The Nizkor Project: Remembering the Holocaust (Shoah)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/g/green.richard.j/green.1196


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Sat Nov  2 09:31:32 PST 1996
Article: 78211 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!hookup!olivea!nntp-hub2.barrnet.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Ducks from Mars
Date: 1 Nov 1996 21:22:42 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 25
Message-ID: <55elr2$qj8@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References: <558jaf$i9s@newsbf02.news.aol.com>  <55derr$48u@d31rz2.Stanford.EDU> <55dp9a$ke2@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu

In article <55dp9a$ke2@Networking.Stanford.EDU>,
Rich Graves  wrote:
>rjg@d31rz2.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green) writes:

>but he isn't. "Mr. Thomas" has never distanced himself from Mr. Giwer's
>antics in any way. On the contrary, he has cheered him on. Giwer is
>advertising "Mr. Thomas's" web site for him; other than the fact that what
>he's doing is morally indefensible, why should "Mr. Thomas" object?

You're right, Rich, Mr. "Thomas" has done nothing but cheer the Troll
on.  He should be embarassed, but he is not.  Then again he should be
embarassed by his own selective reading of history.

Regards,

Rich Green

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Thu Nov 14 08:01:15 PST 1996
Article: 79391 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!nic.mtl.hookup.net!rcogate.rco.qc.ca!newsjunkie.ans.net!newsfeeds.ans.net!newstf01.news.aol.com!portc01.blue.aol.com!news-peer.gsl.net!news.gsl.net!uwm.edu!news.he.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Subject: Re: 961108: Corrections and Additions
Date: 11 Nov 1996 10:09:53 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 46
Message-ID: <567q5h$1a2@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References: 
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:79391 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:3086

In article ,
E. Zundel Repost  wrote:

>Also, the Cracow (I called it Krakow) Report is available at Nizkor at
>http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/ It
>is a refutation of the Leuchter Report.  It basically agrees with the
>Leuchter findings, but draws from these findings a different conclusion.

Not true at all.  Either Ms. Rimland didn't understand this report or
she is not being entirely straightforward.  The line that it basically
agrees with Leuchter seems to be taken from Raven's dogma.  It was
untrue when Mr. Raven said it and it is equally untrue when Ms. Rimland
says it.

The Crackow team has demonstrated that HCN was present in the homicidal
gas chambers at levels above background.  Deniers have no explanation for 
the presence of HCN in a facility built after the typhoid epidemic at
levels above background.

If the barracks in which they measured no HCN were never fumigated, why did
they measure a higher level in the homicidal gas chambers?

If the barracks were fumigated, why did they measure a higher level in the
homicidal gas chambers?

It should be noted that the researchers used a calibrated method and that
they discriminated against Prussian blue whose origin is not clear.
Leuchter and Rudolf did not do so.

ftp://ftp.almanac.bc.ca/pub/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/post-leuchter.report  

I look forward to reading an English translation of Mr. Rudolf's latest
work, but if Ms. Rimland understands this work as well as she
understands the Crakow report we are doomed to be disappointed.

Regards,

Rich Green
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Fri Nov 15 06:33:09 PST 1996
Article: 79559 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!nic.mtl.hookup.net!rcogate.rco.qc.ca!n3ott.istar!ott.istar!istar.net!winternet.com!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!feed1.news.erols.com!news.dra.com!news.he.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Inside the Auschwitz 'Gas Chambers'
Date: 13 Nov 1996 22:37:53 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 24
Message-ID: <56eeo1$i3f@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References: <56bk6j$pni@camel0.mindspring.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu

The Crackow team has demonstrated that HCN was present in the homicidal
gas chambers at levels above background.  Deniers have no explanation for 
the presence of HCN in a facility built after the typhoid epidemic at
levels above background.

If the barracks in which they measured no HCN were never fumigated, why did
they measure a higher level in the homicidal gas chambers?

If the barracks were fumigated, why did they measure a higher level in the
homicidal gas chambers?

