The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/h/hoffman.michael/hoffman-spam-cancel


Path: news.voyager.net!nntp.netrex.net!sbcntrex!news.eecs.umich.edu!panix!cam-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!howland.erols.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.nidlink.com!pm1-21.nidlink.com!user
From: hoffman@hoffman-info.com (Michael A. Hoffman II)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Hoffman's "Bebbington-Spielberg Bite Dust" Censored by Usenet Admin.
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 11:12:16 -0800
Organization: The Campaign for Radical Truth in History
Lines: 81
Message-ID: 
NNTP-Posting-Host: pm1-21.nidlink.com

Robert Braver, who is some kind of Big Brother Overseer for Usenet, has
removed my post, "Bebbington and Spielberg Bite the Dust" from the Usenet
News Group alt.revisionism

My post was a direct response to claims Mr. Dene Bebbington made against
an article Alan R. Critchley and I wrote and then posted here in
alt.revisionism.

In other words, Usenet Commissar Robert Braver has decided I do not have
the right to reply to criticism in alt.revisionism and he actually has the
power to remove my replies to criticism of my work or that of my
colleagues! Hence my post, "Bebbington and Spielberg Bite the Dust" has
been censored from alt.revisionism.

Mr. Braver has made allusions to other posts I have made in other news
groups to justify his censorship of my reply to Bebbington in
alt.revisionism

Folks, this goes to show that we are starting to get to the powers-that-be
and they are moving heaven and earth to interdict us, even in the
supposedly libertarian venue of the Internet.

For all I know, Mr. Braver may remove this post you are reading as well.

I don't know who precisely to protest this matter to. If anyone has an
e-mail address for relevant oversight of Mr. Braver or for anti-censorship
groups on the Internet,let me know.

I cannot alert too many others in Usenet of the censorship that is
transpiring in alt.revisionism because Mr. Braver would call that a spam
and remove any other articles I would post. I have posted my personal
letter to Mr. Braver in alt.censorship and in one of the news.admin. news
groups. We'll see how long they last.

Meanwhile I'd like to thank everyone who contacted us with congratulations
on Mr. Critichley's article proving that the only authentic Talmud passage
referred to by Steven Spielberg praises only the saving of Jewish lives.

Many were thankful for the pioneering documentary proof Mr. Critchely
provided on the racism of the Talmud and specifically Maimonides.

Mr. Bebbington has a low I.Q. and his recent response to Critchley's
rejoinder was self-indicting. (His paranoid notion that Critichley
referred to Bebbington's authority as the unknown writer because he didn't
really believe he existed is typical. Gosh how does one refer to someone
who Mr. Bebbington himself chose not to name, except by calling the person
unknown or anonymous?). 

Bebbington is one of the many alt.revisionist tar babies who are
intellectually challenged but who seek to gain some credibility and
recognition from concocting nonsensical trivia which they then inflate
into some alleged major defeat of someone else's material. (Because
Bebbington's baloney was posted at Bradley Smith's website we asked Mr.
Critchley to take time out from his busy schedule to respond to it).

Critichley's rejoinder is a significant addition to Talmud scholarship and
clearly proves beyond doubt that THE ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTIC TALMUD does
not say what Spielberg claims it says. Its says the exact opposite.
Spielberg, like most Shoah cultists, is a fraud and he has perpetrated a
propaganda coup by making people think that the ferociously chauvinist
Talmud contains a universalist passage devoted to praise for saving
humanity in general. Millions of people believe this big lie because of
Spielberg. 

Citing falsified Talmud passages which happen to be in print does not
vindicate Spielberg, who is responsible, like anyone else, for the
falsehoods he retails. 

Bebbington is so dumb he can't understand that just because a falsehood
has been called a Talmud passage does not make it an authentic Talmud
passage. 

Need it really be stated to this retard that authenticity is not
determined by the appearance of a statement in print, but rather that the
statement itself must be traced exegetically back to its source?

Michael A. Hoffman II
The Campaign for Radical Truth in History

Better visit our archives while you can, before the commissars find a way
to delete them too: http://www.hoffman-info.com






Path: news.voyager.net!nntp.netrex.net!gatech!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!feed1.news.erols.com!howland.erols.net!news2.digex.net!digex.net!not-for-mail
From: mstein@access5.digex.net (Michael P. Stein)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Hoffman's "Bebbington-Spielberg Bite Dust" Censored by Usenet Admin.
Date: 25 Feb 1997 16:41:27 -0500
Organization: Express Access Online Communications, Greenbelt, MD USA
Lines: 168
Message-ID: <5evma7$gfq@access5.digex.net>
References: 
Reply-To: mstein@access.digex.net
NNTP-Posting-Host: access5.digex.net

