of racism worldwide, a purely white state would
>  be regarded as an evil state and it's leader as an anti-christ.
>  No lawfully good sensible person would willingly associate with evil.

Well, from my viewpoint, a White nation-state is the highest good.
Therefore, it will be a battle between supreme good (us) against
supreme evil (you). Thanks for the gobs of good info and happy-happy
good thoughts, John.

> - All attempts to create such a state would be summarily crushed.
>   Since everyone knows the motives of white nationalists, crushing
>   such vile creations would be viewed worldwide as morally just.

Well, gosh John, thanks for the info. I guess we'll just have to
acquire as many Weapons of Mass Destruction as we can lay our hands
on. Thanks for the good info, though.

But what are our motives, John? We merely want to live peacefully
in our own country. But people like you do nothing but continually
wage a propaganda war against us to misrepresent us as evil in
intent. But hey, better to live on one's feet than die on one's knees.

>    - A military uprising by white nationalist would result in
>      their biggest "L" since the civil war, in fact worse.  Given
>      today's technology, General Lee would roll over with laughter
>      in his grave at such stupidity. (even he knew when to say
>      "f*ck it, if yas cain't beats 'em joins 'em)

Well, gosh John. You sound like such a brilliant military strategist
that maybe we'll hire you to lead our army!

>  - The white nationalists are incompetent.  Their ranks are mostly
>    composed of societies losers who readily blame others for their
>    woes and will probably continue to find something to blame.

Well thanks for the great info John. This is a point well-taken.
We'll have to work on this. Thanks again for all this constructive
advice.

But gosh! We get happy faces on all of our papers in self-esteem
classes at school. I find it hard to believe that schools in the
good ol' U.S. of A. would turn out incompetent students. However,
I suppose our strength will be in our ability to turn America's
"losers" into a strong and unified people. We've got our work cut
out for ourselves. But, gee, thanks gobbs for all this good info.

> - The core of white nationalist doctrine is flawed.  It creates
>   natural pressures to its survival by alienating the world.  Also,
>   white nationalism, with it's tenant of division, is destined to
>   factionalize itself into groups claiming to be "more white" than
>   the others.

Gosh, being the doctrinal expert that you are, I guess I'll have to
take your word on it. But in what way is our doctrine flawed? Is
it in our assumption that people like you will recognize that we
have certain rights just like everyone else? Is it in our assumption
that people like you would stand up for and protect our rights no
matter how much you dislike them? O.K. Don't worry, we won't make
those assumptions.

>  - Nature is against it.  An isolated society will further increase
>    the number of infertile white mothers and concentrate destructive
>    genes, i.e. it would be evolutionary suicide or about the best
>    way to eternally cripple the "white race."

Gosh, being the expert on nature that you are, I guess I'll have to
take your word for it. Is this why you are bringing in those millions
of non-Whites into the USA in order to make up for the decrease in the
birthrates of Whites? Gosh! You're such a neat guy! You really *DO*
have our interests and desires in mind, don't you? You make such a
great fellow countryman. If I could think of the best country in the
world, it would be full of helpful, nice fellow countrymen like you
who have nothing but the utmost of concern for our welfare and
interests, just like you, John.

> Sorry guys, reality is sometimes hard to swallow, but the best
> medicine is often a bitter pill.

You know, in Camus' (or is that Camoozes') _The_Rebel_ he talks
about how a real rebel fights against a complete metaphysical
reality. I guess that's just what we are. We are a saying no more
to people like you treating our society like a garbage dump and
instead we are looking forward to a pristine, clean White
nation-state. But anyways, thanks for all of the tremendously
great info, John. Have a great day, John!

X O X O X O
Arthur LeBouthillier




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 12:07:03 PDT 1996
Article: 17130 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!news.webdirect.ca!news.challenge.com!news.cyberstore.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!hookup!news.mcgill.ca!newsflash.concordia.ca!sunqbc.risq.net!uniserve!news.mindlink.net!van-bc!unixg.ubc.ca!info.ucla.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: tor.general,ont.general,bc.general,van.general,can.general,soc.culture.canada,alt.politics.immigration,can.politics,alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Re: Markham Chinese Vs. White People.
Date: 12 Apr 1996 04:04:13 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <4kkknt$7qu@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4fttpt$k3j@ionews.io.org> <4khb4f$r0u@scipio.cyberstore.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host96.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca ont.general:37573 bc.general:43226 van.general:7554 can.general:74553 soc.culture.canada:85684 can.politics:38734 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17130

Esther Wang,  says:

> Have you thought about the jobs that investors immigrants create?
> Not only do they hire Canadians directly to work for them. But
> they purchase houses and services from banking to landscaping.
>
> A case in point would be British Columbia's west coast, which has
> experienced a tremendous amout of immigration over the past five
> years. While the rest of Canada's provinces suffered high
> unemployment, dismal retail sales, and general economic malaise,
> BC remained relatively prosperous. Much of this can be attributed
> to foreign dollars brought into the folds of the province's economy.