It should be noted that the researchers used a calibrated method and that
they discriminated against Prussian blue whose origin is not clear.
Leuchter and Rudolf did not do so.

ftp://ftp.almanac.bc.ca/pub/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/post-leuchter.report  
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Tue Nov 19 06:47:17 PST 1996
Article: 80148 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!nic.mtl.hookup.net!rcogate.rco.qc.ca!n3ott.istar!ott.istar!istar.net!winternet.com!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!cam-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!inet-nntp-gw-1.us.oracle.com!nntp-hub.barrnet.net!parc!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Subject: Re: 961108: Corrections and Additions
Date: 15 Nov 1996 15:35:37 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 29
Message-ID: <56iuo9$3qf@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References:  <567q5h$1a2@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU> <56hb13$hqb@news3.gte.net> <328cd444.698399003@news.micron.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:80148 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:3106

In article <328cd444.698399003@news.micron.net>,
Kurt Stele  wrote:

>Poor Richard Green -- his spurious "science" foiled again.
>
>The Holofraud's pseudo-science can fool most of the people most of the
>time.  

I have Matt Giwer killfiled; so I did not read the response you quoted.
However, nothing Mr. Giwer has to say about this report is relevant as
he doesn't understand it.  I have demonstrated that fact amply in the
past and see no reason to respond to Mr. Giwer now.

If Mr. Stele on the otherhand thinks that he can present reasonable
objections to the findings of the Crakow scientists, I am prepared to
respond.

Regards,

Rich Green

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Wed Nov 20 06:03:31 PST 1996
Article: 80415 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!news-out.internetmci.com!news.internetMCI.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!tezcat!gail.ripco.com!news.wwa.com!news.oz.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: 'Ordinary Jews: Zionism's Willing Torturers'
Date: 17 Nov 1996 13:09:10 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 38
Message-ID: <56nutm$dk1@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References: <3298cf04.4166720@199.0.216.204>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu

In article <3298cf04.4166720@199.0.216.204>,
tom moran  wrote:

[Excerpt from article in N.Y.Times, Nov.16, 1996 as quoted by Mr. Moran
deleted.]

>	"Physical pressure" is torture. The Jewish state of Israel
>condones and even legalizes torture. The whole system is in on it.
>From the top to the bottom.
>
>	But wait. Is Moran committing an "anti-Semitism" here? 
>
>	After all it is declared, "Anti-Zionism = anti-Semitism".

I agree with Mr. Moran that physical pressure is torture and I agree
that it is despicable that the Israeli Government has condoned such a
practice.  I am willing to bet that no one calls me an antisemite for
saying that.

I find it interesting, however, that Mr. Moran chooses to focus on the
shortcomings of the Israeli Government.  Perhaps, Mr. Moran would like
to comment on the use of torture by China, Guetamala or other countries.

By the way, what does this have to do with the historicity of the
holocaust?

Regards,

Rich Green

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Wed Nov 20 06:03:32 PST 1996
Article: 80517 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!noc.van.hookup.net!laslo.netnet.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-dc-5.sprintlink.net!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!uwm.edu!news.he.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Subject: Re: 961108: Corrections and Additions
Followup-To: alt,test,misc.test,alt.drunken-bastard,alt.flame
Date: 19 Nov 1996 10:00:09 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 254
Message-ID: <56ssj9$qnd@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References:  <56iuo9$3qf@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU> <328ff9a6.60710524@news.gte.net> <32916564.78902988@news.micron.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:80517 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:3118

In article <32916564.78902988@news.micron.net>,
Kurt Stele  wrote:
>On Mon, 18 Nov 1996 05:53:25 GMT, email@add.ress1 (Full Name1) wrote:
>
>>On 15 Nov 1996 15:35:37 -0800, rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J.
>>Green) wrote:

>>>I have Matt Giwer killfiled; so I did not read the response you quoted.
>>>However, nothing Mr. Giwer has to say about this report is relevant as
>>>he doesn't understand it.  I have demonstrated that fact amply in the
>>>past and see no reason to respond to Mr. Giwer now.
>
>Hey, Richard:  just wanted to let you know what Giwer replied back to
>you:
>
>>	You will respond with lies and deceit as usual.  After all, you
>>holocaust is more important than either the truth or your profession.

Translation Mr. Stele a.k.a. Mr. Smith has nothing intelligent to add
either.  His contributions are about as worthwhile as Mr. Giwer's:


Is Matt Giwer an antisemite?   You be the judge:
(Followups set appropriately; reader beware!)

>From  mgiwer@combase.com Sat Mar 23 14:39:28 PST 1996
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism Subject: Re: Is Giwer a Troll?  Message-ID:
<4j0msh$7at@wi.combase.com>

	You pathetic, primative bastards are all alike.  