In article ,
Michael A. Hoffman II  wrote:
>Robert Braver, who is some kind of Big Brother Overseer for Usenet, has
>removed my post, "Bebbington and Spielberg Bite the Dust" from the Usenet
>News Group alt.revisionism
>
>My post was a direct response to claims Mr. Dene Bebbington made against
>an article Alan R. Critchley and I wrote and then posted here in
>alt.revisionism.
>
>In other words, Usenet Commissar Robert Braver has decided I do not have
>the right to reply to criticism in alt.revisionism and he actually has the
>power to remove my replies to criticism of my work or that of my
>colleagues! Hence my post, "Bebbington and Spielberg Bite the Dust" has
>been censored from alt.revisionism.
>
>Mr. Braver has made allusions to other posts I have made in other news
>groups to justify his censorship of my reply to Bebbington in
>alt.revisionism

    The reason for the cancellation of Mr. Hoffman's article may be
found at:

    http://spam.ohww.norman.ok.us/notice.htm

Mr. Hoffman was sent a copy of the contents of this file.  He posted
articles separately to multiple newsgroups, wasting bandwidth and disk
resources on every server which was forced to store many separate copies
of the article rather than one cross-posted copy.  He did this enough
that he was identified as a spammer, someone who abuses Usenet through
excessive repetition of postings, usually for commercial purposes.  This
is what resulted in the cancellation of his articles.


>Folks, this goes to show that we are starting to get to the powers-that-be
>and they are moving heaven and earth to interdict us, even in the
>supposedly libertarian venue of the Internet.

    No, it goes to show that people got tired of seeing the same "Make
Money Fast!" post in twenty different newsgroups, and implemented a
mechanism to remove excessive multiple postings.  (That's the meaning of
the abbreviation "EMP" in the cancel message Mr. Braver posted in
news.admin.net-abuse.bulletins.)  However, the mechanism makes no
distinction between good messages and bad - too much repetition and the
articles are cancelled.


>For all I know, Mr. Braver may remove this post you are reading as well.

    If Mr. Hoffman posts this identical text to twenty separate newsgroups
in twenty separate articles, Mr. Braver will do just that.  He will also
do it if Mr. Hoffman posts twenty separate copies of an article declaring
"Schindler's List" to be the greatest movie ever made.

    If Mr. Hoffman merely does the polite thing and posts one article with
a "Newsgroups:" line containing all twenty newsgroups separated by commas,
his posting should survive.


>I don't know who precisely to protest this matter to. If anyone has an
>e-mail address for relevant oversight of Mr. Braver or for anti-censorship
>groups on the Internet,let me know.
>
>I cannot alert too many others in Usenet of the censorship that is
>transpiring in alt.revisionism because Mr. Braver would call that a spam
>and remove any other articles I would post. I have posted my personal
>letter to Mr. Braver in alt.censorship and in one of the news.admin. news
>groups. We'll see how long they last.

    Mr. Hoffman was busted for the electronic equivalent of littering. 


>Meanwhile I'd like to thank everyone who contacted us with congratulations
>on Mr. Critichley's article proving that the only authentic Talmud passage
>referred to by Steven Spielberg praises only the saving of Jewish lives.

    Mr. Hoffman has evaded answering my question about how Spielberg is
blamed since he filmed what Thomas Keneally wrote.  Why did Mr. Hoffman
not blame Mr. Keneally for presenting the Talmud fraudulently?


>Many were thankful for the pioneering documentary proof Mr. Critchely
>provided on the racism of the Talmud and specifically Maimonides.
>
>Mr. Bebbington has a low I.Q.

    I would ask Mr. Hoffman a) on what basis he claims to know this, and
b) what one should say about Mr. Hoffman's IQ given that he seems unable
to understand the reason for his message cancellation.


>and his recent response to Critchley's
>rejoinder was self-indicting. (His paranoid notion that Critichley
>referred to Bebbington's authority as the unknown writer because he didn't
>really believe he existed is typical. Gosh how does one refer to someone
>who Mr. Bebbington himself chose not to name, except by calling the person
>unknown or anonymous?). 
>
>Bebbington is one of the many alt.revisionist tar babies who are
>intellectually challenged but who seek to gain some credibility and
>recognition from concocting nonsensical trivia which they then inflate
>into some alleged major defeat of someone else's material. (Because
>Bebbington's baloney was posted at Bradley Smith's website we asked Mr.
>Critchley to take time out from his busy schedule to respond to it).
>
>Critichley's rejoinder is a significant addition to Talmud scholarship and
>clearly proves beyond doubt that THE ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTIC TALMUD does
>not say what Spielberg claims it says.