Great! Foreign Dollars good. Foreign people bad.

Besides, that economic argument doesn't hold any water. Here in
California we have had the highest immigration ever and the economy
still sucks here. In fact, a recent Rand Corporation report revealed
that the immigrants are an important cause of that economic problems
and will keep California in the economic doldrums for at least another
10 years.

14 Words,
Arthur LeBouthillier




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 12:07:04 PDT 1996
Article: 17135 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.emf.net!imci3!imci4!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Re: The idiocy of liberals
Date: 12 Apr 1996 03:50:22 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 127
Message-ID: <4kkjtu$7qu@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4j12kg$55b@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j1gob$81j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3fbq$ick@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3j53$j03@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <827777728snz@augur.demon.co.uk> <4j8h8e$i5g@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j9732$2t1@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <31589403.7CE3@unb.ca> <4ja7lm$75j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4ji079$12v@orb.direct.ca> <4jjnes$cmh@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <315ECC7E.C06@scott.net> <4jn7i9$h7e@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4jsj8e$52a@orb.direct.ca> <4k600d$k4r@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k6reg$khs@wi.combase.com> <4ka4rk$5jh@aphex.direct.ca> <4kembl$8f4@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4kgfhs$8mn@informer1.cis.McMaster.CA>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host96.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)

Laura Finsten  says:

> This is not strictly true, because it ignores the implied biological
> homology since "race" also had a significant meaning in biology as
> well (and it wasn't used to distinguish "ethnic groupings" of
> squirrels or plant species).

Yes, it is "strictly true." That you infer a biological homology
is not my fault. I was not speaking in a biological context, but
an ethnological one; I have continually repeated this and you seem
to ignore it each time.

Although I'm not a dictionary hound (i.e. using the dictionary as
the sole legitimate source of meaning), I do recognize that it
reflects some common usages. According to Webster's New World
Dictionary, copyright 1991:

      Race:
          1) any of the different varieties or populations of
          human beings distinguished by
              a) physical traits such as hair, eyes, skin color,
              body shape, etc.: traditionally, the three primary
              divisions are Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid,
              although many subdivisions of these are also
              called races
              b) blood types
              c) genetic code patterns
              d) all their inherited characteristics which are
              unique to their isolated breeding populations
          2)  a) the state of belonging to such a population
              b) the qualities, traits, etc. belonging, or
              supposedly belonging, to such a population
          3) loosely,
              a) any geographical population
              b) any population sharing the same activities, habits,
              ideas, etc.
          4) any group of people having the same ancestry; family;
          clan; lineage
          5) biology
              a) a subspecies, or variety
              b) BREED (n.1)
          6) [Rare] distinctive flavor, taste, etc., as of wine
          
I take it that you will recognize Websters as being a "contemporary"
source of definitions. As you can see, the definition that I have
been using (designated by me as RACE4) *IS* contemporary.

> Why, M. LeBouthillier, do you insist on using meanings for words
> that are no longer in common usage?  In North America and Europe,
> the terms "race" and "racism" have pretty straightforward meanings
> that are understood by most people.

As I've shown, my particular meaning is "in common usage." In North
America, there are those with a political/social agenda which is
against the interests of the White people on this continent. In order
to accomplish their goal, they must seek to eliminate all ethnic
identification by Whites (although such identification by other
peoples is appears quite acceptable to them). I am opposed to that
agenda.

We Whites have a right to recognize and organize ourselves as a
distinct political, cultural and social group. I want explicit
recognition of that by all political entities of the world or I
will consider them genocidalists and the enemies of my people.
However, I don't really need their recognition of that fact to
do what I need to do.

That people such as you have embarked on a campaign to eliminate
racism might be considered noble by some; I'm not one of them.
I identify myself as a White person which I identify as being a
member of a race/ethnic group. The reason that I don't use solely
"ethnic" to define our existence is because the basis of our group
is our common blood relations and our desire to maintain ourselves
as a distinct people.

Although I am willing to recognize that there may be some legitimacy
to certain aspects of your campaign, I also recognize that there
is a significant illegitimacy to that involvement. That illegitmacy
rests in your attempt to deny Whites ethnicity through obsfucation
of issues and definitions while accepting as perfectly legitimate
the ethnicity of non-White peoples. As such, by denying the basis
of our ethnic nation, you are bringing about what some of us
consider genocide against our people. At the very least, many many
of our rights, political/social desires and representation are 
being ignored and denied us.