	You folks should get your sociologic parallels straight.  David and
	Montezuma were equals.  Today's Jews are adhering to a social form that
	died out in the civilized world thousands of years ago.  By any
	definition today's Jews are a living anachronism that should be
	preserved under some endangered species act.
	
	Just as we do not disturb the strange tribes of the Amazon we
	should not disturb the strange tribes of Juda or David.

In article <4i7p38$g6g@wi.combase.com>, mgiwer@combase.com (Matt Giwer)
said:

	I don't know how to indentify jews.  Why don't you tell me?
	
	The nose, the funny hats, the names, the beards, the "I want a
	Mercedes" whine? How are they identifiable?  What identifies them?  
	Ask three jews what is a jew and you get four opinions.  Maybe you 
	can do better.

>From  mgiwer@combase.com Sun Mar 17 16:36:49 PST 1996
From: mgiwer@combase.com (Matt Giwer) Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Neo-Nazi spin on upholding of Canadian "hate-speech" l
Message-ID: <4iglve$4c5@wi.combase.com>

	Right, come get me, it will make my religous fervor come true.
	
	I know it is going to happen so just say anything and I will
	know I am being persecuted.  I can be a martyr!   Please let me take a
	number for a gas chamber.

	You assholes sound just like the nuns with the glossy eyes
	talking about the Christian martyrs.

	I don't really mean to interrupt your sexual arousal but please
	stop inflicting this upon the rest of the world.

Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish
Subject: Re: Michael is a big, fat idiot like Rush Limbaugh
Followup-To: alt.politics.white-power,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish
Date: 30 Apr 1996 00:32:30 GMT
Message-ID: <4m3n2u$ebf@news.nyu.edu>
References: <4ls29j$3t6@newsource.ihug.co.nz> <4lup31$bsf@access5.digex.net> <4lve6r$8gu@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: is.nyu.edu

Matt Giwer (mgiwer@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: 	You lovers of a hyphenated god need to grow up.

From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: 'The Bodies Were Dragged Out Of the Gas Chambers'
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 07:02:50 GMT
Organization: images incarnate
Lines: 43
Message-ID: <4o8vnf$gcn@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>
References:  <4o5aii$cbe@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <4o7koi$jn5@dub-news-svc-5.compuserve.com> <4o88dt$8oj@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com> <4o8mmu$6ts@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>

rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green) wrote:

>In article <4o88dt$8oj@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>,
>Matt Giwer  wrote:

>>	But of course in either case a more complete work up or pathology
>>needs be done.  And again I note references to color are rather
>>rare.  And it was striking the first place we find the right
>>indication for cyanide it is in a camp that used CO where if
>>there was any mention of color it should have been of pink.

>Does Mr. Giwer disagree with OSHA on cyanosis being a symptom of CO
>poisoning?

	You are of course a willfully deceitful, character assassinating,
atheist Jew.  Now I have no idea what game you are trying to play
at this point in the message but I have said nothing about OSHA
so why do you not post it first?  Or so you disagree with the
NAVSEA manual on turbine exhaust poisoning?  But of course, YOU
FIRST!  I made up mine. you deal with yours first.

>>	But as a bottom line we really should not make too much of the
>>color.  It was simply striking by its rarity and being in the
>>wrong place.

>Translation: Mr. Giwer recognizes he was wrong, but as usual will not
>admit it.


	A better translation is

	You are of course a willfully deceitful, character assassinating,
atheist Jew. 

	But if this is not clear enough I can and have gone further in
noting that all the Jews in this conference have condoned your
behavior by their silence and are no better than you.  And that
includes all of them and yes, that means you.

From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: j*ws hid scrolls for 40 years
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 02:41:06 GMT
Message-ID: <4ob4p1$l04@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>
References: <4npn6a$1la0@useneta1.news.prodigy.com> <31a07671.3260787@news.pacificnet.net> <4o2q4s$bm5@shiva.usa.net> <4oa98d$16e2@useneta1.news.prodigy.com>

	And further proof that our California Chemist has to be an
	atheist.  Or perhaps he has split a rabbinic hair and determined
	that it refers only to citizens of Israel.

From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The Ultimate Extermination System
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 04:23:03 GMT
Message-ID: <4oj7sk$ra9@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
References: <317e33e1.333120@news.pacificnet.net> <4ntvip$6dg@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com> <4o2kqu$e8r@arl-news-svc-3.compuserve.com> <4o2va1$rfb@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com> <4o5ar2$sd8@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU> <4o7ntr$6ae@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com> <4ogr4k$5gq@cnn.cc.biu.ac.il>

	With people like you it is becoming easier and easier to believe
the Talmud really does encourage lying to Goyim.  If the Talmud
does not say it, you should insist upon its inclusion in the next
revision.