    Mr. Hoffman ought to know that Spielberg made no claims about what the
Talmud says.  Rather, Spielberg accurately portrayed what the writer
Thomas Keneally accurately wrote about what one of the people Schindler
saved claimed the Talmud said.  If anyone in that chain is guilty of
fraud, it is the person who fashioned the ring - and only if he had one of
the uncensored copies of the Talmud. 


>Its says the exact opposite.
>Spielberg, like most Shoah cultists, is a fraud and he has perpetrated a
>propaganda coup by making people think that the ferociously chauvinist
>Talmud contains a universalist passage devoted to praise for saving
>humanity in general. Millions of people believe this big lie because of
>Spielberg. 

    Mr. Hoffman still does not say why it is Spielberg he blames rather
than Keneally, who wrote the same thing in the book that Spielberg filmed.


>Citing falsified Talmud passages which happen to be in print does not
>vindicate Spielberg, who is responsible, like anyone else, for the
>falsehoods he retails. 

    Note that the hypocritical Mr. Hoffman does not say a word about
Thomas Keneally.  He criticizes the Jew, and remains silent about the
non-Jew who did the exact same thing.


>Bebbington is so dumb he can't understand that just because a falsehood
>has been called a Talmud passage does not make it an authentic Talmud
>passage. 

    Hoffman is so dumb he can't understand that Spielberg was making a
movie based on the book "Schindler's List," including what the book cited
on character as claiming about the Talmud, and that Spielberg was not
making a movie based on the Talmud.

    Hoffman is also so dumb that he cannot understand the spam cancel
message he received.  The cancellation had nothing to do with the content
of the post, only its form.  Were I to post this reply to every newsgroup
Mr. Hoffman's article appeared in, I would receive the exact same
cancellation message that Mr. Hoffman received. 


>Need it really be stated to this retard that authenticity is not
>determined by the appearance of a statement in print, but rather that the
>statement itself must be traced exegetically back to its source?
>
>Michael A. Hoffman II
>The Campaign for Radical Truth in History
>
>Better visit our archives while you can, before the commissars find a way
>to delete them too: http://www.hoffman-info.com


-- 
Mike Stein                      The above represents the Absolute Truth.
POB 10420                       Therefore it cannot possibly be the official
Arlington, VA  22210            position of my employer.







Received: by quixote.stanford.edu	id m0vzrJd-00021WC	(Debian Smail-3.2 1996-Jul-4 #2); Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:55:09 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:55:09 -0800 (PST)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.censorship,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: Hoffman's "Bebbington-Spielberg Bite Dust" Censored by Usenet Admin.
References: 
Followup-To: alt.usenet.kooks
Organization: Fans of Debian Linux, http://www.debian.org/
From: Rich Graves 
Message-ID: 
Cc: jamie@veritas.nizkor.org, mail2news@anon.lcs.mit.edu

In article ,
Michael A. Hoffman II  wrote:
>Robert Braver, who is some kind of Big Brother Overseer for Usenet, has
>removed my post, "Bebbington and Spielberg Bite the Dust" from the Usenet
>News Group alt.revisionism
[...]

That is incorrect. Robert Braver, who detects and cancels spam without
regard to or, often, knowledge of its content, sent cancel messages for
22 substantially similar copies of your article in 22 newsgroups, not just
alt.revisionism. Your deep-seated personal paranoia aside, it is simply a
fact that the Bravers' service to the Usenet community is widely recognized
and appreciated, and that he doesn't give a rat's ass about your
"opinions."

Here is the spamcancel report from news.admin.net-abuse.bulletins. Please
note that it was the 29th report of that day. The rest were mostly phone-sex
and pyramid scams. That's better company than you usually keep, I'd say.

Path: usenet.kornet.nm.kr!wilbur.ohww.norman.ok.us!not-for-mail
From: rbraver@ohww.norman.ok.us (Robert Braver)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.bulletins,alt.nocem.misc,news.lists.filters
Subject: EMP/ECP Cancelled (Spielberg's Schindler's List: Cunning and Deceptive Propaganda: hoffman@hoffman-info.com (Michael A. Hoffman II))@@NCM
Date: 24 Feb 1997 15:44:57 GMT
Message-ID: <19970224.29.56247@ohww.norman.ok.us>
Followup-To: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Organization: Oakbrook Home for Wayward Wonks
Approved: news-admin-bulletins-request@math.psu.edu

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----


Report ID: 19970224.29

This is an abbreviated report of excessive Usenet posts (a/k/a Spam)
apparently originating from your site.  Spam cancels have been issued
for these posts.

Thank you for taking appropriate action with the poster in accordance
with your applicable Acceptable Use Policy.