Whose interests are served by such an evil campaign? First, the
various governments which seek to make us submit to their power
and bend us to interests which are contrary to our own. Second,
other ethnic groups, such as Jews, Blacks, "Latinos" and others.
Third, other particular ideological groups with particular social,
political or religious agendas.

Your campaign rests on misrepresenting ideas about such things
as race, ethnicity, rights, history and nations. Your kind have
taken a word from our culture, synonymous with ethnicity and
misrepresented it as an illegitimate attachment which leads to
the murders of peoples. Racism as I mean it is a valid form of
ethnicity. "Discrimination" is a right.

You seek a social and political order which is against my interests
and the interests of my people. I will fight against that with
every fiber of my life and seek to emplace a new social and
political order consistent with my people's interests, culture
and the true intentions of the founders of the US.

> Why don't you run with the broadly accepted meanings and make some
> other words up?  Or is lineo-ethnic and cultural heritage a little
> too cumbersome?

My people have used a certain word for many centuries to refer to what
we are, that word is "race." Its use precedes the recognized biological
definition and it also precedes your particular political meaning. Why
don't *YOU* find some other word to signify your campaign? 

Language conveys culture. I am trying to convey a particular cultural
viewpoint and therefore, my use of language is vital and specific.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Arthur LeBouthillier
                             pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                       http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
                  We must secure the existence of our people
                       and a future for White children.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 12:07:05 PDT 1996
Article: 17137 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.emf.net!imci3!imci4!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.discrimination,alt.revisionism,alt.skinheads
Subject: Re: The idiocy of liberals
Date: 12 Apr 1996 03:59:31 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 37
Message-ID: <4kkkf3$7qu@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4j12kg$55b@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j1gob$81j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3fbq$ick@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3j53$j03@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <827777728snz@augur.demon.co.uk> <4j8h8e$i5g@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j9732$2t1@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <31589403.7CE3@unb.ca> <4ja7lm$75j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4ji079$12v@orb.direct.ca> <4jjnes$cmh@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <315ECC7E.C06@scott.net> <4jn7i9$h7e@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4jsj8e$52a@orb.direct.ca> <4k600d$k4r@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k6reg$khs@wi.combase.com> <4ka4rk$5jh@aphex.direct.ca> <4kembl$8f4@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4kf1jc$n4k@orb.direct.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host96.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:25058 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17137 alt.discrimination:45458 alt.revisionism:30722 alt.skinheads:18060

Cthulu,  says:

>In article <4kembl$8f4@gate.cyberg8t.com>, Arthur LeBouthillier > wrote:
>>Cthulu,  asks
>
>>Can you read? As I specifically stated, by one connotation, a race
>>is an ethnic group. Therefore, since Jews are an ethnic group, they
>>are a race. The term "ethnic group" didn't come into popularity until
>>after WW2. Prior to that, "race" was the common word for all ethnic
>>groupings whether explicitly linked by blood or not.
>
> A race is certainly different from an Ethnic group. The Vietnamese
> and Chinese are in different ethnic groups. Ditto for the Ukranians
> and the French. If you're going to say that the Vietnamese and
> Chinese are of different races, then I'd be surprised.

You liberals pretend you're so damn sophisticated and then you can't
seem to appreciate the fact that a single lexical unit (a written
word) may have several connotations (which may or may not be related
to each other). Ambiguity is a feature of all human languages. There
is a difference between lexical, syntactic and semantic symbols in
the mind (at least in most people's minds).

In accordance with at least several definitions of the word "race,"
there most definitely *IS* a Chinese Race and a Vietnamese Race.
They are not the same race, although they may both belong to a larger
abstraction, also called "a race" (i.e. the Mongoloid race). However,
in one case the word "race" is in an ethnological context and in the
other in an anthropological or biological context. They may not refer
to the same thing. In order to avoid this, you must be more specific
about the particular connotation you are using (which I *DO* tend to
do).

Get a clue. Learn to think.