Path: nntp.Stanford.EDU!news.Stanford.EDU!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!tank.news.pipex.net!pipex!netcom.net.uk!ix.netcom.com!news
From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Cosmic Slop
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 1996 07:45:44 GMT
Organization: images incarnate
Message-ID: <4oosh6$b0j@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>

>From  the first episode:

	A black barber speaks to a black customer.

	Did I ever tell you about the American dream?  Every nigger
swimming back to Africa ... with a Jew under each arm.  

=====

	But of course merely posting this will be called antisemitic by
the idiots.

Path: nntp.Stanford.EDU!news.Stanford.EDU!newshub.internex.net!newshub1.internex.net!viper.inow.com!samba.rahul.net!rahul.net!a2i!bug.rahul.net!rahul.net!a2i!genmagic!sgigate.sgi.com!nntp.coast.net!news-res.gsl.net!news.gsl.net!ix.netcom.com!news
From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: unethical liars for the Talmud
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 05:50:12 GMT
Message-ID: <4p5rlp$8ia@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>
References: <4p4tfh$aq@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> <4p5l0s$2sb@news.enter.net>

yawen@enter.net (Yale F. Edeiken) wrote:

>>   mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer) writes:
>>  abels@stud-mailer.uni-marburg.de (Nele Abels) wrote:

>>  
>>  >Who again said, he was no anti-semite?
>>  
>>  	Who was it who first said I was an why?

>	1.  A person of obvious perception and honesty.

>	2.  Because you are.

	The evidence I am about to give shall be the truth, the whole
truth and nothing but the truth so help me hyphenated god.  

From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: I am asking for a number, stupid
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 04:30:35 GMT
Message-ID: <4pisto$5ep@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>
References: <4pgc0b$k80@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com> <4pihue$mu0@news.enter.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: tam-fl5-08.ix.netcom.com

yawen@enter.net (Yale F. Edeiken) wrote:


>	This is why your arguments lack coherence.  You have not the 
>slightest idea of how to analyse data.  The initial question is not 
>"gassing" or "not gassing."  The initial question is what happened to 
>the Jewish communities in Europe in the period 1939-1945.  The simple 
>answer is that, whatever, the "estimations" of the numbers involved is 
>that the people and the cultures vanished.  

...

>	You are not only wrong in your characterization of the evidence but 
>of the position of every historian who has studied the subject.  What I care 
>about is the murder of the Jews of Europe and erasure of Yiddish culture.  

	There is no particular merit to Yiddish culture.  Why would you
care?  

"From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt  Giwer)
   "Message-ID: <51cbb1$rme@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>

   "Of course but he will kill you and if not my brother will
        kill you for even coming close.
   "You fucking jew traitor.
   "You murdering Jews are all alike and you are not expected
        to be any different.
   "Should lightening strike my family JEWS will be named because of
you.
   "And of course I will have you on my better dead list.  And I am good
       at it.
   "You are advised to spend your time playing bodyguard to my family.
   "That is the only way you have to save yourself.
   "Keep that firmly in mind.

From: mgwier@worldnet.att.net (Matt  Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Goyim are scum
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 03:50:03 GMT
Message-ID: <52q4k4$mdm@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>

	You are clearly delusional.  And because of that you are clearly jewish.  

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Wed Nov 20 07:08:12 PST 1996
Article: 3086 of alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!nic.mtl.hookup.net!rcogate.rco.qc.ca!newsjunkie.ans.net!newsfeeds.ans.net!newstf01.news.aol.com!portc01.blue.aol.com!news-peer.gsl.net!news.gsl.net!uwm.edu!news.he.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Subject: Re: 961108: Corrections and Additions
Date: 11 Nov 1996 10:09:53 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 46
Message-ID: <567q5h$1a2@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References: 
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:79391 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:3086

In article ,
E. Zundel Repost  wrote:

>Also, the Cracow (I called it Krakow) Report is available at Nizkor at
>http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/ It
>is a refutation of the Leuchter Report.  It basically agrees with the
>Leuchter findings, but draws from these findings a different conclusion.