For the verbose text of the Spam cancel notice which is sent to
the individual posters, see:

     http://spam.ohww.norman.ok.us/notice.htm

For the HTML version of this notice with links to the archived copies
of each cancelled post in its entirety, see:

     http://spam.ohww.norman.ok.us/spam_notices/19970224.29.html

Count Subject
   15 Spielberg's Schindler's List: Cunning and Deceptive Propaganda
    4 Aryan Nations Snitch Has Oklahoma City Bombing Connection
    2 The Overwhelming Racism in Spielberg's Movie, "Schindler's List"
    1 Aryan Nations Snitch Has O.K. Bomb Connection
    1 Bebbington & Spielberg Bite the Dust: Talmud Only Praises Saving Jews
    1 Elite International Kidnapping Squad Forming Under U.N. Command
    1 Spielberg Whitewashes Racist Talmud in Schindler's List
    1 Spielberg's Deceit: He Falsifies the Talmud in Schindler's List
    1 Spielberg's Falsifies Talmud Quotation in Schindler's List
    1 Spielberg's Schindler's List: Falsifies Contents of the Racist Talmud
    1 Spielberg's Talmud Passage in Schindler's List is a Fake!
    1 The Overwhelming Racism in Spielberg's "Schindler's List"
    1 The Overwhelming Racism in Spielberg's Holy Liturgy, Schindler's List
    1 The Overwhelming Racism in Spielberg's Movie "Schindler's List"

22 articles have been cancelled in 22 groups.
The Breidbart Index is 22.00.

Total bytes: 71421

@@BEGIN NCM HEADERS
Version: 0.93
Issuer: rbraver@ohww.norman.ok.us
Type: spam
Action: hide
Count: 22
Notice-ID: ohww19970224.29
@@BEGIN NCM BODY
           alt.politics.usa.constitution
           alt.revisionism
           alt.conspiracy
           alt.politics.usa.constitution
           alt.messianic
           talk.politics.mideast
           soc.culture.palestine
           soc.culture.african
           soc.culture.german
           tnn.religion.catholic
           alt.politics.usa.republican
           soc.history
           alt.journalism.criticism
           alt.journalism
           alt.movies.spielberg
           alt.politics.white-power
           alt.christnet.bible
           alt.christnet
           alt.religion.christian
           soc.culture.polish
           alt.politics.nationalism.white
           alt.politics.libertarian
@@END NCM BODY

>Path: ...!news.maxwell.syr.edu!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.nidlink.com!pm2-29.nidlink.com!user
>From: hoffman@hoffman-info.com (Michael A. Hoffman II)
>Newsgroups: alt.politics.libertarian
>Subject: Spielberg's Schindler's List: Cunning and Deceptive Propaganda
>Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 11:59:50 -0800
>Organization: The Campaign for Radical Truth in History
>Lines: 56
>Message-ID: 
>NNTP-Posting-Host: pm2-29.nidlink.com
>
>The Campaign for Radical Truth in History http://www.hoffman-info.com presents:
>
>A Debate: Is Spielberg Guilty of Falsifying the Talmud in his Movie
>"Schindler's List"? The Truth About the Racist, Chauvinist Talmud 
>
>Steven Spielberg's hallowed celluloid liturgy, "Schindler's List," not
>only defames every soldier in the German military as a homicidal robot, it
>also perpetrates a myth about the Jewish religion. The Jewish religion is
>based upon the Talmud, one of the most racist and chauvinist works ever
>committed to writing. 
>
>Of course Spielberg, being a cunning and deceptive propagandist, cannot
>reveal the fact of the Talmud's racism to his audience. Instead, he
>portrays it as a sort of manual for universal love. Hence, toward the end
>of the film in a key tear-jerking scene, Schindler's Jews present
>Schindler with a ring upon which is inscribed a quotation attributed to
>the Talmud, "He who saves a single life, saves the entire world." 
>
>This quotation also appears on posters advertising Schindler's List in
>video stores and schools, apparently having been selected as the film's
>motto, by its promoters. 
[SNIP]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBMxG3eMb3P9w1DiG1AQE2bwP9FUv9Wkf/wBkJMgrexET8fG02GKnuPS5p
b6L40ueUaBkpYSmQcni9lEUcVDCtTwi7Ob0g8I8S0xF3KHJ5weeEW2qowImveTRF
dDPg9c3M7Z6nrh+hLVVS7y327mNYC8M+NID0U/LRpLo7b7HfVGB0a06LosRu1FX9
+BsZuTI3how=
=//xV
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

---
All postings to news.admin.net-abuse.bulletins are unconfirmed and
unverified unless stated otherwise by the moderators.  All opinions
expressed above are considered the opinions of the original poster
not the moderators or their respective employers.

For a copy of the guidelines to this group, see
http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~tskirvin/home/nana/



Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.