From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 12:10:03 PDT 1996
Article: 25058 of alt.politics.white-power
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.emf.net!imci3!imci4!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.discrimination,alt.revisionism,alt.skinheads
Subject: Re: The idiocy of liberals
Date: 12 Apr 1996 03:59:31 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 37
Message-ID: <4kkkf3$7qu@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4j12kg$55b@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j1gob$81j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3fbq$ick@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3j53$j03@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <827777728snz@augur.demon.co.uk> <4j8h8e$i5g@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j9732$2t1@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <31589403.7CE3@unb.ca> <4ja7lm$75j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4ji079$12v@orb.direct.ca> <4jjnes$cmh@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <315ECC7E.C06@scott.net> <4jn7i9$h7e@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4jsj8e$52a@orb.direct.ca> <4k600d$k4r@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k6reg$khs@wi.combase.com> <4ka4rk$5jh@aphex.direct.ca> <4kembl$8f4@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4kf1jc$n4k@orb.direct.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host96.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:25058 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17137 alt.discrimination:45458 alt.revisionism:30722 alt.skinheads:18060

Cthulu,  says:

>In article <4kembl$8f4@gate.cyberg8t.com>, Arthur LeBouthillier > wrote:
>>Cthulu,  asks
>
>>Can you read? As I specifically stated, by one connotation, a race
>>is an ethnic group. Therefore, since Jews are an ethnic group, they
>>are a race. The term "ethnic group" didn't come into popularity until
>>after WW2. Prior to that, "race" was the common word for all ethnic
>>groupings whether explicitly linked by blood or not.
>
> A race is certainly different from an Ethnic group. The Vietnamese
> and Chinese are in different ethnic groups. Ditto for the Ukranians
> and the French. If you're going to say that the Vietnamese and
> Chinese are of different races, then I'd be surprised.

You liberals pretend you're so damn sophisticated and then you can't
seem to appreciate the fact that a single lexical unit (a written
word) may have several connotations (which may or may not be related
to each other). Ambiguity is a feature of all human languages. There
is a difference between lexical, syntactic and semantic symbols in
the mind (at least in most people's minds).

In accordance with at least several definitions of the word "race,"
there most definitely *IS* a Chinese Race and a Vietnamese Race.
They are not the same race, although they may both belong to a larger
abstraction, also called "a race" (i.e. the Mongoloid race). However,
in one case the word "race" is in an ethnological context and in the
other in an anthropological or biological context. They may not refer
to the same thing. In order to avoid this, you must be more specific
about the particular connotation you are using (which I *DO* tend to
do).

Get a clue. Learn to think.





From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 12:53:24 PDT 1996
Article: 30722 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.emf.net!imci3!imci4!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.discrimination,alt.revisionism,alt.skinheads
Subject: Re: The idiocy of liberals
Date: 12 Apr 1996 03:59:31 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 37
Message-ID: <4kkkf3$7qu@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4j12kg$55b@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j1gob$81j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3fbq$ick@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j3j53$j03@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <827777728snz@augur.demon.co.uk> <4j8h8e$i5g@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4j9732$2t1@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <31589403.7CE3@unb.ca> <4ja7lm$75j@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4ji079$12v@orb.direct.ca> <4jjnes$cmh@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <315ECC7E.C06@scott.net> <4jn7i9$h7e@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4jsj8e$52a@orb.direct.ca> <4k600d$k4r@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k6reg$khs@wi.combase.com> <4ka4rk$5jh@aphex.direct.ca> <4kembl$8f4@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4kf1jc$n4k@orb.direct.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host96.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:25058 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17137 alt.discrimination:45458 alt.revisionism:30722 alt.skinheads:18060

Cthulu,  says:

>In article <4kembl$8f4@gate.cyberg8t.com>, Arthur LeBouthillier > wrote:
>>Cthulu,  asks
>
>>Can you read? As I specifically stated, by one connotation, a race
>>is an ethnic group. Therefore, since Jews are an ethnic group, they
>>are a race. The term "ethnic group" didn't come into popularity until
>>after WW2. Prior to that, "race" was the common word for all ethnic
>>groupings whether explicitly linked by blood or not.
>
> A race is certainly different from an Ethnic group. The Vietnamese
> and Chinese are in different ethnic groups. Ditto for the Ukranians
> and the French. If you're going to say that the Vietnamese and
> Chinese are of different races, then I'd be surprised.

You liberals pretend you're so damn sophisticated and then you can't
seem to appreciate the fact that a single lexical unit (a written
word) may have several connotations (which may or may not be related
to each other). Ambiguity is a feature of all human languages. There
is a difference between lexical, syntactic and semantic symbols in
the mind (at least in most people's minds).

In accordance with at least several definitions of the word "race,"
there most definitely *IS* a Chinese Race and a Vietnamese Race.
They are not the same race, although they may both belong to a larger
abstraction, also called "a race" (i.e. the Mongoloid race). However,
in one case the word "race" is in an ethnological context and in the
other in an anthropological or biological context. They may not refer
to the same thing. In order to avoid this, you must be more specific
about the particular connotation you are using (which I *DO* tend to
do).

Get a clue. Learn to think.