Not true at all.  Either Ms. Rimland didn't understand this report or
she is not being entirely straightforward.  The line that it basically
agrees with Leuchter seems to be taken from Raven's dogma.  It was
untrue when Mr. Raven said it and it is equally untrue when Ms. Rimland
says it.

The Crackow team has demonstrated that HCN was present in the homicidal
gas chambers at levels above background.  Deniers have no explanation for 
the presence of HCN in a facility built after the typhoid epidemic at
levels above background.

If the barracks in which they measured no HCN were never fumigated, why did
they measure a higher level in the homicidal gas chambers?

If the barracks were fumigated, why did they measure a higher level in the
homicidal gas chambers?

It should be noted that the researchers used a calibrated method and that
they discriminated against Prussian blue whose origin is not clear.
Leuchter and Rudolf did not do so.

ftp://ftp.almanac.bc.ca/pub/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/post-leuchter.report  

I look forward to reading an English translation of Mr. Rudolf's latest
work, but if Ms. Rimland understands this work as well as she
understands the Crakow report we are doomed to be disappointed.

Regards,

Rich Green
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Wed Nov 20 07:08:13 PST 1996
Article: 3106 of alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!nic.mtl.hookup.net!rcogate.rco.qc.ca!n3ott.istar!ott.istar!istar.net!winternet.com!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!cam-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.bbnplanet.com!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!newsfeed.internetmci.com!inet-nntp-gw-1.us.oracle.com!nntp-hub.barrnet.net!parc!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Subject: Re: 961108: Corrections and Additions
Date: 15 Nov 1996 15:35:37 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 29
Message-ID: <56iuo9$3qf@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References:  <567q5h$1a2@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU> <56hb13$hqb@news3.gte.net> <328cd444.698399003@news.micron.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:80148 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:3106

In article <328cd444.698399003@news.micron.net>,
Kurt Stele  wrote:

>Poor Richard Green -- his spurious "science" foiled again.
>
>The Holofraud's pseudo-science can fool most of the people most of the
>time.  

I have Matt Giwer killfiled; so I did not read the response you quoted.
However, nothing Mr. Giwer has to say about this report is relevant as
he doesn't understand it.  I have demonstrated that fact amply in the
past and see no reason to respond to Mr. Giwer now.

If Mr. Stele on the otherhand thinks that he can present reasonable
objections to the findings of the Crakow scientists, I am prepared to
respond.

Regards,

Rich Green

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Wed Nov 20 07:08:14 PST 1996
Article: 3118 of alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!noc.van.hookup.net!laslo.netnet.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-dc-5.sprintlink.net!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!uwm.edu!news.he.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.ernst-zundel
Subject: Re: 961108: Corrections and Additions
Followup-To: alt,test,misc.test,alt.drunken-bastard,alt.flame
Date: 19 Nov 1996 10:00:09 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 254
Message-ID: <56ssj9$qnd@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References:  <56iuo9$3qf@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU> <328ff9a6.60710524@news.gte.net> <32916564.78902988@news.micron.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu
Xref: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca alt.revisionism:80517 alt.fan.ernst-zundel:3118

In article <32916564.78902988@news.micron.net>,
Kurt Stele  wrote:
>On Mon, 18 Nov 1996 05:53:25 GMT, email@add.ress1 (Full Name1) wrote:
>
>>On 15 Nov 1996 15:35:37 -0800, rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J.
>>Green) wrote:

>>>I have Matt Giwer killfiled; so I did not read the response you quoted.
>>>However, nothing Mr. Giwer has to say about this report is relevant as
>>>he doesn't understand it.  I have demonstrated that fact amply in the
>>>past and see no reason to respond to Mr. Giwer now.
>
>Hey, Richard:  just wanted to let you know what Giwer replied back to
>you:
>
>>	You will respond with lies and deceit as usual.  After all, you
>>holocaust is more important than either the truth or your profession.

Translation Mr. Stele a.k.a. Mr. Smith has nothing intelligent to add
either.  His contributions are about as worthwhile as Mr. Giwer's:


Is Matt Giwer an antisemite?   You be the judge:
(Followups set appropriately; reader beware!)

>From  mgiwer@combase.com Sat Mar 23 14:39:28 PST 1996
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism Subject: Re: Is Giwer a Troll?  Message-ID:
<4j0msh$7at@wi.combase.com>

	You pathetic, primative bastards are all alike.  

	You folks should get your sociologic parallels straight.  David and
	Montezuma were equals.  Today's Jews are adhering to a social form that
	died out in the civilized world thousands of years ago.  By any
	definition today's Jews are a living anachronism that should be
	preserved under some endangered species act.
	
	Just as we do not disturb the strange tribes of the Amazon we
	should not disturb the strange tribes of Juda or David.

In article <4i7p38$g6g@wi.combase.com>, mgiwer@combase.com (Matt Giwer)
said:

	I don't know how to indentify jews.  Why don't you tell me?
	
	The nose, the funny hats, the names, the beards, the "I want a
	Mercedes" whine? How are they identifiable?  What identifies them?  
	Ask three jews what is a jew and you get four opinions.  Maybe you 
	can do better.

>From  mgiwer@combase.com Sun Mar 17 16:36:49 PST 1996
From: mgiwer@combase.com (Matt Giwer) Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Neo-Nazi spin on upholding of Canadian "hate-speech" l
Message-ID: <4iglve$4c5@wi.combase.com>

	Right, come get me, it will make my religous fervor come true.
	
	I know it is going to happen so just say anything and I will
	know I am being persecuted.  I can be a martyr!   Please let me take a
	number for a gas chamber.

	You assholes sound just like the nuns with the glossy eyes
	talking about the Christian martyrs.

	I don't really mean to interrupt your sexual arousal but please
	stop inflicting this upon the rest of the world.

Newsgroups: alt.politics.white-power,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish
Subject: Re: Michael is a big, fat idiot like Rush Limbaugh
Followup-To: alt.politics.white-power,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish
Date: 30 Apr 1996 00:32:30 GMT
Message-ID: <4m3n2u$ebf@news.nyu.edu>
References: <4ls29j$3t6@newsource.ihug.co.nz> <4lup31$bsf@access5.digex.net> <4lve6r$8gu@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: is.nyu.edu

Matt Giwer (mgiwer@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: 	You lovers of a hyphenated god need to grow up.

From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: 'The Bodies Were Dragged Out Of the Gas Chambers'
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 07:02:50 GMT
Organization: images incarnate
Lines: 43
Message-ID: <4o8vnf$gcn@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>
References:  <4o5aii$cbe@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> <4o7koi$jn5@dub-news-svc-5.compuserve.com> <4o88dt$8oj@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com> <4o8mmu$6ts@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>

rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green) wrote:

>In article <4o88dt$8oj@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>,
>Matt Giwer  wrote:

>>	But of course in either case a more complete work up or pathology
>>needs be done.  And again I note references to color are rather
>>rare.  And it was striking the first place we find the right
>>indication for cyanide it is in a camp that used CO where if
>>there was any mention of color it should have been of pink.

>Does Mr. Giwer disagree with OSHA on cyanosis being a symptom of CO
>poisoning?

	You are of course a willfully deceitful, character assassinating,
atheist Jew.  Now I have no idea what game you are trying to play
at this point in the message but I have said nothing about OSHA
so why do you not post it first?  Or so you disagree with the
NAVSEA manual on turbine exhaust poisoning?  But of course, YOU
FIRST!  I made up mine. you deal with yours first.

>>	But as a bottom line we really should not make too much of the
>>color.  It was simply striking by its rarity and being in the
>>wrong place.

>Translation: Mr. Giwer recognizes he was wrong, but as usual will not
>admit it.


	A better translation is

	You are of course a willfully deceitful, character assassinating,
atheist Jew. 

	But if this is not clear enough I can and have gone further in
noting that all the Jews in this conference have condoned your
behavior by their silence and are no better than you.  And that
includes all of them and yes, that means you.

From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: j*ws hid scrolls for 40 years
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 02:41:06 GMT
Message-ID: <4ob4p1$l04@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>
References: <4npn6a$1la0@useneta1.news.prodigy.com> <31a07671.3260787@news.pacificnet.net> <4o2q4s$bm5@shiva.usa.net> <4oa98d$16e2@useneta1.news.prodigy.com>

	And further proof that our California Chemist has to be an
	atheist.  Or perhaps he has split a rabbinic hair and determined
	that it refers only to citizens of Israel.