From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 13:18:06 PDT 1996
Article: 43226 of bc.general
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!news.webdirect.ca!news.challenge.com!news.cyberstore.ca!nntp.cs.ubc.ca!hookup!news.mcgill.ca!newsflash.concordia.ca!sunqbc.risq.net!uniserve!news.mindlink.net!van-bc!unixg.ubc.ca!info.ucla.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: tor.general,ont.general,bc.general,van.general,can.general,soc.culture.canada,alt.politics.immigration,can.politics,alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Re: Markham Chinese Vs. White People.
Date: 12 Apr 1996 04:04:13 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <4kkknt$7qu@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4fttpt$k3j@ionews.io.org> <4khb4f$r0u@scipio.cyberstore.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host96.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca ont.general:37573 bc.general:43226 van.general:7554 can.general:74553 soc.culture.canada:85684 can.politics:38734 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17130

Esther Wang,  says:

> Have you thought about the jobs that investors immigrants create?
> Not only do they hire Canadians directly to work for them. But
> they purchase houses and services from banking to landscaping.
>
> A case in point would be British Columbia's west coast, which has
> experienced a tremendous amout of immigration over the past five
> years. While the rest of Canada's provinces suffered high
> unemployment, dismal retail sales, and general economic malaise,
> BC remained relatively prosperous. Much of this can be attributed
> to foreign dollars brought into the folds of the province's economy.

Great! Foreign Dollars good. Foreign people bad.

Besides, that economic argument doesn't hold any water. Here in
California we have had the highest immigration ever and the economy
still sucks here. In fact, a recent Rand Corporation report revealed
that the immigrants are an important cause of that economic problems
and will keep California in the economic doldrums for at least another
10 years.

14 Words,
Arthur LeBouthillier




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Fri Apr 12 16:48:00 PDT 1996
Article: 17147 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!imci5!pull-feed.internetmci.com!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 12 Apr 1996 03:47:42 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 63
Message-ID: <4kkjou$7qu@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j4emt$1ns@fountain.mindlink.net> <4j4hgu$ovb@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4jn8go$lqr@orb.direct.ca> <828438341snz@augur.demon.co.uk> <4jsi8d$52a@orb.direct.ca> <4k4kub$qib@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4k55rn$ro1@orb.direct.ca> <4kb830$cq@gate.cyberg8t.com> <4kgmn8$hhj@informer1.cis.McMaster.CA>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host96.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)

Laura Finsten  asks:


> Just a point of clarification:  Where were you born?

My parents were visiting California when I was born. I was born
in California.

> And where do you live now?

I currently live in California, although I have lived in Canada as
well. I may yet again live in Canada although perhaps not.

> Yet you claim, because of the colour of your skin, to have a
> greater claim on American citizenship than does, for example, the
> descendents of slaves brought to America in the 17th century?

I have never made a claim of "citizenship." I have made a claim
of "nationality." Additionally, you continually reject my
statement that "skin colour" is not the basis of what I'm
talking about. I will state it again:

  "Skin colour" is *NOT* the sole basis of what I'm talking about.

I *AM* a US Citizen; that was decided for me. However, I am a
member of a White nation which is borderless, spanning the North
American continent and into Europe as well as other places (we call
ourselves a race). On this continent, we will organize ourselves to
acquire our own nation-state (again).

The descendents of slaves of the 17th century weren't US citizens
until the late 19th century. Whites have always been citizens of
the US because that is the way the founders wanted it. What I am
working for is the re-establishment of a White nation-state.

> Or of Jews who immigrated to America in the 18th or 19th century?

To the best of my knowledge, my family has been on this continent
for over 300 years, at least over 200. Are *YOU* ignoring the fact
that Whites have been on this continent for 500 years? We are here,
we will not/cannot go away and we will not see ourselves as the
same ethnic nation as the non-White peoples. Can *YOU* accept that
reality?

> Or of native peoples whose ancestors have lived on this continent
> for at least 12,000 years?

All of that is inconsequential to my people's existence. Whether
they have been here 2 Million years or not does not make them
members of my nation. It also does not discount the intents of
my relatives to create and maintain a White nation and a government
for our interests. I recognize that those people may form governments
to suit their interests; I just don't want to belong to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Arthur LeBouthillier
                           pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                       http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
                 We must secure the existence of our people
                      and a future for White children.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Mon Apr 15 07:34:15 PDT 1996
Article: 17355 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!cancer.vividnet.com!hunter.premier.net!insync!uunet!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Hate on the net
Date: 14 Apr 1996 22:25:35 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 98
Message-ID: <4kru0v$6k3@gate.cyberg8t.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host54.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)

Hearing so much about hate on the net recently, I decided to find out
for myself just how much "hate" there was. There is just so much of it!
Here is a list of links to various "hate" sites:

Timo J. Rinne (dislike) - http://www.cs.hut.fi/%7Etri/misc/dislike.html
American Independents- 
http://www.filmfestivalen.se/katalog/americanindependent/livenudeen.html 
I Hate Myself And Want To Die - 
http://www.phs.uiuc.edu/People/sab/nirvana/misc/hate.txt 
I Hate December - http://www.cis.drexel.edu/ivy/lately3.html
Barel's Apprenticeship Pt. I -  http://www.iadfw.net/mwest/story.html 
Hate Mail - 
http://grasshopper.sd.monash.edu.au/~jasonl/Documents/Dropin/hate_mail_fo
rm.html 
My "I HATE AMERICA ONLINE PAGE!!!" - 
http://www.albany.edu/~dh6375/aohell.html 
Samples of Hate Mail Received by DixieNet -  
http://www.dixienet.org/slhomepg/hatemail.html 
The Jim Carrey Hate Page -  http://members.gnn.com/dgeldon/index.htm 
Living 1 2/18/96 - http://www.trib.com/scjournal/lv1.html
Eye Hate God - http://kzsu.stanford.edu/eklein/artist/artistey.html
Answer - http://www.delphi.com/entrtnmt/xfweekly/10-13-95/3a2.htm
magnet hate machine - http://mmm.mbhs.edu/~ebenoit/nin1.html 
I Hate Computers: Volume 2 - 
http://extlab1.entnem.ufl.edu/IH8PCs/vol2/index.html 
I HATE Windows - http://oberon.pps.pgh.pa.us/~fail/devnull/ihatewin2.html 
No Title - http://eohsi.rutgers.edu/personel/davef/music.html 
I HATE YOU - http://www.dance.nl/dissidance/estos/hate.html 
needles -  http://www.clubwin.com/needles.htm
Who Cares: Fall 1994 - Do Twentysomethings Hate Politics? - 
http://www.whocares.org/is4/politics.html
Thirty Things... - http://www.tripnet.com/q-nasty/hatelst.html
Spam sucks - http://cybersight.com/cgi-bin/cs/idic/joe/.2.0.2 
Masayuki Yamamoto - Ano Yono Hate - 
http://www.tamaru.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~ono/sharl/yamamoto/anoyo.html 
Telemarketing - http://www.contrails.com/knapen/telemkt.htm
My "I HATE MICROSOFT PAGE!!!" - 
http://www.albany.edu/~dh6375/microsuck.html 
Why I hate stupid people - http://www.leba.net/~tersian/scribble.html
Hate The Police - http://www.kajen.malmo.se/~alexw/lyr/hate.html 
IRRITATING!!! I HATE THAT!!! - 
http://robot0.ge.uiuc.edu/~smejkal/hate.html
'Rilla -  http://www.netzone.com/~pate/'Rilla.html 
No Title - http://www.netusa.com/wunch/seinfeld/airport.html
The App's Place - http://www.nt2.accessus.net/apps.htm
Vendors Ga-Lore - http://www.netpath.net/~gwicker/vendors.htm
I HATE FRANCE! -  http://www.pixi.com/~cbdye/france.html 
Personal Information - http://www.mtcc.com/~mike/personal.html 
I hate blinking -  http://www.rpi.edu/~cearlj/noblink.html 
Marquee - http://www.memphismojo.com/marq.html 
Oh, How I Hate to Blow Up in the Morning - 
http://yavin4.res.cmu.edu/docs/bigo/morning.html
Why I Hate Cal - http://haas.berkeley.edu/~wylie/HateCal.html
Things that I hate... - http://w3.gti.net/azog/hate.html 
Alderdice bio - http://www.word.com/bios/kitbio.html 
I hate to break up the set, but one of you has to go. - 
http://www.catholic.net/rcc/Periodicals/Issues/Cartoon.html 
pretty_hate_machine - 
http://www.students.chiba-u.ac.jp/~y5t0415/prettyhate.html 
Eagle Day II - A Hard Days Hate - 
http://cactus.org/AirWarrior/AW_Online/EagleDayII/EagleDayIIWriteUp.html
Hate - http://apsc7.rescomp.arizona.edu/~ollisg/bio/hate.html
I Hate Computers: Volume 1 - 
http://extlab1.entnem.ufl.edu/IH8PCs/vol1/index.html 
Our Love / Hate Relationship with Technology - 
http://www.emf.net/~cheetham/eouogy-1.html
How to Make Your Bridesmaids Hate You... -  
http://www.visi.com/~dheaton/bridesmaids.html
Never Take Things at Face Value -  
http://www.engr.wisc.edu/~pavao/cops.html
No Title - http://www.nd.edu/~wshen/Html/academic.html
Oh, the Airlines Hate Him - 
http://www.sincity.com/penn-n-teller/pcc/takeoff.html
No Title - http://rhino.harvard.edu/elwin/SpinalTap/TIST/Stonehenge.txt 
Kirk - I hate the man - http://acm.rpi.edu/~prisoner/gen/2.d.html 
KWLT Newsletter - 
http://www.adm.uwaterloo.ca/~jmsellen/kwltnews/95-0506/news.html
No Title -  http://www-sc.ucssc.indiana.edu/~cmahoney/quotes.txt
Things I hate - http://www.bucknell.edu/~boulter/jeff/hate.html
 I hate Mozart. -  http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/people/dha/music.html
The I Hate It When of MSVC++ - http://www.wwu.edu/~timh/c++.html 
About Me - http://www.csc.peachnet.edu/home/dan/dan-personal.html 
run's house - http://www.duke.edu/~jk2/index.html
No Title - http://www.swcp.com/~scaskey/thought.html 
The Microsoft Hate page Daniel Berg - http://hinux.hin.no/~obsi/hate.html 


I hope you're as shocked by all this hate as I was!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Arthur LeBouthillier
                         pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                      http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn
               We must secure the existence of our people
                      and a future for White children.
--------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Tue Apr 16 09:54:01 PDT 1996
Article: 17459 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!news.sdsmt.edu!news.mid.net!newsfeeder.gi.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,alt.discrimination,alt.news-media,alt.fan.oj-simpson,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.politics.
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 16 Apr 1996 05:11:30 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 20
Message-ID: <4kva62$e57@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j4emt$1ns@fountain.mindlink.net> <4k37d8$pe4@gate.cyberg8t.com>  <4kplvb$ms6@gate.cyberg8t.com> <829489223snz@augur.demon.co.uk>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host104.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.african.american:114903 soc.culture.usa:82242 alt.discrimination:45655 alt.news-media:22912 alt.fan.oj-simpson:48467 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17459

Caesar  says:

>>In article <4kplvb$ms6@gate.cyberg8t.com>
>>           pendragn@cyberg8t.com "Arthur LeBouthillier" writes:
>>
>> Well, prior to the 14th Amendment, none of those people were US
>> Citizens (or considered members of the nation). Hence, a history
>> of "America" (i.e. the United States) prior to that could only
>> refer to them as outsiders. As outsiders, and not members, their
>> role is/was rather small. After that, other than Peanut Butter
>> and Barbecue Sauce, their
>
>Their "small role" made a lot of money for their slave masters.

What percentage of the population was that, Caesar? Depending on how
you want to cut it, that was only 1 to 4 percent of the population.

Arthur Lebouthillier




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Wed Apr 17 10:32:07 PDT 1996
Article: 114903 of soc.culture.african.american
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!newsfeed.direct.ca!news.wildstar.net!news.sdsmt.edu!news.mid.net!newsfeeder.gi.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,alt.discrimination,alt.news-media,alt.fan.oj-simpson,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.politics.
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 16 Apr 1996 05:11:30 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 20
Message-ID: <4kva62$e57@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j4emt$1ns@fountain.mindlink.net> <4k37d8$pe4@gate.cyberg8t.com>  <4kplvb$ms6@gate.cyberg8t.com> <829489223snz@augur.demon.co.uk>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host104.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.african.american:114903 soc.culture.usa:82242 alt.discrimination:45655 alt.news-media:22912 alt.fan.oj-simpson:48467 alt.politics.nationalism.white:17459

Caesar  says:

>>In article <4kplvb$ms6@gate.cyberg8t.com>
>>           pendragn@cyberg8t.com "Arthur LeBouthillier" writes:
>>
>> Well, prior to the 14th Amendment, none of those people were US
>> Citizens (or considered members of the nation). Hence, a history
>> of "America" (i.e. the United States) prior to that could only
>> refer to them as outsiders. As outsiders, and not members, their
>> role is/was rather small. After that, other than Peanut Butter
>> and Barbecue Sauce, their
>
>Their "small role" made a lot of money for their slave masters.

What percentage of the population was that, Caesar? Depending on how
you want to cut it, that was only 1 to 4 percent of the population.