From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: The Ultimate Extermination System
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 04:23:03 GMT
Message-ID: <4oj7sk$ra9@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
References: <317e33e1.333120@news.pacificnet.net> <4ntvip$6dg@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com> <4o2kqu$e8r@arl-news-svc-3.compuserve.com> <4o2va1$rfb@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com> <4o5ar2$sd8@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU> <4o7ntr$6ae@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com> <4ogr4k$5gq@cnn.cc.biu.ac.il>

	With people like you it is becoming easier and easier to believe
the Talmud really does encourage lying to Goyim.  If the Talmud
does not say it, you should insist upon its inclusion in the next
revision.

Path: nntp.Stanford.EDU!news.Stanford.EDU!agate!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!tank.news.pipex.net!pipex!netcom.net.uk!ix.netcom.com!news
From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Cosmic Slop
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 1996 07:45:44 GMT
Organization: images incarnate
Message-ID: <4oosh6$b0j@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>

>From  the first episode:

	A black barber speaks to a black customer.

	Did I ever tell you about the American dream?  Every nigger
swimming back to Africa ... with a Jew under each arm.  

=====

	But of course merely posting this will be called antisemitic by
the idiots.

Path: nntp.Stanford.EDU!news.Stanford.EDU!newshub.internex.net!newshub1.internex.net!viper.inow.com!samba.rahul.net!rahul.net!a2i!bug.rahul.net!rahul.net!a2i!genmagic!sgigate.sgi.com!nntp.coast.net!news-res.gsl.net!news.gsl.net!ix.netcom.com!news
From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: unethical liars for the Talmud
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 05:50:12 GMT
Message-ID: <4p5rlp$8ia@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>
References: <4p4tfh$aq@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> <4p5l0s$2sb@news.enter.net>

yawen@enter.net (Yale F. Edeiken) wrote:

>>   mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer) writes:
>>  abels@stud-mailer.uni-marburg.de (Nele Abels) wrote:

>>  
>>  >Who again said, he was no anti-semite?
>>  
>>  	Who was it who first said I was an why?

>	1.  A person of obvious perception and honesty.

>	2.  Because you are.

	The evidence I am about to give shall be the truth, the whole
truth and nothing but the truth so help me hyphenated god.  

From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: I am asking for a number, stupid
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 04:30:35 GMT
Message-ID: <4pisto$5ep@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>
References: <4pgc0b$k80@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com> <4pihue$mu0@news.enter.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: tam-fl5-08.ix.netcom.com

yawen@enter.net (Yale F. Edeiken) wrote:


>	This is why your arguments lack coherence.  You have not the 
>slightest idea of how to analyse data.  The initial question is not 
>"gassing" or "not gassing."  The initial question is what happened to 
>the Jewish communities in Europe in the period 1939-1945.  The simple 
>answer is that, whatever, the "estimations" of the numbers involved is 
>that the people and the cultures vanished.  

...

>	You are not only wrong in your characterization of the evidence but 
>of the position of every historian who has studied the subject.  What I care 
>about is the murder of the Jews of Europe and erasure of Yiddish culture.  

	There is no particular merit to Yiddish culture.  Why would you
care?  

"From: mgiwer@ix.netcom.com (Matt  Giwer)
   "Message-ID: <51cbb1$rme@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>

   "Of course but he will kill you and if not my brother will
        kill you for even coming close.
   "You fucking jew traitor.
   "You murdering Jews are all alike and you are not expected
        to be any different.
   "Should lightening strike my family JEWS will be named because of
you.
   "And of course I will have you on my better dead list.  And I am good
       at it.
   "You are advised to spend your time playing bodyguard to my family.
   "That is the only way you have to save yourself.
   "Keep that firmly in mind.

From: mgwier@worldnet.att.net (Matt  Giwer)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Goyim are scum
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 03:50:03 GMT
Message-ID: <52q4k4$mdm@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>

	You are clearly delusional.  And because of that you are clearly jewish.  

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Mon Nov 25 06:30:46 PST 1996
Article: 80757 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!nic.win.hookup.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!thor.atcon.com!pumpkin.pangea.ca!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!feed1.news.erols.com!news.dra.com!news.he.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: 'Ordinary Jews: Zionism's Willing Torturers'
Date: 19 Nov 1996 09:54:23 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 31
Message-ID: <56ss8f$qle@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References: <3298cf04.4166720@199.0.216.204> <56nutm$dk1@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU> <329a7cfd.2321020@199.0.216.204>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu

In article <329a7cfd.2321020@199.0.216.204>,
tom moran  wrote:

>>By the way, what does this have to do with the historicity of the
>>holocaust?
>
>	Israel is the child of the Holocaust story. The Jews are
>constantly telling us how decent they are and how terrible the Germans
>were. Where is the righteous ADL. Where is one of their full page ads
>condemning the torture?