Arthur Lebouthillier




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Sat Apr 27 07:10:17 PDT 1996
Article: 18260 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.jumppoint.com!news3.ottawa.istar.net!istar.net!newsjunkie.ans.net!newsfeeds.ans.net!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa,alt.discrimination,alt.news-media,alt.fan.oj-simpson,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.politics.
Subject: Re: White empowerment is not racist
Date: 25 Apr 1996 12:31:22 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 48
Message-ID: <4lnrar$bfu@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4itggo$o64@clam.rutgers.edu> <4j3ti5$i6c@taurus.bv.sgi.net> <4j4emt$1ns@fountain.mindlink.net> <4k37d8$pe4@gate.cyberg8t.com>  <4kplvb$ms6@gate.cyberg8t.com> 
NNTP-Posting-Host: host01.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca soc.culture.african.american:115605 soc.culture.usa:82670 alt.discrimination:46004 alt.news-media:23076 alt.fan.oj-simpson:48587 alt.politics.nationalism.white:18260

Carl M Holmberg,  says:

> It's called "U.S. History", not "U.S. Citizens' History", and as such
> might be expected to include significant activities of any and all
> Homo Sapiens within the borders of the U.S.A.

That's merely your opinion, Carl.

> Oh, how cute, a G.W. Carver reference. You don't think history class
> needs to be cluttered with references to the members of every group
> or organization that ever fouled an outhouse. Fine. Let's take an
> example ofa "minimal" "detraction" from U.S. History. During the
> Civil War, 1/4 of all Federal forces were Negro, a group which was
> a tiny percentage of the North's civilian population. Volunteering
> like that? My, my, what on *Earth* had gotten into them boys?

I would say that those negros were helping the tyranny of the imperialist
Northern gov't. The ones helping the South were the good ones.

> However, we want contributions, not detractions, so lets talk about
> barbecue sauce.

Mmmm.....barbecue sauce......good.

> A similar percentage of cowboys were Negro. After the war. I bet
> that barbecue sauce came in real handy on a drive. But hell,
> nobody talks about cowboys or Western culture, the contribution
> was so "minimal".

I think the bbq sauce was invented by the Indians. The Blacks don't
get the credit here.

> This is evidently a common state for you, given the lack of evidence
> you provide for your own stands. Research begets research; broad
> brushes, broad brushes.

Go back to sleep, Carl.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Arthur Lebouthillier
                           pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                     http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
               We must secure the existence of our people
                     and a future for White children.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Tue Apr 30 23:40:44 PDT 1996
Article: 33665 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power,alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.discrimination,alt.revisionism,alt.skinheads
Subject: Re: Mike Curtis and Aryan (was: _National Socialism Primer_)
Date: 29 Apr 1996 13:57:39 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 29
Message-ID: <4m2hsj$ohn@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References: <4lstkq$pjc@freenet-news.carleton.ca> <4ltt7d$eev@boris.eden.com> <4luek2$a9p@freenet-news.carleton.ca>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host02.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.politics.white-power:27044 alt.politics.nationalism.white:18613 alt.discrimination:46165 alt.revisionism:33665 alt.skinheads:20902

Les Griswold,  says:

>Mike Curtis (mcurtis@eden.com) writes:
>
>(snip)
>
>> [the rest of the nonsense is negated by the actual meaning of Aryan
>> which this Griswold guy doesn't seem to know yet. Remember he's been
>> told about 6 times by me.
>
> Liberal "We Are The World" bullshit doesn't count.  You arrogant
> pricks come on here with this sort of crap (ie, quotes from the "ex
> neo-Nazi", Ingo Hasselbach), and then you wonder why no-one takes
> you seriously?

The other thing these arrogant assholes think is that they are the
source of meaning. Why, this guy pretends that because *HE* said
that Aryan means something that we have to accept it!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Arthur Lebouthillier
                              pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                        http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn/
                    We must secure the existence of our people
                        and a future for White children.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------




From pendragn@cyberg8t.com Wed May  1 00:14:47 PDT 1996
Article: 18612 of alt.politics.nationalism.white
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!imci2!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in1.uu.net!news.cyberg8t.com!usenet
From: Arthur LeBouthillier 
Newsgroups: alt.politics.nationalism.white,alt.politics.nationalism.black
Subject: Re: War of Races?  How can we prevent this?
Date: 29 Apr 1996 13:52:12 GMT
Organization: Cyberg8t Internet Services (800) 399-4NET
Lines: 16
Message-ID: <4m2hic$ohn@gate.cyberg8t.com>
References:  <4lu9b3$9mq@newsbf02.news.aol.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: host02.cyberg8t.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)

> Get real folks.  We're a multi-racial society.  Let's deal with it!

No, YOU get real. I'm not a member of a multi-racial society; I'm
fighting against such a monstrosity tooth and nail. We're NOT a
multi-racial society. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Arthur LeBouthillier
                              pendragn@cyberg8t.com
                         http://www.tripod.com/~pendragn
                  We must secure the existence of our people
                        and a future for White children.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------






Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.