The relevence of the fact of the Holocaust to the foundation of Israel
is not what I asked.  I asked what Israel policy has to do with the
historical fact of the holocaust.  Let me simplify this issue for Mr.
Moran: how do the policies of Israel (good or bad) prove or disprove the
historical fact of the holocaust, or is the newsgroup titled
alt.bash-jews-and-anything-connected-to-jews.


Regards,

Rich Green

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Mon Nov 25 06:30:46 PST 1996
Article: 81288 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!news.bctel.net!noc.van.hookup.net!laslo.netnet.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-dc-5.sprintlink.net!svr1.pdx.gstis.net!nuhou.aloha.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-stk-3.sprintlink.net!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!newspump.sol.net!uwm.edu!news.he.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: 'Ordinary Jews: Zionism's Willing Torturers'
Date: 22 Nov 1996 15:26:39 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 41
Message-ID: <575crf$o9u@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References: <3298cf04.4166720@199.0.216.204> <329a7cfd.2321020@199.0.216.204> <56ss8f$qle@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU> <3295ba06.721220@199.0.216.204>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu

In article <3295ba06.721220@199.0.216.204>,
tom moran  wrote:

>>The relevence of the fact of the Holocaust to the foundation of Israel
>>is not what I asked.  I asked what Israel policy has to do with the
>>historical fact of the holocaust.  Let me simplify this issue for Mr.
>>Moran: how do the policies of Israel (good or bad) prove or disprove the
>>historical fact of the holocaust, or is the newsgroup titled
>>alt.bash-jews-and-anything-connected-to-jews.
>
>>Rich Green
>
>	The Holocaust promotional network is big on morally condemning
>just about everyone when in fact they defend Israel at all times.
>Portraiting themselves as victims and condemning others is a major
>part of the Holocaust propaganda. Thus is is part of the of the whole
>Holocaust controversy.

I guess I must not be part of the network since I don't defend Israel at
all times and have criticised Israel in this very thread.  There is no 
controversy about the historical fact of the Holocaust, and Mr. Moran
has failed to show how the actions of the Israeli government have any
bearing on the truth of that history.

>	When you say "bash-Jews ..." are you complaining everything said
>is a lie, or are you admitting about truths not being relevant?

I can't parse this question.

Regards,

Rich Green

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7


From rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU Tue Nov 26 06:25:45 PST 1996
Article: 81854 of alt.revisionism
Path: nizkor.almanac.bc.ca!news.island.net!vertex.tor.hookup.net!thor.atcon.com!eru.mt.luth.se!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!uwm.edu!news.he.net!newshub.internex.net!news.Stanford.EDU!not-for-mail
From: rjg@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU (Richard J. Green)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: R. Blackmore, public library
Date: 23 Nov 1996 23:27:15 -0800
Organization: Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Lines: 27
Message-ID: <578tcj$1et@d31rz0.Stanford.EDU>
References: <55qv5m$bfn$1@gruvel.une.edu.au> <19961122210900.QAA07715@ladder01.news.aol.com> <578hlm$80v@access1.digex.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: d31rz0.stanford.edu

In article <578hlm$80v@access1.digex.net>,
Michael P. Stein  wrote:
>In article <19961122210900.QAA07715@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
>  wrote:
>>Why is anyone interested in where these books are kept?
>>A little book-burning party, perhaps?
>
>    I am interested only because they would appear to require more storage
>space than the average house provides.  But perhaps Mr. Blackmore occupies
>a mansion.  His claim of owning 45-60,000 volumes seemed rather
>farfetched otherwise.

Not farfetched at all.  In fact I own between 40 and 50 million books.
Perhaps, a bit closer to the former than the latter :-).

Regards,

Rich Green

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard J. Green                           Dept. of Chemistry
rjg@lyman.Stanford.EDU                     Stanford University     
http://www-leland.Stanford.EDU/~redcloud   Stanford, CA 94305-5080
"Remember the days of yore,
"Learn the lessons of the generation that came before you."
       -Deuteronomy 32:7



Home ·  Site Map ·  What's New? ·  Search Nizkor

© The Nizkor Project, 1991-2012

This site is intended for educational purposes to teach about the Holocaust and to combat hatred. Any statements or excerpts found on this site are for educational purposes only.

As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations.